Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Farkran »

Can you produce a readlist, wondertime?

After you do, i'd like to ask you about a couple slots here. But i'd like your original ordered list first, as to not influence your reaction
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Wondertime »

{Bitmap, Farkran, Norway, Adorable} Me + Time agree on these being town
{Amrun, Brain Skiies} I townread, Time's townread isn't as strong as mine
{Eragon} Time townreads, I have no read
{Shadowlesscloud, Espe, xtoxm} no read, probably town, but no thought was put into getting reads here.
{Shireen} No opinion
{Yume} Scum
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Wondertime »

Time doesn't have a read on Brain at all from my recollection
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Wondertime »

Actually now that I think about it, I could see Shireen and Yume being buddies
thats actually not a bad take right at the moment.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 751, Wondertime wrote:{Bitmap, Farkran, Norway, Adorable} Me + Time agree on these being town
{Amrun, Brain Skiies} I townread, Time's townread isn't as strong as mine
{Eragon} Time townreads, I have no read
{Shadowlesscloud, Espe, xtoxm} no read, probably town, but no thought was put into getting reads here.
{Shireen} No opinion
{Yume} Scum
Thanks

Why did you place Amrun and Brian high there? What does Time have to say about them? More specifically, i know we have already talked a about them, but i guess it's time to elaborate things better.

Amrun isn't particularly disagreeing with my reads, but is doing so for the wrong reasons. This could be just a playstyle clash, or indicative of something fishy. Do you agree on the reasons why Amrun has been pushing yumeko? Do you think that Yumeko vote on Eragon was scummy? What would you say about post compared to the future Amrun ISO (i.e. mostly)?

About Brian, do you think it was good practice for him to join a xtoxm counterwagon instead of yumeko? Especially as a followup to ?

Besides the 2nd tier, most other reads match mine. What does Time have to say about Eragon?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Wondertime »

In post 754, Farkran wrote:Why did you place Amrun and Brian high there? What does Time have to say about them? More specifically, i know we have already talked a about them, but i guess it's time to elaborate things better.
Brian seems like he's trying to find the motivation of others atm. Same but just seems more townier.
Time has Amrun at town but not as strong as me, and Brian at null last time I checked in with them about that.

--
In post 754, Farkran wrote:Do you agree on the reasons why Amrun has been pushing yumeko? Do you think that Yumeko vote on Eragon was scummy? What would you say about post 367 compared to the future Amrun ISO (i.e. 597 mostly)?

About Brian, do you think it was good practice for him to join a xtoxm counterwagon instead of yumeko? Especially as a followup to 532?
tbh, I don't care about, most of this stuff. I saw 367, saw that as town since my thoughts kind of mirrored hers when I read that adorable post. 384 is something I can get behind. If you're trying to get me to talk about 597, thats fine to me. Like that whole ISO is just scumhunting.

Brain is most likely just trying to get the most out of the day phase. He's fine atm.

--
In post 754, Farkran wrote:Besides the 2nd tier, most other reads match mine. What does Time have to say about Eragon?
Me: Hi what's your Eragon read
Time: town
Me: ok ty
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Wondertime »

Here I can give Time a ping so they can talk about Eragon themselves when they want to.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Wondertime »

I am actually going to say this
I'm open to the idea of Brian being scum, but I would prefer to flip Yume (and if that flips scum, Shireen) before I go there.
I think {Brian, Yume, Shireen} is a really good solve, I just want to flip Yume and Shireen before I consider it.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Wondertime »

If Yume is scum, I would consider their read on Shireen to be super unnatural and probably indicative of wanting to start a bus because its just common sense to want to bus the weaker members of your team for cred. No one could possibly get to the conclusion that they're scum before Yume did, that makes both slots extremely questionable.
If those 2 are both scum, Brian not pressuring Yume slot seems super off putting. If there is one thing I expect from Brian is the ability to nail some scumfucks, so if he's not doing that and we're lynching scum, thats a baaaaaaaaaaad look.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Brian Skies »

If there are other people pressuring that slot for me, then why do I have to do it?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Farkran »

Uh... post 367 is about yumeko though? Regardless, i know that the whole Amrun ISO is pretty much scumhunting posts. I would expect that from any!Amrun though, not just town. I would do the same, as scum. The problem arises when there is a need to have scumreads but you can't produce good reasons for them, which is what i am concerned about Amrun right now. I'm not saying she's wrong, just gathering the thoughts of people around her moves.

