Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe it already has? IDK the vc
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: SausasaurusRex

Dave and Amrun's votes tied them. I am now tiebreaking it. Rex's wagon overpassed mine.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1791, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay
Rude.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

VOTE: Sausage Rex

Actually don't mind this
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1786, Amrun wrote:
In post 1785, Nero Cain wrote:ok fine but I wasn't in that game.
Didn’t say you were. But doesn’t that change your perspective on that comment of Titus’?
maybe a little since I also know she has in the past used similar play as scum to get town read and its not like replacing in and going "one of the other wagons is scum" is some play that scum are incapable of making. I mean to a casual observer it looks pretty survialistic and I'm not all that impressed that you called it "backwards thinking" b/c
I
think seeing a replace in and the replace in goes "one of the other two wagons is a wagon" would be a play that most ppl find suspicious.

If the whole point was "titus has done this b4 thus its null" I'm not really sure why it took so long for that point to be made.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1739, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I would also lynch Elsa Jay, bob, or NK15 today
These are some hot takes. Clue me in?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Chkflip replaces Uncrowned.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by dsjstr »

BR since you are here can you update me about what has been going on in the hood?

I'd like to hear from your side
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 1754, Amrun wrote:
In post 1613, insomnia wrote:
In post 1604, Weiss Schnee wrote:"If I'm replacing in as town and am the leading wagon then I might be the counterwagon to scum" isn't as wild a thought as you make it seem, although it does happen to mirror wolfy survivalism so I don't really know why amrun is choosing one interpretation over the other unless she strongly feels titus is town for other reasons
Bingo. Why is she that confident in Titus town?

And it’s not a wild thought. It’s an insane thought.

In a game where town are uninformed, interpretations like Nero’s are the more townier ones. Town have to scum hunt. Amrun’s interpretation there is ridiculous if it comes from an uninformed PoV. Even if she town read her, I doubt she’d go such great lengths of thoughts to explain why that action comes from town!Titus.

She justified it as a counter to Nero’s accusation, it wasn’t even something picked up on the go. You need to have a high confidence read on someone in order to twist your mind like that, fall into wifom assumptions and come up even half as confident as Amrun looked stating that now.

It’s mind boggling.

Nero’s interpretation is just bad. Why would anyone EVER assume that Titus expects us to think she randomly scumread the top wagons?

That’s just like.... bonkers.

I don’t even think the comment makes Nero scum, just hilariously wrong. I was enlightening him so that he can course correct if he is town and think about it more logically.

The comment wasn’t about Titus’ alignment. But everyone should be speaking from a town perspective, so from Titus’ POV, she would be talking about herself as town so that’s the perspective her comment would come from, true or not.
Except titus didn't articulate that thought, so why'd you think that was her actual thought?

I didn't say Nero's interpretation was good, I said it was townie. Because that's how towns react.

How you reacted is not townie amrun.

I'm coming for you Amrun, nk me or tomorrow I will leash the hellhounds onto you, trust me. You and your little scum team whichever it is. Maybe tictac's also with you.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by insomnia »

I'm a fucking menace
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by insomnia »

I'M SCUM AND I'M BUSSING AMRUN

EVERYONE GET ON RIGHT NOW
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by profii »

Did someone say, new leading wagon?

Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1808, dsjstr wrote:BR since you are here can you update me about what has been going on in the hood?

I'd like to hear from your side
Well I'm the top poster in it... Mainly out of necessity of contributing something to the game. Questions have been asked from multiple parties and nobody has been around recently to answer.

Don't feel like going into what I said about Nero.

At this point the game thread is more interesting than our hood.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by dsjstr »

We kind of already heard about the Nero thing which was why I wanted to hear from your perspective. I am more interested in the hood than in the thread, I think it is safe to assume there is at least 1 scum in there.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1617, dsjstr wrote:
In post 1560, Drixx wrote:
In post 1550, Titus wrote:Drixx do you see a possible faction in Nero tictac and Black Ranger KM? Do you see any of the four being linked as one faction or is that too convenient? They could defend each other solely because they are useful and I could just be annoyed.
It would be monumentally bad play.

BR and Nero can be linked but that's more because BR felt the best thing he could do with his time was give a really weird defense of NC's playstyle.
I'd like to hear more from BR about this, hard to get the full story when only hearing from one persons perspective.
Considering this is attempt 2 to ask I think by the second one you should be voting me.. or anyone for that matter.

I'll stop being cute: I defended something I thought I saw out of Nero when he said the exact opposite. I recinded my defense and called it scummy, still did not like his response to my question (interestingly Amrun said the same thing later on), felt his profii pitch fell flat and was unspirited and that his pressure ob Amrun was more promising.

So basically Drixx told the truth in a roundabout way and I'm too apathetic to strike it down, but I'll assume good faith on your part and give a non asshole answer even if I don't understand anything you are doing in this game
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

I half feel like Drixx was trying to feel me out and half kicking me in the teeth when he first came in. He definitely managed to stop me from getting REDACTED to vote Garmr at least though he himself recognized it was a good vote. Just in general it was very disruptive with no real other motive.

Oh and it was corroborated in the hood that the playerlist appeared bout 24 hours or whatever after the game started (and when I made that comment in the hood about hidden scum).

No idea who would be scum in the hood.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1814, dsjstr wrote:We kind of already heard about the Nero thing which was why I wanted to hear from your perspective. I am more interested in the hood than in the thread, I think it is safe to assume there is at least 1 scum in there.
Second pass: this is a strange comment to make if you yourself are not in a hood.

Show your hall pass.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Why is it weird?

There is information that is not being shared and I want to know about it
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Are you in a neighbourhood?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by dsjstr »

No
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl reading profii as town for not contributing is yuck. OFC the "its a player 50 game" defense will come up but that's ok, i'll have proof that he's scum soon.

VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by VaultDweller »

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1779, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1772, The Fonz wrote:I'm probs going to try to avoid engaging Nero the rest of the day tbh because I'm not especially interested in lynching him and I don't think talking to him helps me scumhunt.
If you're going to avoid Nero you could talk to me when I tried to engage with you
I'm sorry Punk Bill I've been popping in and out whenever I get the chance. Actually off work a few days, should be able to go back over things I missed soon.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bookmark.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”