Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 282, Espeonage wrote:@bitty: I don't actually watch a lot of anime. So chances are I haven't seen anyone's source material. I'm a fake weeb.
Oh, my waifu isn't from an anime and is non-weeb but can be considered a great waifu.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 290, Espeonage wrote:Norway, my argument was that people generally wouldn't willingly go "hey look how great I was deep wolfing this game recently" unless they are town.
I would think you are wrong, that kind of thing is exactly what a deepwolf would do. Deepwolfing is all about twisting your meta, fakeclaiming, etc - it's the pure art of lying with words and actions.

And there's the epeen factor too, which is also part of being a deepwolf tbh. This does not imply a higher scum equity, it just isn't a valid reason to lower it either
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Also unrelated note, I just asked and I'm allowed to list off my waifu choices that weren't initially accepted or that I changed my mind on:

-RadiantCowbells
-Evenstar

Best waifus imo.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 301, Farkran wrote:
In post 290, Espeonage wrote:Norway, my argument was that people generally wouldn't willingly go "hey look how great I was deep wolfing this game recently" unless they are town.
I would think you are wrong, that kind of thing is exactly what a deepwolf would do. Deepwolfing is all about twisting your meta, fakeclaiming, etc - it's the pure art of lying with words and actions.

And there's the epeen factor too, which is also part of being a deepwolf tbh. This does not imply a higher scum equity, it just isn't a valid reason to lower it either
Ooooo You are not going to like me at all.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 302, Bitmap wrote:Also unrelated note, I just asked and I'm allowed to list off my waifu choices that weren't initially accepted or that I changed my mind on:

-RadiantCowbells
-Evenstar

Best waifus imo.
I can be your new raybells.
Don't @ me.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 298, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 292, Farkran wrote:
In post 264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 248, Farkran wrote:TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM
Farkram, is this reads list based from strongest to weakest town/scum read?
Top is strongest town, bottom is strongest scum, but in reality most of the middle names are placed with just slightly more care than a randomizer. All reads are very weak and mostly gut-based at this point - i have listed what i think are notable events so far.

Although by reading further i completely misinterpreted what small town meant. I didn't know it was part of the ms terminology, i just thought it was referring to some ability.
ah true, if you thought that small town was refering to an ability, i guess that makes a bit more sense of why you think the two posts are connected.

though id guess i have to question if thats real, why didnt you ask what small town meant then?
Because i assumed its meaning, it wasn't an acronym or some ambiguous wording

Not a small town = i have a strong power = town is heavily loaded - this was my train of thoughts
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 305, Farkran wrote:
In post 298, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 292, Farkran wrote:
In post 264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 248, Farkran wrote:TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM
Farkram, is this reads list based from strongest to weakest town/scum read?
Top is strongest town, bottom is strongest scum, but in reality most of the middle names are placed with just slightly more care than a randomizer. All reads are very weak and mostly gut-based at this point - i have listed what i think are notable events so far.

Although by reading further i completely misinterpreted what small town meant. I didn't know it was part of the ms terminology, i just thought it was referring to some ability.
ah true, if you thought that small town was refering to an ability, i guess that makes a bit more sense of why you think the two posts are connected.

though id guess i have to question if thats real, why didnt you ask what small town meant then?
Because i assumed its meaning, it wasn't an acronym or some ambiguous wording

Not a small town = i have a strong power = town is heavily loaded - this was my train of thoughts
ohhhhh

gotcha now, thanks for clarifying

yeah no, small town is just a mafia term for how alignment and roles were made
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 304, Espeonage wrote:
In post 302, Bitmap wrote:Also unrelated note, I just asked and I'm allowed to list off my waifu choices that weren't initially accepted or that I changed my mind on:

-RadiantCowbells
-Evenstar

Best waifus imo.
I can be your new raybells.
Maybe.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Yeah small town is a style where the game is balanced in a way that the powers are all relatively equal so it's less swingy. At least with uPick. We have no info if it is one way or another, so I am pretty keen to go you can read in to me and bitty.

I am town reading bitty on some things I probably can't go in to but tonally I like bitty's approach to limelight right now.
Don't @ me.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:17 pm

-RadiantCowbells
-Evenstar

Best waifus imo.
I meaaan.

my three choices were:

Aqua
Korosensei
Fatgum
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 303, Espeonage wrote:
In post 301, Farkran wrote:

Ooooo You are not going to like me at all.
Why not? I do not dislike deepwolves. I would describe myself as a prideful powerwolf, when playing scum. Being paired with a deepwolf is the dream of my life.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:17 pm

In post 308, Espeonage wrote:Yeah small town is a style where the game is balanced in a way that the powers are all relatively equal so it's less swingy. At least with uPick. We have no info if it is one way or another, so I am pretty keen to go you can read in to me and bitty.

