Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:21 am

Post by tictac »

In post 716, insomnia wrote:
In post 714, tictac wrote:
In post 705, insomnia wrote:why are you shading chem for it?
chem recently co-modded a game w wake in it is why.
ok what does that tell w/r/t chemist's alignment?
chem was like *lynch Hec cause no contrib on day is bad* which is disingenuous if chem sees hec-post as memeing.
also *shrugs*
Checkmate.
curses on yer house :eek:
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:22 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 725, tictac wrote:chem was like *lynch Hec cause no contrib on day is bad* which is disingenuous if chem sees hec-post as memeing.
also *shrugs*
It does seem odd. You're not wrong.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:23 am

Post by insomnia »

yeah but you didn't ask chem if he knew wake, you shaded him for it. was there a question that I missed?

if it was such a concern that chemist would be an opportunistic scum, why brush it off instead of interrogating?
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:25 am

Post by kagesong »

Okay. So I was going to vote BR. I'm with Drixx on that, but the hood situation has changed slightly, so I'm waiting to see what happens there. I do however want to see more pressure here.

VOTE: Kirari Momobami
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:26 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 727, insomnia wrote:yeah but you didn't ask chem if he knew wake, you shaded him for it. was there a question that I missed?

if it was such a concern that chemist would be an opportunistic scum, why brush it off instead of interrogating?
I've been thinking the same thing. I lean a little scum on the tictac position. It seems to waffly for me to trust.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:27 am

Post by insomnia »

i'm betting my face mask currently worth a BMW I8 on tictac being scum
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:30 am

Post by kagesong »

I don't feel that strongly about it. But I'm watching it hard.

BTW, I wanted to say, I'm not directly opposed to the wagon on TSE, but I think his position dies within 2 days regardless, so I don't think it's worth pushing. I'd rather watch how people react to it when something happens. I also kinda wanna watch the claim play out for my own entertainment.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:34 am

Post by tictac »

In post 727, insomnia wrote:yeah but you didn't ask chem if he knew wake, you shaded him for it. was there a question that I missed?

In post 666, tictac wrote:i'd unvote the energy-guy, but I don't buy the claim. at all.
chemis not who i currently prefer to lynch, which is why no hardpush.
In post 700, insomnia wrote:would he care so much to prove a point if it wasn't to look cool.
I do like to look cool tho :P
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:43 am

Post by kagesong »

non-play PSA (thought it was important)

Spoiler:
So, I've noticed a posting pattern familiar to me and it worries me. I personally came back to MS because of personal loss and needed to occupy my mind. Other posts in this game look very similar to when I emotionally freak out over a game. I'm trying to do this without saying TSE's posts, but I can't really find a way around it. Anyway, I just wanted to say that in general that depression or other mental issues can cause a lot of actions, like the replacing out behavior. I've been there done that. You can check my games. I would just in general like people to be aware that sometimes people need to be allowed to step back from the game.

May not apply here and I don't want to come off as defending any in game actions. I only see myself doing the same things, and it draws concerns. As far as game goes, a lack of empathy toward this sort of posting could allow scum in for an easy lynch. It's a reason by policy I will always state that I won't quote real life problems in a way that should ever be read as AI. Anyway, I'm not saying that's the position we're in, which is why the PSA is fully non-game, and this is just a general gameplay thought.

I AM personally not wanting to lynch based on what I see as possible emotional posts that if I made wouldn't carry content.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 704, Garmr wrote:You know the two scum teams should try and shoot for other scum or people that scum read me. If you shoot enough people that scum read me you can like set me up as mislynch and fuck over the other team since they are more dangerous than town. So aim for scummy people that scum read me you can't lose.

So what your saying is that if your scum you would killing off players that scum read you. Just looks like your trying to get ahead of suspect night kills by saying oh scum must be trying to frame me.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 545, Garmr wrote:@Bob
I don't remember you having this kind of mediator style as town or scum. So is it like something new your trying out for this game?

Im trying to sort the two of you by trying to dtermine what relationship you have together. Whether its tvt tvs svs or Svs
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 575, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 489, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 488, profii wrote:if we are lynching scummy dudes then the game will start to resolve itself over time
This is my school of thought this game.
Honestly same, probably won't be trying super hard this game until at least half the people are gone and I can start doing some actual solving.
Oof this is bad AF. If you don't realize by now that day 1 is a gold mine for game solving, you need to go back to mafia school. There's like 3 separate games going on right now in this thread, and which one(s) people are choosing to interact with will be crazy meaningful as the game progresses. You're not likely to arrive at a complete solve this early, but you can certainly get a very good foundation.

