Secret Hitler (Game Over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Secret Hitler (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Secret Hitler

Hidden Roles and Social Deduction in 1930s Germany

The year is 1932. The place is pre-WWII Germany. In Secret Hitler, players are German politicians attempting to hold a fragile Liberal government together and stem the rising tide of Fascism. Watch out though - there are secret Fascists among you, and one player is Secret Hitler.

Players
  1. Formerfish
  2. OkaPoka
  3. Vex Vience
  4. Datisi
    NotMySpamAccount

5. Menalque
    Saladman27

6. Egix96
  7. dweller
(Reminder that this list is in sign up order, not table order. Table order can be found in the game state lower down this post.)

REPLACEMENTS
  1. KittyMo

Spoiler: Alive
Everyone

Spoiler: Dead
No one

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. Datisi
  6. dweller
  7. Menalque
Liberal Policy Tracker [5/5]: [#][#][#][#][#]

Fascist Policy Tracker [4/6]: [#][#][#][#][ ][!]

Exectutive actions with 7 players are
[No power]
[Investigate Loyalty]
[Call Special Election]
[Execution]
[Execution+Veto Powers Unlocked][Fascists Win]

Election Tracker [0/3]: [
][ ][ ][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 8

Cards in policy deck when last shuffled:
1 Liberal
and
7 Fascist

Previous Successfully Elected Government:
(Cannot become Chancellor due to term limits)

Formerfish (P) - Datisi (C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:
(Has been successfully elected Chancellor after 3 Fascist policies have been passed)
  • Datisi

Important EventsPregame Game begins!
Session 1
: Formerfish nominates NotMySpamAccount for Chancellor Election successful Liberal policy passed
Session 2
: Egix96 nominates dweller for Chancellor Election successful Liberal policy passed
Session 3
: OkaPoka requested NEIN until NotMySpamAccount is President OkaPoka nominates Formerfish for Chancellor Election fails, election tracker advances
Session 4
: Vex Vience nominates OkaPoka for Chancellor Election fails, election tracker advances
Session 5
: NotMySpamAccount nominates Formerfish for Chancellor Election successful Fascist policy passed
Session 6
: dweller nominates Egix96 for Chancellor Election Successful Fascist policy passed, Investigate Loyalty unlocked dweller uses Investigate Loyalty on Egix96
Session 7:
Menalque nominates Datisi for Chancellor Election fails, election tracker advances
Session 8:
Formerfish nominates Datisi for Chancellor Election successful Liberal policy passed, deck shuffled
Session 9:
Egix96 nominates dweller for Chancellor Election Successful Fasist policy passed, Call Special Election unlocked Egix96 nominates Formerfish for next president
Session 10:
Formerfish nominates Datisi for Chancellor Election Successful Liberal policy passed
Session 11:
OkaPoka requested NEIN until Formerfish is president. Okapoka nominates Egix96 for Chancellor. Election fails, election tracker advances.
Session 12:
Vex Vience nominates Menalque for Chancellor Election fails, election tracker advances
Session 13:
Datisi nominates Menalque for Chancellor Election fails, Fascist policy passed, executive action lost, election tracker and term limits reset
Session 14:
dweller nominates OkaPoka for Chancellor Election fails, election tracker advances
Session 15:
Menalque nominates Vex Vience for Chancellor Election fails, election tracker advances
Session 16:
Formerfish nominates Datisi for Chancellor Election succesful Liberal policy passed, LIBERALS WIN
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:24 am, edited 59 times in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Rules
blatantly ripped off
inspired by Korina's from various Mafia and Mish Mash games. I like his formatting and have no shame.

Follow the spirit of the rules, not just the letter, and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

CONTENT RULES
  1. Follow the site rules.
  2. This is a game where you literally get to shout fascist at people, but keep it civil.
  3. #8000FF
    is my colour. Don't use it.
  4. Don't edit your posts. If you have to make it clear what changes were made.
  5. Don't directly quote mod communications, real or faked.
  6. No cryptography or breadcrumbing.
  7. No hidden text or text smaller than this.
  8. You are only allowed to talk about the game in this thread.
  9. Play to your win condition everyone, that's where the fun of the game is.

