Micro 921: mystery b. of silver sevin two sides of the sa...

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by schadd_ »

a volcano will erupt in 7 weeks

Vote count 3.5

Errantparabola (1):
egospray
Skygazer (1):
skitter30

not voting (3):
Skygazer, Errantparabola, Magus

with 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. day 3 ends march 15fst at 01:40 central US time; in (expired on 2020-03-15 01:40:00)

mod notes
  • skitter vla friday + saturday.
  • ep vla friday saturday sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday sunday. she is Emotionally Diseased
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Magus »

In post 1049, Errantparabola wrote:i guess like people kind of have the capacity to lie about it but uhhhh to me egospray and skitter are kind of clear so
idk
I still want an explanation of this post

-G
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Magus »

In post 1184, Magus wrote:UNVOTE:

You know what I'm probably too pissed with this game for too many reasons

I'm not sure if Emperor has entirely flaked or not but if he hasn't I'll see if he has any input

-G
Do not fear, Olórin; I've been V/LA. I'll be catching up later today.

-Emperor
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1201, Magus wrote:
In post 1049, Errantparabola wrote:i guess like people kind of have the capacity to lie about it but uhhhh to me egospray and skitter are kind of clear so
idk
I still want an explanation of this post

-G
That's more of the angleshooting we probably shouldnt be talking about
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Magus »

In post 1203, skitter30 wrote:That's more of the angleshooting we probably shouldnt be talking about
I still don't see why she thought you were clear off role even if I see what she was saying about ego

like does she think that YOU don't read the VT pm if you're scum? or ask questions about the sample VT pm to understand town power?

I mean she was willing to vote me over her reads over it so she can't just not talk about it now, she's already crossed the line and now I need to understand why she thought crossing the line had any merit whatsoever from a strategic perspective.

-G
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Magus »

If you're scum skitter, I'm not going to let you coast to victory off incorrect angle-shoot logic because you lied about asking schadd a question and then we 'couldn't talk about it anymore'

You're not clear and you were never clear and I want to hear why she even entertained that thought process for a post

It's also the case that in previous MBOS games town has not had control of the box consistently so her being the only one with access to the pit is concerning

Then again it's also weird how Sky comes from a game where she was 3rd party with a box and has 0 interest in mech whatsoever this game

-G
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Magus »

For example, if she is town with a non-vt role pm, why the fuck is she doing mech tests about the language of the vt role pm?

Scum has access to it; she should not

-G
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Magus »

VOTE: EP

Since you told me not to talk about it skitter, I'll leave her at l-1 just for you so she has extra incentive to talk about it

-G
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1206, Magus wrote:For example, if she is town with a non-vt role pm, why the fuck is she doing mech tests about the language of the vt role pm?

Scum has access to it; she should not

-G
I did actually wonder this too but i didnt ask since i thought i should stop pursuing this line of inquiry
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Magus »

UNVOTE:

Anyway the point that I want the question answered should be clear

-G
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

I think its probably just sky
Show
Hiatus once more.

Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Errantparabola »

First of all: literally holding a gun to my head to make me talk about it when the mod said not to talk about it isnt classy. (Look at me, burning bridges.) But whatever, lets talk about it then. Sure. Pedit: you unvoted me. Well Thanks About That.

I dont really know where you got it into your head that i was intentionally initiating any mech tests. Feel free to go back and like. Read what happened. I didnt even originally have any thought about you. You were just town to me. Right. I thought egospray was lying bc i thought they had softed pr (because what ambiguity about VANILLA TOWNIE needs to be fixed right? Obviously i was wrong but again, besides the point.) but then they softed VT in like the same post by saying "oo maybe its mountainous lol!"

So i thought they were LYING which is a thing that SCUM often do so i wanted to grill them about it. Like. I didnt know it would result in this WHOLE ORDEAL. I was just like here is a Weird thing Egospray said. Then skitter is like VT here. I got the same mistake. Then you claim VT bc i thought hey magus (who i still think is town at this point in the story) you have some fun box role??? And youre like nah im vt. Understandable have a Nice Day. Right.

Then skitter is like so you got the VT thing too? The VT mistake? And she proceeds to ask you that three times and you dont answer and ask her not to keep asking you this. Do you Understand Why Now I'm Curious About Your Behavior at this stage in the game. And im like well hey magus. How about you answer that question. At this stage i have a sneaking suspicion that the game is solved, like its between magus and skygazer. Now obviously in light of new events: maybe im not thinking that so much anymore right! But anyway back to the flashback: So maybe i get excited and maybe a little pushy. If thats the case, im sorry. Now to my knowledge, unless i blacked out and went apeshit on this thread, that is basically the extent of my inquiry.

ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW: i literally did not fucking know scum knew about the VT mistake. In fact this probably means im literally the only fucking person who did not know about the VT mistake. I obviously didnt know scum had access to the vt role pm if i knew that then of course egospray and skitter arent clear but behaviorally they are still much more town. Like. You think skitter is scum? And is like "hey schadd whats that vanilla townie role pm look like??? I wanna see it!!" Just for funsies!! I have never ever ever ever even thought to do that as scum for a split ass second. I dont know if anyone has. You think i was supposed to just Know that scum has the VT role pm just chilling in the scum pt? When *i* hadnt even seen the role pm myself? Do you play games where thats a thing??? Like hey! Maybe thats a thing! I dont know! I barely play this shitty fucked up antagonistic enemy-making little game that we call
life
mafia. The point is: i dont know how you would expect me, as a
hot, dope, and talented
human woman walking this earth side by side with all of you, to read what skitter posts and be like "ooo look she knows about the VT thing. She COULD BE SCUM WHO ALSO READ THE VT PM!!!" im sorry if it makes me a bad scumhunter but. That thought will never cross my head like fucking ever.

