Micro 909: 09:12 (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by emps »

im still not quite sure how this setup works tbh
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by emps »

honestly like theres a 0% chance that i dont get lynched today so like
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by emps »

uncrowned should claim his target for n2 beforehand just in case its babysitter/roleblocker/maf rolecop and the mafia end up hittting babysitter
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by emps »

i mean its optimal just to claim n2 action in any situation here i think
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by emps »

if we hit scum today and uncr dies we still know that theyre cleared
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by emps »

ehhhhh why am i even acting like im not gonna be the lynch today
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 976, Menalque wrote:Actually you know what go right ahead and mislynch me

VOTE: menalque

Anyone who’s town is not playing well bar uncrowned
Dude no one is even considering lynching you today. We're lynching emps.

Stop this.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 987, Look At Me Im So Town wrote:Why do you think he's Emps' partner here? What about his play has said that? You're putting the onus on him, which seems like you're trying to make him sound defensive.

BP
Does his posting not seem defensive to you? Literally all of Day 2 he's been in defense mode over me and HH suggesting that him and emps could be a team.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I am roleblocking one of HH and Mena most likely (sorry, TW). When I decide, I'll make a hammer vote and state who I'm doing.

The benefit for blocking Mena would be he'd be cleared, unless there's strongman.

The benefit (imo) of blocking HH is there's a higher chance to win the game, since I think he's more likely to be scum here.

I don't really agree with the Mena reads here. I could be hard defending scum right now but I'm not really seeing what the rest of you are seeing, nor has anyone really bothered to explain to me why they think he's scum.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 997, Look At Me Im So Town wrote:Ok caught up. Mena's been townie all game to me. I'm really not seeing what other folks are talking about. Btw, this is L-2. Not sure what Aaron was talking about.
HH, me and duck were all voting for emps when I unvoted.

I'm confused how you're seeing Mena town here. The only thing that's making me reconsider is that this reminds me of Day 2 of PYP where nomx3 got super defeatist because of my push on her and she flipped town.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1009, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 997, Look At Me Im So Town wrote:Ok caught up. Mena's been townie all game to me. I'm really not seeing what other folks are talking about. Btw, this is L-2. Not sure what Aaron was talking about.

I'm confused how you're seeing Mena town here. The only thing that's making me reconsider is that this reminds me of Day 2 of PYP where nomx3 got super defeatist because of my push on her and she flipped town.
Oh it's 5 votes to lynch and not 4

:facepalm:

I'm an idiot

I'm used to Day 2 of a 9 player game having 7 people left
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 955, JJJ wrote:
In post 950, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 947, JJJ wrote:
In post 940, Uncrowned wrote:I mean i guess it's not terrible since i can at the least clear someone and you guys go into d3 worst case scenario with 2 confirmed townies. From there it's PoE
if emps is scum I kinda doubt he's strongman so I'm not sure if confirming someone is a super viable thought. I know, I know. But it kinda dawned on me that you're likely to be strongman shot tonight if there is one and isn't emps
What makes you think emps is more likely to be a Goon than a scum PR?
the fact that he made the nk, mostly
the mafia PRs can do both tho

emps who do you think is scum

if you’re really town then we’ll be in a tight spot tomorrow (unless there’s a second no death night) so you should be motivated to get ur reads out and stuff
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1008, Uncrowned wrote:I don't really agree with the Mena reads here. I could be hard defending scum right now but I'm not really seeing what the rest of you are seeing, nor has anyone really bothered to explain to me why they think he's scum.
His approach to this entire day and the way he immediately went to defense mode when people suggested him and emps as a team. I'm having a really hard time seeing how it comes from town.

You're mechanically conf town though and given that I am apparently your strongest town read I need to you tell me what you're seeing in town Mena here. Figuring out Mena's alignment is important to solving this game imo.

LAMIST you can answer that too. Why is Mena town?
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I have notes. Whenever I go on my PC I'll do a case.

The defensiveness is a good point though. The thing is, if he's scum and he knows HH is town, then getting into a conflict with HH like he is here, wven if he wins for one night, will lead to him losing anyway. Could you see Mena really pushing that hard just to lose one day later, or do you think this could be coming from frustrated town that doesn't want to let who he thinks is scummy slip away?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I didn’t want to say anything until AF or tw said why they suspected Menalque but with how upset he is it gives me the impression that he’s scum with emps and that he’s upset because of the game falling apart for scum but he has to act upset about something else

like if Menalque is town then from his perspective there are two likely scenarios
1. emps flips scum and then we lynch Menalque who flips town, but we still have another lynch (maybe two) and maybe a conftown as well. not ideal but if I were town!Menalque I’d still be thinking my faction has a decent chance to win
2. emps flips town and then people scumreading Menalque have to reconsider their reads since part of the suspicion on him is due to thinking he’s scum with emps. in this case if I were town!Menalque then I’d be holding out hope that people’s reads would change on me after a town!emps flip

so Menalque’s level of upsetness doesn’t really make sense as town unless he thinks not only will emps flip town but also he (Menalque) will get lynched afterwards and cause town to lose

but it does make sense if Menalque is scum and is upset because he feels screwed over by the setup or just hopeless about his chances of winning