DEADLINES, ACTIVITY and V/LA
  1. Legistlative session will last 48 hours (with leniency on Chancellors if the President is late). Game play between legistlative session will last two weeks. I will bring in stricter deadlines for individual phases if it starts being a problem. If a deadline is changed I will post in thread.
  2. Thread will be locked during the Legislative session.
  3. If everyone has voted in an election before the end of the deadline, we will enter the legislative session early.
  4. Post
    game advancing content
    every 48 hours (72 hours over weekend) or you'll get a prod. I will reduce the prod timer if you are consistently posting on timer deadline.
  5. If you get prodded three times or don't respond to a prod in 24 hours you will be replaced.
  6. Failure to take part in the legistlative session will result in a random choice. Failure to use executive powers will lose the power. Failure to nominate a chancellor will count as a failed election. Failure to vote in an election will be interpeted as VOTE: NEIN.
  7. If you are V/LA prods will come every 72 hours.
  8. Please
    declare V/LA bolded
    in thread or use V/LA tags.
  9. If you are going to be V/LA at game actions feel free to PM me clear instructions as to what actions you wish to take.
  10. If you are going to be V/LA for an extended period of time or have no internet access, please ask for a replacement via PM instead.

GAME ACTIONS
  1. The legislative phase will be carried out via PM with me. Do not directly contact the other participant.
  2. To carry out an exective action use VOTE: Mizzytastic or
    ACTION: Mizzytastic
    in thread.
  3. To nominate a chancellor for the election use VOTE: Mizzytastic or
    NOMINATE: Mizzytastic
    in thread.
  4. To vote in an election send me a PM with VOTE: JA or VOTE: NEIN. Public votes will not be counted.
  5. If I think it counts, it counts. Please don't make it look like you are taking actions you aren't currently eligible to take.

If I've missed something obvious feel free to
ask me bolded
in thread and I'll reply, and add it to the rules if necessary.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Official rules can be found here. If you think I've made a mistake, please point it out.

OVERVIEWSecret Hitler is a hidden roles game focused around passing poliitical policies to help progress your party's agenda. There are the
Liberals
who form an uninformed majority and the
Fascists
one of whom is
Hitler
. The Fascists know who Hitler is, but Hitler does not know the identity of their fellow Fascists.

The Liberals win by passing 5 Liberal policies or shooting Hitler. The Fascists win by passing 6 Fascist policies, or getting Hitler elected Chancellor after 3 Fascist policies have been passed.

The game has 3 phases, that repeat until the game ends.
  1. The current president nominates a chancellor and the players vote as to whether they are ok with that pairing.
  2. The president draws 3 policies from the policy deck and discards one, then passes the other 2 to the chancellor who discards one and enacts the other one.
  3. If a fascist policy was passed the president may get to carry out an executive action, depending on the number that have been passed, then the presidency moves around the table.

ELECTIONAn election procedes as follows:

First the presidency moves around the table to the next player.

The president nominates a chancellor. They cannot nominate the president or chancellor from the previous successfully elected government.

All players, including the president and chancellor vote JA or NEIN if they are happy with the pairing.

If a majority vote JA the Election Tracker is reset to zero, and we enter the Legislative Session. After 3 Fascist policies have been passed, if Hitler is successfully elected Chancellor the Fascists win.

If the vote is tied or a majoirty vote NEIN, the Election Tracker advances and the game moves immediately to another election with the next president.

If the Election Tracker reaches three failed elections in a row, a random policy is enacted from the top of the deck, and the election tracker is reset to zero. If that random policy would result in an Executive Action that action is lost.

LEGISLATIVE SESSIONThe Legislative Session is carried out without any communication.

The president draws 3 policy cards from the policy deck, discards one face down and passes the other 2 to the Chancellor.

The chancellor then discards another policy face down, enacting the third policy.

If a fascist policy is enacted then there may be an executive action carried out by the president.

If there is no executive action then the move on to a new election with the next president.

If their are fewer than 3 cards left in the policy deck, the deck is reshuffled with the discard pile without revealing any of the cards before drawing.

EXECUTIVE ACTIONAs more fascist policies are enacted they unlock Executive Actions.

The president of the government that passed the fascist policy takes the Executive Action.

The executive actions are as follows:

Spoiler: Executive Actions
Investigate Loyalty:
The president secretly investigates the party affiliation of another player, finding out whether they are a
Liberal
or a
Fascist
. Hitler is affiliated with the Fascist party.

Call Special Election:
The president chooses the presidential candidate for the next election (they may choose any player). After that election has been resolved the next president is the one following the president who called the special election, not the one who was chosen.

Policy Peek:
The president secretly views the next 3 policies in the policy deck, without changing the order.

Execution:
The president chooses a player to die. If that player is Hitler the Liberals win the game. Otherwise that player is removed from the game without revealing their role or affiliation.

