Mini Theme 2105: Assassins Mafia (Game Over!)

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 987, Definitely Not Scum wrote:Shadoweh, what is your flavor for your assassin? Judging by our assassin, flavor does not actually mean anything. But I'm curious.

- OS
I honestly want you to stop asking me for every last detail of my role.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Definitely Not Scum
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Definitely Not Scum »

In post 1000, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 987, Definitely Not Scum wrote:Shadoweh, what is your flavor for your assassin? Judging by our assassin, flavor does not actually mean anything. But I'm curious.

- OS
...? Or you could be lynched?

- OS
Hydra of Oversoul and Volxen. We are definitely
TOWN
in this game.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

creat why shadow v

also curious whether you have a read on my posting
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 985, Shadoweh wrote:If TP is you asking for a doc I wouldn't worry about it, no one is ever going to try to kill you mate
What do you think a Mafia Cop does exactly?

VOTE: bitbringer
I townread Shadow because this
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:04 pm

Post by Creature »

Also I don't really have a read on you particularly, just your predecessor
Sigh
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by AbuHumaid »

In post 899, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 896, Dunnstral wrote:They claimed cop

UNVOTE: Shadoweh I guess
They could still be Mafia Cop.
Let’s not take any risks.
And this flip can actually help me solve this game.
We don’t need a cop when we have me. :)
VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy

I don't like that TSE is trying to lynch a cop claim. This is bad town play, or just scum, but I'm leaning more on the later because it's common sense not to lynch a cop claim. At least give them a chance to prove their claim.
You don't lynch someone "just in case".

Also,
In post 872, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 868, Shadoweh wrote:Oh, I guess you guys are serious. You should probably stop voting me, I'm pretty sure I'm this game's version of a cop since I cop people's targets and get an upgrade.
Could still be Consigliere.
This is a scummy reaction. TSE was already trying to discredit the claim instead of inquiring about it. It's like they don't care about the details, and they just want to push a mislynch.
In post 981, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:@Shadow
Check me tonight!
If your wrong on the target I’ll personality lead the wagon on you tomorrow.
And nope, don't do that, Shadoweh. The cop's target should not be announced beforehand IMO.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1005, AbuHumaid wrote:VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
no thanks buddy
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

This doesn't look a lot like town Creature. Apparently skimming my iso says I'm voting Creature.

VOTE: AbuHumaid

Agree with Creature's take on the short iso. I don't like giving people points for posts that aren't there.

The WK stuff seemed more scum weird than town weird.

1005 sounds like scum that decided to NK Shadoweh a few pages ago and consequently decided a TSE mislynch is "justified". I don't as easily buy it as a genuine concern that TSE is scum.

like...
This is bad town play, or just scum, but I'm leaning more on the later because it's
common sense
not to lynch a cop claim.
Does Abu think lacking common sense is scum indicative? MariaR can make people lose common sense by sending them a scum role PM? To be fair MariaR can make me lose my common sense. But not by sending me a role PM. It's a secret how she can do that. Some things are not meant to be known.
Or if Abu thinks TSE is strongly in-meta and abundant in ms.net common sense.. he hasn't read like... a single one of TSE's other posts. Something something skimming is scum indicative. En serio, he probably read them, but he's willing to be willfully ignorant because he thinks he can get a "punish bad play" lynch rich in righteous justification.
This would be really high info too because I have concerns about TSE slot on a different axis and an Abu redflip would have a pretty strong clearing effect on TSE's slot. I mean I guess it's only high info if it flips red so I guess I'm saying I gots a good feeling about this guys.

this may or may not have been drunkpops
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by NaCl »

In post 977, unwnd wrote:
In post 968, NaCl wrote:Why would you go for this now, when you were against low-information lynches earlier? From what I've seen from Creature, yeah, the posting was meh, but I don't think that this lynch would really be that beneficial.
I dunno why you're ignoring what proceeded that? Who I would lynch is all there to gander in #93
I mean, yeah, but at the same time I don't know why it would be that useful. Because it seems to contradict some of your thinking earlier. So 933 didn't really explain things for me.

In post 1001, Definitely Not Scum wrote:
In post 1000, Shadoweh wrote:

- OS
...? Or you could be lynched?

- OS
DNS, do you think that she's hiding anything about her role? Because it really seems pretty straightforward to me.

In post 1003, Creature wrote:
In post 985, Shadoweh wrote:If TP is you asking for a doc I wouldn't worry about it, no one is ever going to try to kill you mate
What do you think a Mafia Cop does exactly?

VOTE: bitbringer
I townread Shadow because this
Why is this town-indicative?

Also, on a side-note, can people please stop referring to Shadoweh as a cop? That role is not even remotely like a cop, Although if you're mafia, feel free to think she is.