I am town reading bitty on some things I probably can't go in to but tonally I like bitty's approach to limelight right now.
btw you down to make Eragon and I a neighborhood plz?
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 309, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Korosensei
I don't think it would apply as a waifu
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Esp:
In post 250, Bitmap wrote:
In post 246, Espeonage wrote:
In post 245, Bitmap wrote:Esp, what did you think of my speech? I was trying to be very in character.

I liked your speech btw and have no problems if you won the nomination for president. It'll mean I just got screwed over in 2016 and now 2020.
Yeah look there's worse players to have it. But I think you know how strongly I rate myself. You speech was fine. Idk who you are tho.

I've been considering the idea that we could hood each other.

Farks reasoning for picking you bc they know you is exactly what I think is most dangerous.
I thought I was pretty obvious who I was based off my speech but it's more of an American thing then.

I'm actually up for the idea that regardless of the winner, we can mutually agree to hood each other and the winner can pick the third slot. Let me know if you're okay with this so we don't have to spend time bothering with student council president votes arguing and can focus on the game itself.

Farkran is picking me not just because he knows me but because I spearheaded a super town block of me and 2 other people in a hood and pretty much had a solid town block with huge solve potential.
Do you want to just hood each other regardless of winner?
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:19 pm

btw i think bitmap and esp either have to be t/t or s/s.

them being t/s would offset the balance of their roles, and im assuming this is their only ability which would mean the scum gain the advantage here while the town one of them would be pretty weak considering.

that being said i like both to a certain degree so far so t/t is where im sitting
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I regularly manipulate my meta, lie, and am elitist as both alignments. I've been known to fake claim from time to time. But like claiming neighbour when mason not claiming a guilty on someone or dumb shit like that.

PEDIT: @Fark
Don't @ me.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:20 pm

In post 313, Bitmap wrote:@Esp:
In post 245, Bitmap wrote:Esp, what did you think of my speech? I was trying to be very in character.

I liked your speech btw and have no problems if you won the nomination for president. It'll mean I just got screwed over in 2016 and now 2020.
Yeah look there's worse players to have it. But I think you know how strongly I rate myself. You speech was fine. Idk who you are tho.

Farks reasoning for picking you bc they know you is exactly what I think is most dangerous.
I thought I was pretty obvious who I was based off my speech but it's more of an American thing then.

I'm actually up for the idea that regardless of the winner, we can mutually agree to hood each other and the winner can pick the third slot. Let me know if you're okay with this so we don't have to spend time bothering with student council president votes arguing and can focus on the game itself.

Farkran is picking me not just because he knows me but because I spearheaded a super town block of me and 2 other people in a hood and pretty much had a solid town block with huge solve potential.
wut no plz, hood era and I

I beggeth

I super beggeth
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:21 pm

In post 312, Farkran wrote:
In post 309, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Korosensei
I don't think it would apply as a waifu
Thats the one you had issue with of the three?

aight.

Why wouldnt they? No gender so you cant say its a male.

And name me someone who cares about others more then koro, even protecting them and nuturing them as much as he has
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 314, Shadowlesscloud wrote:btw i think bitmap and esp either have to be t/t or s/s.
That would be maximum trolling by the game host, and considering balancing purposes it doesn't seem likely.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 316, Shadowlesscloud wrote:

wut no plz, hood era and I

I beggeth

I super beggeth
The thing is the whole student council president debate is just noise and I don't see the point of Esp and I continually arguing who should be president as something beneficial to town. It'd probably benefit scum more to create more noise with the elections.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm still curious why Espeonage and Bitmap are the players randomly selected for this election though. Was it the mod handpicking them, or was it one town randomly picked and one scum modifier?
It seems likely to me it would be either T/T or T/S.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 315, Espeonage wrote:I regularly manipulate my meta, lie, and am elitist as both alignments. I've been known to fake claim from time to time. But like claiming neighbour when mason not claiming a guilty on someone or dumb shit like that.

PEDIT: @Fark
That's lovely, i don't see a reason why i would dislike you. I look forward to play with you as a scumteam sometimes. I need to improve on my ability to fakeclaim in Normals (or any format in general).

We may fight aggressively when TvT though. How long since you last played scum?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 314, Shadowlesscloud wrote:btw i think bitmap and esp either have to be t/t or s/s.

them being t/s would offset the balance of their roles, and im assuming this is their only ability which would mean the scum gain the advantage here while the town one of them would be pretty weak considering.

that being said i like both to a certain degree so far so t/t is where im sitting
I don't understand the reasoning behind this.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I am like 80% in favour of it atm.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm still curious why Espeonage and Bitmap are the players randomly selected for this election though. Was it the mod handpicking them, or was it one town randomly picked and one scum modifier?
It seems likely to me it would be either T/T or T/S.
It fits my waifu perfectly.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”