wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:16 am

Post by wrong fish »

In post 633, alimdia wrote:Love the aggressive reaction when you're the one that fucked up by not reading flips, which take 1 minute, and then when I called you out on posted a bunch of 'catch up fluff' due to that.
No aggression, you just seem to be having a hard time understanding simple concepts, so I'm not really interested in talking to you.

VOTE: Alim

You can hang though.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:22 am

Post by wrong fish »

In post 644, Eve wrote:
In post 525, alimdia wrote:99% sure Dongfish is faking not having read day 1 lynch/night 1 flips before this 'catch up'. Thats literally impossible.
Me and TD SvS when TD already flipped town?

Trying to fake a town slip? Not on my watch.
GemFish did you see this post while you were catchup posting? doesn't it return you to the most recent post every time you post?
No I didnt. I was just reading through and would click on the link to the post i quoted in my post when it repopped in the main thread. Like I said, I started from the beginning because I didnt get what I was reading when I did before.

I knew that a flip happened but I didnt want it to compromise my read or my reads of other people.

Like if I were scum why wouldnt I have at least had an idea of who had flipped what since there were 3 flips and then tailor my readthrough to match what people had already flipped?

The idea that i tried to fake any town slips is just bullshit posturing on me because they thought they saw something they could push but didnt realize the rest of the Warriors were hiding just around the corner.

wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:23 am

Post by wrong fish »

Alims continued push on our slot is tantamount to a scum claim. The fact that they are unable to understand whats going on means they are scared scum.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Sujimichi »

VOTE: alimdia

I read through your interactions with Pine, and you seem to outwardly project that his behavior was scummy, but you do not actually do anything to push him and you never voted him. Pine also votes you early on without a strong push and then uses TiphaineDeath's vote on you to push TiphaineDeath as mafia. Your redaction of the word Thief from your flavor seems to come from a place of fear of how it will be interpreted where I think town would just claim it. You have posited that one scum exists in your neighborhood, yet you don't have a real opinion on who that is (you weakly shade Wake88 but give an excuse for him as well). Despite how well the fake townslip push went on Day 1, you seem to want to use it to push DongFish as Mafia.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 640, Eve wrote:why do you think i'm the vig Bla?
Because you are brave.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 654, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 640, Eve wrote:why do you think i'm the vig Bla?
Because you are brave.
What happened to your view of the possibility of a Serial Killer?
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Would rather save SK from kill than let vigi die.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Sujimichi »

That doesn't answer my question. You called Eve the Vigilante while raising that it could be a Serial Killer when the probability of a Vigilante was raised prior. Why did you drop that concern?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Sujimichi »

Eve is very obviously neither of those, by the way.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 603, alimdia wrote: I redacted thief since you know.... thief stone.
I don't understand, and this doesn't sound like an actual explanation.
In post 642, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 638, Wake1 wrote:
In post 634, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 632, Wake1 wrote:Oh, great, so my ability only activates after the Board and Sword thing is at level 5, and it's only at, what, level 1 now?

So it's highly unlikely I'll even be able to use my powered up ability.
Were you not aware of this prior to your voting Warrior? The reason you stated for voting Warrior was so that you could use your ability.
As I JIST said, I didn't know it had to get all the way up to level 5 on Board and Sword. That means there's 3 different board things and Thief already has a level. That means we'd have to vote Warrior Stone four more times JUST to activate some of these powered up PRs.

Voting Warrior Stone let's us talk in our Neighborhood.
In post 1, jjh927 wrote:The level of paths may change by means other than this vote, and may affect roles in the game. All 3 paths start the game at level 0.
It appears like there are a lot of people that are claiming not to have read the thread, the rules, or the Role PM well. I do not know that I believe it. How did you just now find out that you had to reach level five before your power was active?
I was going to post the same thing, but you beat me to it.
But yea, ppl wanting lvl 5 stone, it's not likely to happen just from voting for stones.
In post 646, Eve wrote:
In post 604, alimdia wrote:Also er... Zenith isn't confirmed town from this.

Also Also... I don't see anything in your role that you claimed that stated that you had to ask permission to vote :P
do you think scum would get a role that powerful?
If I were scum, there's no way I'd be revealing my role, or cooperating with town on how to best use my ability, or making the answers my ability receives public. If I were scum I'd keep that info for the scum team unless pressed for claim, and even then I'd probably claim something much weaker but still true like 1shot alignment investigative. Would scum even need an alignment investigative?
In post 645, Eve wrote:Zenith's role is actually insane did you worship Yog-Sothoth to get that role? i can confirm my mod name is on that list
I requested thomas the tank dragon mod, dbz mod, or lovecraftian horror mod, and this was the result. Never played any mods, but if I could, I'd try all 3, maybe even at the same time, with the skooma drug lord mod thrown in too.
In post 648, wrong fish wrote:
In post 624, gobbledygook wrote:That’s... day 6 at the earliest now
No its not, thief stone was at lvl 2 after that first vote.

