Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

PlayerVotesL-XVoters
Blatant Scum2L-4Eve, alimdia
Aeronaut2L-4gobbledygook, Sujimichi
alimdia1L-5Wake88
Not Voting------mastina, Zenith, Blatant Scum, Aeronaut, Dongfish

The day will end in (expired on 2020-02-06 11:00:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Searching for a replacement for Aeronaut
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

VOTE: Blatant Scum

I am concerned that the lack of activity is going to be very detrimental to town.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 795, alimdia wrote:Everyone... vote Blatant with me please. That's the 3rd time he's avoided my direct question about his roleblocker comment.

I think he's scum fucked up and doesn't know what to say anymore.
What is the question? How do I know that there is a roleblocker?
I have an ability which is basically a counter against roleblocker.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Wake1 »

You know, I still don't recall getting an answer on how Eve knew (or didn't) that us 3 Warriors were in a Neighborhood before it was explained.

I do remember asking if our NH was mentioned before Eve made her post, or after. I don't think I ever got an answer. Almost like it's being swept under the rug.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 798, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 796, Wake1 wrote:The reason I decided not to use our Neighborhood is because there's, in my opinion, a high likelihood of Scum being within that Neighborhood. It would not surprise me.
Are you implying that you did not originally think that there was Mafia in your Neighborhood?

The possibility always exists. I have not played in a Neighborhood in a Mafia game in years.

If so, what changed between your original statement and your decision not to utilize your Neighborhood?

Initially I wanted to utilize the NH, until I remembered it's likely there's at least 1 Scum in there, because Alimdia mentioned it in this thread and I figured why post in a NH information Scum might read that the rest on the players won't? As appealing as it is to put NHs into game when creating them, as Town it's not that fun for me because, well, it's not secure. If a NH offered a special ability that its inhabitants could use, then I would be far more interested.

In post 796, Wake1 wrote:I am a Town Bodyguard. If I reach level 5 I become an Elite Bodyguard and can kill the attacker upon my death if they attack who I'm bodyguarding.
There are more powerful roles than your ability even powered up,

A possibility, sure.

so your selfishness in this regard was detrimental to town (this assumes you are Town).

Nah.

You cannot be allowed to live until endgame now. You are aware of this, correct?

Do what you think you have to. Can't promise it'll turn out the way you want it to.

VOTE: Aeronaut
— House*
— Nosferatu*
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 603, alimdia wrote:
In post 578, Blatant Scum wrote:By the way, there is a role blocker here.
nani?
In post 704, alimdia wrote:
Now that I was pretty sure I got role blocked last night, this post really strikes out to me. Can you explain?
In post 741, alimdia wrote:
In post 704, alimdia wrote:
Now that I was pretty sure I got role blocked last night, this post really strikes out to me. Can you explain?
Awaiting this answer still
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 803, Wake1 wrote:You know, I still don't recall getting an answer on how Eve knew (or didn't) that us 3 Warriors were in a Neighborhood before it was explained.

I do remember asking if our NH was mentioned before Eve made her post, or after. I don't think I ever got an answer. Almost like it's being swept under the rug.
It was answered, you just dont read/swim the thread.

Nobody mentioned our NH in here until D2.
Eve made her post in D1.
Also.. I'm not a warrior? How do you know Aero is a warrior?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 806, alimdia wrote:
In post 803, Wake1 wrote:You know, I still don't recall getting an answer on how Eve knew (or didn't) that us 3 Warriors were in a Neighborhood before it was explained.

Eve made her post in D1.
So nobody mentioned our NH until D2, but Eve made her post D1 about?

Also, STOP giving me shit for trying to figure out this fucking game, Alimdia. It's getting really old.

I figured our NH was Warrior specific because we only get to use it during the Day when our Warrior Stone is selected.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 795, alimdia wrote:Everyone... vote Blatant with me please. That's the 3rd time he's avoided my direct question about his roleblocker comment.

