Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1169, Pine wrote:And memeing IS a problem. It’s counterproductive as Town and often used as cover for low content by scum
Is this why you replace out of our scumteams :cry:
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1168, OkaPoka wrote:Amrun aren't you voting pine

Yes... which is why this pushback on giving vocal support on NaCl wagon to see what shakes out is ridiculous.

But it’s from pops who is scum, so ... not entirely unexpected.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1003, Titus wrote:
In post 1002, bob3141 wrote:I do get the feeling that the scum could be trying to scum read their neighbours so they can get rid of them before they flip.
Then how to we have such a large organic townblock?

L minus 1

VOTE: Hectic

Tomorrow, if I am alive, pops and I will have a chat.

This looks like your feeling very self conscious of your vote on hetic. Replying yo my posts about how scum migth be trying to scum read their neigbhours to get them lynched before there is any risk of them becoming confirmed town when their scum neighbour flips
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1169, Pine wrote:And memeing IS a problem. It’s counterproductive as Town and often used as cover for low content by scum
It's also a way to have fun. You can meme while playing mafia and it not be a problem.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think Hectic pushing Pine maybe town indicative. I’m not liking the sudden jump to Naci.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:35 am

Post by OkaPoka »

So much posturing
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1167, Pine wrote:Stop being reductive. I can have more than one issue with him
So what is your issue with the memeing, then?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Amrun »

@bob: the worst parts of the Hectic wagon were Pine, DDL, and Elsa Jay, none of whom are on NaCl. Pine being on NaCl is a big reason I’m voting Pine over NaCl. Pisskop and Oka, who happened to be on the Hectic wagon, are townreads of mine, so I don’t mind them being on NaCl at all.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:37 am

The second point is just complaining about the content again.

As for the first, how is it counterproductive?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1170, bob3141 wrote:
In post 614, Titus wrote:I like the idea of Hectic v pops wagons.

titus and see you still have not answer my question related to this.

Also an additional point. Why would you push a theory of 2 counter wagons. Hectic and pops when pops at the timr only had single vote. I wouldnt call one person a wagon. With that same logic you coudl push teh idea of hectic beign counter by maybe half dozne different wagons. Or how you define a wagon as it looks, single votes.

VOTE: titus
I’d be extremely sad if Titus was scum here, doing what she did to me earlier. I’d really like to think she wouldn’t do that to me as scum.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1182, Amrun wrote:@bob: the worst parts of the Hectic wagon were
Pine
, DDL, and Elsa Jay,
none of whom are on NaCl
. Pine being on NaCl is a big reason I’m voting Pine over NaCl. Pisskop and Oka, who happened to be on the Hectic wagon, are townreads of mine, so I don’t mind them being on NaCl at all.
You can't even write out posts without falsities because it's so postproduced and fake
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1185, popsofctown wrote:
Pine
, DDL, and Elsa Jay,
none of whom are on NaCl
. Pine being on NaCl is a big reason I’m voting Pine over NaCl. Pisskop and Oka, who happened to be on the Hectic wagon, are townreads of mine, so I don’t mind them being on NaCl at all.
You can't even write out posts without falsities because it's so postproduced and fake
I did misspeak there, I meant to leave Pine out of that top list since I was talking about him in the next sentence and forgot to change it. Since it’s very clear in that same post that I knew Pine is on NaCl, this is (frankly) just a stupid post.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1173, Hectic wrote:@Amrun: I do townread Pops. Her reaction to Eddie outing seemed genuine and I agree with her reasoning on that scumread. Also, her not engaging Eddie because she's of the belief neighbourhoods are where scum pocket townies is town-indicative. If she's of that belief, scum!her should be posting and pocketing Eddie there rather than passing up that opportunity.
That is definitely a fair point, since scum!random did pocket me in Labrynth but if your neighbour and you tr each other, that can be pretty awesome and I do tr mine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1186, Amrun wrote:
Pine
, DDL, and Elsa Jay,
none of whom are on NaCl
I did misspeak there, I meant to leave Pine out of that top list since I was talking about him in the next sentence and forgot to change it. Since it’s very clear in that same post that I knew Pine is on NaCl, this is (frankly) just a stupid post.
No, it's
not
a stupid post, because it shows you're not retracing a thought process you actually had, you are making it up afterwards.
From your posting you "scumread" Pine more emphatically than DDL or Elsa Jay, that's not the one you'd forget.
"Well, I..."
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1178, Hectic wrote:
It's also a way to have fun. You can meme while playing mafia and it not be a problem.
No matter how you look at it, that fake doc thing was still bad. I hadn’t wanted to out I was in a hood and regardless of your alignment, I’m still superpissed at you for that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1180, OkaPoka wrote:So much posturing
From who?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1182, Amrun wrote:@bob: the worst parts of the Hectic wagon were Pine, DDL, and Elsa Jay, none of whom are on NaCl. Pine being on NaCl is a big reason I’m voting Pine over NaCl. Pisskop and Oka, who happened to be on the Hectic wagon, are townreads of mine, so I don’t mind them being on NaCl at all.
It still concerns me that Mastina hasn’t given a read on me. That is actually bothering me quite a bit.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:52 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Pops v Amrun
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1188, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1186, Amrun wrote:
Pine
, DDL, and Elsa Jay,
none of whom are on NaCl
No, it's
not
a stupid post, because it shows you're not retracing a thought process you actually had, you are making it up afterwards.
From your posting you "scumread" Pine more emphatically than DDL or Elsa Jay, that's not the one you'd forget.
I do now, I didn’t when I originally said the comp was bad on Hectic.

