Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1153, Amrun wrote:
In post 1051, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I advise staying off me tonight if anyone was planning.
Maybe for this?

Trying to figure out why scum would target NorwegianboyEE over, say, me. I kinda expected to wake up dead.

Anyway, this makes him seem like a PR but potentially negative utility? Idk mang.

He was TR xtoxm and didn’t have any other notable reads IMO (besides Y+K scumread).
What do you mean? Scum didn’t target me? Did they?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1182, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Since i think to those paying attention might know what I am...i really have a hard time believing this game is balanced with 10v3 in mind.
Is there a resurrection mechanic or something?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1143, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I hard Claim 1-Shot Vigilante.
I was going for the hero shot.
Ok, this was what i was waiting for. I will now explain what happened.

I am neighbor with Eragon. Eragon claimed (and now confirmed) vigilante in the hood, with the ability to shoot one target, killing him
and all the players who visit said target
. The drawback is that after shooting, he cannot talk or act for the next game phase. That's megumin for you. We talked a lot about our reads and ultimately picked Espeonage as the target.

Bitmap visited me and espeonage to create the hood. Note that was a lie, probably to excuse wondertime's death. By visiting espeonage, bitmap exploded alongside him. Wondertime was the nk.

There is a minor chance that wondertime picked the elite bg ability and protected someone (likely norwee), so things may have not gone exactly as i said, but of these two facts i am 100% sure of:

1) Eragon is a vigilante, confirmed by Espeonage's death, so i have a really hard time believing TSE is another.
2) Bitmap invited Espeonage and Farkran to the student council.

Eragon and Farkran are conftown, and i believe posts and spew shadowless and amrun town respectively. Norwee is very likely town, by VCA and possibly due to wondertime being the bg on him (i cannot have been a scum target because bitmap invited me). I wished i could confirm xtoxm town via the upgrade ability, but i couldn't.

We win by lynching TSE (has a counterclaim pending) > Brian > xtoxm > adorable

But realistically TSE will be enough.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Farkfran can you do your shit so i can place my vote already. You’re such a voteblocker and i’m super excited to vote scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh ninja’d

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Farkran »

VOTE: TSE
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I still think Shadow has scum potential, and Adorable seems pretty town
I think we should go like this:
TSE -> Shadow -> Brian

- Bunno
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I could probably elaborate more on some of these reads, but I'm lazy and you said I didn't have to. Also not an exact order (slots can be moved up or down a spot or two). But the general idea here is that I think all these players are town and Xtotm is scum (Xtotm gets his own post though).

Amrun:
Starts the Yume wagon here. Pushes against Yume and Bitmap in a way that I don't find scummy. Townish solvey posts (, , etc). This post felt town-motivated as well, especially since Amrun just finished modding a game for Adorable (scum-Amrun may not have felt the need to hold this stance regarding Adorable).

Eragon:
I'm going to cheat and reference Eragon wagon here with two scum jumping on (credit to Amrun; I just don't feel like nitpicking posts).

Farkran:
Presses Wonder to vote Yume right after Wonder votes Adorable in . They both join the Yume wagon in and . This is probably not the scum you're looking for. He also points out the questionable stuff I do and presses me on it in a way that doesn't feel scummy to me.

Norway:
Nothing specific that I can point to that says 'this guy is definitely not scum.' However, I feel like he's playing in a way that feels natural and chaotic and probably not scum-motivated. Just this solid stream of scumhunting mixed with lighthearted fun (I should probably revisit this read but I don't think Norway has been scummy).

Shadow:
Started off okayish but then generated a high noise-to-content ratio. He's helping me lynch Xtotm though, and I can buy him trying to fly under the radar so he can use his ability.

Adorable:
Everything after seems fine to me even though I don't agree with it.

TSE:
Yume votes this slot here (felt like a grab for low hanging fruit). Once TSE replaces in, chooses to vote Wonder instead of Xtotm (who was their counterwagon at the time). You could argue they didn't do so because that Xtotm was offering to upgrade them here, but I just don't see how that couldn't have been scum trying to find a way to diffuse the Yume wagon. is probably not SvS? The vig shot is also kind of ? but still somewhat consistent. You could also argue that they were trying to bus, but same argument could be said regarding Bitmap/Xtotm.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 484, Adorable wrote:From what I remember scum normally vote an inactive player and they do this so that they don't have to worry about getting a response back and inactives are also easy mislynches for scum.
Why do you find me voting for you scummy, but not Xtotm voting Shireen?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I still think Shadow has scum potential, and Adorable seems pretty town
I think we should go like this:
TSE -> Shadow -> Brian
We talked a lot about shadow meta in the hood, he's probably town.

But it's true that even without confirmation, xtoxm is hardly scum after those flips, so i am fine with having TSE as first and Brian as a backup if the other fails
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, wow at that chain of events. Eragon literally blew up our entire student council. That’s explosion magic for you.

- Bunno
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1202, Farkran wrote:Eragon claimed (and now confirmed) vigilante in the hood, with the ability to shoot one target, killing him and all the players who visit said target. The drawback is that after shooting, he cannot talk or act for the next game phase. That's megumin for you.
This is actually really close to what I thought happened, although I thought he just straight up vigged the entire hood.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t have that much gripes voting this slot. It’s always fun wagoning TSE.

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1210, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, wow at that chain of events. Eragon literally blew up our entire student council. That’s explosion magic for you.
Well technically i am still alive, among the ruins

I even posted a meme for posterity
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Here’s an idea, now that we’ve killed the student council prez. How about we LIGHT THE ENTIRE SCHOOL ON FIRE?

- Bunno
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1202, Farkran wrote:We win by lynching TSE (has a counterclaim pending) > Brian > xtoxm > adorable
This is enticing, but what happens when I don't die? I don't want to spend 6+ days watching you guys give scum free night phases.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1214, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Here’s an idea, now that we’ve killed the student council prez. How about we LIGHT THE ENTIRE SCHOOL ON FIRE?
Can do
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1215, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1202, Farkran wrote:We win by lynching TSE (has a counterclaim pending) > Brian > xtoxm > adorable
This is enticing, but what happens when I don't die? I don't want to spend 6+ days watching you guys give scum free night phases.
We will care when it's time, i strongly believe we win by lynching TSE
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

UNVOTE:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How many does it take to lynch? Since 3 died and Eragon is in coma i’m confused.

- Bunno
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1202, Farkran wrote:Bitmap visited me and espeonage to create the hood.
Are you sure this is how that ability works?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How many does it take to lynch? Since 3 died and Eragon is in coma i’m confused.
Should be 5?

We are 9 players, only 8 votes that count, majority is 5 if i can do math
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1221, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1202, Farkran wrote:Bitmap visited me and espeonage to create the hood.
Are you sure this is how that ability works?
Not 100% sure, there is a chance that creating the hood is not a visit, so the bitmap/wondertime deaths may be explained by the elite bg ability

But eragon is still a confirmed vig
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Did you have the neighborhood during Night 1, or just the one with Eragon?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”