Mini Theme 2105: Assassins Mafia (Game Over!)

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1191, sheepsaysmeep wrote:VOTE: tris

zzz

are there any actual objections to this dying
hi can everyone say their tris read

when they see this at the top of the page

everyone in the game

also gun to the head abu is w for crappy meta reasons that might not even be that reliable anymore
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1195, AbuHumaid wrote:
In post 1189, NaCl wrote:
In post 1164, popsofctown wrote: This chapter of the game is where I became concerned with the NaCl slot, and he hasn't accomplished anything or gained any town equity since. The way NaCl asked about the LA read looked ugly force fake pretend-work posturing. NaCl's push on LA seemed ridiculously emptyhearted. Then NaCl's nullread on me is fishy, I posted about that. It's not typical for people to nullread me, so it doesn't seem like an organic outcome.

Looking at this post, NaCl said LA is S/S with everyone, yet also said if LA flips scum then I'm scum. That's pretty cognitive dissonant.

Lots of his posting lacks authenticity.
I didn't say that LA was S/S with everyone, it was more that I felt she had a bunch of interactions I thought were S/S at the time. And I found that you were the most suspicious as you jumped on me right after with no real case other than "LA is town".

I didn't really say what I found suspicious about LA because I kind of like making people ask me and see what they care about or who they're focusing on, but this is what I didn't like about her at the time.
1. In , LA says that she didn't find Pine's entrance scummy, which bothers me.
2. Dunnstral uses one of his few posts to offer a vague defense of LA (Although I find him generally vague)
3. I was kind of suspicious of unwnd having LA on the higher side of things despite few posts.
4. I think there might have been something else, but I can't really remember.

Anyways, since TSE has replaced in, I've changed my mind. It's because of something Dunnstral said, although I don't want to reveal it just yet. Hopefully I'm not misunderstanding things, I wound up assuming he was a completely different role in Zero Escape. But this time I think I might have a better read on his mind.
In post 1167, Shadoweh wrote:1: I'm not going to claim my results as I see no way in which it helps anything but scum. Suck my dick. I definitely got a result though.
2: I'm pretty sure Abu is town and pops and DNS are scum.
3: good news I'm about to go on vacation so I'm not going to actively be reading v much
4: A free vig on me would probably help town so I'm hoping this is what happens. My assassin target
Creature
died overnight.

VOTE: Definitely Not Scum
Results would be nice, do you have anyone you would trust to understand them?
Shadoweh, why do you think that there would be 2 scum in the neighbourhood?
And another question, what was the point in saying your target now?
In post 1183, unwnd wrote:
In post 1157, Definitely Not Scum wrote:
In post 1150, unwnd wrote:Agree about Abu. Think if NaCL somehow happens to be wrong then Dunn can be deepwolf but not gonna deal with that rn
I'd like to talk to you more about this NaCL read. What is the genesis of this read?

Pops, I would like the same analysis re: Abu

- OS
Just seems to fit in my mind. I've written paragraphs about a few people and I could selectively decide to compare the two in ways that point to similar behavior but then I'd be repeating myself. We have a fresh day on some new flips and once I live past D1 (lynched/killed) I like to start thinking about the exact reason for why wagons form. It's not exactly some new strategy, but it personally engages me. In D1, NaCL never really showed any gumption and I found a lot of his presence to be listless. I think he begs to have a greater impresssion on others but ultimately does nothing with it if that makes sense? If I can recall correctly, his bitbringer reasoning was kinda just like 'ok whatever' and just copying the consensus going around. I think in terms of how bitbringer happen and the idea of being scum it would be the person who would feign indifference in the moment of suspicion.
I agree, my bitbringer reason was pretty lackluster. I'd been scumreading LA the entire time, but at that point, I started thinking TSE was town. I didn't really have any strong feelings right then (I kind of think pops is scum, but didn't think it would go through at the time), and kind of preferred Bitbringer to Shadoweh.