Veto Powers:
This permanetly modifies the Legislative Session for the rest of the game. If the Chancellor is unhappy with the 2 policies they have been passed they may request a Veto. If the president agrees to the Veto then both policies are discarded, the Election Tracker is advanced and the game continues with an election with the next president.

Which powers are unlocked with how many fascist policies varies with the number of players. With 7 players, F1 has no power, F2 Investigate Loyalty, F3 Calls Special Election, F4 is an Execution and F5 is an Execution and unlocks Veto Powers.

SETUPThe policy deck begins with 6 Liberal and 11 Fascist policies.

The exact break up of roles depends on the number of players, with 7 players there are 4 Liberals, 2 Fascists and 1 Hitler.

Role PMs (for 7 players) are as follows:

Spoiler: Liberal
You are a
Liberal
, a member of the
Liberal
party.

You win when 5
Liberal
policies are passed, or when
Hitler
is dead.

Spoiler: Fascist
You are a
Fascist
, a member of the
Fascist
party.

XXXX
and is a fellow
Fascist
ZZZZ
is
Hitler
. The other fascist knows your and Hitler's identities, but Hitler does not.

You win when 6
Fascist
policies are passed or when
Hitler
is successfully elected Chancellor after 3
Fascist
policies have been passed.

Spoiler: Hitler
You are
Hitler
, a member of the
Fascist
party.

You have 2 fellow
Fascists
who know your and each other's identities.

You win when 6
Fascist
YOU
are successfully elected Chancellor after 3
Fascist
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Sorting out rules posts and the like. Rules can be found here but I will be changing one of my place holders to a how to play post.

Game needs 5 players, works best with at least 7 and I'm hoping to get a full 10! Feel free to /in. Expect a similar level of commitment to a Mafia game.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

I prefer 7 min because I think the game is at it's best when Hitler doesn't know the other Fascists but I have no problem with 7 if other people are ok with it.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Right, I'm working on the assumption of a 7 player game for now, been as no one has complained. Also seems more likely with the rate of sign ups >.>
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Public mod checklist of DOOOOM

pm everyone just so people can give some input on the game size

pm a different mish mash mod to try and get private thread cos my last pm hasn't been picked up yet :roll:

get private thread set up

if everyone is happy with 7 players start game! (sort game thread, clarify set up for player count, send role pms)

We aren't 100% set on 7 players yet so if you want to /in there is still a shot. And if we do start with 7 you'll get added to the replacements queue.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Role PMs have gone out. Thread will be locked until 6 people have confirmed or until (expired on 2019-10-06 21:00:00), whichever comes first.

Vex Vience V/LA for 72 hours
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

SETUP and PRE-GAME GAME STATE

SETUPThe policy deck begins with 6
Liberal
and 11
Fascist
policies.

With 7 players there are 4
Liberals
, 2
Fascists
and 1
Hitler

Role PMs (for 7 players) are as follows:

Spoiler: Liberal
You are a
Liberal
, a member of the
Liberal
party.

You win when 5
Liberal
policies are passed, or when
Hitler
is dead.

Spoiler: Fascist
You are a
Fascist
, a member of the
Fascist
party.

XXXX
and is a fellow
Fascist
ZZZZ
is
Hitler
. The other fascist knows your and Hitler's identities, but Hitler does not.

You win when 6
Fascist
Hitler
is successfully elected Chancellor after 3
Fascist

Spoiler: Hitler
You are
Hitler
, a member of the
Fascist
party.

You have 2 fellow
Fascists
who know your and each other's identities.

You win when 6
Fascist
YOU
are successfully elected Chancellor after 3
Fascist

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. NotMySpamAccount
  6. dweller
  7. Saladman27
Liberal Policy Tracker [0/5]: [ ][ ][ ][ ][!]

Fascist Policy Tracker [0/6]: [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][!]

[No power][Investigate Loyalty][Call Special Election][Execution][Execution+Veto Powers Unlocked][Fascists Win]

][ ][ ][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 17

6 Liberal
and
11 Fascist

No one

Confirmed Not Hitler:
(Has been successfully elected Chancellor after 3 Fascist policies have been passed)

No one

When the game starts
Formerfish
will be the first presidential candidate.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I just wanted to post a reminder that some general game advice can be found in page 6 of the
official rule book

Also, I wasn't planning on having a dead thread as this game has a far lower body count than a game of Mafia but if anyone wants to spectate I'll be happy to create a spectators and dead thread.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

With 6/7 confirmations the game has begun!

Session 1

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. NotMySpamAccount
  6. dweller
  7. Saladman27
Liberal Policy Tracker [0/5]: [ ][ ][ ][ ][!]

