Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 516, Espeonage wrote:This is gonna look terrible for me if YandK flips scum. But I really don't see their vote as an issue.

Like, I spent a good half hour debating who to vote after Eragon bc Adorable felt too convenient while Norway is annoyed at me already and I didn't want to fan the flames, and I have an agenda to be town read with the election.

It may bc I lie more as town than as scum and care more about being town read as town than as scum, but I legit feel like the one liner added to the 'case' and was a fine vote, especially for the game state.

It’s not about the vote. The one liner was fine (and accurate).

I don’t know how to say in many more creative ways that I don’t mind the vote.

That’s why I don’t scumread Bitmap for it. Starting a wagon just to start one is actually 100% fine for this gamestate. It’s not about the vote! It’s about me realizing that they’re appearance concerned.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I like the response to the pressure, I felt like my issue was mainly with the context of posts like you. But I feel like the response felt ok and that they were making a concerted effort to play their way in the game. Like it's not inconceivable that they just enjoyed talking to me and didn't pick up that much on the points where I tried to bring it back to the game.

I think if you look at early posts vs later posts you can't scum read Eragon for it without also scum reading me for it.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 525, Amrun wrote:
In post 516, Espeonage wrote:This is gonna look terrible for me if YandK flips scum. But I really don't see their vote as an issue.

Like, I spent a good half hour debating who to vote after Eragon bc Adorable felt too convenient while Norway is annoyed at me already and I didn't want to fan the flames, and I have an agenda to be town read with the election.

It may bc I lie more as town than as scum and care more about being town read as town than as scum, but I legit feel like the one liner added to the 'case' and was a fine vote, especially for the game state.

That’s why I don’t scumread Bitmap for it. Starting a wagon just to start one is actually 100% fine for this gamestate. It’s not about the vote! It’s about me realizing that they’re appearance concerned.
Ok, but I did address that. I know I care much more about my appearance as town than as scum. Bc I know I can always cash in on free credit as scum by using theatre and aloofness and idgaf is usually towered by people.

I don't think caring about appearances is AI necessarily.
Don't @ me.
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Yumeko and Kirari »

Sure, I might be thrown off because I feel like their play here is a lot fluffier here than in the newbie where I was just reading their iso. But I also just wasn't particularly townpinged by their posts which in 58 is a little surprising. Sometimes people just get townier as they go on though so you may be right but I'm not seeing it rn

I kinda feel like the slot I actually like least might be Shireen given I forgot she was in the game, but that's not really a slot I want to vote unless I'm ready to end day on it

-K
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 463, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also i think im in a neighborhood by my self?
This amuses me much more than it should.
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:19 pm

Your avi amuses me much more than it should :P

-K
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 505, Wondertime wrote:I advise that Brian and Espeonage move to another wagon! While Adorable certainly is focused on one target I can't help but tell they're two good waifus going after each other. Poor things. With our powers combined, we can defeat the evil that lurks within our group!
I feel like I was misguided. I was hoping I could catch Adorable the same way I caught scum-Regfan (although I don't want to say 'caught' since I ended up letting him get away), but meh.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm actually not a huge fan of Shadow. He posts a lot but it's mostly just noise.

Espeonage, why was/is this slot your main candidate for neighboring?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 532, Brian Skies wrote:I'm actually not a huge fan of Shadow. He posts a lot but it's mostly just noise.

Still feel good about the slot overall. There is an element of potentially trying to bend my hood partners to my will in a pseudo town bloc to alleviate any issues with potentially having scum in the hood.

My two trains of thought atm is either cloud/eragon or you/bitmap. One for bloc-ness and the other for mass game solve.
Don't @ me.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 528, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Sure, I might be thrown off because I feel like their play here is a lot fluffier here than in the newbie where I was just reading their iso. But I also just wasn't particularly townpinged by their posts which in 58 is a little surprising. Sometimes people just get townier as they go on though so you may be right but I'm not seeing it rn

I kinda feel like the slot I actually like least might be Shireen given I forgot she was in the game, but that's not really a slot I want to vote unless I'm ready to end day on it

-K
Do you have a link to the Newbie so I can skim ISOs?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:08 pm

lol radiologist changed their mind, apparently I did manage to break a bone

rip

anyway here's the newbie game --
viewtopic.php?t=76847&f=50&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

-K
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 535, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:lol radiologist changed their mind, apparently I did manage to break a bone

rip

-K
The game is like a year or two old so their playstyle could of changed. Also I don't really see fluff to be AI in a period where fluff is all you're probably going to get.

