Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 246, Espeonage wrote:
In post 245, Bitmap wrote:Esp, what did you think of my speech? I was trying to be very in character.

I liked your speech btw and have no problems if you won the nomination for president. It'll mean I just got screwed over in 2016 and now 2020.
Yeah look there's worse players to have it. But I think you know how strongly I rate myself. You speech was fine. Idk who you are tho.

I've been considering the idea that we could hood each other.

Farks reasoning for picking you bc they know you is exactly what I think is most dangerous.
I thought I was pretty obvious who I was based off my speech but it's more of an American thing then.

I'm actually up for the idea that regardless of the winner, we can mutually agree to hood each other and the winner can pick the third slot. Let me know if you're okay with this so we don't have to spend time bothering with student council president votes arguing and can focus on the game itself.

Farkran is picking me not just because he knows me but because I spearheaded a super town block of me and 2 other people in a hood and pretty much had a solid town block with huge solve potential.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 248, Farkran wrote: @Bitmap with regards to neighborhoods, i think Eragon + Bitmap + Xtoxm would make nice, but we have time.
I actually want to have Esp as one of the slots because I rather we sort of have a truce on the student council voting and keep us not sidetracked from the day.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Bitmap »

I like Farkran's and Esp's posts.

I understand where Farkran is coming with the whole hood thing and I think it's pro-town even if the thought process is not the best, the intention is good based off previous game knowledge.

I don't see scum!Esp compromising on the student council president thing and can see scum!Esp just pushing me out completely due to thinking I'm probably a weak slot.

I also like Shadowlesscloud just a little bit because tier claims can be really bad and something I didn't notice immediately since it does give scum an idea who to kill.

And Norwegian is slight town read for actually trying to hunt early on even if the reasoning is bad.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 250, Bitmap wrote:Farkran is picking me not just because he knows me but because I spearheaded a super town block of me and 2 other people in a hood and pretty much had a solid town block with huge solve potential.
Confirmed

Both of us made some mess and clashed a bit but ultimately we produced very good results. I think bitmap is capable of handling a hood properly.

I'm not sure if adding espeonage would be a good idea though. You should not care about compromising, unless you are firmly convinced he's town. We can reassess this later.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 252, Bitmap wrote:And Norwegian is slight town read for actually trying to hunt early on even if the reasoning is bad.
Oh come on now, it was some early game reads to get the game started. You don't have to keep repeating: "bad reasoning tho lel"
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Wondertime »

BAD REASONING THO LEL LEL LEL

-WONDER
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

These neighborhoods are totally going to be based on earlier friendships and elitism. Who decided we had to elect one of these specific two politicians anyway. The system is RIGGED.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 248, Farkran wrote:VOTE: shadowlesscloud i will start from here.
Why not. Wagons are good for town.
VOTE: Shadowlesscloud
Post is the type of post scum can make to look pro-town.

- Bunno
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Bitmap »

Do you think it was an overreaction?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 255, Wondertime wrote:BAD REASONING THO LEL LEL LEL

-WONDER
Spoiler:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 258, Bitmap wrote:Do you think it was an overreaction?
Tone seemed very ardent.

- Bunno
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 256, NorwegianboyEE wrote:These neighborhoods are totally going to be based on earlier friendships and elitism. Who decided we had to elect one of these specific two politicians anyway. The system is RIGGED.
Well yeah, but look who got the slots. Bitty knows everyone. I'm elitist and tryhard. That's what you get.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Espeonage »

How are people reconciling cloud providing insight in to their deep wolf game willingly with them being scum here. Bc that seems like a hella alpha move and way cocky.
Don't @ me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've only played games with 2 people here before, once each. So don't expect any meta arguments from me. If Cloud is normally not that cocky as scum it's not something i would consider.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 248, Farkran wrote:TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM
Farkram, is this reads list based from strongest to weakest town/scum read?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Farkran* sorry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 132, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also my role probably confirms that the game is not a small town.
Can you explain what you mean by this?

- Bunno
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Espeonage »

It means it's a town specific role. Don't rolefish.
Don't @ me.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 266, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 132, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also my role probably confirms that the game is not a small town.
Can you explain what you mean by this?
Last game my role was subjectively made to be for mafia

This game, my role would be harmful if i was mafia

I can claim but last game didnt have protection so i wouldnt be surprised if this one didnt either
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 267, Espeonage wrote:It means it's a town specific role. Don't rolefish.
Wtf? I’m just asking him to clarify what he meant. Back off. I’m still not voting you for council president.

@Shadowlesscloud What is a "small town"?

- Bunno
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:33 am

In post 263, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've only played games with 2 people here before, once each. So don't expect any meta arguments from me. If Cloud is normally not that cocky as scum it's not something i would consider.
Im proud of my scumgame is all. Idk if being cocky is apart of it though? I can link more good omes of you wish, there was one where i was a neutral killing that made it to lyloand the legendary last hope game where i won as scum there
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:34 am

In post 269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 267, Espeonage wrote:It means it's a town specific role. Don't rolefish.
Wtf? I’m just asking him to clarify what he meant. Back off. I’m still not voting you for council president.

Small town means roles are made before alignments are tied to the roles.

Normal: names picked>alignments>roles

Smalltown: names picked>roles>alignments
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can i reiterate how much Espeonage irritates me. Don’t vote him for council president, please.

- Bunno
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:38 am

In post 248, Farkran wrote:Catchup finished. Admire my almighty truthfully readlist:

TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM

TOO MUCH NULL
Shireen Baratheon

VOTE: shadowlesscloud i will start from here.

@Amrun, since you asked: in the precedent iteration of anime upick i have already experienced this kind of early lamistiness/protective behavior coming from scum. Also, the two posts i quoted from shadowless are not really compatible together.

@Bitmap with regards to neighborhoods, i think Eragon + Bitmap + Xtoxm would make nice, but we have time.
Because the two posts are not related.

Me confirming that i have a beneficial town role that would not be beneficial to scum isnt connected to tiers or how beneficial my ability is
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 271, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Small town means roles are made before alignments are tied to the roles.

Normal: names picked>alignments>roles

Smalltown: names picked>roles>alignments
Ah, i see. Thank you for explaining.
Regarding earlier post: I do not need to see your scum games that much lol, i wanna know what your town game is so i’ll know if i can trust you.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”