Is avoiding a direct question scummy?

@Wake
Neighborhood not being secure sounds like a potentially useful thing. I'd think there could be ways to take advantage of that. Like maybe feeding specific info into the hood, perhaps something seemingly useful to scum, and see if scum take advantage of said info.

Divine manipulation of the threads.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:00 am

Post by jjh927 »

Xtoxm replaces Aeronaut!
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

hiiiiiiii guyyyyyys
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

im pretty confident the hood is a masonry
never voting wake/alim
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

with the usual caveats - deathtunnel/all of us in 3p lylo but yeah
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

can someone give me a rundown of what mechanical info is public
pretty pls
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:32 am

Post by alimdia »

@wake.. its all explained here
In post 807, Wake1 wrote:
In post 806, alimdia wrote:

Eve made her post in D1.
So nobody mentioned our NH until D2, but Eve made her post D1 about?

Also, STOP giving me shit for trying to figure out this fucking game, Alimdia. It's getting really old.

I figured our NH was Warrior specific because we only get to use it during the Day when our Warrior Stone is selected.
In post 610, alimdia wrote:@Wake88, you do realise I brought that Eve and the neighbourhood point up first right???
In post 628, alimdia wrote:
In post 616, Wake1 wrote:
In post 610, alimdia wrote:@Wake88, you do realise I brought that Eve and the neighbourhood point up first right???
You could also be Scum mentioning to a Scum partner the existence of the Neighborhood. What you said while casting shade towards me and Aeronaut also can apply to you.

Now
, did Eve mention the Neighborhood before any of us three said anything or not? Because if she did, that poses a problem. On this I want answers, and I will not stop until I have them.
Yes she did.
Please just read the thread, this is the last time I'm answering something that I've already said
In post 730, alimdia wrote:
In post 726, mastina wrote:
In post 628, alimdia wrote:Please just read the thread, this is the last time I'm answering something that I've already said
Some people are trying to do that but having an incredibly hard time parsing it so I'd appreciate a talk-to-me-as-if-I-were-a-dummy breakdown of it so that idiot-me can understand the context behind everything.
The summary is that Eve claimed that she was in a neighbourhood with Wake and I, while Wake and I are actually in a neighbourhood with Aeronaut.
So I was suspicious of that, it seems quite a coincidence to use as a joke. But Eve did say it was because she knew Wake and I beforehand. Now... does anyone else here know Eve from before this game?
If so, that excuse kinda doesn't hold up.
I pointed that out when I outed the neighbourhood on Day 2, and it just seems like Wake is not caught up on stuff.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:35 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 808, Zenith wrote:

Is avoiding a direct question scummy?

@Wake
Neighborhood not being secure sounds like a potentially useful thing. I'd think there could be ways to take advantage of that. Like maybe feeding specific info into the hood, perhaps something seemingly useful to scum, and see if scum take advantage of said info.

Divine manipulation of the threads.
Avoiding a direct q is pretty scummy yea, I'm not sure if his recent claim stacks up with pop's flip. We already have someone to help someone be immune to roleblocks.
See this:
In post 404, jjh927 wrote:
Huh? Two mods have just gone from the load order? Well, let's see whether the game runs fine without them.

Hmm, I think one of these was causing issues, but not the other. I guess this is progress.

Pine died in the night.
Pine was aligned with the
Mafia
!
Spoiler: Pine Flip
Hullo Pine! Your role PM is based on Improved World Map with Roads, and you are aligned with the mafia!

Mod: Improved World Map with Roads
Alignment: Mafia
Associated Stone: None

Role:
Motion-Predicting Rolecop: Once per night, you may target a player and predict whether or not they will act. If you are correct, you will determine their role.

General Flavour:
Improved World Map with Roads was actually, if I recall correctly, the first Skyrim mod I ever downloaded. Giving up fast travelling generally serves to enhance your gameplay experience- provided you can actually figure out where the hell you're supposed to get around some mountain properly, which is where this mod comes in.