Anywho, time to start pressuring people.

VOTE: Xtoxm
You haven't been really doing much and have no real reads. I expect more from this slot.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Hey Bitty. Going to take you up on your offer. How do you feel about us agreeing to us and Brian?
Don't @ me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Xtoxm
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 537, Espeonage wrote:Hey Bitty. Going to take you up on your offer. How do you feel about us agreeing to us and Brian?
I approve.

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 410, Wondertime wrote:
In post 373, Eragon wrote:is this an actual scum read or a meme?
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS?
Its me wondering if you were serious or not. the all caps is somewhat difficult to discern the tone of the post
Because everything just looks like screaming. Also im not telling you to stop cuz it actually amuses me.
In post 413, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 385, Adorable wrote:You didn't give any reasoning to your vote and I saw it odd you voted a player who didn't say anything at the time.
When you vote someone, you need to at least explain why rather than saying nothing.
Normally I tend to scum read a player who doesn't give any reasoning to their votes. Also, I couldn't even tell if this was a serious vote or not.
Fair.

However, your vote on me is the least of my reasons for keeping my vote on you. And my votes are always serious, they just aren't always substantiated by something.
Your avatar is absolutely godtier.
In post 423, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 419, Farkran wrote:I think the candidates situation is TvS (55%), TvT (44%), SvS (1%), with Espeonage being the S where it applies. At the very least, the decision on a compromise should be held back until later.
Maybe not 1% SvS for me. But i definitely agree the most likely possibilities are TvS and TvT at this point.
Do you think there's a ~moderate chance of SvS? If so, what do you think the reasoning/logic behind an SvS would be, and what would come out of it?
In post 424, Wondertime wrote:
In post 423, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 419, Farkran wrote:I think the candidates situation is TvS (55%), TvT (44%), SvS (1%), with Espeonage being the S where it applies. At the very least, the decision on a compromise should be held back until later.
Maybe not 1% SvS for me. But i definitely agree the most likely possibilities are TvS and TvT at this point.
RANDOM QUESTION: ARE YOU A VIKING?
this is the realest question lol
In post 434, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 372, Eragon wrote:@norwegian I'm interested in your thoughts on this now, because your towered on bit was because his felt natural/human but bitmap himself is saying it Was supposed to be overtly political (as a joke)
That's precisely why i said it was more natural/human. Being intentionally political in a joking manner isn't the same ballpark as posting a political comment.
fair enough
In post 438, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 375, Eragon wrote:what about my post 2 posts later that was on the exact same topic being posted at the same exact time? Is there a difference? Are we both possibly scum making that post to look pro-town?
I sensed a tonal difference at that moment. Your reaction seemed more relaxed and natural.
noted.

In post 463, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also i think im in a neighborhood by my self?
this is why no one likes Aqua as a character
In post 471, Bitmap wrote:
In post 387, Amrun wrote:
In post 386, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:
In post 380, Amrun wrote:Seems like a backward justification of a sheep on Eragon.
Well that's what you asked us for, so...

-Y

No, I didn’t ask you to make a poor vote and then half ass a reason to sheep.

Sheeping is fine, or can be. I don’t like how you went about it.

Bitmap’s similar vote didn’t bother me - it’s all in the execution.
In post 389, Amrun wrote:I didn’t mind the vote; I was just curious at first. I didn’t like their answer to my question.