[No power][Investigate Loyalty][Call Special Election][Execution][Execution+Veto Powers Unlocked][Fascists Win]

][ ][ ][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 17

6 Liberal
and
11 Fascist

No one

Confirmed Not Hitler:

No one

Formerfish
is the next presidential candidate.

The next game action is for the president to nominate their chancellor.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-10-19 08:00:00)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

There is no scum pt. I wanted to keep the game as authentic as possible.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Formerfish
has nominated
NotMySpamAccount
as Chancellor.

The next game action is for the players to vote JA or NEIN on this government. Please submit your votes via PM to me, but remember when all votes are submitted your vote will be publicly revealed.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-10-19 08:00:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (7/7)
- Formerfish, Egix96, OkaPoka, Vex Vience, NotMySpamAccount, dweller, Saladman27
NEIN (0/7)
-

A majority of players have voted JA, so the government of
President Formerfish
and
Chancellor NotMySpamAccount
have been successfully elected.

We have entered the legislative session. The president will draw 3 policies, discard one and give two to their Chancellor who will discard one and pass one.

Thread locked until a policy is passed or until (expired on 2019-10-09 07:00:00), with deadline leniency on the Chancellor if the president is late.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

A
Liberal
policy has been passed!

Session 2

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. NotMySpamAccount
  6. dweller
  7. Saladman27
Liberal Policy Tracker [1/5]: [#][ ][ ][ ][!]

][ ][ ][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 14

6 Liberal
and
11 Fascist

Formerfish
(P) -
NotMySpamAccount
(C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:

No one

Egix96

Formerfish
and
NotMySpamAccount
are not possible choices due to term limits.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-10-21 14:40:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Egix96
has nominated
dweller
as Chancellor.

The next game action is for the players to vote JA or NEIN on this government. Please submit your votes via PM to me, but remember when all votes are submitted your vote will be publicly revealed.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-10-21 14:40:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (7/7)
- Formerfish, Egix96, OkaPoka, Vex Vience, NotMySpamAccount, dweller, Saladman27
NEIN (0/7)
-

President Egix96
and
Chancellor dweller

We have entered the legislative session. The president will draw 3 policies, discard one and give two to their Chancellor who will discard one and pass one.

Thread locked until a policy is passed or until (expired on 2019-10-11 07:00:00), with deadline leniency on the Chancellor if the president is late.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

A
Liberal
policy has been passed!

Session 3

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. NotMySpamAccount
  6. dweller
  7. Saladman27
Liberal Policy Tracker [2/5]: [#][#][ ][ ][!]

][ ][ ][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 11

6 Liberal
and
11 Fascist

Egix96
(P) -
dweller
(C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:

No one

OkaPoka

Egix96
and
dweller

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-10-24 11:25:00).
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Would it be helpful to have a "NEIN until X is president" option (probably a unanimous vote), or is it preferable to go through the steps of having people nominate their Chancellors and voting, even if the plan is to reject it?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

President
OkaPoka
has requested to VOTE: NEIN until
NotMySpamAccount
is president.

If this succeeds two governments will fail leaving the election tracker at 2/3 and
Egix96
and
dweller
ineligible to be chancellor due to term limits.

To perform this could
OkaPoka
and
Vex Vience
please nominate who they would choose as Chancellor, and could everyone submit a vote via PM as a normal election. It requires a unanimous vote (7/7) and votes will be revealed after all have been submitted as normal.

If you are opposed to this as an option please say and I will not offer it again.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

If this vote is successful
OkaPoka
will be considered to have nonimated
Formerfish
and
Vex Vience
will be considered to have nominated
OkaPoka
, and all players will be considered to have voted NEIN to both governments.

For clarification, I am reading VOTE: JA or VOTE: NEIN to 5 as agreeing with this and VOTE: NEIN as disagreeing. In future please could you submit votes via PM, and only have the current president VOTE: NEIN to X in thread to initiate the vote.

I will accept the votes already submitted for this session as from my understanding of the thread it seems unlikely anyone will disagree, though if you would like to PM me as well I do enjoy the attention.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (0/7)
-
NEIN (7/7)

Without a majority the government of
President OkaPoka
and
Chancellor Formerfish
has failed. The election tracker has advanced.

ELECTION
JA (0/7)
-
NEIN (7/7)

President Vex Vience
and
Chancellor OkaPoka
has failed. The election tracker has advanced. If another government fails a random policy will be enacted.

