Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, I'm not the fastest reader and have to reread games several times to get a comprehensive idea of what's going on in a game. This game has reached the point where it would take a lot of time to do that and I don't have that right now. It's also why I tend to tunnel or ignore interactions.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:27 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 797, Wondertime wrote:
In post 794, Farkran wrote:
In post 532, Brian Skies wrote:I'm actually not a huge fan of Shadow. He posts a lot but it's mostly just noise.

Espeonage, why was/is this slot your main candidate for neighboring?
So... what is this post about?

Why are you expressing doubt on Shadowless joining the student council hood? Why didn't you support Espeonage for president, and sheeped bitmap instead?
Hi what do you think of my Brian push, am I stoned and re-evaluate it when I wake up because I’m wrong and its shit, or is it valid?
I don't particularly like Brian atm. I too feel that voting xtoxm is weird.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Wondertime »

In post 800, Brian Skies wrote:Also, I'm not the fastest reader and have to reread games several times to get a comprehensive idea of what's going on in a game. This game has reached the point where it would take a lot of time to do that and I don't have that right now. It's also why I tend to tunnel or ignore interactions.
Or that you’re just scum
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Wondertime »

In post 801, Farkran wrote:
In post 797, Wondertime wrote:
In post 794, Farkran wrote:
In post 532, Brian Skies wrote:I'm actually not a huge fan of Shadow. He posts a lot but it's mostly just noise.

Espeonage, why was/is this slot your main candidate for neighboring?
So... what is this post about?

Why are you expressing doubt on Shadowless joining the student council hood? Why didn't you support Espeonage for president, and sheeped bitmap instead?
Hi what do you think of my Brian push, am I stoned and re-evaluate it when I wake up because I’m wrong and its shit, or is it valid?
I don't particularly like Brian atm. I too feel that voting xtoxm is weird.
Very cool thank you love it!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 799, Farkran wrote:Are you a konosuba hood?

Wrt the bolded, Espeonage wanted Shadowless in the student council hood. What's your read of espeonage?
Yes, I'm in a Konosuba hood. It's not confirmed to me who has access, so it doesn't surprise me that Shadow didn't know I was his neighbor (I only knew because he's been posting in there).

I think Espeonage is town. I have other stronger townreads, but I'm not really that concerned about him right now.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Wondertime »

So what, is it just
Farkran, Norway, Bitmap, Adorable
Amrun Eragon
Espe, Shadowless
Xtoxm
Shireen
Yumeko, Brain Skies

I think that is very possibly game unless Brain Skies flips town.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Wondertime »

Even then I think we lynch Yumeko first.
Brain is a bad D1 lynch because if he’s town he should atleast be given the chance to play the game and provide enough content that if he is a threat, he will likely get shot.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I like the Wonder head better.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 790, Wondertime wrote:
In post 786, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 766, Brian Skies wrote:I also don't think his claim is that townish to begin with since it seems like a way for scum to draw out visiting town roles
follow this logical train of thought for more than 2 seconds, schmuck
what happens when i cant prove the role exists?
as scum, i have precluded myself from endgaming, immediately at the start of d1
why do i do this as scum?

if the role ive claimed is real, and town aligned, hypothetically, then do you agree that it needs to be claimed to get any value out of it?
do you think pissing in the dark and hoping we hit each other is a better way to play my role?
Hi, can you play the game?
i am playing i just havent gone in depth in reads.
mechanics is also a big part of games and the part that interest me more actually
but fine if you really want reads

1. Bitmap - since the shouting match with ali i leaning village idiot more than scum
2. Farkran - i feel like everything hes offered is 'safe' and hes also someone im expecting to have a wide scumrange based on reputation i cant tr this yet
3. shadowlesscloud - i dont tr
4. Amrun - i dont tr, there was a post about "choo choo" for a wagon that i felt was pretty out of the place at the time and pinged me but eh.
5. Wondertime - seems pretty in line with town ali from what ive seen ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU MADE ME GIVE READS ENJOY THE +CHANCE OF EARLY NK
7. NorwegianboyEE - leaning town
8. Espeonage - decent start but he seems to have faded quite hard, which could be concerning
9. Eragon - feels pretty townie tbh, liked his back and forth with YK
10. Yumeko and Kirari - i dont know really but he claimed what sounds like the other part of my puzzle piece and i want to put them together and now that he clarified his role is a night action i kinda this this is town on setup spec but would def need to wait for massclaim to be confident to see how many slots my role actually has synergy with
11. Adorable - i like how she reacted to pressure and didnt think her first 5 posts that got her wagoned were sus in the first place, fairly solid town tbh
12. Brian Skies - honestly if hes gonna be ignoring mechanics then i think hes a liability so id be happy to lynch this
13. Shireen Baratheon - this is the true poe lynch, if people have too many townreads i am never the choice here

overall this game seems to have a bunch of high presence wordy people but im not ~feeling~ like this is a game being led by town, i think there 1-2 scum in the high presence crew that would be hard to catch, possibly with someone like shireen as a third
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Wondertime »

I AM THE WONDER HEAD
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Brian Skies »

You can do better Ali.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also kind of hard to draw a bullet if you're shading me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Espeonage »

In post 808, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 766, Brian Skies wrote:I also don't think his claim is that townish to begin with since it seems like a way for scum to draw out visiting town roles

if the role ive claimed is real, and town aligned, hypothetically, then do you agree that it needs to be claimed to get any value out of it?
do you think pissing in the dark and hoping we hit each other is a better way to play my role?
mechanics is also a big part of games and the part that interest me more actually

