Micro 895: Think Twice (Thanks for Playing!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:01 am

Post by tris »

why did you flip him?
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Volpe14 »

The quickhammer ghost haunts us again.

Tris why did you assume that Saudade is flipping town?

For what it's worth I think he's flipping goon, Elements might be godfather and that was a convincing distancing.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:36 am

Post by tris »

i was just taking him at his word there. it's possible he's trolling. we'll find out
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Volpe14 »

From what I read last pages eth0s was town'ing it up against Elem and Saudade was like "who should I vote??", now he gets hammered and say that is quicklynching Elem tomorrow.

I can't see it other way than goon!Saudade/ Godfather!Elements here

They were getting PoE'ed by us therefore they made this theater.

I can be wrong but I don't think so
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Volpe14 »

If saudade is town I think chances of Elem being GF are pretty good because I don't see that hammer coming from a goon too often

Like, he wasn't getting that much heat yet to hammer like that when if goon he would be expendable

/shrug

I think this game is won either way to be fair
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:18 am

Post by eth0s »

I think the opposite. If saudade flips town I think volpe or tris is GF. Leaning volpe.

Goon absolutely makes that town!saudade hammer because it saves the GF from getting lynched the next day.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Votecount v1.FIN

Saudade (3)
- tris, Volpe14, Elements

Not Voting (2) - eth0s, Saudade

With 5 users alive, majority is 3.

Day 1 will end NOW

Developer notes:

Deleting user "Saudade"...
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

> Scanning user "Saudade"...
> 1 bug found.
> Deleting user "Saudade"...
> ...
> ...
> ...

Saudade
was deleted! He was a
Vanilla Townie!
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

̧̘̟̘̙>̙̻̘͖̟͕͇ S̘̪̦̗̭c͙͍̞ḁ̲͕ṉ̸̖n̢̞̜̰̮ị͙̟̠ng̪͇̝ ͓͙̪̤t͏̲̜̝͓̭h̲̘̗͉̠̫ͅị͕̹̘ͅn̦̦͜k̫͎̠̮̙̮͢t̹̰̪͜w̷͔̻̹̠i̲c̗̣͉̻e̵̯̮͕͙͉.͓͇̣ȩx͔̠̬̳̞͉e̻̠̝̝.̴̩̬͉̫͇̠͈.͖.̞̳͠
̴͓̳̞̦>͈̹ ͡8̤̦̗͢ͅ9̡̼͖͖̭5̖̼̯ b̼̰̝̖̘u͓̬g͉͙͔̦̜̱͠s͉̹̞̼ f̟̤̗͍̝͡ͅo̢͖̪u͏̬̯͚n̥̺̥d̶̥̫̭͈ͅ.͖
͉͉͔̳͎>̹͍̞͚̼ ̬͙̻͍D͓ȩb҉̦̻̺̲͙u͔g͏̫ģ̜̠͉͓i҉̻͙̬̲͙n̯̭̗̩g̠̦ͅ t̲h̳̟̬̬͔i̥ṉ̡̖̳k̴͇̗̞͈t̨͕̞̪̦ͅw͖í̬̬c̞̙̼̗̘̗̣͜e̝͈̺͍͔͉͔.͘e͈̬̪̜͜x̫̣̩̹e̢̹̬.͔.̻̭͓̳͝.̶̺̣̖
̝͉͚͙̯̼̀>̫́ ̫̼̻̻89̷̗̫̬͓̼̼̞3̫̻ ̪̪̩̼̜͞b͈̱͔̺ͅu̵̘͚͓͇̳̬g͖̮̗̯s͏ ̩̠̤d̳e̵̗̺̪̰l̥̞̣͔̼̕e̫͎͍̫͍t̠̺͈̰̩͙̕e̯̮͉̥͎̞̲d̬.̱̹̹͚͇̣̯
̴̰̤̱̙>͔̩̘̪ ̱̱̞͖̯͇̳̕L̤͔̹̖͎o̦̭͎̰̩͍͠adi̥n͏̝ͅg̷̝̫̘̜̘͉ ͕͔̘̥t͔͙͙̩͓̣̜͟h̼̪̦̜ͅi̦̼̲͘n̪̣̰̻͜ḳ͚͎̼͖̱͢t͇̞̞͚̳͈w҉̹̩͕̹͕̘i͍̯̗̮̫c͢e̷̩͚̣̠.̳̻͓̩̱ͅe̪̮̫ͅxè.̮͟.̘̠̬̠͓̞.̜̘̱̳͡
̴̥̤̱>̦̻̮̤̖͜ ̜͇͉B̗̤̩͔è̯̩͖ǵ͉̫i̙̲̲̬̺n̤̺̹̜.̘̪̭̙̗͖̮

Votecount v2̥͓̎̐̋͋̅̆̔.̻͎͙̬͈̰ͨͪ̒̓ͮ0̼ͦͧ͆́́

Not Voting (5) - Sa̶u͏d͡a͝de҉, eth0s, Elements, Volpe14, tris

With 5 users alive, majority is 3.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2019-11-07 17:20:00)

Developer notes:
Another reminder that flavor is just flavor.
GTKAS

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:23 am

Post by eth0s »

Consider my vote on elements, but I'm not letting another quicklynch happen today.