Session 5

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. NotMySpamAccount
  6. dweller
  7. Saladman27

Election Tracker [2/3]: [][][
][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 11

6 Liberal
and
11 Fascist

Egix96
(P) -
dweller
(C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:

No one

NotMySpamAccount

Egix96
and
dweller

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-10-26 06:30:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

NotMySpamAccount
has nominated
Formerfish
as Chancellor.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-10-26 06:30:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'm still waiting on a vote. I have PMed the player to see if they are waiting for a reason.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

All votes are in, been taking a mental health day, will resolve it tomorrow
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (7/7)
NEIN (0/7)
-

President NotMySpamAccount
and
Chancellor Formerfish
have been successfully elected. The election tracker is reset to zero.

Thread locked until a policy is passed or until (expired on 2019-10-19 12:00:00), with deadline leniency on the Chancellor if the president is late.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

NotMySpamAccount
has requested replacement, will restart the deadline when I get one.

Sorry I've been so flakey the past few days. Depression sucks.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Datisi
has replaced
NotMySpamAccount.

Deadline reset to (expired on 2019-10-25 10:00:00)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

A
Fascist
policy has been passed! This is the first policy so there is no executive action.

Session 6

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. Datisi
  6. dweller
  7. Saladman27

Fascist Policy Tracker [1/6]: [#][ ][ ][ ][ ][!]

[No power]
[Investigate Loyalty][Call Special Election][Execution][Execution+Veto Powers Unlocked][Fascists Win]

][ ][ ][
!
]

6 Liberal
and
11 Fascist

Datisi
(P) -
Formerfish
(C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:

No one

dweller

Datisi
and
Formerfish

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-06 10:15:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

The thread is always unlocked except during the legislative session. The deadline is two weeks whether or not there is an executive action. Executive actions are publicly submitted but the results of an investigation are private. You are free to discuss but once the president submits I'll take it as done (no take backs). Treat it like a hammer vote in mafia.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

->
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

dweller
has nominated
Egix96
as Chancellor.

The next game action is for the players to vote JA or NEIN on this government. Please submit your votes via PM to me, but remember when all votes are submitted your vote will be publicly revealed. So far we have 2/7 votes.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-06 10:15:00).

(were you trying to get my pagetop? :P)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Saladman27
has been prodded. If he does not reply within 24 hours I'll start looking for a replacement.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (7/7)
- Formerfish, Egix96, OkaPoka, Vex Vience, Datisi, dweller, Saladman27
NEIN (0/7)
-

President dweller
and
Chancellor Egix96

Thread locked until a policy is passed or until (expired on 2019-10-27 23:15:00), with deadline leniency on the Chancellor if the president is late.

Saladman27
has requested replacement.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Menalque
has replaced
Saladman27.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

A
Fascist
policy has been passed! This is the second policy so the executive action is to Investigate Loyalty.

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. Datisi
  6. dweller
  7. Menalque

Fascist Policy Tracker [2/6]: [#][#][ ][ ][ ][!]

[No power]
[Investigate Loyalty]
[Call Special Election][Execution][Execution+Veto Powers Unlocked][Fascists Win]

][ ][ ][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 5

6 Liberal
and
11 Fascist

dweller
(P) -
Egix96
(C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:

No one

The next game action is for
President dweller
to choose who they would like to Invesitgate Loyality of for their Executive Action.

Menalque
will be the next presidential candidate. Session 7 will begin when the Executive Action is concluded.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-09 17:30:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 219, Menalque wrote:
In post 217, OkaPoka wrote:HMMM IS THERE REALLY 3 BLUES AND TWO REDS ?
Only one way to find out!

nom: datisi
For clarification's sake we are waiting on dweller to choose someone to investigate so I'm not taking this nomination as valid. I would have if it was in the right phase of the game.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 237, Menalque wrote:
mod, can I pencil in an automatic action to take place as soon as next session starts?
Yes, by pm or in thread.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 259, Menalque wrote:
autonom: datisi for session 7
Action has been received.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

dweller
has chosen to investigate
Egix96.
They have been informed whether
Egix96
is affiliated with the
Fascist
or
Liberal
party.

Session 7

Menalque
is the next presidental candidate.

Menalque
chose to nominate
Datisi
as Chancellor, but later retracted this decision by PM. The next game action is for the President to nominate their Chancellor.
dweller
and
Egix96
are not valid choices due to term limits.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-09 17:30:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Menalque
has nominated
Datisi
as Chancellor.

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 421, OkaPoka wrote:did mena nom someone
In post 360, Mizzytastic wrote:
Menalque
has nominated
Datisi
as Chancellor.

