Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #11475 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11471, Pink Ball wrote:Krazy, PP, Ico, Maria, Fire.

What you think
Can I chime in?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11476 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah sure, be my guest!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11477 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well I was gonna ask about Ico and PP but honestly I think Ico might be worth considering. So I'Lloyd just ask "why PP?" and leave the sentiment that we probably don't need a full solve just yet. The scumteam is still large enough that broad strokes thinking probably works. Now if anyone wishes to counter me there I'm down to hear it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #11478 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:39 am

Post by MariaR »

What a dumb solve for a dumb game zzz
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11479 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11478, MariaR wrote:What a dumb solve for a dumb game zzz
Who do you think
is
scum in that solve?
<Embrace The Void>

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #11480 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:42 am

Post by MariaR »

Give me a minute to hop on my computer to give a more detailed answer. I suppose I should at least try to not let this game go to shit.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #11481 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:43 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 11477, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well I was gonna ask about Ico and PP but honestly I think Ico might be worth considering. So I'Lloyd just ask "why PP?" and leave the sentiment that we probably don't need a full solve just yet. The scumteam is still large enough that broad strokes thinking probably works. Now if anyone wishes to counter me there I'm down to hear it.
I was actually going to say the same thing, we should focus in one scum at a time, but it's were my head is right now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11482 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11480, MariaR wrote:Give me a minute to hop on my computer to give a more detailed answer. I suppose I should at least try to not let this game go to shit.
Ok cool
I'll just spit out my own thoughts while I am at it. I am inclined to go with early conclusions I made rn because I feel like they're on the right track. So I am sussing Fire and Krazy, and I am also willing to consider Ico because I did have like a knee jerk suss of him early. You I'm on the fence about, and PP I don't recall having any early impression of.
<Embrace The Void>

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #11483 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:53 am

Post by MariaR »

Krazy is town. The way he's playing this game is so blatantly obvious town along with the way he went at Mastina his tone is consistent it fits the narrative and I think scum are pushing him. There was 1 point I could see for Krazy scum and no one has brought it up and I feel like it's a pretty obvious point so scum clearly are just pushing it to push it.

All you people who were scumreading pops just brushed it under the rug and clearly aren't reconsidering your reads. Like dear god if your town these solves are awful that have like no thinking in them. Although, I can't blame it because we're all tired (at least most of us)
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
the worst
Iconeum
Pink Ball
Dannflor
Menalque

4 scum in here. I took out PP cause he's open wolfing and obv the 5th
I won't vote the worst because of what Titus said even if his posting is...hahahaha
Dann is scum his interactions and intent today prove that enough. It leaves us with

Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Iconeum
Pink Ball
Menalque

3 in here. But the fun part is you just need to look for 'who has been towny in this group' not the 'who has been obv scum' because I don't think you can really pinpoint that right now.
And right now I'd say Fire has been the least towny of this group. Still debating the others
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #11484 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:54 am

Post by MariaR »

Also, I saw your point on 'scum Maria pushes mastina for the doc thing is scummy' and at the time I didn't care to respond but how is that scummy? I knew Ali was a doc and added that to my own read. Because yes, I didn't think we had a bodyguard and a doctor is that so wrong for me to understand. I didn't lie. I had mech reasons to believe mastina was scum.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #11485 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Huh
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #11486 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Maria, how have you reevaluated the game since mastina's flip? I'm asking because of your pops argument.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #11487 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 am

Post by MariaR »

Of course I have. I would be power lynching the worst rn if I wasn't. One of the main reasons for my silence was wanting to watch how this played out because if I use Titus logic and the worst really is town then a lot of my reads are wrong so I'm like 'hm I should work on this'
It's why I have 2 and a half scum reads. I'm open to change.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #11488 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:04 am

Post by MariaR »

Man, why am I the one having to change my reads when I've been correct on every read besides 1 so far. Ah well that's life!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #11489 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Chill, I'm trying to follow your progression 'cause you're not in my top of mind.

Leaving you out of my PoE means I'm wrong in one between Dann/Mena.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #11490 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:18 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think I could possibly explain to you how chill I am tbh. A lot of times people read my tone wrong (hence why I tell people to not tone read me) like. I am perfectly fine and have been for ages. I've just been more blunt than normal and perhaps that's being taken as anger.
(Also the one you're wrong on is Dann btw)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11491 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11483, MariaR wrote:Krazy is town. The way he's playing this game is so blatantly obvious town along with the way he went at Mastina his tone is consistent it fits the narrative and I think scum are pushing him. There was 1 point I could see for Krazy scum and no one has brought it up and I feel like it's a pretty obvious point so scum clearly are just pushing it to push it.

