Mini Theme 2105: Assassins Mafia (Game Over!)

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by unwnd »

Just ISO'd to see why you're voting Lady Angel and all you basically said she was terrible so explain it a bit further I guess?
Stop
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 227, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 222, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 217, GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: Lady Angel
She has a tendency to look scummy as town, from my experience
But why would town fear the reaction test
This is important
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Pine »

Ack, I'm prodded. I'm around, I just have difficulty sometimes on D1 getting into the groove.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 258, Sujimichi wrote:I’m here and reading. I don’t really have much to add at this moment.
In post 260, AbuHumaid wrote:I should be able to come and post some thoughts later tonight.
In post 277, Pine wrote:Ack, I'm prodded. I'm around, I just have difficulty sometimes on D1 getting into the groove.
Kill me IRL in real life
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 252, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 246, Shadoweh wrote:I told you I was busy <.<

I don't remember how to post without making up bullshit reads anymore tbh, my last town game was over a year ago. Normally I'd be pretending to be suspicious of pops and sucking up to tris for being obvtown by now.
And if you do which part of pops' posts would you go after?
I think he sounds like he's having less fun then in the town games we played. :lol:
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 272, NaCl wrote: As for pops, I guess she's alright, but a fair bit of the stuff she's saying feels like it's going over my head. I think GIF is townier, though, although it probably doesn't matter much.
Then ask me to explain it. I don't know what it is that's "going over your head" as I don't remember using twenty letter words in this thread, but whatever it is, I can't imagine asking about it is even more useless than asking unwnd to justify a nullread on a poster who's hardly posted. [If you want to set up a context to attack a slot again skip the "ask someone about their nullread" charade and just do so ( or just claim "Lady Angel is my assassination target" that's cool )]

"I'm nullreading pops"
Has got to be the most uncommon problem I experience in my mafia career.
For reasons you will probably figure out once you have more than 0.1 games with me
Likely before 1.0
Still not a problem I'm interested in having.
Presumably I'm "not interesting to sort" if DNS is the only slot you're "interested in sorting"
What's it gonna take to interest you
I have sugar
I hear that's not your drug of choice tho
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 279, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 252, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 246, Shadoweh wrote:I told you I was busy <.<

I don't remember how to post without making up bullshit reads anymore tbh, my last town game was over a year ago. Normally I'd be pretending to be suspicious of pops and sucking up to tris for being obvtown by now.
And if you do which part of pops' posts would you go after?
I think he sounds like he's having less fun then in the town games we played. :lol:
Magical Girls isn't fair because my fun was so artificially inflated by Reflect/Refrain. I swear.
I'm not exactly sure if/ifso,why I'm having less fun than role call but I do recommend fun as a way to read me so that's a valid way to proceed.

In fact, why would you call that "pretending to scumread pops"? Surely MariaR has mentioned that angle is very justif- wait you were scum both times, so why would it come up. Oofffff
"Well, I..."
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by tris »

@pops do you have a reaction to dunnstral since you poked him?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm silently approving him. #269 is a good post with apparent protown goals. It's not an avalanche of contribution but Dunnstrals can't be read on quantity.

He needed to know I'm keeping an eye on him and want him to play, but he doesn't need to interact with me specifically. If I wanted him to interact with me in particular I would have used the neighborhood.

I don't actually have any idea if my vote is still on him
"Well, I..."
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:14 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 280, popsofctown wrote:
In post 272, NaCl wrote: As for pops, I guess she's alright, but a fair bit of the stuff she's saying feels like it's going over my head. I think GIF is townier, though, although it probably doesn't matter much.
Then ask me to explain it. I don't know what it is that's "going over your head" as I don't remember using twenty letter words in this thread, but whatever it is, I can't imagine asking about it is even more useless than asking unwnd to justify a nullread on a poster who's hardly posted. [If you want to set up a context to attack a slot again skip the "ask someone about their nullread" charade and just do so ( or just claim "Lady Angel is my assassination target" that's cool )]

"I'm nullreading pops"
Has got to be the most uncommon problem I experience in my mafia career.
For reasons you will probably figure out once you have more than 0.1 games with me
Likely before 1.0
Still not a problem I'm interested in having.
Presumably I'm "not interesting to sort" if DNS is the only slot you're "interested in sorting"
What's it gonna take to interest you
I have sugar
I hear that's not your drug of choice tho
It's not that I'm not only interested in sorting DNS, but he's the only one who was actively posting. The rest of the people I'm most interested in haven't been posting in a while.

