Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I do like 378 tho.
Unvote, Vote: Norway
Don't @ me.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 356, Adorable wrote:
In post 292, Farkran wrote:
In post 264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 248, Farkran wrote:TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM
Farkram, is this reads list based from strongest to weakest town/scum read?
Top is strongest town, bottom is strongest scum, but in reality most of the middle names are placed with just slightly more care than a randomizer. All reads are very weak and mostly gut-based at this point - i have listed what i think are notable events so far.

Although by reading further i completely misinterpreted what small town meant. I didn't know it was part of the ms terminology, i just thought it was referring to some ability.
The game started around 17 hours ago and it takes a while for some players to post because of time zone. Right now it seems like we're all getting to know each other for the time being.
In post 300, Bitmap wrote:
In post 282, Espeonage wrote:@bitty: I don't actually watch a lot of anime. So chances are I haven't seen anyone's source material. I'm a fake weeb.
Oh, my waifu isn't from an anime and is non-weeb but can be considered a great waifu.
I never knew our waifu didn't have to be from an anime. When signing up I thought I saw somewhere saying the waifu had to be from an anime.
In post 315, Espeonage wrote:I regularly manipulate my meta, lie, and am elitist as both alignments. I've been known to fake claim from time to time. But like claiming neighbour when mason not claiming a guilty on someone or dumb shit like that.

PEDIT: @Fark
When playing town it's best to be truthful about your role. I guess sometimes town lie about their role is because their role looks like it would be given to a scum player. I remember lying about my role once when I was town because the town role looked like it would be given to a scum player.
In post 328, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 318, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 314, Shadowlesscloud wrote:btw i think bitmap and esp either have to be t/t or s/s.
That would be maximum trolling by the game host, and considering balancing purposes it doesn't seem likely.
I wouldnt say so. It just would distract us during the first day and basically let scum make their own neighborhood chat.

Hell, they could both be completely lying about their roles rn. Instead, one could be a fake mod announcer or something of the sort
On one of my completed games there was a role that could make neighborhood chat and when I looked up that role it says it can be any alignment. It seems like Espeonage and Bitmap were randomly selected by the mod to be elected for Student Class President who will make neighborhood chats.
QUESTION:
WHO IS TOWN
WHO IS SCUM

CAUSE NOTHING IN THIS POST IS ABOUT THE GAME.
-WONDER
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 357, Amrun wrote:Is that the only things you have to comment on, Adorable? Do you have any reads?
AMRUN IS VRY COOL!
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Who is even in these hydras? I am notoriously bad at reading hydras.
Don't @ me.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 358, Adorable wrote:I'm leaning town on Xtoxm and Norway.
In post 359, Adorable wrote:First time playing with Bitmap and his play also looks town.
WHY?
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 403, Espeonage wrote:Who is even in these hydras? I am notoriously bad at reading hydras.
WE'RE SECRET!
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 366, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Eragon

I support this. The first few pages were just fluff posting from Eragon.
SO WHY AREN'T WE KILLING THIS?
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 369, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:i wanna fuckin meme but I just fucked up my arm real bad

Y is gonna have to handle our slot for a bit sorry

X when does your ability activate?

-K
YIKES
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Espeonage »

They theory. Why didn't Adorable OMGUS Brian if they thought it was a naked serious vote with no real reasoning.

Does it mean Adorable is scared?

Like the closest thing to analysis is a soft omegas without a vote.

Vote: Adorable

Lets get a decent wagon going. We need some flux.
Don't @ me.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 371, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 370, Amrun wrote:
In post 368, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 367, Amrun wrote:That was an oddly quick succession of votes.

I have no opinion on this wagon.
Who do you think we should vote?

-Y
Did you only vote because Espeonage did?
I almost voted Eragon around post , but didn't - Espeonage voting is what prompted me to vote, though.

-Y
WHY?
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 373, Eragon wrote:is this an actual scum read or a meme?
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS?
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 381, Brian Skies wrote:As amused as I am by Eragon's recent posting, I'm fine with the wagon on him. I'm suspicious of this slot for personal reasons and the filler walls aren't helping him for me.

I like my vote. felt very forced and unnecessary from Adorable and the vote was mostly just OMGUS anyway. feels very empty to me. The Xtoxm, Norway, and Bitmap townreads just feel too easy as well. I feel like these players were/are already gaining traction from other players as townreads and the lack of any real suspicion from this slot is concerning.

I'm fine with Bitmap + Espeonage neighborhood. I would like one of Shadow or myself to be included though (preferably me).
IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, I'LL SHEEP BRAIN. HONESTLY YOU REALLY CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Is this where I say "Time is a harsh mistress" and then get lynched for my pun?
Don't @ me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 385, Adorable wrote:You didn't give any reasoning to your vote and I saw it odd you voted a player who didn't say anything at the time.
When you vote someone, you need to at least explain why rather than saying nothing.
Normally I tend to scum read a player who doesn't give any reasoning to their votes. Also, I couldn't even tell if this was a serious vote or not.
Fair.

