Minstrel
Minstrel
Goon
Minstrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Minstrel »

In post 1223, ObviousScum wrote:anyone got spicy drew meta?
He's dangerous. I'd keep a close eye on him. Not sure if I told this story here, but he once got half of the playerlist in a game to switch their avatars to varying pictures of Doctor Drew.
Basically, he's a cult leader even when he doesn't roll cult leader.

-Hectic
Hectic & NorwegianboyEE Hydra. Best poets in town.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by The Fonz »

*Can't think of a good way of putting this in a shitpost*

I think Drew's town. I think his "I'm just gonna lurk and sheep" thing is a response to how he has a knack for pissing people off with his posting and seems to be lynched day one and day two disproportionately often. While people who follow that strat get a pass.

I also quite like that he voted me, because I'm miles off meta and claimed ascetic, someone should notice that shit.
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

So your normal meta isn't being wildly charismatic?

Really though, maybe if you feel like he'd think you're playing off meta, that may make sense, but I have a hard time seeing someone look at this thread and going "oh yeah The Fonz is the guy I'm gonna vote rn" unless you two have some like deep history. And it's not like I think his vote on you is making you at all more readable off pressure so...
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1227, ObviousScum wrote:So your normal meta isn't being wildly charismatic?

Really though, maybe if you feel like he'd think you're playing off meta, that may make sense, but I have a hard time seeing someone look at this thread and going "oh yeah The Fonz is the guy I'm gonna vote rn" unless you two have some like deep history. And it's not like I think his vote on you is making you at all more readable off pressure so...
Well yeah, because I don't give too much of a shit here since I'm expecting to meet my end in some horribly bastard way I didn't see coming regardless of how seriously I take it. And because I'm a bit burned out from playing "Normally." I'm normally more like Menalque/Rose is here.

I think Drew has been in every game I've been in since my comeback in the Autumn. I don't think his vote is particularly brilliant or anything, but I think a town Drew doing some degree of scumhunting would think I'm off here. Funny as I think running him up D1 AGAIN would be, I might actually have to pass up that particular memewagon.
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

That's fair. But why would he reach the conclusion that you're scum because you're off meta? Wouldn't you expect people to be like a ~little~ different d1 in a bastard cult game? I mean I feel like you're still visibly solving, even if you're doing so in a casual and jokey manner

Do you think wagoning ceejay will make him more readable?
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by TrueSoulHustler »

@Chemist
What’s your read on me?
Go in depths please.

-TSE
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1230, TrueSoulHustler wrote:@Chemist
What’s your read on me?
Go in depths please.

-TSE
yet you don't go in-depth when people ask you to tbh

coming right up tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

quick skim says mm posting is mostly genuine tbh

no read on the TSE head because I'm not that good at reading him tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1228, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1227, ObviousScum wrote:So your normal meta isn't being wildly charismatic?

Well yeah, because I don't give too much of a shit here since I'm expecting to meet my end in some horribly bastard way I didn't see coming regardless of how seriously I take it. And because I'm a bit burned out from playing "Normally." I'm normally more like Menalque/Rose is here.

I think Drew has been in every game I've been in since my comeback in the Autumn. I don't think his vote is particularly brilliant or anything, but I think a town Drew doing some degree of scumhunting would think I'm off here. Funny as I think running him up D1 AGAIN would be, I might actually have to pass up that particular memewagon.
Tbf.....yes, you are a bit different. Weird meta reasoning to not vote me aside.

But also you calling me out thinking I was going to vote guilty on Hectic/Norwee.....and then you actually voting guilty makes me scratch my chin.

Like, did you know the votes would be made public?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1229, ObviousScum wrote:That's fair. But why would he reach the conclusion that you're scum because you're off meta? Wouldn't you expect people to be like a ~little~ different d1 in a bastard cult game? I mean I feel like you're still visibly solving, even if you're doing so in a casual and jokey manner

Do you think wagoning ceejay will make him more readable?
My thought process was more along the lines of "Blood for the Blood God."
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1233, Doctor Drew wrote:

Tbf.....yes, you are a bit different. Weird meta reasoning to not vote me aside.

But also you calling me out thinking I was going to vote guilty on Hectic/Norwee.....and then you actually voting guilty makes me scratch my chin.

and

I didn't call you out on anything, I made fun of you for being a frequent D1 lynch.

But it's OK because...

I see your Drew colors shining through
Your Drew colors, and that's why I townread you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your Drew colors are beautiful... like a rainbow
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1220, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1217, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Also, I looked for an answer but couldn’t find one, what’s the deal with the whispers? It looks like I got whispered to by ObviousScum but I haven’t received anything?

Guess that means it was a....

Drumroll...

CARELESS WHISPER!
I immediately heard the sax line when I finished reading this.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1235, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1233, Doctor Drew wrote:

and

I didn't call you out on anything, I made fun of you for being a frequent D1 lynch.

But it's OK because...