How does the role link with the flavour:
You've got a very good map there. If you can figure out whether someone is going somewhere, you can figure out what they're up to.

Scum Stuff:
Data corrupted

You win when the mafia controls at least 50% of the vote during the day phase.

popsofctown died in the night.
popsofctown was aligned with the
town
!

Spoiler: popsofctown Flip
Hullo popsofctown! Your role PM is based on Scaling Stopper, and you are aligned with the town!

Mod: Scaling Stopper
Alignment: Town
Associated Stone: None

Role:
Level-Based Rolestopper: Once per night, you may target a player. If their role has a stone associated with it, and its path level is equal to or higher than the current cycle number, their night actions cannot fail and they will be protected from one nightkill.

General Flavour:
Scaling in Skyrim is indeed pretty immersion breaking. It is perfectly believable that some people or things are stronger than others- less so that the general strength of everything there is will increase as the dragonborn levels. There should always be lowly bandits. Stronger bandits should exist, but they shouldn't suddenly become the rule rather than the exception because one guy got really tough.

How does the role link with the flavour:
If your level is strong enough for wherever you happen to be, you shouldn't expect anything to go wrong.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

In post 811, Xtoxm wrote:im pretty confident the hood is a masonry
never voting wake/alim
I'm obv town but whys wake town again?
In post 813, Xtoxm wrote:can someone give me a rundown of what mechanical info is public
pretty pls
ISO Zenith to get the full scoop on his claim, its complicated to explain. Dongfish claimed to be innocent child if a stone reaches lvl 5. I can increase thief stone by 1 lvl if theif was selected. I forgot what other people claimed.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

I think I should do "catching up".
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 269, alimdia wrote:
In post 254, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 249, Sujimichi wrote:Blatant Scum, what are your thoughts on what has transpired so far? Any stances on players?
I have a town read on TiphaineDeath, but I wish to keep the reason a secret for a while, observing his reactions on the wagon to make sure my read is correct.
Explain your town read? This really reads like a soft defense.
In post 259, Eve wrote:i am kinda suspicious of alimdia honestly - the way he's reacted so far reads to me as scum who knows someone is lying about something stupid and doesn't know how to react

he's in half a mind calling me suspicious for it and half a mind saying i'm just trolling

what is your read on me alimdia?
I have a crackpot theory that you and Wake are scum together.
In post 261, Zenith wrote:
In post 247, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 234, Zenith wrote:
In post 233, Sujimichi wrote:Will you please share them?
Nothing really worth sharing yet.
I disagree. Your thoughts on other players, however minor you may think them, help establish your viewpoint and creates content with which to assess yours, and others', alignment. By withholding them, I am forced to think you do not actually have any.
You're welcome to think whatever you want. I pay attention and keep personal notes. Have released personal notes pt to public at the end of completed game before.
I mean... finding scum by yourself is only part 1. part 2 is convincing everyone else that you are right. If you're only doing part 1, you're doing us a great disservice.
Secondly, I don't understand the relevance of releasing personal notes at the end of the game, by that point the game is over - going "I was right!" doesnt really help anyone.
Finally, imagine if everyone says what you said - that they have their own reads but aren't sharing them. Do you think the game will progress or will it stagnate?
In post 268, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeah, 10000% one or more of eve+ami=scum, maybe both, but DEF one at this point.
You mean ali?
In post 276, alimdia wrote:Looked through the playerlist thoughts other than TD:

Aernonaut
: 4 posts, voted Theif Stone, other than that only has RVS votes/unvotes.

Blatant
Scum: Voted thief stone, a lot of fluff and jokes in his posts. I feel like there is some meat in post #254. Could you expand on why
you have a TR on Tiphaine? Activity is already low enough atm as is.

Dongfish
: I see your last post, look forward to your posts!

Eve
: Why wake and me specifically for your cheeky neighbourhood story? I know you said it sounded fun - but why us 2 specifically?
Not too much non-fluff content either.. mostly seemed to be directed at me.