As for not understanding you, that's more to do with your history with DNS's heads, and I don't really want to look through a bunch of different games for each of you to try and understand your meta, so I can't really verify which of you is right or wrong. I don't think really explaining it is the issue, it's more that it doesn't convince me one way or another and I don't think I will put in the effort to verify it. On a smaller note, I don't understand pretty much anything you put in spoilers.

As for unwnd, it's not just that it's a null read, but he's scumreading a lot of people (idk what bitbringer has really done to earn it, mostly), and LA is his 4th read from the top. So it's not just that it's a null read, it's that it's a null read in a weird place. I don't know how common it is in general, but I tend to try and put my scum partners as weak townreads or high null reads if I think I can get away with it. So that's why I'm kind of suspicious. But I feel like LA has got a lot of interactions that could be S/S (although with way too many people), and I want to hear from her to see and get a stronger opinion on my currently weak-feeling pings.
Speaking of which, VOTE: LA.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 278, popsofctown wrote:
In post 258, Sujimichi wrote:I’m here and reading. I don’t really have much to add at this moment.
Kill me IRL in real life
You're free to ask me questions that you would like my answers on. That would probably help me in providing content.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

The misquote is obviously immaterial to the point I was making. I'm obviously very active
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 284, NaCl wrote: I don't know how common it is in general, but I tend to try and put my scum partners as weak townreads or high null reads if I think I can get away with it.
Is your join date when you started playing forum mafia? Because this sounds sophomoric.
Is this why you're voting LA instead of unwnd when all the reasoning in your recent post would point to "unwnd, and maybe LA as a partner"?
Particularly when LA is way more townie so far
VOTE: nacl
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 285, Sujimichi wrote:
Kill me IRL in real life
You're free to ask me questions that you would like my answers on. That would probably help me in providing content.
Should I townread GiF or be paranoid about how I want to townread GiF
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

Am I the crazy one for townreading lady angel? Or do you agree with the inference it's the wrong slot to be warpathing and someone in the lynch party is scum that can't make the natural read?

Still @ suji cause vla
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

Don't say "townies with sin target on her"
GiF is right that the mechanic is antitown so it's scum indicative to indulge that
I'm trying to forget my target I think maybe I can forget by day 3 if I don't reopen my role PM
"Well, I..."
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:21 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 287, popsofctown wrote:Particularly when LA is way more townie so far
What the fuck
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

LA is obvtown
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

But I gotta do a V/ thing and put my phone in airplane mode
"Well, I..."
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 288, popsofctown wrote:
In post 285, Sujimichi wrote:
Kill me IRL in real life
Should I townread GiF or be paranoid about how I want to townread GiF
I currently have a townread on GuyinFreezer, but I don't have a strong basis for it. At the moment, given the lack of solid information, it is based mostly around his tone, which I admit could be easily manipulated to appear as town. I don't think harboring paranoia toward him in your townread is incorrect, and I will likely hold some skepticism as well, but I do think that he can be town for purposes of today.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 289, popsofctown wrote:Am I the crazy one for townreading lady angel? Or do you agree with the inference it's the wrong slot to be warpathing and someone in the lynch party is scum that can't make the natural read?

Still @ suji cause vla
I'm not sure I completely understand this post. Why are you townreading Lady Angel? I don't think I have enough to move her out of my null pile.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:31 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 292, popsofctown wrote:LA is obvtown
Nope.
Town don't act all cautious and stuff in front of potential reaction test because town shouldn't be afraid of "failing it" since, well, they're town.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:39 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 287, popsofctown wrote:
In post 284, NaCl wrote: I don't know how common it is in general, but I tend to try and put my scum partners as weak townreads or high null reads if I think I can get away with it.
Is your join date when you started playing forum mafia? Because this sounds sophomoric.
Is this why you're voting LA instead of unwnd when all the reasoning in your recent post would point to "unwnd, and maybe LA as a partner"?
Particularly when LA is way more townie so far
VOTE: nacl
Also this whole post is garbage (not scummy, just bad).
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:40 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

And it's not because of the "LA is way more townie" part.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
bitbringer
bitbringer
Goon
bitbringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:19 am

Post by bitbringer »

Still haven't read. But I'm sure pops is town at least.

-bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”