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (2/7)
- Datisi, Menalque
NEIN (5/7)
- Formerfish, Egix96, OkaPoka, Vex Vience, dweller

President Menalque
and
Chancellor Datisi

Session 8

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. Datisi
  6. dweller
  7. Menalque

[No power]
[Investigate Loyalty]
[Call Special Election][Execution][Execution+Veto Powers Unlocked][Fascists Win]

Election Tracker [1/3]: [ ][
][ ][
!
]

6 Liberal
and
11 Fascist

dweller
(P) -
Egix96
(C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:

No one

Formerfish
is the next presidental candidate.

The next game action is for the President to nominate their Chancellor.
dweller
and
Egix96
are not valid choices due to term limits.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-12 00:00:00).
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Results of vote have been updated here.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Formerfish
has nominated
Datisi
as Chancellor.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-12 00:00:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (6/7)
- Formerfish, Egix96, OkaPoka, Vex Vience, Datisi, dweller
NEIN (1/7)
- Menalque

President Formerfish
and
Chancellor Datisi
have been successfully elected. The election tracker has been reset.

We have entered the legislative session. The president will draw 3 policies, discard one and give two to their Chancellor who will discard one and pass one. The deck will have less than 3 cards following this so will be shuffled with the discard pile at the end of this session.

Thread locked until a policy is passed or until (expired on 2019-11-01 14:00:00), with deadline leniency on the Chancellor if the president is late.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

A
Liberal
policy has been passed! The policy deck has been shuffled. It now contains
3 Liberal
and
9 Fascist
cards.

Session 9

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. Datisi
  6. dweller
  7. Menalque
Liberal Policy Tracker [3/5]: [#][#][#][ ][!]

[No power]
[Investigate Loyalty]

][ ][ ][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 12

3 Liberal
and
9 Fascist

Formerfish
(P) -
Datisi
(C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:

No one

Egix96

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-13 17:00:00).
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Egix96
has nominated
dweller
as Chancellor.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-13 17:00:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (6/7)
- Formerfish, Egix96, OkaPoka, Vex Vience, Datisi, dweller
NEIN (1/7)
- Menalque

President Egix96
and
Chancellor dweller

Thread locked until a policy is passed or until (expired on 2019-11-02 16:20:00), with deadline leniency on the Chancellor if the president is late.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'm likely not to have access today again until ~10-11pm uk time so I'll be late on the deadline
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

dweller
failed to reply. Their choice was randomised. If they do not reply in 24 hours from unlocking the thread I'll start looking for a replacement.

A
Fascist
policy has been passed! This is the third policy so the executive action is to Call Special Election.

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. Datisi
  6. dweller
  7. Menalque
Liberal Policy Tracker [3/5]: [#][#][#][ ][!]

Fascist Policy Tracker [3/6]: [#][#][#][ ][ ][!]

[No power]
[Investigate Loyalty]
[Call Special Election]
[Execution][Execution+Veto Powers Unlocked][Fascists Win]

][ ][ ][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 9

3 Liberal
and
9 Fascist

Egix96
(P) -
dweller
(C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:

No one

The next game action is for
President Egix96
to choose who they would like to be president next when they Call Special Election of for their Executive Action.

Session 10 will begin when the Executive Action is concluded.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-17 01:00:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 501, Menalque wrote:Also just ftr I object to randomising policies because it massively interferes with our ability to deduce what’s going on
It seemed the best way to keep the game moving if someone was absent. I can confirm dweller failed to pick up the pm until after deadline and if i felt a player used it to game the system I would treat it as against the spirit of the game. If players are happy waiting in future I'll start treating it differently.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 511, Formerfish wrote:
In post 508, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 501, Menalque wrote:Also just ftr I object to randomising policies because it massively interferes with our ability to deduce what’s going on
It seemed the best way to keep the game moving if someone was absent. I can confirm dweller failed to pick up the pm until after deadline and if i felt a player used it to game the system I would treat it as against the spirit of the game. If players are happy waiting in future I'll start treating it differently.
How do you know if someone is gaming or if they are absent.