But in any case, I DID NOT forget it. That’s my point. The very next sentence shows I didn’t forget it. I just forget to correct the composition of my sentence when I was writing down what I meant because my thoughts were scattered.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

If you were actually doing reads as town, Pine's presence on NaCl's wagon would be an emotional stain on it that you'd remember at every turn, not insert in one part of your post and fail to insert in another part
"Well, I..."
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Amrun »

Quite on the contrary, if I was scum I would have carefully reread that before posting.

I started off composing the sentence as one thing, then changed my mind and forgot to go back and omit Pine’s name from the first part. Basically I was going to lump them together and say something slightly different, then decided that Pine deserved his own sentence.

Even if I had forgotten, that behavior is not any more indicative of town or scum, IMO. I have a shitty memory and I have been thought a lot over the last several sleep deprived days in RL with a very sick baby. If anything, I didn’t remember the exact comp of Hectic correctly when I even said it was a bad comp. I mostly remembered Elsa Jay’s awful vote on it, Pine being on it early, and I forgot Oka was on it, and thought Nancy was still on it. I didn’t bother checking because I didn’t really give a fuck. Hectic was reading genuine town to me and that’s all that mattered to me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:03 am

In post 1195, Amrun wrote:Quite on the contrary, if I was scum I would have carefully reread that before posting.
._.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

So those types of errors aren't scum indicative
but if you had rolled scum this game
you
would have ensured
that you didn't make any such errors, by scouring your posts to make sure you remove them, because of how NAI they are.

I think you meant to say you would have a different post if the edit feature wasn't disabled in mafia game threads?
"Well, I..."
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Wow, my reads are changing a lot.

@Hectic idr who your team is but area they falling this game

@SS Your reads are very different to mine so I need an update with some reasons please

@Pine If you are, stop

@Nancy and I mean this nicely, I have seen you be 100% Sure scum is town, as town. And town is not what my team necessarily reads you as, though it is trending a bit that way. Do you have a consistent track record reading Krazy? Because some members of my team disagree with that read, as well as your Pops one. You have done some things my team thinks is very townie and some very scummy, so I need more.

@Hectic you said most of my content is good other than my pops response. Can you expan do that? The way you are sheeping Pops is not ever a S/S interaction I believe, and I do not like the content from either of you. I am talking to Pops a lot in the hood, but I need to find you in thread if you're town. And more importantly, I need you to not be a potential mislynch vote on me because I really don't like getting lynhched.

@Oka I need you to do a reads list please. Losing faith.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think I can get whoevers town in {SS, Oka, DDL, maybe Nancy, maybe Titus, Pisskop, and my team thinks Pine} to vote with me when I start tryharding. At best, that's exactly 8, adn odds thats all town are astronomically low. I think I could realistically get mislynched in this lobby which is why I'm tryin to content a bit and gambit a bit less.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”