384 is about Adorable and i can agree that, at the time, the slot was not producing good content. I do agree with her that giving townreads - even if copying someone else's - is not scummy though, and is a weird reason for Brian to focus on her, compared to saying that Adorable didn't post anything relevant in general. Then the Adorable slot improved in a genuine fashion in my opinion.

What do you think of the xtoxm wagon in general?

pedit: i can see a Brian/Yume team. I don't think Shireen is scum, for now, although i have seen "bussing the weak lurker" as a common strategy, but i think yumeko is more in need of a counterwagon than towncred for bussing, and that's why i am slightly concerned about the xtoxm situation, specifically wrt Brian.

pedit2: Brian, why are you voting xtoxm?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 630, Brian Skies wrote:You should neighborize me because I'm already in a hood.
I had overlooked this, though.

Are you in a hood with shadowless? Otherwise, what makes you think that being in a hood gives you higher qualifications to join the student council hood over other players who already claimed being in a hood?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Wondertime »

In post 760, Farkran wrote:Uh... post 367 is about yumeko though? Regardless, i know that the whole Amrun ISO is pretty much scumhunting posts. I would expect that from any!Amrun though, not just town. I would do the same, as scum. The problem arises when there is a need to have scumreads but you can't produce good reasons for them, which is what i am concerned about Amrun right now. I'm not saying she's wrong, just gathering the thoughts of people around her moves.

384 is about Adorable and i can agree that, at the time, the slot was not producing good content. I do agree with her that giving townreads - even if copying someone else's - is not scummy though, and is a weird reason for Brian to focus on her, compared to saying that Adorable didn't post anything relevant in general. Then the Adorable slot improved in a genuine fashion in my opinion.

What do you think of the xtoxm wagon in general?

pedit: i can see a Brian/Yume team. I don't think Shireen is scum, for now, although i have seen "bussing the weak lurker" as a common strategy, but i think yumeko is more in need of a counterwagon than towncred for bussing, and that's why i am slightly concerned about the xtoxm situation, specifically wrt Brian.

pedit2: Brian, why are you voting xtoxm?
I think we can both agree that touching Amrun D1 is not going to happen and during mid/late game, looking back at that will be more relevant then.
Xtoxm wagon couldn’t care. It was started by bitmap and that seems fine.
Also I’ve been seeing that a lot recently. A very recent example is Gobble from TM White Flag. Gobble had NSG as scum very early and if you looked through that ISO, it almost felt like Gobble from super early on, knew that NSG was going to flip scum. In my experience, its something that I’ve seen a lot, and I think Yumeko trying to push that through as a cw would supposedly give their slot a lot of cred. You also might want to consider that Yumeko might not want to play with Shireen, and if thats the case, well you can literally remove the slot from the game if you try to lynch it.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Wondertime »

Honestly, I am probably going to change my vote to bitmap for president and suggest that the best hoods available atm is any combination of {Me, Norway, Fark}
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Farkran »

I guess we need to see more developments on the situation. I don't think that Shireen is a valid counterwagon for scum!yumeko. I'd like to hear more about xtoxm from people who haven't talked about him yet.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Wondertime »