Gobbledygook
:
In post 98, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Pine

Eve town
Why?
In post 168, gobbledygook wrote:Pops is town.

Blatant Scum is still scum.
Zenith is also scum.
Why?
In post 214, gobbledygook wrote:I think that the asking permission to vote someone and then the subsequent post filled with questions is scummy.
I agree!

GuyInFreezer
Wake
: Post moar plx

Pine
: Voted thief stone, suggested a flavor claim, got a couple of claims, defers to Zenith??? for a D2 mass flavor claim. What do you think about the td vs me interaction?

pops
: Is your main case on TD at the moment, you thinking he faked a town slip? What do you think about the td vs me interaction?

Sujimichi
: Quite active (NAI), logical (NAI) and also I like his post 257. Forced to TR him at this point since he's one of the few trying.

In post 248, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 244, alimdia wrote:Proof that OMGUS isn't a scumtell: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7506&start=50

Why my vote is not an OMGUS: I have other reasons for voting you (see above post), and not just solely because your vote happened to be on me.
An opinion poll from 12 years ago is not proof, and I question why you exerted effort to find that to support your opinion instead of a simple dismissal of it as invalid. Could you help me understand your reaction? Overall, your defense seems disproportionate to the attack, but that could be your behavioral style, and I don't disagree with your rationale for placing the vote, to begin with.
Bit tired of scummy people saying 'OMGUS' and then... just because they voted me first, it means I can't vote for them if I have other reasons?

Zenith
: I do want to know why you keep asking everyone if you can vote X though?
These are towny posts (game progression).
I have a townlean.
Didn't read last few posts.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

˙uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ ʇlᴉʇ ʇsnſ ˙sᴉɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ op oʇ ʇɐɥʍ ɐǝpᴉ ou ǝʌɐɥ I ʇnq 'ʎɹɹos ɯɐ I ˙ǝʌɐɥ ʇou plnoɥs I ɯɐɹƃoɹd ɐ uɐɹ I
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 709, Eve wrote:i don't understand where all your anger is coming from Fish? naturally people will doubt each other given the weird mechanics why are you so frustrated?
˙ʇlnɐɟǝp ʎq ǝlʎʇsʎɐld ǝʌᴉssǝɹƃǝ uɐ sɐɥ ɥsᴉℲ
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 760, gobbledygook wrote:Zenith you could ask if Mastina or Blatant Scum win with town. They don’t have E’s in their name
˙o˥ʎ˥ ɟo puǝ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝu uʍoʇʌqo llᴉʍ I ˙ǝʇsɐʍ ɐ sᴉ ǝɯ uo ʎʇᴉlᴉqɐ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉs∩
-Hectic
Zenith
Zenith
Goon
Zenith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Zenith »

In post 813, Xtoxm wrote:can someone give me a rundown of what mechanical info is public
pretty pls
There's other more role specific info out there, but here's my roleclaim along with a compilation of everyone's flavor claims:

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 821, Zenith wrote:
pretty pls
There's other more role specific info out there, but here's my roleclaim along with a compilation of everyone's flavor claims:

i was hoping the game might move a bit faster to get some 'in-action' reads, but looks like i'll have to go the game to get anywhere.
i'll start working on that tonight.
wrong fish
wrong fish
Goon
wrong fish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by wrong fish »

Been busy. Life happening all around me. Be here soon.

-Fish
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 818, Blatant Scum wrote:˙uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ ʇlᴉʇ ʇsnſ ˙sᴉɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ op oʇ ʇɐɥʍ ɐǝpᴉ ou ǝʌɐɥ I ʇnq 'ʎɹɹos ɯɐ I ˙ǝʌɐɥ ʇou plnoɥs I ɯɐɹƃoɹd ɐ uɐɹ I
Got it repaired. I accidentally minimalized the program instead of shutting it down.
-Hectic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”