And now scum has to decide to kill us early or wait.
Why would scum want to kill you??
In post 658, Sujimichi wrote:Eve is very obviously neither of those, by the way.
From my perspective Eve is locked town pretty strongly.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 657, Sujimichi wrote:That doesn't answer my question. You called Eve the Vigilante while raising that it could be a Serial Killer when the probability of a Vigilante was raised prior. Why did you drop that concern?
The best way how to deal with possible SK is to behave to him like to vigi, then decide later game which of these role (s)he is.
I wanted to point out the possibility of SK before I died.
-Hectic
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 659, Zenith wrote:From my perspective Eve is locked town pretty strongly.
Why is Eve "locked town" from your perspective?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 660, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 657, Sujimichi wrote:That doesn't answer my question. You called Eve the Vigilante while raising that it could be a Serial Killer when the probability of a Vigilante was raised prior. Why did you drop that concern?
The best way how to deal with possible SK is to behave to him like to vigi, then decide later game which of these role (s)he is.
Thank you.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 659, Zenith wrote:I was going to post the same thing, but you beat me to it.
But yea, ppl wanting lvl 5 stone, it's not likely to happen just from voting for stones.
There is the possibility that actions used during the Night phase that are associated with that stone cause the stone level to increase. This would be the only plausible way I can think of, other than roles themselves, that could cause the level to reach the threshold for two mentioned powers in a timeframe in which they would be useful.

For example, we ended the day with the Thief Stone at level one; however, it is now at level two. If there was one successful Night action associated with the Thief Stone during Night 1, it would explain the increase of the stone to level two at the start of Day 2.
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 661, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 659, Zenith wrote:From my perspective Eve is locked town pretty strongly.
Why is Eve "locked town" from your perspective?
Reasons. Suffice to say she's my strongest TL right now. By locked, I mean that not much outside of mod confirmation can change that. I'd even be skeptical of someone claiming to have copped a guilty on her.
In post 660, Blatant Scum wrote:
The SK question can likely sort itself out.
I'm a 1 shot bulletproof with SK detection.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:29 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Hmm maybe Dongfish is town
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 664, Zenith wrote:I'm a 1 shot bulletproof with SK detection.
Are you going to claim ascetic treestump who doesn't lose ability when lynched too?
-Hectic
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Zenith »

In post 666, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 664, Zenith wrote:I'm a 1 shot bulletproof with SK detection.
Are you going to claim ascetic treestump who doesn't lose ability when lynched too?
No? I don't even know what that means.

It's not like i'm claiming anything new in post 664.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 664, Zenith wrote:Reasons. Suffice to say she's my strongest TL right now. By locked, I mean that not much outside of mod confirmation can change that. I'd even be skeptical of someone claiming to have copped a guilty on her.
I do not understand what reasons you have as a result of your claim nor why you are being reluctant to share them. You are implying you have a role related reason for them to be confirmed town to you.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 637, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 629, alimdia wrote:Game will end by then. Bullshit of the highest caliber
Thief is level 2.
I think it goes up by two levels (perhaps).
The vote only increases it by 1 level. But there might be other stuff that makes it increase, as the mod has said.
In post 639, Blatant Scum wrote:What is nani?
It means 'what' or wtf?(the way I use it) in japanese
In post 641, Eve wrote:alimdia i picked you and Wake to be in my neighbourhood because you were the two i recognised from that normal game we played where Plank won - literally the only reason why
okay...
In post 644, Eve wrote:
In post 525, alimdia wrote:99% sure Dongfish is faking not having read day 1 lynch/night 1 flips before this 'catch up'. Thats literally impossible.
Me and TD SvS when TD already flipped town?

Trying to fake a town slip? Not on my watch.
GemFish did you see this post while you were catchup posting? doesn't it return you to the most recent post every time you post?
That's what I'm fuqing saying.
In post 646, Eve wrote:
In post 604, alimdia wrote:Also er... Zenith isn't confirmed town from this.

Also Also... I don't see anything in your role that you claimed that stated that you had to ask permission to vote :P
do you think scum would get a role that powerful?
I think the mod didn't intend to make it that powerful. Based on what Zenith said, clearly it was intended to just ask 1 person's flavor, but he asked for 'everyones'.
In post 653, Sujimichi wrote:VOTE: alimdia

I read through your interactions with Pine, and you seem to outwardly project that his behavior was scummy, but you do not actually do anything to push him and you never voted him. Pine also votes you early on without a strong push and then uses TiphaineDeath's vote on you to push TiphaineDeath as mafia. Your redaction of the word Thief from your flavor seems to come from a place of fear of how it will be interpreted where I think town would just claim it. You have posited that one scum exists in your neighborhood, yet you don't have a real opinion on who that is (you weakly shade Wake88 but give an excuse for him as well). Despite how well the fake townslip push went on Day 1, you seem to want to use it to push DongFish as Mafia.
Dongfish is a different scenario completely to TD.
I thought Pine asking for everyone to claim was suspicious, but TD held the majority of my attention.
Finally, I redacted Thief because theres literally a thief stone there...
In post 659, Zenith wrote: I don't understand, and this doesn't sound like an actual explanation.
I redacted Thief because theres literally a thief stone path there...
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 659, Zenith wrote:Why would scum want to kill you??
Our mod is Really Useful Dragons and ive claimed that if any stone gets to lvl something happens that we get Mod confirmed during.

You dont think scum might be worried about that?

-Fishy
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by alimdia »

Considering the highest stone level is 2, and we didn't do thief again.....
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 665, gobbledygook wrote:Hmm maybe Dongfish is town
What the fuck do you mean maybe? In what fucking world as scum do I claim something that has an expiration date?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by alimdia »

Might be time to reveal that I caused the theif stone to get to lvl 2 last night, but not because of a successful action.

Someone roleblocked me and made my actions fail, which hopefully implies that I'm more lilely to be town to you guys? :D

PEDIT: Expiry date of like.... 2-4 days, by which the game would have ended
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by wrong fish »

In post 671, alimdia wrote:Considering the highest stone level is 2, and we didn't do thief again.....
Hey Muppet, what is hard to understand. Any stone that gets to lvl 5, thief stone is at lvl 2 and we are on day 2. So obviously there is more going on than your feeble mind can comprehend. Maybe go back to something simple, like object permanence and then rework your way up from there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”