As for lynches, I'm less sure of TSE because I think any scum-partners would have told him to shut up. Although I'm not sure if he'd have listened.
Bitbringer is still decent with me. I don't like Shadoweh's role, but I think she's been okay about the process and I don't see scum claiming it openly.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

NaCl vote Abu I will pretend to think you are town for like pi/2 day phases
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by NaCl »

I could vote Abu if that's a plausible lynch but I literally have nothing on him and I don't think it will be a productive lynch if it's wrong.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It's not a viable lynch

but
but also
when he isn't lynched
because it's not a viable lynch

we won't learn anything
from him not getting lynched
"Well, I..."
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

VOTE: abu

though can i have a show of hands for hypothetical interest in a tris wagon
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i'm not even sure if that's scummy versus just dumb actually but I do think it's a riot

creature send help

you drink water at 10:32 pm
instead of the vodkas

it makes you more powerful
do I scumread or townread this absurdity
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i can't lynch tris while bitmap is alive because tris is a lover of pizza who is pure in her heart and would take me out for pizza if she took me out for food at all and bitmap led me to burgers which are inferior if only slightly

that is why shadoweh lynch feels so good she blatantly destroyed pizza in her place of work it is a sign of utmost evil there is so much darkness in her heart
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Abu is like 7 levels better lynch than tris for sure
"Well, I..."
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

independent of how tris is compared to other slots

where are they relative to null
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

tris is townier than null

really want her to stay active tho
"Well, I..."
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1017, popsofctown wrote:tris is townier than null
why
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

for using an FoS in 2019

That is only semiserious
I might dig up remembering why tomorrow
"Well, I..."
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

please do

i want to see at least more talk about them
bitbringer
bitbringer
Goon
bitbringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by bitbringer »

idk who to lynch, lets lynch lurker today

-bit
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by tris »

In post 748, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 744, popsofctown wrote:TSE you are frequently very certain about things.
And there's only one alignment that tends to feel that way.
Not about a requirement that
the word "probably" get sprinkled across every post
, but rather actually
following your thoughts treats certain ideas as cornerstones immediately and that's not town
What’s wrong with saying the same word over again? Or why even mention it? (Highlighted)
I think you're misreading that. she wasn't criticizing you for using the word probably.
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by AbuHumaid »

In post 1007, popsofctown wrote:This doesn't look a lot like town Creature. Apparently skimming my iso says I'm voting Creature.

Agree with Creature's take on the short iso. I don't like giving people points for posts that aren't there.

The WK stuff seemed more scum weird than town weird.

1005 sounds like scum that decided to NK Shadoweh a few pages ago and consequently decided a TSE mislynch is "justified". I don't as easily buy it as a genuine concern that TSE is scum.

like...
This is bad town play, or just scum, but I'm leaning more on the later because it's
common sense
not to lynch a cop claim.
Does Abu think lacking common sense is scum indicative? MariaR can make people lose common sense by sending them a scum role PM? To be fair MariaR can make me lose my common sense. But not by sending me a role PM. It's a secret how she can do that. Some things are not meant to be known.
Or if Abu thinks TSE is strongly in-meta and abundant in ms.net common sense.. he hasn't read like... a single one of TSE's other posts. Something something skimming is scum indicative. En serio, he probably read them, but he's willing to be willfully ignorant because he thinks he can get a "punish bad play" lynch rich in righteous justification.
This would be really high info too because I have concerns about TSE slot on a different axis and an Abu redflip would have a pretty strong clearing effect on TSE's slot. I mean I guess it's only high info if it flips red so I guess I'm saying I gots a good feeling about this guys.

this may or may not have been drunkpops
Yes, lacking common sense usually comes from scum rather than town because scum have an agenda to push. What's so strange about thinking that?
And yes I am skimming (like in every mafia game I play) because I'm not much of a reader but I still try. sheep has played with me before, so he can confirm this meta.
What do you exactly mean by "TSE's other posts", if there's something that refutes my argument against them then why don't go ahead and quote those posts? "just read their ISO bro" won't cut it.

Are you perhaps talking about this post?
In post 853, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 845, Definitely Not Scum wrote:VOTE: Bitbringer
Ok BB is Town.

VOTE: Shadow

This flip can help me PoE the scum team TBH.
This post is also bad because they're assuming that DNS is scum. Pre-flip associations are just WIFOM and not productive for town whatsoever, so this is not a good reason to lynch Shadoweh either.

Your only argument against me is "his lynch will be informative if he's scum", but you do realize that any red flip is informative, right? Let's say you lynch me, and I flip green, then what?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by tris »

In post 787, unwnd wrote:
In post 783, sheepsaysmeep wrote:where does my lack of thorough thinking iyo translate into wolf rather than not villagery, just out of curiosity
Timing and overall you're more reactionary than the other few. Pops to me is pretty alien, overall her position in the thread doesn't give me confidence but I feel like in some capacity she is trying to send signals from mother base that is understandable. That's a cheeky way of saying that the things she is doing seems to have intent and purpose. When you make posts I'm kinda wondering what it's all going to lead to? I guess another example I could give is GIF who isn't exactly making the most detailed reasoning but I'm not bothered by process because it comes from an individual perspective that doesn't seem fitted to what is going (right now). Your flurry wall doesn't really matter to me because of the timing that it comes from. You're quite reactionary to the criticism I've solicited thus far and have chosen to tell me to be dissapointed and turning into a play style thing. It's not entirely a playstyle thing.
i think this is town

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”