I think bitmap sheeping you contextually makes sense and bitmap gave Norwegian a TR for being the only one to not flufflpost in that same timeframe so it’s internally consistent. Even if it’s just a random fluff poster to choochoo - works for now (for me).
This makes no sense to me. I think my vote was obviously much more scummier than YK.
???
Amrun is saying that at least you have consistency behind your vote. Your votes are basically for the same exact reason, so I don't think there's a big discrepancy between the two votes themselves.

Im curious to know why you think your OWN vote was "OBVIOUSLY" more scummy than YK's???
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 540, Eragon wrote:
In post 380, Amrun wrote:Seems like a backward justification of a sheep on Eragon.

-Y

In post 389, Amrun wrote:I didn’t mind the vote; I was just curious at first. I didn’t like their answer to my question.

I think bitmap sheeping you contextually makes sense and bitmap gave Norwegian a TR for being the only one to not flufflpost in that same timeframe so it’s internally consistent. Even if it’s just a random fluff poster to choochoo - works for now (for me).
This makes no sense to me. I think my vote was obviously much more scummier than YK.
???
Amrun is saying that at least you have consistency behind your vote. Your votes are basically for the same exact reason, so I don't think there's a big discrepancy between the two votes themselves.

Im curious to know why you think your OWN vote was "OBVIOUSLY" more scummy than YK's???
Because I didn't understand Amrun's position towards YK and my vote was a later piggyback. As far as I saw it, it was just another vote on a new wagon starting which is why I kept asking Amrun for clarification and I had to re-ISO YK to understand where Amrun was coming from.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 527, Espeonage wrote:

Ok, but I did address that. I know I care much more about my appearance as town than as scum. Bc I know I can always cash in on free credit as scum by using theatre and aloofness and idgaf is usually towered by people.

I don't think caring about appearances is AI necessarily.
It’s more the manner in which one cares about appearances. That particular one just rubbed me the wrong way.

Like - did they even think they wanted to vote at post 75, or did they just invent that because they thought I was about to attack them for sheeping?

What would the town concern about voting vs not voting at page 75 even be?

Why would scum be concerned about this - why would Town?

IMO there are a lot more scum reasons to be having any of those thoughts.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Eragon »

Spoiler:
In post 473, Bitmap wrote:YK isn't a bad wagon but it seems the premise for that wagon was their vote on Eragon as the second vote and being scummy while I basically got a free pass for being the third vote seemed pretty bad reasoning overall.

@YK:
Who are you townreading and scumreading atm?
why does third vote/second vote matter as being specifically scummy or not? I don't really think it matters when you get on the wagon.
In post 476, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yumeko hydra can you engage with us.
That goes for Adorable as well tbh.
who is this US you mention. HRMMMMM /s

In post 485, Adorable wrote:
In post 414, Wondertime wrote:I HAVE MY READS BUT HONESTLY, I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN LIKE, ADD ANYTHING.
LIKE ITS NOTHING REALLY NEW
I WANT TO KILL ADORABLE, BITMAP, AND Y & K HYDRA
I LEGIT HAVE NO OPINION ON ESPE OR SHADOWLESS ATM. I THINK GIVING A READ ON THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE DISHONEST

AMRUN AND BRAIN SKIES ARE SUPER TOWN
FAKRAN IS SUPER TOWN
NORWEGAIN IS PROBABLY TOWN
XTOXM IS MAYBE TOWN PROBABLY WHO FUCKING KNOWS HONESTLY HE SEEMS TOWN BUT I SHOULD PROBABLY GIVE HIM MORE CREDIT

ALSO I'M KIND OF HAVING TROUBLE PARSING THROUGH ERAGON'S POSTS. LUCKILY, TIME IS BETTER THEN ME AT THAT (AND ACTUALLY EVERYTHING)

VOTE: ADORABLE
-WONDER
Can you elaborate on your reads here? You asked me to elaborate on my town read during my absence and over here you're also not elaborating on your reads.
~noting this incase I want to go back to it at some point. I have a thought or two but I don't really have it fleshed out yet. ignore.~
In post 503, Wondertime wrote:I think our vote is in a wonderful spot at the moment! I also feel good calling Adorable a good waifu. Our reads are coming together well. Keep going team!

