Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 672, Something_Smart wrote:Gee, tell the person you want to sort something that might help you sort them.
You talking to me or Titus?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Titus.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Hectic »

I like pops, but I always like pops.
@pops: Why does it feel like SS is mimicking his town meta? I didn't notice you specify the subtle differences, if they exist.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 616, Pine wrote:Reads in no particular order or degree of strength. Just c/ped my notes from the catchup readthrough

Scum
Krazy - Bad entrance and followups. Reminds me of AVP
Nancy - Unjustifiable certainty too early w/r/t several slots (Krazy, Elsa esp)
Hectic - Bad off-topic/trolling posts, counter-productivity
bob - Maybe? Weak vibes

Town
Pops - Positive read, making a lot of sense
Elsa - Interactions from Nancy
Titus - Positive read, counterpoint to Hectic
Amrun - Very positive read
OkaPoka - I don't see the setup spec coming from scum? Setup-solving, gamesolving
pisskop - Obvious scumhunting effort
NaCl - vague positive read

Insufficient information
DDL (Please stop calling him Eddie Murphy, very confusing)
Eddie
S_S
I know at least one person who won’t be getting a paragon nom next year. Did you guess you? And you will always be the very LAST person on this site, I will ever be accepting criticisms wrt to my behaviour. :]
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Hectic »

I really dislike Pine btw. I haven't fully caught up but I want to skip ahead and talk about his. He scumreads me for joking around. Some others like pops mention it's NAI for me.
In post 641, Pine wrote:
In post 623, Hectic wrote:@Pine: How am I drawing out a doctor claim when it's been confirmed that I'm a neighbour?
Right here:
In post 577, Hectic wrote:Oh
whoops
, I just dropped my
stethoscope
, how clumsy of me! I guess I'll retreat into my
consulting room
, and consult my
Drew
(hint hint)
Here, obviously. The "hint hint" especially has no function from a Town perspective, but could very easily be intended to draw out a Doctor who isn't close-reading to say "aha! I counterclaim!"

Just because it's clumsy doesn't make it not scummy. And if you're Town just dicking around, then you should be ashamed of yourself and knock it the fuck off. This is Team Mafia, not some random Mini you joined on a lark.
And then he thinks I'm drawing a doc claim out while I'm a neighbour. I mention this to him and I really don't believe he thinks I actually thought I could out a doctor who wasn't paying attention and forgot I was a confirmed neighbour. It was literally the 5th post of the game where Titus claims we're neighbours, and much of the discussion after is regarding that. No doc is going to counterclaim that obvious joke.
Also, I'm not going to change how I play to appease you, stop being a negative Nancy (no offence, Nancy - I love you).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 623, Hectic wrote:@Nancy: What's up with suddenly declaring I'm town and then voting me straight after I'd garnered some votes? What changed your mind? The reason I've been unengaged is because I haven't read up yet. I don't believe I'm being any less friendly than I usually am.
Did you answer this, Nancy?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 621, Eddie Cane wrote:@Nancy please ask your team's opinion of Pops and SS. Specifically NSG and RC.
They’re not on my team and I’ve asked them to help me get reads on other players but they’re also so involved in their own games and requesting my help but I’ll ask them specifically about Pops/SS. My teammates are Auro, Volxen and Ari, btw.

RC team doesn’t have a player in this game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 623, Hectic wrote:I'll be catching up later today.
@Nancy: What's up with suddenly declaring I'm town and then voting me straight after I'd garnered some votes? What changed your mind? The reason I've been unengaged is because I haven't read up yet. I don't believe I'm being any less friendly than I usually am.
@Pine: How am I drawing out a doctor claim when it's been confirmed that I'm a neighbour?
I was sheeping Piss based on not liking your tone but I haven’t caught up yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:15 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Nancy you are starting to feel like a caricature of yourself, what gives?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 625, Amrun wrote:
In post 624, Hectic wrote:Remind me where have I played with you before, Amrun.
We have a couple games that haven’t finished but they weren’t what I was referring to anyway. We do have Radja’s game finished where you were in a hydra. I fully intended to mislynch your slot there but town vigged you first.