All you people who were scumreading pops just brushed it under the rug and clearly aren't reconsidering your reads. Like dear god if your town these solves are awful that have like no thinking in them. Although, I can't blame it because we're all tired (at least most of us)
Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
the worst
Iconeum
Pink Ball
Dannflor
Menalque

I won't vote the worst because of what Titus said even if his posting is...hahahaha
Dann is scum his interactions and intent today prove that enough. It leaves us with

Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Iconeum
Pink Ball
Menalque

3 in here. But the fun part is you just need to look for 'who has been towny in this group' not the 'who has been obv scum' because I don't think you can really pinpoint that right now.
And right now I'd say Fire has been the least towny of this group. Still debating the others
What "narrative" does Krazy's tone fit? And why does missing the obvious answer mean it is a scum push? I incidentally traipsed along a recently locked game that had a scum that slipped and was caught, but for reasons other than the slip.
How many people actually FoSed Pops? How many of those are still alive as well, since the most I recall him being FoSed was D1, towards the end.
Why are you certain Dann is scum but not me? I feel like if you are looking at things the way you claim you are you'd find my actions suspicious.
<Embrace The Void>

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #11492 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh it was because of the "oh well that's life" comment, I don't think you're angry but I thought I could frustrate you with the question I made.

If I'm wrong on Dann I would be wrong on Krazy and that would fuck me over. Lets focus on what we agree for now, PP and Fire.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #11493 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:25 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 11491, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 11483, MariaR wrote:Krazy is town. The way he's playing this game is so blatantly obvious town along with the way he went at Mastina his tone is consistent it fits the narrative and I think scum are pushing him. There was 1 point I could see for Krazy scum and no one has brought it up and I feel like it's a pretty obvious point so scum clearly are just pushing it to push it.

Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
the worst
Iconeum
Pink Ball
Dannflor
Menalque

Firebringer
Gamma Emerald
Iconeum
Pink Ball
Menalque

What "narrative" does Krazy's tone fit? And why does missing the obvious answer mean it is a scum push? I incidentally traipsed along a recently locked game that had a scum that slipped and was caught, but for reasons other than the slip.
How many people actually FoSed Pops? How many of those are still alive as well, since the most I recall him being FoSed was D1, towards the end.
Why are you certain Dann is scum but not me? I feel like if you are looking at things the way you claim you are you'd find my actions suspicious.
1a) He's upset town and pushing along the game with how pissed he is at these bs scumreads. Because yes, the scumreads are bs.
1b) It doesn't make it a scum push because no one has brought it up. It makes it NAI but it's still shocking that no one has brought up the point
2) I'd need to go back and check but I'mnot about togo check every player for 'pops is scum' but it was at least 1/3rd of the alive playerlist
3) Because I expect Dann to be better than this because he can have very good and well thought out opinions when he wants them/is town. You? You flip your logic randomly and do bad pushes all the time that I can see them from town you just as much from scum you. That's putting it nicely. So basically, I don't expect much from you. That's why you're null.
Pedit: I think everyone knows pp is scum at this point but that doesn't really help the game state. We'd be back at the same place again.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11494 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11493, MariaR wrote:Pedit: I think everyone knows pp is scum at this point but that doesn't really help the game state. We'd be back at the same place again.
REALLY? I don't. What makes you say that?
As for the rest maybe what Krazy is doing does push the game along incidentally but do you see real intent to push and/or solve the game from Krazy? And would you be willing to give any sort of direction about what that point against Krazy is? And if you think my flips in logic are completely random I don't know if you truly get me. Yes they're spontaneous but they have reason.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11495 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hello?
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11496 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I don't really see why the lynch should be anyone other than Firebringer
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11497 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Something_Smart »

And incidentally if Fire flips scum PB is next because PB is the reason I didn't lynch Fire days ago.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #11498 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That's fair
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11499 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 11483, MariaR wrote:The way he's playing this game is so blatantly obvious town along with the way he went at Mastina his tone is consistent it fits the narrative and I think scum are pushing him. There was 1 point I could see for Krazy scum and no one has brought it up and I feel like it's a pretty obvious point so scum clearly are just pushing it to push it.
townie tone is not a good reason to town read Krazy!! Especially considering Mastina's push on him

Your logic is also backwards here. If there was an obvious point for Krazy scum and scum were looking for reasons to push him, it would have been brought up by now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”