You get some side eye.

PS - back from work and reading through. Trying out the whole make posts as I catch up thing, so we'll see how that goes.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:54 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 734, bob3141 wrote:
In post 704, Garmr wrote:You know the two scum teams should try and shoot for other scum or people that scum read me. If you shoot enough people that scum read me you can like set me up as mislynch and fuck over the other team since they are more dangerous than town. So aim for scummy people that scum read me you can't lose.

So what your saying is that if your scum you would killing off players that scum read you. Just looks like your trying to get ahead of suspect night kills by saying oh scum must be trying to frame me.
This wasn't a great look to me either. I thought about the same thing. But being novice, I wasn't sure if it was normal debate or not. So I didn't speak up.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:58 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 736, Drixx wrote:Oof this is bad AF. If you don't realize by now that day 1 is a gold mine for game solving, you need to go back to mafia school. There's like 3 separate games going on right now in this thread, and which one(s) people are choosing to interact with will be crazy meaningful as the game progresses. You're not likely to arrive at a complete solve this early, but you can certainly get a very good foundation.
I'm obv!novice, and I think I agree with this. I think it's all really muddy. But there's certainly plenty to prod at. Especially if my suspicions are right and there's at least 5 PTs. (2 scum, 2 hoods, 1 mason is my guess)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 736, Drixx wrote:Oof this is bad AF. If you don't realize by now that day 1 is a gold mine for game solving, you need to go back to mafia school. There's like 3 separate games going on right now in this thread, and which one(s) people are choosing to interact with will be crazy meaningful as the game progresses. You're not likely to arrive at a complete solve this early, but you can certainly get a very good foundation.
I don't know if this was addressed to just Aaronfrost or me and Profii as well. But that's a pretty good point as well.
I suppose my thinking is that a lot of dudes are going to die from vig shots, there will be chop checks. Etc etc. A lot of night actions will play a big part in the solving of the game, so therefore early days don't require as much effort. But without D1 solving there could be problems finding a use for the results other players have later on.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:27 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 739, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But without D1 solving there could be problems finding a use for the results other players have later on.
I think that's what we've been trying to say. I think Drixx and I are on the same page.

@Drixx I might have missed it, but what's your position on TSE's position being scumbait because of loud claim? Seems like a decent limiter, or early NK to draw from.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:31 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 732, tictac wrote:

In post 666, tictac wrote:i'd unvote the energy-guy, but I don't buy the claim. at all.
chemis not who i currently prefer to lynch, which is why no hardpush.
In post 700, insomnia wrote:would he care so much to prove a point if it wasn't to look cool.
I do like to look cool tho :P
So you don’t care if he was scum that pushed hectic opportunistically when you argued the reason you made that post was to determine if he was scum that pushed hectic.

Wrap it up boys
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 734, bob3141 wrote:

Bob are you sure your not scum because that's a awful long reach to get that conclusion.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Garmr »

Also you should know I say this stuff as town to play mind games with scum as you played with me enough.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Garmr »

@Kage why are you playing up the fact your a novice????
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Rhinox »

tbh i'm just going to find someone to sheep for the first 2, 4, 6, etc. days or so until this game is more manageable.
Even Just Keeping up with new posts is challenging for me right now.

nero, insomnia, fonz... one of you, be my shepherd, direct my vote as your own
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Garmr »

Bob's always got my alignment right as town and the fact he's pushing on things he normally wouldn't push when it comes to me makes me lean to him being scum.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:51 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 745, Rhinox wrote:
tbh i'm just going to find someone to sheep for the first 2, 4, 6, etc. days or so until this game is more manageable.
Even Just Keeping up with new posts is challenging for me right now.

nero, insomnia, fonz... one of you, be my shepherd, direct my vote as your own
vote tictac
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How are 26 people going to agree on a vote when everyone is pulling in different directions. Coordinating a lynch at this point is going to be a nightmare.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:55 am

Post by insomnia »

you're right

back to shit posting i go, i have given you the scum on a plate, it is your choice whether you actually decide to take my helping hand or not

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”