NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 413, Nero Cain wrote:something is off...
If you're thinking what i think you're thinking. Then yes, i absolutely agree.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 424, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 417, davesaz wrote:Here's a game where Hectic was way different D1.
he was town that game, doesn't that mean he is somewhat likely to be scum here?
Hectic plays differently in like every single game he joins. I don't think meta works very well on analyzing his day 1 play.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ahh, good guy to burn an invest on then.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Non lmh
Non lmh
Goon
Non lmh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Non lmh »

VOTE: truesoulenergy
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 265, insomnia wrote:TSE is the type of guy to vote within the first post in LyLo even though his locked town reads specifically told him not to. In a high-stakes game with all-stars. He doesn't give no crap. I know it because I was in that game with him, in LyLo.

He bends reality to push his scum reads. His cases almost never make sense, but he makes them appear like they make sense just based off power and drive and constantly rephrasing his point.

My experience with him tells me that he's overconfident in general, but actually figuring if he's being overconfident here or just slipped is a subtle thing to discern. Again, I'd need to have a scum read on him based off other things in order to consider this, which I don't at the moment. I guess I don't know for sure that it's overconfidence. At face value, it does look like it though. Again, I'd scum read him based on other stuff though, not this, just because this virtually seems like a dice roll. I'd rather wait.
Holy equivocation batman. Can you maybe like just say "I don't have enough to read TSE on yet, but later it will be useful"? ... did we really need THREE paragraphs of waffling?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by davesaz »

I have an insufficient sample size to make this observation AI.
It's possible that he does a gimmick every game and "hate d1" is just this game's gimmick. But I really don't know.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 301, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 299, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Image

I already regret signing for this game.
Same.
If I knew I’d be everyone’s target at the beginning I may have had second thoughts.
I like Wake so I joined his game.
I wasn’t expecting people to straight out vote me like this.
Caught me off guard for a bit but hey. It gave me something to work with.
I now know for a fact at least 1 Scum was/is on my wagon.
There's no rational basis for this. The progression of your posts is really bad up through this post TSE. Get better please.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 115, bob3141 wrote:Also you day one you are pushing for info lynch but what info do you think you could find so soon into this day.
So far, this is parroting my only real thought. I don't know how to view this info v. policy lynch yet. But the quick policy lynch doesn't seem very useful to me. I wouldn't gather much from it personally.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later
When did people start using LAMIST? I feel like a proud dad or something.

Also that #311 by Nero Cain smells bad.
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Yiley »

Still need to look at his other games, but that seems to be one of his first non newbie games on-site. His meta could conceivably change with a bit of experience. Regardless I really dislike this opening from him.
Permanent scum read
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 341, Kirari Momobami wrote:Let's see how I do vs THE WHEEL

Masons
Spoiler:
A50, insomnia, Pink Ball, Nero, DrDolittle

Townlean
Spoiler:
Norway, Tictac, Egix, bob, Cat Scratch

Acceptable lynches:
Leaning scum over town
Spoiler:
Hectic
Chemist
S_S
Garmr
Yiley
Jumble
profii

Leaning scum
Spoiler:
Fonz
Elsa
TSE
AaronFrost
Drixx

TSE's a fine lynch, would also do Elsa, Fonz, AF, Drixx
This is terrible. Reasons for the scum leans and "would lynch" please. Next post I see from you (after this post) or I'm going to assume you're scum coming in with this wheel bullshit and the "reads" which are a bad look.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 345, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 343, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 340, profii wrote:Interestingly you call it scum team 1 and scum team 2 when someone else just openly said the obvious 2nd choice of werewolf...

Considering your word choice is probably more scummy than the dude who didnt
Why is werewolf the "obvious 2nd choice"? Why does Kirari's choice of nomenclature carry so much weight with u?

I mean, why in the world is it "scummy" that I didn't call the 2nd scum team wolves?
Yeah I could also do profii

I mean there's a lot of scum posting already
So this is probably a scum trying to hunt the other scum team.

VOTE: Kirari Momobami
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

apparently hectics meta doesn't matter but still going "I hate d1, Ima going to lurk" but coming in again and again to remind us is a lil' scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by profii »

In post 425, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 413, Nero Cain wrote:something is off...
If you're thinking what i think you're thinking. Then yes, i absolutely agree.
i think im thinking what your thinking and if im right about what youre thinking then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 433, Drixx wrote:Also that #311 by Nero Cain smells bad.
y?

ppl r super sympathetic on this site and replaces are less likely to get lynched for the sake that they replaced out.