If I were scum here and chance I just wouldn't open my pm and hope that at least 1 red got passed and then theres a 50% chance the red is enacted and then the scummer has no culpability at all.
Any messages that were sent to dweller were still in my outbox when I unlocked the thread. Beyond that it's my judgement. If dweller is ok with it then I will share those pms after the game is over.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 513, Formerfish wrote:
In post 507, OkaPoka wrote:Fish, who would you pick as chancellor
In a special election are there rules about who can be what?
Anyone can be president other than picking yourself. The chancellor follows usual term limit rules.
OkaPoka
will be the next candidate for president after the special election session has been resolved.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I am also sorry for my flurry of posts. This seems like something to go over after the game is over.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I agree now that the randomisation was a bad decision based on the assumption it would only come up if someone left the game during legislative session without informing me, and will not use it in future. Any decision I have made on dweller is based on my outbox status, and interactions and awareness of game state I can not share for obvious reasons until after the game. I would prefer any discussion be moved until then because it is difficult for me to engage in a neutral tone beyond statement of my reasoning.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Vex Vience V/LA for 72 hours.

Also that's one hell of a topic for a project and I'm kind of curious.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Formerfish
is the next presidential candidate due to a Special Election.

Session 10

Formerfish
has nominated
Datisi
for Chancellor.

The next game action is for the players to vote JA or NEIN on this government. Please submit your votes via PM to me, but remember when all votes are submitted your vote will be publicly revealed. 3
fascist
policies have been passed so if
Hitler
is successfully elected Chancellor the
Fascists
will win.

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-19 11:00:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Hey, I'm sorry I've not been around. Mental health again. We're waiting on one vote, I'll send a pm to the player when I'm a bit more awake.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 740, Menalque wrote:
what’s our deadline to submit votes on this, mizzy?
(expired on 2019-11-19 11:00:00)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 770, Menalque wrote:
In post 768, Formerfish wrote:Seriously, what the fuck are we waiting on?

I've voted. Who hasn't?
C’est moi

But I assume that it it’s gone through already then it would have been posted? Idk maybe not

mod, if you have already received 6 votes and there is a majority, please put me down as yes so we can move on
I can't take a vote like that because the vote is supposed to be uninformed of the other votes.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

A player can change a vote before all have been submitted, same way a person can umm and ahh about which vote card to pick in person. Once the final vote is submitted everything is locked in - treat it like twilight.

ELECTION
JA (6/7)
- Formerfish, Egix96, OkaPoka, Vex Vience, Datisi, Menalque
NEIN (1/7)
- dweller

President Formerfish
and
Chancellor Datisi

Datisi is not
Hitler

Thread locked until a policy is passed or until (expired on 2019-11-16 07:30:00), with deadline leniency on the Chancellor if the president is late. I will wait for a submission and seek a replacement if necessary instead of a random selection if we run out of deadline.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

A
Liberal
policy has been passed!

Session 11

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. Datisi
  6. dweller
  7. Menalque
Liberal Policy Tracker [4/5]: [#][#][#][#][!]

Fascist Policy Tracker [3/6]: [#][#][#][ ][ ][!]

[No power]
[Investigate Loyalty]
[Call Special Election]
[Execution][Execution+Veto Powers Unlocked][Fascists Win]

][ ][ ][
!
]

Cards in policy deck: 6

3 Liberal
and
9 Fascist

Formerfish
(P) -
Datisi
(C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:
  • Datisi

OkaPoka

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-28 08:20:00)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #63) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

President
OkaPoka
has requested to VOTE: NEIN until
Formerfish
is president.

If this succeeds five governments will fail leaving the election tracker at 2/3 and no one ineligible to be chancellor due to term limits. One policy will be enacted from the top of the deck. If a fascist policy is enacted any executive actions will be lost.

To perform this could
OkaPoka, Vex Vience, Datisi, dweller
and
Menalque
please nominate who they would choose as Chancellor, and could everyone submit a vote via PM as a normal election. It requires a unanimous vote (7/7) and votes will be revealed after all have been submitted as normal.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 970, Vex Vience wrote:mizzy made me submit this under vex:
chans mena, vote ja to neining to ff.
You only needed to submit the chancellor. And you didn't have to do it right away if you were busy. But thank you for co-operating.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 976, Vex Vience wrote:no, im not busy. i just have to stand on my desk and it feels really precarious doing so. i could take my computer off my bed and put it on my desk, but i really dont wanna do that atm either.

pedit: i shouldve submitted it under korina, then came back as vex like an hour later and post "well you never specified under which account"
I would totally have expected that. I'm not too bothered about accounts so long as everyone knows it's the same person. That's why I just asked you to submit it publicly.

