gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 3118, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2666, Doctor Drew wrote:Titus, you cannot in good conscience say that Looker is town here. I understand you trusting pisskops reads, but look at their posts today..... especially in regards to Creature.

I can assure you that going after me is a wasted cause. You are the only conf town here, I am sure you can figure out why.

Also, I need to dig up Hectics quote regarding reading me from a previous game lol.
In post 2635, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2632, Titus wrote:Let's push Drew. Pisskop suspected him and had Looker as town.
You can push me, but you aren't lynching me.

Did Pisskop expand on why he thought Looker was town?
Basically these posts saying 'I can't be lynched' and going after me is a 'wasted cause'.

Which after some thinking of why I was vanilla-ized, I believe they caught on to me softing BP.

Which is why they vanilla-ized me, and why Creature put Alch in a hood with Titud. How does Titus fit into all this? She has been scum reading me since basically she replaced in.

Alch lies about me having a PT to the confirmed town who would be very open to my mislynch. Seems like a good plan......but me being vannialized is tough to just ignore, scum would hope the 'guilty' would make people look past that. They unfortunately, miscalculated.

Alch is scum, no doubt about that. Slight chance that Creature is a victim of circumstance.....but a way way larger chance he is also scum.

Also, PT cop is the most dangerous power role to mafia that would be left.......what possible reason would there be to not vanillaize it if it is town based?

Simple answer, it isn't.
My issue is that a BP claim in no way makes you unlynchablw or not a lynch worthy target. I’m curious why you thought that it would? Like what about BP makes it not worth going after you?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3122, Doctor Drew wrote:Yurkin I would say town, BS and Chenn I lean town on, gun to my head Chenn is more likely to be town then BS.

Yoda is third scum in my eyes(with Alch and creature). I could see jjh as the last scum.....but is townier than Yoda that's for sure.
BS Yurkin are town bc vanillaizer claims. Chenn would be against Creature, thus more likely to be town in a scum Creature world.

Gobble would be scum aligned due to his incredibly inconsistent positions on the guilty. Alch is scum due to the coincidences above.

An argument exists for scum Chenn going for a scum mislynch because Creature had to act last night.

In that case, the town pool is

Titus
Drew
BS
Yurkin
JJH (lean)
Chenn or Creature

Against

Yoda (lean)
Alch
Chenn or Creature
Gobble
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2928, Yodavader wrote:
In post 2917, gobbledygook wrote:Was Yurkin proven to be a double voter before being vanilllized?

Also, I am pretty sure Chennisden is confirmed town because of TSE.
yurkin was conf doublevoter by VC and vanilized by VC
In post 3039, Yodavader wrote:I'm having a hard time choosing from Alch, Drew, Creature, and Blatant.

Between Alch and Drew, I'm sure one of them is lying. Though I tend to believe investigatives.

I still don't know if I fully believe Blatant. Again, a prime scum kill N1 since he claimed Doc and nothing happened to him. The last time I played with someone who I thought was a prime scum target at night that didn't get killed that night turned out to be scum, so that's what keeps Blatant on my list. I know that this is a different game and all but it still sits on the back of my mind.

I just didn't like the brashness of Creatures claim push. Seems a perfect way to get targets on the most powerful remaining PRs.

But I just don't know who is the safest choice.

These two posts don't seem to be of the same mindset. It's like he forgot BS was the n2 vanilla target.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

I am willing to lynch Alch, Yoda or Gobble atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Creature's role as town makes sense if Alch is a scum traffic analyst.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I think I might actually want to lynch Drew now, lol. I’m sorry Titus. I am feeling insecure right now and the fact that we have no good information to go off is annoying.

But Drew’s crap crumbs reminds me of the Metalocalypse game where he was cult. Do you remember that game?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3130, gobbledygook wrote:I think I might actually want to lynch Drew now, lol. I’m sorry Titus. I am feeling insecure right now and the fact that we have no good information to go off is annoying.

But Drew’s crap crumbs reminds me of the Metalocalypse game where he was cult. Do you remember that game?
Bulletproof doesn't crumb.

I get it. You're scum sooo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 3131, Titus wrote:
In post 3130, gobbledygook wrote:I think I might actually want to lynch Drew now, lol. I’m sorry Titus. I am feeling insecure right now and the fact that we have no good information to go off is annoying.

Bulletproof doesn't crumb.

I get it. You're scum sooo
You thought I was scum in Masquerade and we’re dead wrong. You don’t exactly have a good track record of reading me... so
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3125, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 3118, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2666, Doctor Drew wrote:Titus, you cannot in good conscience say that Looker is town here. I understand you trusting pisskops reads, but look at their posts today..... especially in regards to Creature.

I can assure you that going after me is a wasted cause. You are the only conf town here, I am sure you can figure out why.

Also, I need to dig up Hectics quote regarding reading me from a previous game lol.
In post 2635, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2632, Titus wrote:Let's push Drew. Pisskop suspected him and had Looker as town.
You can push me, but you aren't lynching me.

Did Pisskop expand on why he thought Looker was town?
Basically these posts saying 'I can't be lynched' and going after me is a 'wasted cause'.

Which after some thinking of why I was vanilla-ized, I believe they caught on to me softing BP.