However, your vote on me is the least of my reasons for keeping my vote on you. And my votes are always serious, they just aren't always substantiated by something.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Wondertime »

I HAVE MY READS BUT HONESTLY, I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN LIKE, ADD ANYTHING.
LIKE ITS NOTHING REALLY NEW
I WANT TO KILL ADORABLE, BITMAP, AND Y & K HYDRA
I LEGIT HAVE NO OPINION ON ESPE OR SHADOWLESS ATM. I THINK GIVING A READ ON THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE DISHONEST

AMRUN AND BRAIN SKIES ARE SUPER TOWN
FAKRAN IS SUPER TOWN
NORWEGAIN IS PROBABLY TOWN
XTOXM IS MAYBE TOWN PROBABLY WHO FUCKING KNOWS HONESTLY HE SEEMS TOWN BUT I SHOULD PROBABLY GIVE HIM MORE CREDIT

ALSO I'M KIND OF HAVING TROUBLE PARSING THROUGH ERAGON'S POSTS. LUCKILY, TIME IS BETTER THEN ME AT THAT (AND ACTUALLY EVERYTHING)

VOTE: ADORABLE
-WONDER
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 412, Espeonage wrote:Is this where I say "Time is a harsh mistress" and then get lynched for my pun?
SHE IS ACTUALLY RLY MEAN TO ME :C
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 413, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 385, Adorable wrote:You didn't give any reasoning to your vote and I saw it odd you voted a player who didn't say anything at the time.
When you vote someone, you need to at least explain why rather than saying nothing.
Normally I tend to scum read a player who doesn't give any reasoning to their votes. Also, I couldn't even tell if this was a serious vote or not.
Fair.

However, your vote on me is the least of my reasons for keeping my vote on you. And my votes are always serious, they just aren't always substantiated by something.
WHY IS YOUR AVATAR SO GOOD I DON'T GET IT
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 391, Espeonage wrote:
In post 79, Wondertime wrote:Are we ready to play some mafia? Yee haw!
-Time
In post 84, Wondertime wrote:who knew scum!krazy would be such an easy fucking catch
VOTE: Yumeko and Kirari
I would argue this is when rvs STARTED. It's after that point.

I'd rather not deal with sorting the slot bc I already have four null-scum reads which is far too many.
I disagree. I believe RVS started here:
In post 20, Espeonage wrote:Well then, guess we play normally.

Vote: Norway

You scum slipped.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 385, Adorable wrote:
In post 108, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Adorable
You didn't give any reasoning to your vote and I saw it odd you voted a player who didn't say anything at the time. When you vote someone, you need to at least explain why rather than saying nothing. Normally I tend to scum read a player who doesn't give any reasoning to their votes. Also, I couldn't even tell if this was a serious vote or not.
IS HE TOWN? OR IS HE SCUM?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Farkran »

The student council is definitely not a lie, i have more than a couple reasons to believe it is true, more than anything post . As for the student president's powers, that's a different matter, but i don't see either Bitmap or Espeonage lying about the "creating a hood" part.

Of the two candidates, i like Bitmap the most - this time not just because i know him, but because he seems the less concerned about the eventual loss of information that could put scum in trouble. Things happen in the hoods, bitmap knows what i'm talking about.

Which is why i suggested a couple specific names for it and i'm against the idea of a political compromise. I think the candidates situation is TvS (55%), TvT (44%), SvS (1%), with Espeonage being the S where it applies. At the very least, the decision on a compromise should be held back until later.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 364, Espeonage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Eragon
In post 365, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:VOTE: Eragon

They talk a lot but say nothing

-Y
In post 366, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Eragon

I support this. The first few pages were just fluff posting from Eragon.
Espeonage, why did you start this wagon, and what do you think of its development? Please elaborate on , what did feel better or worse and why?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 381, Brian Skies wrote:As amused as I am by Eragon's recent posting, I'm fine with the wagon on him. I'm suspicious of this slot for personal reasons and the filler walls aren't helping him for me.

I like my vote. felt very forced and unnecessary from Adorable and the vote was mostly just OMGUS anyway. feels very empty to me. The Xtoxm, Norway, and Bitmap townreads just feel too easy as well. I feel like these players were/are already gaining traction from other players as townreads and the lack of any real suspicion from this slot is concerning.

I'm fine with Bitmap + Espeonage neighborhood. I would like one of Shadow or myself to be included though (preferably me).
I really dislike this post, to be honest.

I think you need to elaborate better on your read of Eragon. And Shadowless.

Also, while i might agree with you on Adorable, i think the proper way to address the issue would have been asking Adorable to elaborate their reads first. Why do you assume there should have been suspicion? Do you have any suspicion towards Xtoxm, Norway and Bitmap?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Wondertime »

HELLO FARKRAN, I AM REALLY EXCITED TO PLAY WITH YOU AND NORWAY, I ALSO HAVE SOME TIME BEFORE I GO TO BED, SO IF YOU WANT TO CHAT, I WOULD BE HAPPY TOO
- WONDER
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 419, Farkran wrote:I think the candidates situation is TvS (55%), TvT (44%), SvS (1%), with Espeonage being the S where it applies. At the very least, the decision on a compromise should be held back until later.
Maybe not 1% SvS for me. But i definitely agree the most likely possibilities are TvS and TvT at this point.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 423, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 419, Farkran wrote:I think the candidates situation is TvS (55%), TvT (44%), SvS (1%), with Espeonage being the S where it applies. At the very least, the decision on a compromise should be held back until later.
Maybe not 1% SvS for me. But i definitely agree the most likely possibilities are TvS and TvT at this point.
RANDOM QUESTION: ARE YOU A VIKING?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”