In post 764, Farkran wrote:I guess we need to see more developments on the situation. I don't think that Shireen is a valid counterwagon for scum!yumeko. I'd like to hear more about xtoxm from people who haven't talked about him yet.
Ok, tell me what you think about how he’s going about the push
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 760, Farkran wrote:Brian, why are you voting xtoxm?
I have too many townreads. If Adorable isn't scum, and I'm to trust Espy on Eragon (I do think he might be town off of play, I just suspect him based on flavor), then I don't have enough space in my reads to be giving free towncred to Xtoxm for his claim (I don't subscribe to that school of thought anyway). I also don't think his claim is that townish to begin with since it seems like a way for scum to draw out visiting town roles and so far the only thing resembling an fos from that slot is the lazy shoutout against Shireen for not having posted yet (to which we already know the major reason that hasn't happened yet and nothing new has come from this slot except stating he should be townread for having fullclaimed and yet I don't see a flavor or really anything and I wouldn't townread him for that anyway; like he felt the need to claim a rejected flavor pick and not his real one, what?). Even if he has the role he's claiming to have, there are only two roles I'd treat as town based on claim and they're mod-confirmed.

I'm not really interested in a Shireen lynch right now. It's a toss-up and gives me almost no information either way. It's possible she just hasn't gotten around to catching up in this game (it's still early and we're already up to page 31). Like even I'm really only here right now because I just got back from work and I'm too cold to sleep.
In post 761, Farkran wrote:Are you in a hood with shadowless? Otherwise, what makes you think that being in a hood gives you higher qualifications to join the student council hood over other players who already claimed being in a hood?
Yes, I'm Shadow's neighbor. At first I ignored the neighborhood because I just wanted to post in the game and sleep (athough there's no guarantee I would have posted in there today anyway). It's not like I have anything I'd share with Shadow today that I wouldn't just post in the main game thread.

I was curious to see if Eragon was in my neighborhood and wanted to see how Eragon+Shadow played out, and to see if Shadow could pick up that I was his neighbor without posting in there.

Who else already claimed to be in a hood? As far as I see it, neighborizing me or Shadow is a good way to link both hoods and I'd obviously rather it be me than him, especially since he's already admitted to having fed town false information as scum before.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Wondertime »

IMPORTANT FOR BITMAP!

We will vote for you to be the Great President of the United States of Waifus.
If you so happen to win, we will accept you as our new overlord as the Great President of the United States of Waifu as the superior waifu. We hope that you will remember your new status as the best waifu to consider any of these 3 hoods.
{Wondertime, Norway} Max fun hood with max fun shitposting
{Wondertime, Farkran} Max winning hood
{Norway, Farkran} If you are worried about me dieing over these people, which you should be if I am WINNING the game and have the best reads, then make this hood.

We hope you accept our vote to be our Great President of this United State of Waifus!
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Wondertime »

In post 766, Brian Skies wrote:I was curious to see if Eragon was in my neighborhood and wanted to see how Eragon+Shadow played out, and to see if Shadow could pick up that I was his neighbor without posting in there.
It was pretty obvious tbh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 768, Wondertime wrote:
In post 766, Brian Skies wrote:I was curious to see if Eragon was in my neighborhood and wanted to see how Eragon+Shadow played out, and to see if Shadow could pick up that I was his neighbor without posting in there.
Let's just say the former turned into suspicion of one slot and the latter turned into my own personal amusement.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Wondertime »

HONESTLY DUDE
I’m not sure why you think you deserve to have a 3 person hood, you aren’t that townread atm and nothing about your play really feels like it should be rewarded with a hood.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Wondertime »

In post 769, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 768, Wondertime wrote:
Let's just say the former turned into suspicion of one slot and the latter turned into my own personal amusement.
GOD DAM I MISSED PLAYING WITH YOU
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm fully capable of posting in a hood. There's just no reason to right now.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, like I said, my desire to be neighborized is mostly to take advantage of the multiple hoods. Like, I would not be heartbroken if I wasn't chosen.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Wondertime »

In post 766, Brian Skies wrote:I have too many townreads. If Adorable isn't scum, and I'm to trust Espy on Eragon (I do think he might be town off of play, I just suspect him based on flavor), then I don't have enough space in my reads to be giving free towncred to Xtoxm for his claim (I don't subscribe to that school of thought anyway).
WAIT A MINUTE
So you can’t wagon Adorable or Eragon, so you move down to xtoxm
But not Yumeko?
Do you even mention Yumeko in your ISO?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”