But I’ve been reading a lot of different games as a Scummies judge and trying to re-familiarize myself after my absence.

Pine strikes me as town so far.

@pops: I don’t like the insinuation that I don’t have my own reads. I have clearly delineated my reads from skitter’s at all times. She didn’t even catch up until last night. It was just when she had time. She has a few that I haven’t shared since they weren’t excessively important and I hadn’t formed my own opinion on them (Nancy scumlean, Krazy townlean, Oka town, I’d have to review the convo for the rest). I do agree with Oka town at this point but I personally have zero read on Krazy. My point is, if I were scum trying to fabricate a read, I had no reason at all to even reveal skitter’s read, especially in that specific way.
I’m really shocked at this Amrun, I thought you could read me better by now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:17 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Also nacl I'm voting hectic rn if you want to know where I'm at
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:19 am

Post by OkaPoka »

But also hectic is feeling townie lol

UNVOTE:
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 682, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
@Nancy: What's up with suddenly declaring I'm town and then voting me straight after I'd garnered some votes? What changed your mind? The reason I've been unengaged is because I haven't read up yet. I don't believe I'm being any less friendly than I usually am.
@Pine: How am I drawing out a doctor claim when it's been confirmed that I'm a neighbour?
Hmm, so why did you declare I was town earlier?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 653, NaCl wrote:Okay, I've caught up now.

Eddie Cane:
In post 517, NaCl wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm still not completely convinced but it's unproductive to really think about it. I'm pretty busy myself today and will spend more time on looking through people tomorrow.
Yeah, I'm not really feeling this anymore. I would like to know about your ND vote back then, though, Eddie.
In post 549, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm caught up. I have 3 town reads, 2 scum reads, and a bunch of nulls.
Care to share them?

In post 556, OkaPoka wrote:UNVOTE:

@nacl I don't feel krazy lynch good anymore

I feel meh about all the other existing wagon someone sell me

I don't know if what ss is currently posting is scum indicative or even ai
Eh, I'm having trouble seeing where you're at. Do you have an opinion on anyone in this game besides Krazy?

@ND39
Could you explain your thought process on going back and forth on the Hectic wagon?
Specifically, what made you say he's town in , then say that you were going to wait for him before changing your mind and joining the vote?

@Pine
I don't see why you find Hectic's post to be so scummy. It feels kind of forced to me. Because for one thing, it's Hectic, and also, he's already been outed as a neighbor. So why do you think it's some kind of gambit to get someone who's not reading to go and out themselves?

The entire Hectic wagon is pretty meh. I feel like it's being pushed for weak reasons. I'm not really seeing Hectic as being anything other than null so far and if he is scum then the wagon would be pretty productive, but if he's town then the lynch would be wasted one.
I’m not confident on it, I’m a lot more confident on certain tr. Like you, Krazy, Titus, Elsa, Piss, for example. I’m actually tl a majority of the playerlist. Everyone who’s ever played with me, knows my sr for the most part on D1, aren’t strong, with rare exceptions.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 654, Hectic wrote:
Thoughts:

-I initially townread Titus for clumsily revealing our hood, but on second thought, she'd have to have missed the fact that we can reveal hoods before being lynched, to prevent scum shenanigans, and confirming the phone operator and doctor as ICs is worse on day 1 rather than day 3. Also, how doctor can protect confirmed town if we happen to lynch a scum which makes their town neighbour confirmed. We don't want them to be easy nightkills for scum. The scum motivation to outing the hood is doing so to get townread for having a strong misinformed opinion I suppose? I don't think scum!her thinks her anti-town idea will actually pick up steam, so she only proposes it as scum if she thinks people will TR her for proposing an anti-town idea which she's less likely to push as scum.
-SS (Aa) is being sensible.
-Nancy being so careful with votes and unvoting I don't like. Why not leave the vote on when they're not likely to being lynched? Reason I think this could be scum-indicative is because scum want to appear cautious and not make enemies. Any metareads on Nancy would be insightful.
-I don't like Pine's . I assumed his RVS first post was a joke, so clarifying here seems unnecessary/a little cautious?
-Note: The Phone Operator is also an IC when they reveal, since they can confirm they have access to all neighbourhoods by referencing specific things from each of them.
-I picked this setup because it sounded like the most fun one.
-Titus' stubbornness is strange. Particularly . I feel it's been well explained how it's inoptimal to follow Titus' plan rather than Elsa's and SS' which are superior, so her saying "I'm outvoted" rather than agreeing the other plans are superior is strange. I think Town!Titus would've realised the superiority of the other plan by now.
-: Why scum in particular? Lolhammers come more often from town. This is probably semantics and NAI.
-Liking Elsa Jay for his "townslip" and
-: Surprised at this, hard null for me so far. Are you townreading him for how carefree he is?
-I find myself agreeing with the reads on . Thinking Krazy is obvtown but not a strong townread is weird, and don't agree with the read on Titus.
- and are bad, but I'm thinking I might be biased against Pine knowing what comes from him later.
-Sigh, do I regard as a townslip? In general, I do feel that townslips are real 80%+ of the time, so slightly town-indicative I guess.
-: She's telling us what one of her team members think. "That feels like a way to shift responsibility off your own reads." - I don't like this from NaCl.

Aaand I'm all caught up to my first post of the game. I'll pick up where I left off later.
UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:27 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I initially liked piss and had warm fuzzy feelings but in hindsight it was only over me not liking krazy
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:28 am

Post by OkaPoka »

The more I like krazy the less I like pine n piss
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:29 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Ddl u need to stop coasting
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 679, Hectic wrote:I really dislike Pine btw. I haven't fully caught up but I want to skip ahead and talk about his. He scumreads me for joking around. Some others like pops mention it's NAI for me.
In post 641, Pine wrote:
In post 623, Hectic wrote:@Pine: How am I drawing out a doctor claim when it's been confirmed that I'm a neighbour?
Right here:
In post 577, Hectic wrote:Oh
whoops
, I just dropped my
stethoscope
, how clumsy of me! I guess I'll retreat into my
consulting room
, and consult my
Drew
(hint hint)
Here, obviously. The "hint hint" especially has no function from a Town perspective, but could very easily be intended to draw out a Doctor who isn't close-reading to say "aha! I counterclaim!"

Just because it's clumsy doesn't make it not scummy. And if you're Town just dicking around, then you should be ashamed of yourself and knock it the fuck off. This is Team Mafia, not some random Mini you joined on a lark.
And then he thinks I'm drawing a doc claim out while I'm a neighbour. I mention this to him and I really don't believe he thinks I actually thought I could out a doctor who wasn't paying attention and forgot I was a confirmed neighbour. It was literally the 5th post of the game where Titus claims we're neighbours, and much of the discussion after is regarding that. No doc is going to counterclaim that obvious joke.
Also, I'm not going to change how I play to appease you, stop being a negative Nancy (no offence, Nancy - I love you).
:)

But you’re wrongly reading me here. Why did you direct that stethoscope post to me in particular? Like you obviously can’t be the doc, so why make that post?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 680, Hectic wrote:
In post 623, Hectic wrote:@Nancy: What's up with suddenly declaring I'm town and then voting me straight after I'd garnered some votes? What changed your mind? The reason I've been unengaged is because I haven't read up yet. I don't believe I'm being any less friendly than I usually am.
Did you answer this, Nancy?
You did seem kind of disconnected to me but now you’re making reads, so I dunno.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 683, OkaPoka wrote:Nancy you are starting to feel like a caricature of yourself, what gives?
I don’t even know wtf that’s supposed to mean? Ask me a REAL question and I’ll be more than happy to answer it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 687, Hectic wrote:
In post 682, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Hmm, so why did you declare I was town earlier?
I thought you were PR softing but then I thought maybe you were just trying to out the doc.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:39 am

Post by OkaPoka »

I've never seen you last this long being mad at someone or get this pissed this early for people not marking you as town.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:40 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Can you ask the rest of your team if they think you are locktown? Ask them for honest answers
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 672, Something_Smart wrote:Gee, tell the person you want to sort something that might help you sort them.
Yeah, my breaking theories rarely help sort players. The reaction should be public. Period.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”