1. Bitmap - since the shouting match with ali i leaning village idiot more than scum
2. Farkran - i feel like everything hes offered is 'safe' and hes also someone im expecting to have a wide scumrange based on reputation i cant tr this yet
4. Amrun - i dont tr, there was a post about "choo choo" for a wagon that i felt was pretty out of the place at the time and pinged me but eh.
5. Wondertime - seems pretty in line with town ali from what ive seen ARE YOU HAPPY NOW YOU MADE ME GIVE READS ENJOY THE +CHANCE OF EARLY NK
8. Espeonage - decent start but he seems to have faded quite hard, which could be concerning
10. Yumeko and Kirari - i dont know really but he claimed what sounds like the other part of my puzzle piece and i want to put them together and now that he clarified his role is a night action i kinda this this is town on setup spec but would def need to wait for massclaim to be confident to see how many slots my role actually has synergy with
11. Adorable - i like how she reacted to pressure and didnt think her first 5 posts that got her wagoned were sus in the first place, fairly solid town tbh
12. Brian Skies - honestly if hes gonna be ignoring mechanics then i think hes a liability so id be happy to lynch this
13. Shireen Baratheon - this is the true poe lynch, if people have too many townreads i am never the choice here

overall this game seems to have a bunch of high presence wordy people but im not ~feeling~ like this is a game being led by town, i think there 1-2 scum in the high presence crew that would be hard to catch, possibly with someone like shireen as a third
Quoted as note to self.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Espeonage »

I've been lightly reading but I barely play on weekends.
Don't @ me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 808, Xtoxm wrote:4. Amrun - i dont tr, there was a post about "choo choo" for a wagon that i felt was pretty out of the place at the time and pinged me but eh.
You didn't like Amrun supporting her own wagon gaining traction?
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Wondertime »

In post 808, Xtoxm wrote:

Oh or xtoxm can just scum it up great love it
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 815, Wondertime wrote:Oh or xtoxm can just scum it up great love it
:igmeou:
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Wondertime »

In post 816, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 815, Wondertime wrote:Oh or xtoxm can just scum it up great love it
:igmeou:
dude
There’s so many things wrong with that
Don’t you want to lynch him just based on what he said about your slot? I feel like you would
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm also pretty sure I never called him a POE lynch.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Didn't really pay that much attention to that to be honest, but I'm also already voting him.
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:46 am

Post by Wondertime »

Tbh it rly doesn’t feel like you’re giving it your all atm and I think my concerns mostly just boil down to that
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 223, Xtoxm wrote:im sad cus the role i got basically needs to be claimed on d1
which is the opposite of how i like to play

if anyone needs their tier upgrading, im your girl
HOWEVER, there is a very niche scenario in which is works.
we BOTH must be targeting each other
even then, some abilities wont increase your tier. visitor, for example, i'm told wouldn't work.

this is obviously never going to happen if we dont talk about it
im sure theres a town role out there that i have synergy with
i expect theres a scum one too
so if your role sounds like the counterpart to mine, and you also dont mind revealing that, then reach out to me
otherwise i guess i'll just pick someone at random and state that i'm targeting you and that person can reciprocate if they want i guess
In post 808, Xtoxm wrote: 10. Yumeko and Kirari - i dont know really but he claimed what sounds like the other part of my puzzle piece and i want to put them together and now that he clarified his role is a night action i kinda this this is town on setup spec but would def need to wait for massclaim to be confident to see how many slots my role actually has synergy with
This sounds like a very weird reason to have confidence in Yumeko

Like, are you expecting that slot is the only one with a targeted night action, or is their claim more fitting to your role than you would averagely expect? I don't care about specifics, just tell me if there's anything from yumeko that pinged you MORE than a standard targeted night action role would have. If it is about tiers, a lot of waifus have tiers. It was implied in the mod sample role PM that they would, and waifus that cannot be upgrade are an exception, not the norm.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Wondertime
Wondertime
Goon
Wondertime
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Wondertime »

Like you really feels like ur halfassing
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm already voting him Ali.

What are
you
doing? (This is rhetorical, I already know you're lyching Yume).

Also, I'm more interested in the other issues with that post than him just OMGUS'ing the guy that won't let him get a free ride off his claim (which apparently some people didn't like me doing anyway, but now all of a sudden he's scummy and it's a reason to FOS him instead?).
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 821, Farkran wrote:
In post 223, Xtoxm wrote:im sad cus the role i got basically needs to be claimed on d1
which is the opposite of how i like to play

if anyone needs their tier upgrading, im your girl
HOWEVER, there is a very niche scenario in which is works.
we BOTH must be targeting each other
even then, some abilities wont increase your tier. visitor, for example, i'm told wouldn't work.

this is obviously never going to happen if we dont talk about it
im sure theres a town role out there that i have synergy with
i expect theres a scum one too
so if your role sounds like the counterpart to mine, and you also dont mind revealing that, then reach out to me
otherwise i guess i'll just pick someone at random and state that i'm targeting you and that person can reciprocate if they want i guess
In post 808, Xtoxm wrote: 10. Yumeko and Kirari - i dont know really but he claimed what sounds like the other part of my puzzle piece and i want to put them together and now that he clarified his role is a night action i kinda this this is town on setup spec but would def need to wait for massclaim to be confident to see how many slots my role actually has synergy with
This sounds like a very weird reason to have confidence in Yumeko

Like, are you expecting that slot is the only one with a targeted night action, or is their claim more fitting to your role than you would averagely expect? I don't care about specifics, just tell me if there's anything from yumeko that pinged you MORE than a standard targeted night action role would have. If it is about tiers, a lot of waifus have tiers. It was implied in the mod sample role PM that they would, and waifus that cannot be upgrade are an exception, not the norm.
like how its an action that he doesnt know what it does until he gets tier upgraded
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”