VOTE: Pops
She feels like she's been going after me for forced reasons, pretty much tunneling me without putting any real effort behind it yesterday, and staying off the main wagons. Also, the case on Shadoweh feels weird. I don't see the issue with target-claiming if you feel like you're going to be lynched. It gives you more information, and you can choose to reveal the penalty to the town or not--like, literally the only case it can hurt your wincon is if you become a neutral survivor. I get that it's not necessarily town-beneficial only (mafia would probably benefit more), but I don't see why it's not something that can be from town. I do find it strange that Shadoweh said it now, rather than later.
I can sheep this tbh. VOTE: Pops[/quote]

I’m hesitant to vote NaCL now.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

And just in case that mess up counted

VOTE: Shadow

Just so your aware my votes still on this guy! :)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1187, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1185, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1173, Shadoweh wrote:And tbh I was hoping I'd be modvigged but unfortunately claiming target doesn't do that. (definitely do not do it)
What did you think would happen if you told us who someone else's target is with your ability?
I already told you, nothing happens. If I tell someone else's target that I copped they get to have their target known scott free.
Didn't I already clarify this to you yesterday? :igmeou:

Based on I think they're scummy and I think they're jumping on Abu as an easy mislynch because that's what they're doing with me.
I don't remember you saying this before, is this information included with your ability? How do you know that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 935, Shadoweh wrote:It probably helps to know who is trying to lynch because they want a role and who is trying to lynch for no eventual discernable reason. Do you have a particular reason to think scum benefits from knowing people's targets either?
In post 1167, Shadoweh wrote:1: I'm not going to claim my results as I see no way in which it helps anything but scum. Suck my dick. I definitely got a result though.
Also, you're making abrupt 180's on your stances here, or am I misunderstanding something?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1204, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 935, Shadoweh wrote:It probably helps to know who is trying to lynch because they want a role and who is trying to lynch for no eventual discernable reason. Do you have a particular reason to think scum benefits from knowing people's targets either?
Also, you're making abrupt 180's on your stances here, or am I misunderstanding something?
TBH the reason I’m voting him is souley because I could fuck up scum if he’s lynched.
If he flips scum then scum is even more fucked.

;) so in a way it’s a win/win.

Look my point being that Shadow is a lynch that benefits town regardless of alignment.
Any Lynch that can benefit town and/or help solve regardless of flip is the best Lynch to ever make.
As my mafia experience I know this as a fact.

If Shadow isn’t the Lynch today and we miss Lynch.
Town will just keep getting fucked.
Look I don’t want to hard Claim or anything but you all need to trust me that lynching Shadow here is the best course of action.

Please Town. Please listen to me for once.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1203, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1187, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1185, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1173, Shadoweh wrote:And tbh I was hoping I'd be modvigged but unfortunately claiming target doesn't do that. (definitely do not do it)
What did you think would happen if you told us who someone else's target is with your ability?
I already told you, nothing happens. If I tell someone else's target that I copped they get to have their target known scott free.
Didn't I already clarify this to you yesterday? :igmeou:

Based on I think they're scummy and I think they're jumping on Abu as an easy mislynch because that's what they're doing with me.
I don't remember you saying this before, is this information included with your ability? How do you know that
In post 340, Shadoweh wrote:Well that's probably okay tbh, she told me role-related target claims was fine
Seriously I pointed this out repeatedly yesterday, if you're in a QT with the other two people who questioned me about this why are you acting so oblivious to it? They must have discussed it overnight? Since they are literally obsessed with murdering me.

I suppose DNS and pops confirming each other's biases overnight that I'm Satan would explain why they seem informed and weird. :igmeou: Getting false positives because town are legit coming in with an overnight talked out agenda is a thing. I dunno the one-mindedness of it is still suspicious and DNS particularily triggers me for not seeming to consider anything else.

Abu isn't like, an experienced lurker though, he's new and new players can get mistaken as lurkers when they don't know how to post and are anxious. I just see people pointing at him as pointing at the weird thing, not the scummy thing.

TSE literally fuck off, you pretty much just slipped you're trying to lynch me because I'm your lyncher target. (You should stop hinting this in any capacity.)
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1204, Dunnstral wrote:
I'm pretty sure with context I investigated town and I don't want to out them as a pr/not a pr one way or the other.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Definitely Not Scum
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Definitely Not Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Definitely Not Scum »

Shadoweh, what do you think is the ideal way to use your role? Also, are you saying the mafia nightkill doesn’t activate an upgrade?

