Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 773, Wake1 wrote:I'll be looking over this game tonight.

Wrapping up my 6th straight 12-hour night shift in a row in 3 hours.
I’m now regretting lynching Enter first over DDL, since I wanted to pick his brain more about his read progression on Farkran. Why did he want DDL lynched first and Farkran vigged, for example? I’m having real trouble wrapping my brain around that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 774, Farkran wrote:Yep, gg. This setup was a bit townsided to start with, but rauth strategy was actually very well thought and laid out. If i were a mime i probably wouldn't volunteer either, given the premise of not being lynched ever. The lack of a factional kill, and having a town wincon that makes it unnecessary to actually scumhunt are hard to overcome i guess. Still, it feels good to win two games in a row on the same day :lol:

Who was scum by the way? At some point i thought creature was trying to derail rauth strategy, and so did map wolf - but both are voting me right now so... was my most recent read close to the actual solve? Gamma, Pine and... pyrrha, i guess?
I’m not really liking how you keep flipflopping on me. First you think I’m scum, then town, now scum again? Like why? Why are you being so waffley on my slot?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 776, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 774, Farkran wrote:Yep, gg. This setup was a bit townsided to start with, but rauth strategy was actually very well thought and laid out. If i were a mime i probably wouldn't volunteer either, given the premise of not being lynched ever. The lack of a factional kill, and having a town wincon that makes it unnecessary to actually scumhunt are hard to overcome i guess. Still, it feels good to win two games in a row on the same day :lol:

Who was scum by the way? At some point i thought creature was trying to derail rauth strategy, and so did map wolf - but both are voting me right now so... was my most recent read close to the actual solve? Gamma, Pine and... pyrrha, i guess?
I’m not really liking how you keep flipflopping on me. First you think I’m scum, then town, now scum again? Like why? Why are you being so waffley on my slot?
Not willing to concede? I can respect that, but you have been PoEd hard. If creature, map wolf and chk aren't town they are literally throwing now. No chance.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 777, Farkran wrote:

Not willing to concede? I can respect that, but you have been PoEd hard. If creature, map wolf and chk aren't town they are literally throwing now. No chance.
Wtf are you even talking about? I asked you what is the reasons for your continued waffling on me. Why are you not answering my question?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 778, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

Wtf are you even talking about? I asked you what is the reasons for your continued waffling on me. Why are you not answering my question?
Do you even realize how insane this sounds? According to your solve then If I’m scum here, then I’ve defacto been gamethrowing. How does that even remotely make any sense to you?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Creature »

Would mean scumteam is Pine, Pyrrha and Gamma Emerald
Sigh
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Farkran »

It's simple math, really. None of the three people voting me can be scum, otherwise they're throwing the game.

Scum knows exactly who is town, and they also know that when i flip it's a town win, because wake is conftown and will br instantly killed.

We are 8 people now, once i flip it makes 7, once wakes die it makes 6: 3 mimes and 3 town. Mimes are endgamed and they lose. Therefore, no scum can willingly vote me right now, otherwise he's literally gamethrowing.

You are just hardpoed, is all. Rauth broke this game, lol
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 780, Creature wrote:

Would mean scumteam is Pine, Pyrrha and Gamma Emerald
Right, so I’m suicidal scum who’s been literally gamethrowing then. Yeah, makes total sense. :shifty:
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 782, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: Right, so I’m suicidal scum who’s been literally gamethrowing then. Yeah, makes total sense. :shifty:
Nothing else does, so... yes. By the way, do the math by yourself and you will realize i am correct.

It's 2 am here, i need to get some sleep, i hoped i could stay on until my flip for celebration but wake isn't here :(
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 781, Farkran wrote:It's simple math, really. None of the three people voting me can be scum, otherwise they're throwing the game.

Scum knows exactly who is town, and they also know that when i flip it's a town win, because wake is conftown and will br instantly killed.

We are 8 people now, once i flip it makes 7, once wakes die it makes 6: 3 mimes and 3 town. Mimes are endgamed and they lose. Therefore, no scum can willingly vote me right now, otherwise he's literally gamethrowing.

You are just hardpoed, is all. Rauth broke this game, lol
I’m not scum but I’m trying to decide if you are or just insane. I could see it being either Gamma, Pine or someone on this wagon if not you though. Why would you assume that there couldn’t be at least one scum on your wagon? That was the reason Chemist tr Gamma in whatever the name of that TK game was called.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 783, Farkran wrote:
In post 782, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: Right, so I’m suicidal scum who’s been literally gamethrowing then. Yeah, makes total sense. :shifty:
Nothing else does, so... yes. By the way, do the math by yourself and you will realize i am correct.

It's 2 am here, i need to get some sleep, i hoped i could stay on until my flip for celebration but wake isn't here :(
I know my role pm.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 785, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 783, Farkran wrote:

I know my role pm.
This is starting to ping me a bit. Like I know I’m not scum here, so I don’t understand how you are sure your wagon is all town - that’s assuming you’re not actually scum here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What’sup fuckers
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay what’s this regarding scum being narrowed down here?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Farkran.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No I saw something I want explained.
<Embrace The Void>

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'm still here.

Let me know if/when you still need someone shot.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 791, Wake1 wrote:I'm still here.

Let me know if/when you still need someone shot.
We isolated the scumteam, if you read the last page we can end their torment and proceed to celebrate :D
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:38 am

Post by chkflip »

3 1/2 days...
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Farkran »

Vote from wake is required because we can't have majority otherwise
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 794, Farkran wrote:Vote from wake is required because we can't have majority otherwise
Good point. If you were mime, then you'd probably have been lynched by now.
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 794, Farkran wrote:Vote from wake is required because we can't have majority otherwise
Good point. If you were mime, then you'd probably have been lynched by now.
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Wake1 »

VOTE: Farkran
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Wake1 »

It'd be funny if we won this without having to Vig anyone.

You'd think this would be tough than playing normal Mafia.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Map Wolf »