What is your read on TSE?

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 435, Drixx wrote:This is terrible. Reasons for the scum leans and "would lynch" please. Next post I see from you (after this post) or I'm going to assume you're scum coming in with this wheel bullshit and the "reads" which are a bad look.
Think it's safe to say that's my read based on reading their/your posts

Are you salty that I've caught you already? :3
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 439, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 433, Drixx wrote:Also that #311 by Nero Cain smells bad.
y?

ppl r super sympathetic on this site and replaces are less likely to get lynched for the sake that they replaced out.

What is your read on TSE?
311 is less bad upon reflection, but only because this is multiball. TSE looks like scum here. My only reservation on that would be that I just came off a game with him where he vacillated wildly from day to day, and that really bad series of posts is unfortunately believable in a town!TSE world.

Probalby scum though, and the strategic replace out makes it basically a policy lynch at this point.

I need to check BR's posts real quick; might be back with some spice.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by kagesong »

In post 139, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 127, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lurker slots is what we have vigilantes for.
killing lurkers for not being able to get engaged in a 50-player game is poor play at best and bullying at worst change my mind
Just a note: this sounds right.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 440, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 435, Drixx wrote:This is terrible. Reasons for the scum leans and "would lynch" please. Next post I see from you (after this post) or I'm going to assume you're scum coming in with this wheel bullshit and the "reads" which are a bad look.
Think it's safe to say that's my read based on reading their/your posts

Are you salty that I've caught you already? :3
We've never played together (to my knowledge), so you don't even know how to start trying to catch me, even if I were actually scum.

You can stay in the scum pile, where you belong.

Let's get some more votes on KM here. That "wheel" shit is abomination and is nearly enough on its own. Then the "look at me, I have reads" post followed by deflection when pressed to explain the scum leans. That's not town motivated.

VOTE: Kirari Momobami

Hop on for great justice!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

oh jesus i said no more than 7 it's 18 pages.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you think TSE looks like scum and you basically agree with me its kinda a headscratcher that you felt like a my continued push of his slot was scummy.

ofc u have "311 is less bad upon reflection, but only because this is multiball" to fall back on but still. I don't get the mb part though.

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 443, Drixx wrote:We've never played together (to my knowledge), so you don't even know how to start trying to catch me, even if I were actually scum.
I literally just lynched you and Dunn, where Dunn made basically the exact same whiny post as the one you just made

"waah waah explain why you've already caught me waah waaah"
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Drixx »

So ... in a neighborhood with {redacted} but Black Ranger is in there. He did the whole "Look at how super helpful I am being" entrance combined with the "you know there's totally scum in this neighborhood ... you REALIZE that right?" thing. For as long as I've been on this site, and probably before that, those two behaviors in a neighborhood have been super scum indicative.

So I pushed him and threw some snark at him to provoke an emotional response. He flunked on the reactions.

Then {redacted} hopped in and baited Black Ranger into another pretty bad couple posts.

So yeah... BR is probably also scum. That said ... KM's response to being asked to explain scum leans was bad enough to solidify them as top scum. They win the prize of getting lynched today.

Nero, BBmolla, AF, A50, davesaz, EJ and S_S ... join me plx. Thx.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:if you think TSE looks like scum and you basically agree with me its kinda a headscratcher that you felt like a my continued push of his slot was scummy.

ofc u have "311 is less bad upon reflection, but only because this is multiball" to fall back on but still. I don't get the mb part though.
Ummm your post 311 was phrased as if you accepted TSE's claim totally. In a singleball game if you were scum and he was town you would be much more likely to just accept the claim and make a post like that. It's MB tho so that kind of thinking showing up in your post isn't nearly so indicative. Thus why I said it's probably not as bad as it seemed to me at first.
In post 446, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 443, Drixx wrote:We've never played together (to my knowledge), so you don't even know how to start trying to catch me, even if I were actually scum.
I literally just lynched you and Dunn, where Dunn made basically the exact same whiny post as the one you just made

"waah waah explain why you've already caught me waah waaah"
So you're just gonna keep on avoiding explaining your reads then? Good ... because they were obviously bullshit and your reactions are making it pretty clear you're flailing on being pushed for it. You can eat rope.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you think I accepted TSE' claim then u clearly aren't reading and are hard cherry picking.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”