she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I'm not positioning anything; I don't even think you're scum right now although that's admittedly more because people are being more scummy than you rather than your posts being towny. I just want to know why you're ignoring the reads SS and RCE had, SS has been incorrect about me being scum I think but never townread scum me and RCE just flat out reads me correctly every single time. Add that to the fact I've tried to advance the town wincon this whole game and I think there's enough evidence to prove I'm town here.

Idk dude I just don't want to get lynched d6 and would also prefer to sort you one way or another.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Skygazer »

smh i was waiting so long for a pagetop opportunity
pretend this is an insightful signature pls & ty
replacement queue
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

D6?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I don't really think I get lynched today over Menalque.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Jibril
Jibril
Goon
Jibril
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Jibril »

Can everyone claim
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3782, Flavor Leaf wrote:They’re not town, you’re just saying they’re town. That doesn’t make them town. I have conf bias of me being town, you have conf bias of whatever you are
I meant deb, me, itle
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:29 am

Post by Menalque »

Don’t act like you weren’t going to come back my way today, you just realised that taking the heat off by saying the SS kill was setting up a mislynch chain gave you a chance to bring me through to lylo bc you knew you could flip flop back and I’m prob the most mislynchable player in the game rn
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I said I didn’t necessarily think Deb or Itle was scum. I made the mistake of going on them, but I thought I was overthinking.

You were the only one I was pushing, and not even tat that really.

If I were scum, I’d have been pushing much harder for specific lynches. I’m the epitome of tryhard scum.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Menalque »

except I don't see why scum!you would bother to make the effort after bussing avengers got you enough towncred to get you to here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3808, Menalque wrote:except I don't see why scum!you would bother to make the effort after bussing avengers got you enough towncred to get you to here
Exactly.

I’m making effort here. I’m not tryharding.

I also rarely ever bus, and if you think I’m going to give up a team like Avengers as my scum partner, you’re flat out wrong.

In the last Skygazer game, i claimed masons as scum to try and protect my partners, and while that was maybe a bit too much, you better be damn sure I’m going to be able to save a partner, especially of that caliber.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Menalque »

yeah FL, but I also know that you will bus (I definitely remember you talking about having done that for the first time recently) so why shouldn't I think that you could be expanding your range in this game by pushing a buddy that you could have saved pretty easily

the fact that you're not pushing me now is giving me some doubts, as is the fact that RCE was hard town reading you, but still, I skimmed your ISO during night and decided that you were prob scum based on that

who did you neighbourise?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why

RCE has never misread me before.

I used a different ability.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3810, Menalque wrote:yeah FL, but I also know that you will bus (I definitely remember you talking about having done that for the first time recently) so why shouldn't I think that you could be expanding your range in this game by pushing a buddy that you could have saved pretty easily

the fact that you're not pushing me now is giving me some doubts, as is the fact that RCE was hard town reading you, but still, I skimmed your ISO during night and decided that you were prob scum based on that

who did you neighbourise?
Probably should think that.

I don’t know what else you want me to say. Your case is “FL’s scum range is huge, he’s in his scum range, so he’s scum”, but you just have a wrong read as town or you’re scum. There are no other options here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If you’re town, you gotta see I’m town. I just had a lylo situation final 5 where the final 2 were known by 2 of us confidently but i got mislynched still.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Menalque »

if I assume town!you a moment, why do you think scum would let you live until today given the fact that you big up your reputation for late game solves? and you're not that likely to be mislynched if town, I think
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Because I haven’t been game solving. That’s how I live until late.

You just gotta kill me before I start game solving. I bet I’m a decent hot topic in the scum PT because scum generally actively play inna way to play around me, which is why I’m so flip floppy because I HAVE to account for the plays being made nowadays against town me.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Menalque »

yeah, but surely scum would assume that you were going to start solving today bc it's LYLO

and if they thought you were being honest yesterday about changing to a TR on me then they would have thought you weren't gonna push a mislynch on me which would increase the threat of you pushing a lynch on one of them
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Menalque »

also, I don't see why scum don't kill you over RCE given that fact, as presumably you'd be a greater risk as a solver

and also given that RCE was still TRing you when he died, which would help lock scum!you in as one of his TRs which seems to me like something scum!you would definitely do
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Menalque »

I also just feel like I'm suffering from a crazy amount of WIFOM atm in this game, and I think you're the type of player who's likely to be good at doing that as scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3816, Menalque wrote:yeah, but surely scum would assume that you were going to start solving today bc it's LYLO

and if they thought you were being honest yesterday about changing to a TR on me then they would have thought you weren't gonna push a mislynch on me which would increase the threat of you pushing a lynch on one of them
Yeah, but that requires me to be the biggest threat alive going into the night, and I don’t think that was the case here at all.

RCEnigma was definitely ahead of me on the totem pole.

If Ausuka is town, scum also have created some plan or play to deal with her. It’s just something you gotta do.

Also, if Ausuka is town, that means Something Smart, myself, RCEnigma, Ausuka were town, so scum was had to create a gamestate to live through that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3818, Menalque wrote:I also just feel like I'm suffering from a crazy amount of WIFOM atm in this game, and I think you're the type of player who's likely to be good at doing that as scum
There’d be way more WIFOM if it was me, but you’re right, I am good at WIFOM, but I don’t think the type of WIFOM I’m strong at has been present in this game at all?

@People who’ve seen scum me - My WIFOM is generally more setup orientated and social dichotomies
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So the night kills were

Katyusha
Mastina
MariaR/SS
RCEnigma

All strong players, so idk why you are surprised that I’m still alive, especially because I feel I’m semi setup to be mislynched in lylo.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok FL is town, out of the question.

Guys I think it's time to talk about Jibril.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Menalque »

I can do that
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ausuka - the Role is kind of the only thing here. I do WANT to believe Ausuka is scum, and I think that’s by design. Scum have created a game state where I want to vote Ausuka. I think this is town.

Chemist - i can’t remember much of what Chemist has done, but I’ve mislynched Chemist in the past. This could go either way for me.

Jibril - i believe she hammered Avengers, and she hammered itlepip. Jibril has also been kind of painted as my most likely partner, which again, I feel has been by design. I think scum decided to play on Jibril being able to pocket me and my lack of being able to read Jibril accurately due to paranoia. I am leaning scum here, which solves the play of dealing with FL by Jibril going down makes me go down sometime.

Alchemist - I usually scum read him real fast, and the fact he’s not dead yet after Menalque’s attacks makes me a little worried. His scum game he’s usually ALWAYS under fire, though, and he really hasn’t been, so I think I’m lean town.

Gamma Emerald - been off, like they said, but they were on Avengers. Gamma is also a type that would keep me alive because they believe they could mislynch me.

Menalque - sometimes i think he’s town, sometimes i think he’s scum, which probably means he’s town just tunneling me. I understand his read on me, it’s just wrong, and I don’t think scum him could succeed like that against me.

Pink Ball - PB is paranoid of Ausuka, and his conf town play was off to me. I also wanted to see how he reacted if he thought I was never gonna lynch him but nothing really came of it.

I’m leaning Gamma/PB/Jibril

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”