I mean maybe I’m underestimating town!Menalque’s emotionality but it seems weird that he got this upset in just a few pages when his faction is gonna be in a good position
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by the worst »

can we plynch mena
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1013, Uncrowned wrote:I have notes. Whenever I go on my PC I'll do a case.

The defensiveness is a good point though. The thing is, if he's scum and he knows HH is town, then getting into a conflict with HH like he is here, wven if he wins for one night, will lead to him losing anyway. Could you see Mena really pushing that hard just to lose one day later, or do you think this could be coming from frustrated town that doesn't want to let who he thinks is scummy slip away?
I could see it being frustrated town definitely but in he's trying to claim that I'm somehow setting up a 1v1 between him and HH and I don't have a clue where he's getting that from.

It goes beyond the point of misrepping to just straight up grasping at straws.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1015, the worst wrote:can we plynch mena
is “plynch” supposed to mean “lynch,” “please lynch,” or “policy lynch”?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

also tw what do you think of uncrowned and LAMIST townreading Menalque? If emps flipped town would you still scumread him?
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by JJJ »

In post 984, Look At Me Im So Town wrote:
In post 837, JJJ wrote:Yeah mena is probably the partner tbh, this is completely on par with how he would react as scum.

-X
Do you have experience with scum!Mena?

BP
yeah
-X
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by JJJ »

In post 990, Menalque wrote:I honestly dgaf rn

There’s minimum 1 and probably 2 town insisting on misreading me rn and I cbf to deos with it

HH is gonna hide behind their hydra and claim “oh you’re just like when I caught you as sucm” or whatever bullshit they’re on
not really, I'm just saying I don't care about your self-meta bs
-X
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by JJJ »

In post 1015, the worst wrote:can we plynch mena
tomorrow
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by JJJ »

In post 1014, Alduskkel wrote:I didn’t want to say anything until AF or tw said why they suspected Menalque but with how upset he is it gives me the impression that he’s scum with emps and that he’s upset because of the game falling apart for scum but he has to act upset about something else

like if Menalque is town then from his perspective there are two likely scenarios
1. emps flips scum and then we lynch Menalque who flips town, but we still have another lynch (maybe two) and maybe a conftown as well. not ideal but if I were town!Menalque I’d still be thinking my faction has a decent chance to win
2. emps flips town and then people scumreading Menalque have to reconsider their reads since part of the suspicion on him is due to thinking he’s scum with emps. in this case if I were town!Menalque then I’d be holding out hope that people’s reads would change on me after a town!emps flip

so Menalque’s level of upsetness doesn’t really make sense as town unless he thinks not only will emps flip town but also he (Menalque) will get lynched afterwards and cause town to lose

but it does make sense if Menalque is scum and is upset because he feels screwed over by the setup or just hopeless about his chances of winning

I mean maybe I’m underestimating town!Menalque’s emotionality but it seems weird that he got this upset in just a few pages when his faction is gonna be in a good position
In the scum game I've seen from him he went super tryhard wallposting trying to discredit me and AtE'ing out the fucking ass (quite literally the hardest I've seen any player do it). In a sense I see a lot of the same things here. Definitely not 1:1 but tonally it's pretty damn close. pretty sure it's all just a ploy with the intent to make town feel too stupid/guilty to lynch him.

I wish I felt strongly enough to say I'm fine with being lynched next after a red!emps flip as long as mena is after me, but I still think it's too risky for all that. I am disappointed that people are calling me scummy and largely ignoring the things I've said about mena like he is. But it is what it is and I wouldn't fight my lynch too hard because I've already said enough to feel content that it's not my fault if I get mislynched
-X
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by JJJ »

In post 1009, AaronFrost wrote:
I honestly forgot about that. But it's still points in my favor. mena keeps talking about his (vanity) voting emps at the end of D1 like it's some huge deal because of a trust tell that I don't have enough experience with him to confirm or deny, but I first voted him and stuck through the vote even when a wagon formed. If I'm really that LHF to any scum pushing me, or if it's all town deluding themselves into believing I have higher scum equity for anything emps/chemist related then I just don't know what to say other than you're not reading me fairly.

-X
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I think he was talking about the votes on Emps today lol

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”