- OS
Hydra of Oversoul and Volxen. We are definitely
TOWN
in this game.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:18 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 1200, sheepsaysmeep wrote:

zzz

everyone in the game

also gun to the head abu is w for crappy meta reasons that might not even be that reliable anymore
I slightly think tris is town, but I don't really have strong feelings on her one way or the other.

Also, UNVOTE: .

I think I've spotted something from Shadoweh that means she and Pops aren't a scumteam. It's reasonable that one of them might be, but I think if one flips scum it will confirm the other as town.
Also, the other 2 people in the neighbourhood are pretty much certainly town. If pops is town, then all lynches should go outside the neighbourhood and Shadoweh's scum, probably TSE scum.

If there is scum in the neighbourhood (probably pops), then TSE and Shadoweh are town.

I really hope I'm not misunderstanding things here, though.

I'm also kind of worried about Abu because I feel like he could be WKing me, so I could lynch there. I want to sort out pops and Shadoweh but I'm not quite sure how to get the type of reaction that would inform me. I'll go look through Shadoweh's posts later.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:34 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1209, NaCl wrote:I slightly think tris is town
why?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:09 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Do one Reads my post. MK I see how it is.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:10 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

No one*
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Wait Shadow told me to fuck off.
I guess that’s something.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:31 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1211, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Do one Reads my post. MK I see how it is.
i read it

it had no impact on me
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:35 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1198, popsofctown wrote:wnd I don't think you have an agenda but I think your stance on abu's slot is dumbwrong
I just like posting alternatives to see what others say--when it comes to lynching him I certainly wouldn't cry over it
Stop
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:09 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1209, NaCl wrote:
In post 1200, sheepsaysmeep wrote:

zzz

everyone in the game

I slightly think tris is town, but I don't really have strong feelings on her one way or the other.

Also, UNVOTE: .

I think I've spotted something from Shadoweh that means she and Pops aren't a scumteam. It's reasonable that one of them might be, but I think if one flips scum it will confirm the other as town.
Also, the other 2 people in the neighbourhood are pretty much certainly town. If pops is town, then all lynches should go outside the neighbourhood and Shadoweh's scum, probably TSE scum.

If there is scum in the neighbourhood (probably pops), then TSE and Shadoweh are town.

I really hope I'm not misunderstanding things here, though.

I'm also kind of worried about Abu because I feel like he could be WKing me, so I could lynch there. I want to sort out pops and Shadoweh but I'm not quite sure how to get the type of reaction that would inform me. I'll go look through Shadoweh's posts later.
Shadow can still easily be mafia.
What makes you Lock Town Him if someone in the Neighbourhood is Mafia?
AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid
Goon
AbuHumaid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by AbuHumaid »

Actually...
VOTE: TSE
I'm gonna stick to my initial scumread.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1217, AbuHumaid wrote:Actually...
VOTE: TSE
I'm gonna stick to my initial scumread.
Why do you scum read me again?

And why do people always view me as annoying. :l.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Unwnd

I can't read NACL, I don't wanto to lynch abu or shadow
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1219, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Unwnd

I can't read NACL, I don't wanto to lynch abu or shadow
Why Unwnd?
Do you Town read Sheep as well?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1208, Definitely Not Scum wrote:Shadoweh, what do you think is the ideal way to use your role? Also, are you saying the mafia nightkill doesn’t activate an upgrade?

- OS
Can you read the main rules for the game before you ask me any more dumb questions?

Dunn, can you answer my question? Did you just not notice pops and DNS talking about me or something?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by tris »

i still want pops to explain why she townreads me.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by tris »

VOTE: NaCl
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:32 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 1210, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1209, NaCl wrote:I slightly think tris is town
why?
Because she feels more disengaged than manipulative. I don't really see what she's done to be scummy.

VOTE: Shadoweh, I think I got the reaction I wanted.
Dunnstral, I don't know if you can tell what I'm thinking, but there was a certain piece of info that I'd like to reveal in order to make my case on her. May I reveal what I suspect is the case? But essentially I feel like she slipped up in one post and is overcompensating now.

It also probably means there's scum in the neighbourhood.
TSE, I'll explain in a bit. I don't really intend to keep this hidden much longer, and I plan to reveal what I'm hiding before the end of the game day. But I just want to check so that I'm not interfering with some of my townreads' plans.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”