~Time
can you expand on the adorable read
In post 505, Wondertime wrote:I advise that Brian and Espeonage move to another wagon! While Adorable certainly is focused on one target I can't help but tell they're two good waifus going after each other. Poor things. With our powers combined, we can defeat the evil that lurks within our group!

pedit: I agree! I must admit I do not townread Amrun quite as hard as the others, but they're still towny regardless!

~Time
Im unsure whether its simply the tonal flavor or not, I dislike the initial spot of simply "advising" other people to move to another wagon because they townread adorable (which afaik has not been explained)

Also what makes you think that Brian and adorable are "two good waifs (town) going after each other?"

Is it bad that I think this is towny for basically just expressing that they do literally have an agenda right now.
I ?think? scum would be slightly more careful about saying something similar to this

I like Amrun's consistency and, while I wouldn't really call it confidence, like their commitment to their read on the votes strikes me as + town
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 530, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Your avi amuses me much more than it should :P

-K

Rin is the best character in Kakegurui

Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 528, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:Sure, I might be thrown off because I feel like their play here is a lot fluffier here than in the newbie where I was just reading their iso. But I also just wasn't particularly townpinged by their posts which in 58 is a little surprising. Sometimes people just get townier as they go on though so you may be right but I'm not seeing it rn

-K
???
The last newbie I played in was like over a year ago minimum

also what about Shireen not being here because of thread issues make you dislike the slot?

In post 533, Espeonage wrote:
In post 532, Brian Skies wrote:I'm actually not a huge fan of Shadow. He posts a lot but it's mostly just noise.

Still feel good about the slot overall. There is an element of potentially trying to bend my hood partners to my will in a pseudo town bloc to alleviate any issues with potentially having scum in the hood.

My two trains of thought atm is either cloud/eragon or you/bitmap. One for bloc-ness and the other for mass game solve.
Yes please neighborhood me and Shadow I want to meme on him as the superior waifu lordess.
In post 535, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:lol radiologist changed their mind, apparently I did manage to break a bone

rip

-K
Yeah there's multiple problems with this game.
1) It was literally over a year and a half ago.
2) I replaced in either late D1 or D2 (I forget?) and during a time when the focus of people was on my slot
3) yeah ok thats pretty much it the game is like, 1.0% representative of my meta
4) also it appears you didnt read my post where I said that meta reading me is lol because I kinda just do whatever I want when I want as any alignment. I could show you a scum game that looks almost exactly like the game you pulled up. I could show you a town game I just slanked out of. I could show you a scum game I slanked out of. I could show you a scum game where I tryharded, same as town. Same goes for a meme game/trolls.

How did you even find this game? And why do you think the "meta" from that game is in any way representative of my current play???
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 541, Bitmap wrote:
In post 540, Eragon wrote:

-Y

???

Because I didn't understand Amrun's position towards YK and my vote was a later piggyback. As far as I saw it, it was just another vote on a new wagon starting which is why I kept asking Amrun for clarification and I had to re-ISO YK to understand where Amrun was coming from.
why is another vote on a new wagon thats just starting to grow bad? It puts pressure on the person being wagoned (in this case me) and could possibly cause a telling reaction if the pressure continues long enough.

Each vote adds more pressure to the wagon, even if its still early game.

So I just dont really understand why you think your vote was scummy/ier
Show

Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:45 pm

Well I don't want to out her main(unlike some people) but there is I think 2 games where when she didn't want to roll scum she basically didn't play.

so not worried about the technical issue, but the no engagement when that issue was resolved concerns me a little. But I don't like pushing her unless there's nowhere better because imo she's not more readable under pressure

-K
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:48 pm

That's just the game I most remember from you, we played in some marathons too but I think those reflect real games less

Anyway meta isn't really my main concern, more just don't see town yet

-K
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 548, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:That's just the game I most remember from you, we played in some marathons too but I think those reflect real games less

Anyway meta isn't really my main concern, more just don't see town yet

-K
I don't really care how much you are using the meta

I just don't understand why you think its even remotely viable to be used to look at my current play
with very few similar circumstances with that game
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”