Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 572, jjh927 wrote:Okay, so if he's town, he did that fakeclaim gambit bullshit to find scum, right?

Why was he looking at the people sceptical of his claim?
Walk me through what you’re saying here? I’m tired and I can’t be bothered to joint ISO the two of you to see how he got to a SR on you originally
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by eth0s »

honestly as much as I wish I could call jjh scum here for how narrow minded his play was today I would consider EP, elements, TD, and TL as having higher scum equity so far.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Menalque »

Oh, I missed the ninja
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by eth0s »

like it's actually fucking sad but I think this is just shit townplay from jjh. I've seen this style many times and it usually turns out to be town in my experience
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Relevant Korina quotes:
In post 373, Korina wrote:Alright fine, I’ll admit it then. I lied about flagbearer. I used it to try to flush out scum. It worked. jjh took the bait so hard, it’s not even funny.
In post 375, Korina wrote:Yea, my masterplan as town was to gambit out scum by claiming flagbearer. People will react to that, and I get to discern whether it's town or scum reacting.
In post 387, Korina wrote:I'm looking at how you interacted with my claim. You went from distrusting me to trusting me on it. I don't see a townie doing that.
jjh and td instantly went against it, while mena and eth0s didn't really go against it.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Ignore reasoning from before since that ~should~ be Korina's real thought process if he's town
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Menalque »

Okay, I think I can only sort that aspect of jjh from ISO digging so let’s all talk TD

I don’t really see it? Idk. Elements I can see, EP is way off his towngsme and I’d be happy to lynch there. TL is very scummy but could just be mislynch bait so I need to think about it more to actually sort him. I just don’t see what you, kori and possible town!jjh are seeing?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 578, eth0s wrote:like it's actually fucking sad but I think this is just shit townplay from jjh. I've seen this style many times and it usually turns out to be town in my experience
No one else in this game aside from JJH is even making sense and I'm going to shamelessly buddy the shit out of him he did nothing wrong
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

His reasoning was functionally that people who perceived his fake claim to be a lie must be scum, and people who believed it must be town, and furthermore that someone who disbelieved it but later comes to partially believe it is more likely to be scum than town
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 574, Elbirn wrote:I just wanna note really quick that targeting me doesn't work don't do it. I already shared this fact with elements and I ~dont townread him~ so if scum already knows now you all get to know

K back to whatever mena/jj are doing
Dont want this page-bottomed
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by jjh927 »

My TL scumread does mostly hinge on Korina!scum fwiw
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 583, jjh927 wrote:His reasoning was functionally that people who perceived his fake claim to be a lie must be scum, and people who believed it must be town, and furthermore that someone who disbelieved it but later comes to partially believe it is more likely to be scum than town
But yeah to return to this:

If Korina was actually looking at the reasoning, and not the judgments of whether or not people were effectively scumreading Korina, then the reads would be completely reversed.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 583, jjh927 wrote:His reasoning was functionally that people who perceived his fake claim to be a lie must be scum, and people who believed it must be town, and furthermore that someone who disbelieved it but later comes to partially believe it is more likely to be scum than town
Idk if this is true, but i can’t remember/be bothered to try and remember/figure out what I thought he was saying so let’s talk about the others for now

E.g. TD. Can someone talk me through TD!scum?

NB: that someone should under no circumstances be TL
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

It is true. You can tell by reading the relevant quotes that I quoted.

I don't think TD is scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 582, Elbirn wrote:
In post 578, eth0s wrote:like it's actually fucking sad but I think this is just shit townplay from jjh. I've seen this style many times and it usually turns out to be town in my experience
No one else in this game aside from JJH is even making sense and I'm going to shamelessly buddy the shit out of him he did nothing wrong
Hmm. Town points for thinking I don’t make sense — that’s normal, you’ll see it more clearly when I’m not on my phone probably. Don’t like that you think jjh did nothing wrong.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 588, jjh927 wrote:It is true. You can tell by reading the relevant quotes that I quoted.

I don't think TD is scum
Okay, so on kori!green where is the scum?

My bet is elements, EP, TL/you as it stands

Yes, this interaction has made me TR you slightly more than guaranteed lynch for tomorrow.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You're still basing shit on the idea that Korina is flipping town, Menalque

And you still haven't shown me what you'd have done to defend Korina if you'd shown up before the lynch
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Korina townflip would make me reevaluate a lot. I don't think I can get into that mindset rn, except that you turning up right after the lynch has gone through and acting as though Korina is flipping town is making me think you are scum in that world.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 589, Menalque wrote:
In post 582, Elbirn wrote:
Hmm. Town points for thinking I don’t make sense — that’s normal, you’ll see it more clearly when I’m not on my phone probably. Don’t like that you think jjh did nothing wrong.
The only thing about jjh that could give me pause is the *confidence* with which he seemed to go about this. But he's been clear cut logical to me whereas korina pre-self vote was uh.....just really something special.

If you can dumb down for me like I am a child what makes JJ scummy I'll listen but I think we'll be doing that tomorrow
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Like, from my perspective, you turned up with a very vague idea of the situation, blamed me entirely for pushing through the lynch early, and called me scum without evaluating my arguments on scum!Korina at all
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 21, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 18, mastina wrote:
In post 15, Menalque wrote:VOTE: EP
I didn't know that Errant still played mafia, and in this game of all games no less!
Alas, I am not Errant.
Joke.

Head.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 23, Korina wrote:
In post 11, mastina wrote:Hi I am a mason with…
…Hmm, who do I claim…
First name I see is…

…Hi, I am a mason with Adorable. :)
VOTE: Elements
Why are you claiming mason this early?
Because I thought it'd be
cute
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh hi mastina
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Korina self hammered
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 28, Korina wrote:I mean, I got exactly what I was thinking I'd get by submitting it, so... if I can predict it ahead of time, then odds are others can too.
Plus, I actually regret submitting it because my role genuinely sucks, but dying is somehow even worse.
I also got exactly what I thought would be the role for my item; the only surprise to be had is that I got the role based off of my third pick rather than first or second.

But yeah, I literally can't think of any other possible role for my third pick other than exactly what I received.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”