I see your Drew colors shining through
Your Drew colors, and that's why I townread you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your Drew colors are beautiful... like a rainbow
Lol, you should visit me tonight baby boi.
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:06 pm

In post 1232, Chemist1422 wrote:quick skim says mm posting is mostly genuine tbh

no read on the TSE head because I'm not that good at reading him tbh
If your not sure on me, why are you still voting me?
Or did I read the vote count wrong?

-TSE
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:06 pm

Why am I so difficult for people to read SMH.

-TSE
TrueSoulHustler
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
TrueSoulHustler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:08 pm

@JacksonVirgo
I’ve played enough with you I suppose you know my Meta by now.
Explain to Chemist how to read me. (Meta!Mafia, Meta!Town)

-TSE
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1198, a Gun and a Rose wrote:Like the totality of insomnia’s read on me is that he doesn’t understand that someone better than him can read better than he can in the same information

He has the weakest fucking set of reads in the game and is at the level where if he’s town it doesn’t matter because he’s aggressively vocal about reads that do not operate at any level of understanding of the game at all

Again, if you (collective speaking to any other town who tf knows where you are) wanna go along with this then lol okay, enjoy being bad

I’m not efforting a game where you all want to behave like insomnia is a reasonable person to listen to

-rose
Yo rose, don't misrep please. Insomnia is a whole lot better at this then you make him out to be.
I don't understand why insomnia is scum to you for the reasons you are bringing up.

If all of this is just you being salty and OMGUS'y for his push on you, that's fine. But don't pretend this is a scum push or that you think it's a scum push.

It looks you you also completely miss the essense of insomnia case on you?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1205, ObviousScum wrote:
In post 915, Doctor Drew wrote:VOTE: The Fonz
In post 1116, Doctor Drew wrote:Ok, think I figured out large games on D1.

I am not gonna do shit and someone just point me to who is scum.

Then the real game starts D2.
I'm not sure I townread rose for that tantrum. I don't really know why anyone would get that upset in a bastard cult game. But anyway

VOTE: doctor drew

I think this is actually the slot I'd most like to see go today
why?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

Feel like I kinda explained but I didn't much like his Fonz vote. I actually kinda liked his last few posts tho
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@gun and rose, can you please tell me if you genuinly think insomnia is scum, pushing you?
Is your reaction more OMGUS then you are admitting?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 894, PeaHen wrote:I think TrueSoulHustler is probably my strongest townread.

- Turkey
other then this townread, what are your other reads PeaHen?

Can you also expand a little on the townread?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm finishing a thing, then I'll catch up any dangling things here.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by VaultDweller »

In post 1205, ObviousScum wrote:I'm not sure I townread rose for that tantrum.
Ditto
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:22 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 191, The Fonz wrote:
In post 182, Korina wrote:Honestly, Minstrel getting put on trial was rather funny, but like, was there any real reason for it? Does anyone know?
Also, I’d like this to get inno’d. It’s not even a full IRL day into the game, and if Minstrel is found guilty, that ends the day.
Yeah, on the other hand, a guilty would be banter.
In post 453, The Fonz wrote:Hilarious death
A great opportunity
Haikus can do one
In post 500, The Fonz wrote:Tbh I am totally down for skipping the bit where we force three claims and two newbies let slip role info while two town veterans yell at each other and make the thread unreadable.

Unless anyone's willing to dayvig me.
In post 553, The Fonz wrote:
In post 552, Minstrel wrote:Analyzing wagons and votes on each wagons is a great way to find scum which i think Obviousscum is completely ignoring will be unavailable if we are flipped through the trial today. So his arguments in favor of flipping us are weak in comparison to why we should stay alive and make today a more traditional day.

- Norwee
Counterpoint: not guilty is boring.
Drew be like "I am shocked this guy voted guilty who could have seen that coming."
polypies73
polypies73
Goon
polypies73
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:00 am

Post by polypies73 »

In post 1197, a Gun and a Rose wrote:I wrote this after insom meme’d about me claiming to be the goat, then decided it might be ott and I asked dats if it was too harsh/overly arrogant and she said she thought it was okay, so I’m posting it:

If anyone of you, hectic, fonz, chem, vault is town then you’re playing badly and that’s just how it is and I’m within my rights to be frustrated by it

Sadly I doubt that that’s exactly all the scum, which implies at least one and probably more than one town player is playing notably badly and it’s annoying to be on the flip side of it

And you know what, yeah, there is a pretty good case to be made for following me because I provably catch scum on D1 and that’s verifiable looking at my games. I don’t do it every game, and I’m not saying I don’t make mistakes, but my reads are p fucking good and it’s dumb to not listen to them. I’m also pretty good at consistently defending mislynch bait slots when town are trying to lynch them

Whereas I don’t know jackshit about your reads or if they’re any good, but the fact you’re pushing mislynch bait and aren’t reading me as town isn’t exactly giving me good feels about them if you are town, but equally it’s as well explained by you being scum

-rose
nice ego

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”