I'm pretty sure it's just goon him and GF volpe
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by eth0s »

Elements literally hasn't mentioned Volpe one or even acknowledged her existence unless you count how he would obviously have to when saying querying me about what my plan is.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by eth0s »

words are hard
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 271, Elements wrote:
In post 200, Saudade wrote:Elements I think I'm going to mark you as town im my head, what do you think?
I don't believe you.
I'm rarely town read day one. So if you actually are town reading me I'd be very surprised and interested to hear why.
This is literally the closest thing elements ever said to imply that he didn't think saudade was town (after straight up calling him his first TR upon entry to the game) and to "not believe" him is a pretty fucking weak solo reason to throw down the hammer. There's literally no way that elements plays like this as GF. and it's the most ridiculous thing possible for town so I am going to have to hard rule him as a goon
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by eth0s »

Elements should be the guaranteed lynch of the day but since saudade won't be here D3 I want his full perspective and thoughts on who would be the GF if elements flips goon like I expect he will
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by eth0s »

Volpe's interactions with elements are also quite poor.

I agree with the idea that she is deepwolfing and do not understand how town!she would possibly come to the conclusion of elements GF based on his play on that hammer.

It's nothing more than distancing from her goon I believe
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

People were about to pivot on Elem, if he is GF that would be game over, that's why I said they could end up hammering a goon!Saudade to gain credit and avoid being lynched yesterday.

What part of it you don't understand?
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

If you're town eth0s, we assume that it's goon!Elem, from my pov it can only be tris.

Do you think I've been less towny than tris?

I've not felt enthusiastic in this game, it's slow and in hindsight too small, therefore my alignment may not be that clear for you, but I think you should reconsider that read considerably hard looking at my ISO
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

I enjoy marathon games, which are small and quick, but I'm not sure what I had in mind when I thought this would be anything like a marathon game

It's just really a pretty lurky small game and sorry, I couldn't get into it and the fact that we may lose can be my fault
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

I didn't feel like playing the game during D1 and honestly even though I think Elem is almost guaranteed to flip scum, I don't have the motivation to keep playing this and I realize we would be better off with someone else here.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by eth0s »

I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one that ever voted elements. Even if he "seems kind of scummy" or however you'd like to put it, I'm pretty sure all town understand why you, saudade, or me were probably the only viable lynches for day 1.

Like one of the 3 of us is deepwolfing. Or if you're not me I guess one could believe that both of us are, potentially. But someone that is either town or deepwolfing basically has to die first in this setup from my understanding.

Elements had never stated any good reasoning to lynch saudade so your "theory" looks quite shallow. Even if saudade flipped goon elements would be an obvious lynch because elements hammering the person that he has only ever stated to be town is a death wish. He would need to fake some kind of scumread on saudade first to even make that bus halfway believable. Given your stance on powerlynching any quickhammerer there is no way that GF elements makes that play knowing that the temporarily living saudade will still be around with the person who stated intent to powerlynch any quicklyncher.

He's the goon and you faked that theory to buy yourself towncred because you knew you'd be screwed without some kind of towncred for the team since he wasn't going to get any for himself.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by eth0s »

You can replace if you want but it's not gonna change my read.

Just because you've efforted harder than Tris in this game on average doesn't make you townier than her. I see a clear pattern in your motivation whereas my ISOdive on Tris didn't make me feel strongly one way or the other. My gut leaned town but I felt it could go either way.

However with you I don't see any town motivation in your play
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 57, Volpe14 wrote:when I feel like I need to be town read no matter what I link you the game

my scum vs town play is really day/night

I think I don't need meta to be obvtown though
when does this happen
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 345, eth0s wrote:However with you I don't see any town motivation in your play
To elaborate I saw a lot of what looked like feigned town motivation. Your interactions with me are especially bad from halfway shading my supposed "slip" on saudade being my scummate, to basically TMI'ing the whole "I think eth0s ignoring me is towny" thing.

Like I think you were looking for a different reason to TL me than what others had stated but somehow just landed on something that no townie should ever feel is AI enough to actually form a read off of.

Like I said, you, me or Saudade died D1. Those were the only real options. I started to look obvtown and was obviously not gonna be lynched. There was never any real traction on tris because you knew me and saudade werent going to quickhammer her, and you can't be lynched day 1 because then the game is over.

It became saudade or lose and that's probably why elements decided to change his vote from me to saudade so fast. Not because elements had any real chance of being lynched. Feel free to prove me wrong though. If you're really town and I'm just dropping the ball hard I would like to know why you thought elements was going to be lynched and why you thought him quicklynching a townread is something he does as GF rather than to protect his GF.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 345, eth0s wrote:However with you I don't see any town motivation in your play
To elaborate I saw a lot of what looked like feigned town motivation. Your interactions with me are especially bad from halfway shading my supposed "slip" on saudade being my scummate, to basically TMI'ing the whole "I think eth0s ignoring me is towny" thing.

Like I think you were looking for a different reason to TL me than what others had stated but somehow just landed on something that no townie should ever feel is AI enough to actually form a read off of.

Like I said, you, me or Saudade died D1. Those were the only real options. I started to look obvtown and was obviously not gonna be lynched. There was never any real traction on tris because you knew me and saudade werent going to quickhammer her, and you can't be lynched day 1 because then the game is over.

It became saudade or lose and that's probably why elements decided to change his vote from me to saudade so fast. Not because elements had any real chance of being lynched. Feel free to prove me wrong though. If you're really town and I'm just dropping the ball hard I would like to know why you thought elements was going to be lynched and why you thought him quicklynching a townread is something he does as GF rather than to protect his GF.
Volpe14
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Volpe14
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Volpe14 »

In post 346, eth0s wrote:
In post 57, Volpe14 wrote:when I feel like I need to be town read no matter what I link you the game

my scum vs town play is really day/night

I think I don't need meta to be obvtown though
when does this happen
Last post.

If you want an example of when town!me and also replacing out because I felt unmotivated/disengaged in the game

I really can't keep up with slow games, I thought this was gonna be more marathon style. Sorry.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=77564

I'm "Nibbui" in that game.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”