AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:40 am

Post by AaronFrost »

@bob
In post 362, AaronFrost wrote:He's got a bunch of votes on him already and a lot of them feel very opportunistic. His play itself doesn't really warrant the scum reads in my opinion and the fact that so many are quick to jump and vote him here points towards him being town.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:43 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 372, bob3141 wrote:
In post 367, AaronFrost wrote:Loud Bodyguard seems like a dumb fake claim to fake honestly as that'll literally get disproven in a single night if it's false

i think last completed town game or second from last. The last scum alive claimed informed bodygaurd when voted to l-1 on day one. He later flipped 1 shot strongman
So if he was fake claiming why would he claim loud then? Loud tells the person he protects that they were visited by TSE so if no one got a message that they were visited by TSE then obviously his claim would be a lie.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 364, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I shouldn’t keep doing this but Nero is getting on my nerves.
“I didn’t even know I was being voted I just claimed it because the role suicides itself”
I actually don't really buy this.

VOTE: TSE
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Rhinox »

Hi
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 375, AaronFrost wrote:He's got a bunch of votes on him already and a lot of them feel very opportunistic. His play itself doesn't really warrant the scum reads in my opinion and the fact that so many are quick to jump and vote him here points towards him being town.
I believe this has been mentioned already, but there are 37 town players in this game. I find it odd that you're getting town "feels" and a "gut" townread on TSE because... let's see, approximately 10(?) people have placed their vote on his wagon.
It doesn't really prove anything.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:45 am

Post by The Fonz »

Two nights of actions he would have to claim honestly, with limited ability to move between targets. He's got to be loud, that makes no sense as a fakeclaim. Claiming BG makes no sense if he's rolecop/tracker or whatever and pretty questionable sense if he's a blocker. Maybe he's a scum protective, but then claiming limits his ability to protect buddies later. I think most likely sitch is he is town loud BG, second is he claimed honestly but is still scum. Third would be that he is something like a watcher.

Buying a couple of days in a fifty player game doesn't do much for scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 375, AaronFrost wrote:
@bob
In post 362, AaronFrost wrote:He's got a bunch of votes on him already and a lot of them feel very opportunistic. His play itself doesn't really warrant the scum reads in my opinion and the fact that so many are quick to jump and vote him here points towards him being town.
why is he more than null to you

You say his play doesnt warrant beign scum read.

One what about his play means you dont get why players scum read him?

two your saying you have reason to not scum read him. Thats different from town reading a player as you infact said you did.

so again why do you town read him?

Not why you think town should not be scum reading him and instead null on him but why you town read him.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

bob do you have a read on TSE or nah
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IF
TSE isn't going to be lynched today we should lynch profii.

TSE or profii. Make it so.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:49 am

Post by davesaz »

Fingers itching to vote Hectic for the lie.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:49 am

Post by The Fonz »

Nah, don't think Profi is a good D1 lynch either. Join me on Sausa?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:51 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 381, bob3141 wrote:
In post 375, AaronFrost wrote:
@bob
why is he more than null to you

You say his play doesnt warrant beign scum read.

One what about his play means you dont get why players scum read him?

two your saying you have reason to not scum read him. Thats different from town reading a player as you infact said you did.

so again why do you town read him?

Not why you think town should not be scum reading him and instead null on him but why you town read him.
Dude, the answer is literally in the post you quote.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Hectic »

Just checking in.

A reminder: I HATE day 1 and will not be making any reads lists today, since a randomised list generated by the WHEEL would likely prove to be as useful.

Cat Scratch Fever and AaronFF! Shall we claim?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fonz, lets say that we don't lynch TSE today. Are we going to pl his slot d3 for not being dead?

b/c @ this point I HIGHLY doubt the 2nd scum team or the SK or even the first team (if I'm wrong *gasp*) are going to shoot him.

Are u a member of the TSE/profi scum team or something?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Spoiler:

VOTE: hectic
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:54 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 379, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 375, AaronFrost wrote:He's got a bunch of votes on him already and a lot of them feel very opportunistic. His play itself doesn't really warrant the scum reads in my opinion and the fact that so many are quick to jump and vote him here points towards him being town.
I believe this has been mentioned already, but there are 37 town players in this game. I find it odd that you're getting town "feels" and a "gut" townread on TSE because... let's see, approximately 10(?) people have placed their vote on his wagon.
It doesn't really prove anything.
I think it's a lot more than 10 at this point
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 171, Hectic wrote:I HATE Day 1.
In post 371, Hectic wrote:There's nothing I hate more than Day 1.
In post 387, Hectic wrote:A reminder: I HATE day 1
for a guy that hates day 1 you are sure trying to keep visible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 390, AaronFrost wrote:I think it's a lot more than 10 at this point
I think all games should require a backup regardless of how good the mod thinks they are.

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:58 am

Post by AaronFrost »

bob I've already answered why I think TSE is likely town. It's not a read I'm willing to die on, but it's one of the only reads I have right now.

If you want me to comment on his actual play, there's nothing AI. The scum motivated wagon on him is what points to him being town. I'm not gonna keep repeating myself.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I can't believe I'm mindmelding this much with Nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats kinda mean

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:03 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 394, Pink Ball wrote:I can't believe I'm mindmelding this much with Nero
How does it feel
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 382, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:bob do you have a read on TSE or nah

sort of null with a sligth scum read. the sligh scum read comes from the way he says oh i can prove im loud. Not that he can prove that he is loud bg but that he is loud. Leaves me feeling like he is loud something.

Im not sure he is the best lynch today but thats simply because that there is chance his slot becomes self resolving. Though last time some one claimed bg they did flip scum and ended up the last scum. Though luckly his claim was found out as he was trapped with informed bg claim. when the last town pr died.

Whats ive really noticed though is that aaron is defending tse pushing a town read when so far he hasnt come up with a reason. He hasnt simply come up with sayign oh tse claimed loud bg we should leave him for later even if he is null to me. But that he is town

He even says oh its was lareg wagon but missing to mention that we in 50 player game and in 13 player games every now and the you see 4 player all town wagons in rvs. 4 scaled up to 50 player game is 15.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 388, Nero Cain wrote:Fonz, lets say that we don't lynch TSE today. Are we going to pl his slot d3 for not being dead?

b/c @ this point I HIGHLY doubt the 2nd scum team or the SK or even the first team (if I'm wrong *gasp*) are going to shoot him.

Are u a member of the TSE/profi scum team or something?
I'm not committing to d3 specifically, for reasons that should be obvious. Look, every time someone makes a self resolving claim, the person SRing them the hardest flips out and prophesies doom if we don't lynch em THIS VERY MOMENT. But the claims remain self resolving. In a world where he's scum and not a BG, he still has to target an obvious nk target every night,and eventually an obvious nk target is going to be an actual nk target. If anything if he's scum the restriction this puts on their NKs is of bigger weight than any role he might have. It's a fifty player game. There is no way he makes it anywhere near LYLO.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:12 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 397, bob3141 wrote:

Whats ive really noticed though is that aaron is defending tse pushing a town read when so far he hasnt come up with a reason. He hasnt simply come up with sayign oh tse claimed loud bg we should leave him for later even if he is null to me. But that he is town

He even says oh its was lareg wagon but missing to mention that we in 50 player game and in 13 player games every now and the you see 4 player all town wagons in rvs. 4 scaled up to 50 player game is 15.
Aaron has said that he thinks TSE is town because of scummy votes on him, ie that he thinks those voters are scum pushing a mislynch. That's a reason.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”