Which is why they vanilla-ized me, and why Creature put Alch in a hood with Titud. How does Titus fit into all this? She has been scum reading me since basically she replaced in.

Alch lies about me having a PT to the confirmed town who would be very open to my mislynch. Seems like a good plan......but me being vannialized is tough to just ignore, scum would hope the 'guilty' would make people look past that. They unfortunately, miscalculated.

Alch is scum, no doubt about that. Slight chance that Creature is a victim of circumstance.....but a way way larger chance he is also scum.

Also, PT cop is the most dangerous power role to mafia that would be left.......what possible reason would there be to not vanillaize it if it is town based?

Simple answer, it isn't.
My issue is that a BP claim in no way makes you unlynchablw or not a lynch worthy target. I’m curious why you thought that it would? Like what about BP makes it not worth going after you?
What are you talking about? I was 1 shot bulletproof, it would have been a waste to try to lynch me(I was going off the assumption there weren't any attempts on my life at night).

And I was vanilla-ized so the mislynch could go through. And Alch was placed in the hood with Titus because she is conf town who scum read me most of the game. The 'guilty' on me was meant to grease the wheels to my mislynch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2910, gobbledygook wrote:Holy cluck this is scum.

VOTE: Alchemist21
In post 2920, gobbledygook wrote:This is not a reaction test. I think you are scum for your interactions with Pisskop and Titus. Also the fact that you have not been vanillized is suspicious.
In post 2931, gobbledygook wrote:I think that actually makes Yurkin more likely scum in my mind.
In post 2933, gobbledygook wrote:Alchemist I think is scum for his bad reactions to Pisskop result. As PT cop, when you get a guilty, very specific things return false positives and he did not look for those at all. Not to mention revealing he had a result so quickly in the day. Seems very short sighted to go as hard on the PT result as he did.
Chennisden I think is town because I townread TSE. The claim there was unprovoked and seems very townie.
BS I think is town. He was vanillalized after revealing his power and has generally been trying to scumhunt.
Drew I think is town because he was also vanillalized and is trying to scumhunt. Plus he gave a lot of reads.

Did BS, Drew, or JJH ever flavor claim by the way?
In post 2946, gobbledygook wrote:jjh927
yurkin
Creature
YodaVader
Alchemist21

====

I think the 4 scum are in these 5 names.
In post 2964, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2962, Titus wrote:
In post 2943, gobbledygook wrote:Or he is the person in Titus’s hood that has the guilty.
Ding Ding Ding.

I'm still withholding who it's on yet.
Yeah I am 100% not lynching that person.
In post 2977, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2974, Titus wrote:
In post 2973, gobbledygook wrote:I am uncertain now if the guilty is on someone I’m already independently PoE scumreading. It would make it more likely that Alchemist is telling the truth.
So you'd judge Alchemist based on your PoE and no TV the reactions of people to the guilty?
My PoE is based on a combination of play and mechanical observations. Alchemist is in that group largely for his Day 2 play.

And yes I would because I do not know who the guilty is on so I cannot reliably judge their actions based on information I do not know.
In post 2993, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2992, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2988, jjh927 wrote:Did he say why he claimed PT cop if he is a traffic analyst
Because I didn’t really think about the difference between the 2 roles at first and it’s easier to type out PT Cop.
*suspicion intensifies*
In post 3002, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Creature
In post 3028, gobbledygook wrote:Alchemist and Drew, what are your flavors?
In post 3029, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Doctor Drew
In post 3030, gobbledygook wrote:UNVOTE:

This is hard I town read both of them.
This transition doesn't feel town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 3133, Doctor Drew wrote:What are you talking about? I was 1 shot bulletproof, it would have been a waste to try to lynch me(I was going off the assumption there weren't any attempts on my life at night)
You see claiming BP does not make you unlynchable. It just makes you not likable. It is quite often lynched because that is a role scum like to claim because it cannot be confirmed.

The other stuff is super WIFOM.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3135, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 3133, Doctor Drew wrote:What are you talking about? I was 1 shot bulletproof, it would have been a waste to try to lynch me(I was going off the assumption there weren't any attempts on my life at night)
You see claiming BP does not make you unlynchable. It just makes you not likable. It is quite often lynched because that is a role scum like to claim because it cannot be confirmed.

But being BP makes me 1 time unlynchable, is my point.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 3136, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3135, gobbledygook wrote:

But being BP makes me 1 time unlynchable, is my point.
Wut

Bulletproof does not make you unlynchable, by default. Does your role say you survive a lynch or a kill?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I specified with the mod, I was bulletproof one time to any kill..... including lynch.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

That’s absurd.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

That’s not what bulletproof means. That’s not what any of this means.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

That would mean you’re 1-shot lynchproof or bulletproof.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Talk to the mod post game I guess, but that's my role.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Creature »

Bulletproof has nothing to do with lynch

This isn't China
Sigh
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

There’s no way that role is scum.

VOTE: Alchemist
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Drew, we meshed really well in Korina’s game but you aren’t doing much meshing.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3145, gobbledygook wrote:Drew, we meshed really well in Korina’s game but you aren’t doing much meshing.
What do you mean?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also that game angered me because I couldn't understand why no one else saw that formerfish was obv scum.

But I digress.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

You seem standoffish in this game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3148, gobbledygook wrote:You seem standoffish in this game.
Elaborate please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”