BOTTOM LINE
Im very long and mostly seriousposting and risking schadds wrath because I just want you to understand why i did the things that i did. And what i was thinking. Youre painting me as an asshole who purposely abused rules to like, punch you in the face. I really really really dont like that. Like im upset by that. Skitter and i shouldnt have done that. It was a mistake. I got caught up and excited in thinking we solved the game. I think skitter kind of did too but i wont speak for her. Point is: we know we fucked up. But it was a mistake. And if i really was an asshole to you, im sorry. And i meant it when i apologized then and i mean it when i apologize now. I just dont want you to think im an asshole. Like at this point i just want to be town not in the game (well i mean it would be dope if you did townread me in the game.) but in real life. to you. Because i thought we were vibing. Like this whole game we were just vibing so hard.

Anyway. Hope that answers your question i am now awaiting: schadds wrath for Talking about it
also as a sidenote hoping everyone comes to the same conclusion about what my role mechanic is as i have
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Magus »

Yeah OK

I think I was pretty riled up at that point and I'm sorry we couldn't continue vibing, I think you voting me and then you asked "do you know why I'm voting you" and I was like "no" and only then did I even realize egospray had even claimed VT... I thought he had claimed miller too and I had to read his post like three times AFTER I had it explained to me to even understand wtf he was saying, so then when I realized that you were voting me because I ignored the exact wording of the vt role PM I hadn't looked at in half a month I nearly blew a gasket.

This game just ended up being a disaster. I guess my main concern is still that skitter as scum definitely would have asked schadd questions about a weirdly worded PM, but I don't really have a huge objection to sky being scum still. She really shouldn't be in lylo given the associatives anyway even if we're wrong

I still don't really get your role, I thought the "worm agent" was like an "anti-ic millerizer" thing maybe to prevent the soccer practice from working in lylo, so if it was instead meant to infest your 'pit' I don't get why the 'box' mechanic is so... tame?

Do you think it's just sky at this point or what?

-G
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:37 am

Post by egospray »

UNVOTE: ErrantParabola

Long overdue since you outed as a PR.

Sky's pop-in was weird, but the sudden agreement on her lynch is weirder. As Skitter said, Sky starting the wagon against Alora makes no sense for a scum partner. And doesn't feel like bussing.

-gb
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

ep's pr is practically useless and is not clearing in of itself
Show
Hiatus once more.

egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:57 am

Post by egospray »

But no one else is claiming PR, right?

The Evil Pit sounds pretty plausible, and so does having 2 TPRs.

-gb
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Magus »

Well the dead townie is claiming non-vanilla

it's a micro so there could only be one tpr

but EP is more claiming "non-vanilla" than tpr if I understand her right so yeah idk

-G
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

In post 1212, Magus wrote:I still don't really get your role, I thought the "worm agent" was like an "anti-ic millerizer" thing maybe to prevent the soccer practice from working in lylo, so if it was instead meant to infest your 'pit' I don't get why the 'box' mechanic is so... tame?
uh i think its kind of both. at least thats my working theory. i dont know. it makes sense there would be some tradeoff -- weaken investigatoire and risk building a town coalition on the side. i dont know.
anyways its useless either way. negative util rly
In post 1212, Magus wrote:Do you think it's just sky at this point or what?
i dont know. i have to restart all of my thinking. i was so sure it was you and secondarily maybe sky if it wasnt.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Magus »

I like George's recent posting actually. Erra town because having only town PR is unlikely?

-Emperor
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Magus »

*only 1 town PR
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Magus »

In post 1094, Skygazer wrote:taking skitter's word wrt EP not exuding the same vibes that she's exuded in past scum games

skitter's exasperation feels town

regardless of anything that shouldn't have been said, krazy feels like defeated scum on this page
This is pretty bad. Skitter always come across as exasperated, town or scum.

And the Gandalf thing is ridiculous.

-Emperor
Magus
Magus
Goon
Magus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Magus »

Hmm, why do I think it's skitter now? It's hard to describe why I'm not buying her AtE, but it reminds me of what I saw from her in Team Mafia. Also, I still really don't like how she stayed on the Grigori wagon and didn't pursue other stuff despite agreeing with my points on why he was town.

-Emperor
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1217, Errantparabola wrote:uh i think its kind of both. at least thats my working theory. i dont know. it makes sense there would be some tradeoff -- weaken investigatoire and risk building a town coalition on the side. i dont know.
anyways its useless either way. negative util rly
But how does ur role weaken investigatoire exactly
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1220, Magus wrote:This is pretty bad. Skitter always come across as exasperated, town or scum.
I dont think this is true
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1221, Magus wrote:Hmm, why do I think it's skitter now? It's hard to describe why I'm not buying her AtE, but it reminds me of what I saw from her in Team Mafia. Also, I still really don't like how she stayed on the Grigori wagon and didn't pursue other stuff despite agreeing with my points on why he was town.

-Emperor
Whats your main again?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”