Micro 911: Technically Normal

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 348, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 345, chamber wrote:
In post 328, Wimpy wrote:
In post 28, chamber wrote:Making three posts none of which actually engage with the scum finding of the game is very suspect though.
=/=
In post 326, chamber wrote:Doing something just to look like you are doing something

VOTE: chamber
Making 3 posts ~= appearing to doing something, them not engaging with scumhunting ~= not actually doing something.
I can't adhere to your logic and I have a strong feeling you're either the type who thinks they're never wrong or everyone else is stupid
I admit I'm wrong when I think I'm wrong. Maybe I'm wrong more often than I admit it (I suspect most are) but I'm far from someone that never admits it. In this very game I attempted to check myself on Wimpy early on which is how I stumbled into him being an alt. The only person I think is 'stupid here' is Wimpy if he's town. He is either scum or critically lacks an ability for self reflection.
Taking a break from the site.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Since we are on a new page:

Chamber and Wimpy, if you cant get along with each other D1, find something else to do.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by chamber »

That's not going to happen.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 345, chamber wrote:Making 3 posts ~= appearing to doing something, them not engaging with scumhunting ~= not actually doing something.
Jfc you made way more than 3 before you attempted to do actually do something. I’m still waiting for you to do something.

The argument you made against slimer can be factually made about you. You made 3 posts on page 1 (appearing to do something) without trying to scum hunt. (Without actually doing something)

Using your own words, accurately sums up your page 1 posts.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by bugspray »

VOTE: ddl
making a post in my personal pt on why i trust salamance that i'll probably post early on in d2
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 347, Salamence20 wrote:The main point is that DDL is posting like hes honestly trying.
Uh. Chamber is guilty of this.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by chamber »

Of my first 3 posts the first and third were scumhunting. You clearly disagree, but you aren't town.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 349, chamber wrote:I didn't declare you 100% scum
Scum hiding behind semantics
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 355, Wimpy wrote:
In post 347, Salamence20 wrote:The main point is that DDL is posting like hes honestly trying.
Uh. Chamber is guilty of this.
You continue to fail at reading. He's contrasting this against how he thinks DDL normally plays.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 352, chamber wrote:That's not going to happen.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 356, chamber wrote:Of my first 3 posts the first and third were scumhunting. You clearly disagree, but you aren't town.
Nobody would agree. Cause they aren’t.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 357, Wimpy wrote:
In post 349, chamber wrote:I didn't declare you 100% scum
Scum hiding behind semantics
Words matter. Someone being a good lead on page 1 is so far from them being confirmed scum. You can't pretend like I thought he was confirmed scum for only that. Right now I think him being pocketed by you is a bigger reason to suspect him. If we are talking numbers he went from like 25% to 30% or something for that to me, and you guys are both treating it like I thought he went to what 95%? Fuck off.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 5, chamber wrote:
Vote:Wimpy
In post 12, chamber wrote:Please don't do that.
In post 18, chamber wrote:Is it just slimer and wimpy?
1. Rvs
2. Useless post
3. Baseless accusation

No scum hunting. No question asking. Nothing that explains where your mind is
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 360, Wimpy wrote:
In post 356, chamber wrote:Of my first 3 posts the first and third were scumhunting. You clearly disagree, but you aren't town.
My first post was a serious vote (for a reason I no longer agree with but serious non the less). My third was eliciting opinions about the game state.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 361, chamber wrote:Words matter. Someone being a good lead on page 1 is so far from them being confirmed scum
Uh why do you think I’m referring to your rvs vote?
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 171, chamber wrote:
Vote: Wimpy
This is the omgus vote.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Wimpy »

I retract my v/la
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 364, Wimpy wrote:
In post 361, chamber wrote:Words matter. Someone being a good lead on page 1 is so far from them being confirmed scum
Uh why do you think I’m referring to your rvs vote?
I was never even talking about a vote in what you just quoted, but my opinion on slimer.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 363, chamber wrote:
My first post was a serious vote (for a reason I no longer agree with but serious non the less). My third was eliciting opinions about the game state.
You can’t say after the fact it was serious. If your first post in the game was a serious vote you make that known. Backtracking now doesn’t work
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 365, Wimpy wrote:
This is the omgus vote.
I obviously disagree, but different people have different definitions of what an omgus vote is. I've explained why I voted you then, at no point was the reason only that you were voting for me.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 368, Wimpy wrote:
In post 363, chamber wrote:
You can’t say after the fact it was serious. If your first post in the game was a serious vote you make that known. Backtracking now doesn’t work
I explained why it was serious many posts ago. I thought you took it seriously until now as well, what else is
In post 6, Wimpy wrote:Ok.

VOTE: chamber
Meant to mean.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 367, chamber wrote:I was never even talking about a vote in what you just quoted, but my opinion on slimer.
How would anyone know that when you were quoting me and the first part was towards me?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by chamber »

How about the fact that I never moved my vote to slimer as another reason to take it seriously?
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Wimpy »

This was your only thing in that post so clearly you didn’t explain
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 346, theslimer3 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 200, chamber wrote:
In post 194, Wimpy wrote:
In post 189, chamber wrote:Convince you by... engaging with you in a dialogue about the flaws in your reasoning? But you don't want to do that, and your reasons seem to always be changing.
No. Convince me by your actions. So far your actions show you to be scummy so I find you scummy. If you’re town, I’m hoping you’ll actually step up your game. I like my reasons. I don’t think they are flawed.
Here's the thing bud, I have no desire to play the game the way you think I should. I'm going to just keep playing the way my experience dictates is best, and you can fuck off. You have a huge ego for someone whose too afraid to even admit the old account they used to play under.