Sorry, I'm just being a little overeager in trying to mod well, having not done it before and all.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #66) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

All the votes are in. I just spent pretty much all day traveling which in the UK is actually quite hard to do and I'm shattered. I'll post the results as soon as I'm human tomorrow, don't think I have the brain power tonight. Sorry for the delay.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (0/7)
-
NEIN (7/7)
- Formerfish, Egix96, OkaPoka, Vex Vience, Datisi, dweller, Menalque

President OkaPoka
and
Chancellor Egix96

ELECTION
JA (0/7)
-
NEIN (7/7)

President Vex Vience
and
Chancellor Menalque

ELECTION
JA (0/7)
-
NEIN (7/7)

President Datisi
and
Chancellor Menalque

With 3 failed elections there is chaos in government. A
Fascist
policy has been passed. The executive action of an Execution has been lost. The election tracker has been reset and anyone is eligible to be Chancellor

ELECTION
JA (0/7)
-
NEIN (7/7)

President dweller
and
Chancellor OkaPoka

ELECTION
JA (0/7)
-
NEIN (7/7)

President Menalque
and
Chancellor Vex Vience

Session 16

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. Datisi
  6. dweller
  7. Menalque
Liberal Policy Tracker [4/5]: [#][#][#][#][!]

[No power]
[Investigate Loyalty]
[Call Special Election]
[Execution]

Election Tracker [2/3]: [][][
][
!
]

3 Liberal
and
9 Fascist

No one

Confirmed Not Hitler:
  • Datisi

Formerfish

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-30 12:00:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1006, Korina wrote:ARE MEMES STILL ILLEGAL IN THE UK?
That ended ages ago, but it might as well be. Everyone is stockpiling them in case we can't import any more after Brexit.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Formerfish
has nominated
Datisi
for Chancellor.

The next game action is for the players to vote JA or NEIN on this government. Please submit your votes via PM to me, but remember when all votes are submitted your vote will be publicly revealed. Datisi is confirmed not
Hitler

The deadline for the next legislative session is (expired on 2019-11-30 12:00:00).
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

ELECTION
JA (7/7)
NEIN (0/7)
-

President Formerfish
and
Chancellor Datisi
have been successfully elected. The election tracker has been reset.

We have entered the legislative session. The president will draw 3 policies, discard one and give two to their Chancellor who will discard one and pass one. The deck will be shuffled after this legislative session is over.

Thread locked until a policy is passed or until (expired on 2019-11-19 11:30:00), with deadline leniency on the Chancellor if the president is late. I will wait for a submission and seek a replacement if necessary instead of a random selection if we run out of deadline.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

A
Liberal
policy has been passed.

Final Game State

Game State
Table Order
  1. Formerfish
  2. Egix96
  3. OkaPoka
  4. VexVience
  5. Datisi
  6. dweller
  7. Menalque
Liberal Policy Tracker [5/5]: [#][#][#][#][#]

[No power]
[Investigate Loyalty]
[Call Special Election]
[Execution]

][ ][ ][
!
]

1 Liberal
and
7 Fascist

Formerfish (P) - Datisi (C)

Confirmed Not Hitler:
  • Datisi

The
Liberals
have won with 5 policies passed.

Congratulations to the
Liberals:
Formerfish, OkaPoka, Datisi
and
Menalque

Condolences to the
Fascists:
Vex Vience
and
dweller
and
Secret Hitler
Egix96

My rather messy mod thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81041

Vex Vience's note thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81052

I can post a full record of the game actions if you want, but the short version is the only differences were dweller dropped blue when he was President and then lied about Egix's party affiliation.

I have dweller's permission to post the interaction regarding randomgate if you want to judge it for yourself.

I have some thoughts about the game and wanna advertise the next thing I want to run in mish mash but I'll give that it's own post. I hope everyone had fun!
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I set the game up expecting to get a few people who had played a few times or were curious because this was a mafia site, playing with the secrethitler.io meta really changed the game up in a way I wasn't expecting. In particular I kind of feel it stranded Egix and dweller, cos unlike lib there is no one able to explain scum strategy to them under the meta. I'm curious to hear what they thought of it.

I totally get why that meta exists tho
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1046, Datisi wrote:
In post 7, Mizzytastic wrote:Menalque has replaced Saladman27.
Datisi's 6 red in a row comment interests me. It's only 5 but it could have been 7 in a row and the same pairings would have seen the same cards.
I just noticed this, what's up?
Idle musing. Mostly an observation that over those 9 cards there were 2 liberal and 7 fascist cards, and how you could totally have had a block of 7 fasc cards and still get the same groups of 3 drawn. I didn't actually do any stats work on it though to realise if that was actually relevant
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Link to Vex's notes thread is now available
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'd be up for playing too.

Next mish-mash game want to run is Salem 1692 (another social deduction but not mafia game), but I won't be sorting the thread for that until December because I'm coming up to a soft V/LA and need to focus on some real life stuff

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”