You also don't get to be the only one asking questions that are answered. Go back and give my previous one a real shot and I'll continue talking to you, until then my votes not moving.
Nobody's telling you how to play the game, they just have disagreements with you. You're going way out of line by being that aggressive

In post 206, Salamence20 wrote:Yeah Ive seen people before and Ive done it myself where you get paranoid about being in a neighborhood.

Pretty sure it comes from a town mindset. Scum wouldnt ignore the hood especially with chambertown in it. These hoods usually end up being T-T tricks. If you ask me (and Im sure as hell no expert of mafia) its better to go in trusting a neighbor to start rather than be defensive.
Why would scum come out of the gate and vote their neighbor who they know is town? Its too risky with little payoff.
The last game I played had a scum avoid talking to someone in a PT just so they wouldn't end up outing themselves. I hear it's a common strategy to ignore the PT

In post 210, chamber wrote:At this point I'm past caring, I just want you dead. I think my vote should have made that fairly clear. Good talk.
I'm starting to see some scume AtE from this post
In post 211, Wimpy wrote:You really don’t handle being scum read very well. If you are town you have a bad attitude so I’m fine with you being dead.
I'm starting to see some Town AtE from this post
In post 214, chamber wrote:
In post 211, Wimpy wrote:You really don’t handle being scum read very well. If you are town you have a bad attitude so I’m fine with you being dead.

I tried to engage you on it and you were completely dismissive. I don't handle being talked down to by people hiding their identities well. Again, go fuck yourself.
Once again, he wasn't being dismissive he was challenging you. Also it seems you're far more aggressive with your attitude than he is.

In post 221, Wimpy wrote:It seems like we won’t get past this 1v1. Everyone choose a side and let’s just keep the game moving forward.
No.

In post 226, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: DDL

I think the chamber and wimpy death spiral is town indicative.
Between you and Bugspray I'm 90% certain there's scum..

In post 230, Amrun wrote:Ok, I agree it’s bad faith not to post and try to sort in the neighborhood. Still not sure I scumread Wimpy for it.

I just want slimey to swing and I care little about the rest.
Again, why me?
[re-read edit] Actually that might be okay, it's probably because I haven't said much lately

In post 235, gobbledygook wrote:Chamber, do you feel out of place this game?
VOTE: Gobble
That question is the most random thing ever and I'm sure it has no thought put into it whatsoever

In post 258, bugspray wrote:slime was crumbling under pressure and just sort of sat back and relaxed while I was on the burner instead of counterpressing at me which is scummy posting behavior iirc
Also slime has really just sat back and relaxed as wimpy just sort of dominates the conversation and turned this thread into a Seinfeld episode.

Scum team is wimpy+slime
Why would you pin me to Wimpy? And why would I crumble under pressure and disappear after 2 votes get casted on me? Pages after I've been inactive at that
In post 259, bugspray wrote:Okay I think lynching wimpy first before slime is better because then there won't be so much spam distracting town so I'm gonna do this
VOTE: wimpy
I'm genuinely questioning if you and Gobble are the same person in some sort of twisted split hydra or something

In post 268, gobbledygook wrote:Cause I have no agenda and honestly agenda is just a buzzword people use that has no substance
Another statement that I feel was forged in the 13th circle of asspullery.
Genuinly kinda funny that you'd think the word agenda is used as an agenda for people who have no agenda. I might adopt that into my writing one day

In post 280, bugspray wrote:Fuck off I literally said I thought there might be masons"
Think vs know message to indicate I'm speculating
Might to really show I'm not sure of it

Why are y'all making such a big deal about it?
Because it makes no sense that you came up with that and we're trying to follow the logic

In post 286, gobbledygook wrote:What if I said the scum was probably in {DDL, TheSlimer, Looker}
Where did this come from and why? And you've mostly been sheepy, why are you trying to pull this now?

In post 309, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 307, Amrun wrote:
In post 306, Salamence20 wrote:Where did slimer disappear?
To the scum PT

Brb Imma check
The PT's been dead since day 1 started though. Post more memes

In post 312, DrDolittle wrote:my vote on you is good. i think your bugspray push is garbo, and your vote on me is baseless
How? The guy clearly has an agendaless agenda
In post 320, Salamence20 wrote:
Bug Spray
>
Gobble
> Chamber

Town win?

Fixed

In post 326, chamber wrote:
In post 325, theslimer3 wrote:I wouldn't say it was a scummy push, but I can say it kinda does seem like he just wants to look like he's doing something there
Doing something just to look like you are doing something
is
scummy. And despite how you and Wimpy have tried to spin it, that is/was my actual issue with your first 3 posts.
it was the first 3 posts. How in Gods name was I trying to look like I was doing something when it's literally just the beginning of the game? I could even slightly understand this if you were trying to push for this logic on page 2 after I've already made some posts, but by your logic, anyone who doesn't immediately either participate in RVS or start scum hunting (some how) in their first few posts, they're scum[/spoiler]

VOTE: Gobble
So it won't be hidden in the spoiler[/quote]

I was responding to this post with that one. Other people got in the way.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”