She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 333, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 330, Titus wrote:Gets prodded, moves vote to town

Consider my RS read weakened significantly.
I hadn't done a damn thing, and still haven't. Doubtful you had a read on me, and more doubtful that that vote (which was basically a prodge, but adding to a wagon because wagons are good) changed anything in your mind. That post was fake analysis.
Everyone starts at null, gtmh town. Adding to an eyestott wagon doesn't change you jumped from the top wagon to something else. I'm a big fan of wagons as anyone, but your explanation here makes zero sense.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 334, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 329, Titus wrote:
In post 322, gobbledygook wrote:Why did you vote STRQ here when you had been saying EP/BP was scum this entire time and had been trying to get Mastina to vote BP/EP?
Because my scumcore is EP and BP. My other guesses were your slot and mastina. I'm much weaker there. If I can't get my core, I'd rather use my vote to scumhunt the edges.
Even though you said you wanted to work with Mastina?

Yes. Working with mastina, at least for a little while, helps me clarify my read on her and see how willing she actually is to push BP+EP and whether her Adorable tunnel is noise. If the Adorable tunnel is noise, then there's t v t noise or t v S noise. (I doubt it's S v S.)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by alimdia »

V/LA 24 hours sorry guys
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 355, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 348, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 347, EspressoPatronum wrote:If you think I'm scum, then I would be trying to conceal that I am scum.
True, but you would not not do something (read: you would do something) you thought concealed you as scum. ;) It is possible that another explanation for the random comment about STRQ and policy is that you fully believed it to be your town meta to do such a thing. This is further supported by the fact that you admit you thought you policy voted a hydra in another game.
In post 344, EspressoPatronum wrote:Ahh, I see. I could have sworn I've done a hydra policy vote, but I can't find one in any of my other games either.
It is possible that you were aware of that meta and thought detracting from that meta needed an explanation. You just happened to be wrong about your own meta. :P
I think we're in deep enough here that whatever I say will be WIFOM one way or another.

I trust that whatever your read of me becomes later in the game, the hydra voting thing will be one of many reasons for said read.
In post 347, EspressoPatronum wrote:Are you asking about Titus because you also scumread her? Why not ask about the townreads, too?
I have a This Game answer and a Not This Game answer to this question.
This Game Answer: I think it is interesting that you both scumread one another.
Fair point. What do you think of Titus' reasoning?

And further, do you think my read of her questioning on me is accurate?
Not This Game Answer: I think it is easier to find scum by looking at their scumhunting, not their townhunting.
Addendum to the Not This Game: Scum are going to be necessarily correct when they call townies town. Probing a scum's mind for correctly townreading a townie seems like an exercise fit for a Lovecraft punishment. [...]
Re: the addendum -- I sometimes find it helpful to sort people based on their reasons for townreading (eg. Volpe's reason for townreading me in TM20). Your scumreads won't always be correct, so sometimes you can find town based on their town reads.

That being said, I know from MM2 that your specialty is looking for scum first. It makes sense that you'd therefore focus on your suspect's reasons for their scumreads.

This S/T v S professor non-sense needs to stop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.9gobbledygook (3) - Adorable, Titus, Rabid Schnauzer
Adorable (3) - mastina, eyestott, gobbledygook
eyestott (2) - alimdia, Churros
Egix96 (2) - Chronos, EspressoPatronum
Chronos (1) - BP
EspressoPatronum (1) - Egix96

Not voting: Sujimichi

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-04-03 22:45:00) or when a lynch is reached.

mastina is V/LA until March 31, 2020

alimida is V/LA until March 31, 2020
time will end
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 371, Churros wrote:I've procastinated today and didn't re:read the game but...yeah I think I'm just going to keep going from here, I'm getting a good grasp here already. Maybe.

I'll try to check out Adorable case/meta another day, out of respect for mastina I'm putting him a bracket below what I would normally have him as

[Chronos]
[Suji, Mastina, Adorable]
[Gobble]
[everyone else]
[Titus, Eyesott]
How do you have Suji as town? How do you have EP as an unsorted afterthought?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 379, TemporalLich wrote:
VC 1.9gobbledygook (3) - Adorable, Titus, Rabid Schnauzer
Adorable (3) - mastina, eyestott, gobbledygook
eyestott (2) - alimdia, Churros
Egix96 (2) - Chronos, EspressoPatronum
Chronos (1) - BP
EspressoPatronum (1) - Egix96

Not voting: Sujimichi

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-04-03 22:45:00) or when a lynch is reached.

mastina is V/LA until March 31, 2020

alimida is V/LA until March 31, 2020
Hmph. I'll need to come back to this VC later. High scum involvement suggests we wagoned a scum at some point today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

Titus... are you reading my posts?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

@eyestott -- what went into your decision for my flavour?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 380, Titus wrote:
In post 371, Churros wrote:I've procastinated today and didn't re:read the game but...yeah I think I'm just going to keep going from here, I'm getting a good grasp here already. Maybe.

I'll try to check out Adorable case/meta another day, out of respect for mastina I'm putting him a bracket below what I would normally have him as

[Chronos]
[Gobble]
[everyone else]
[Titus, Eyesott]
VOTE: Titus

I had already explained in the above post my position in Suji, and I have also talked about how I haven't really read much of the game, skimmed a lot. It's somewhat apparent I wouldn't have a grasp in EP's situation, and Chronos x EP in this past posts have been so much theory oriented I have began to skim it as well.

I don't like you asking me about EP when I've stated multiple times to not have a hold on every slot yet but it's ok, something still relatively normal/natural to post/question.

Now, asking me about Suji when I explained in the post above seems like you trying to look busy. Skimming my posts would be fine as well but why question my read list when you've not even read my post explaining it?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Churros »

I was meant to be sleeping...

I really gotta go now...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Churros »

I've not forgotten about you eyesott, just saying.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 382, EspressoPatronum wrote:Titus... are you reading my posts?
Yes. I just don't care to do a read wall for lock scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 382, EspressoPatronum wrote:Titus... are you reading my posts?
Do you feel like she's not? Can you point out an example?

Because in my case she was clearly not reading my posts but kind of pretending she is.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Churros »

If someone would post a succinct explanation of anything major that happened in the game before it would be very helpful by the way.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Churros »

Succint is the key word in that phrase.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 384, Churros wrote:
In post 380, Titus wrote:

[Chronos]
[Gobble]
[everyone else]
[Titus, Eyesott]
VOTE: Titus

I had already explained in the above post my position in Suji, and I have also talked about how I haven't really read much of the game, skimmed a lot. It's somewhat apparent I wouldn't have a grasp in EP's situation, and Chronos x EP in this past posts have been so much theory oriented I have began to skim it as well.

I don't like you asking me about EP when I've stated multiple times to not have a hold on every slot yet but it's ok, something still relatively normal/natural to post/question.

Now, asking me about Suji when I explained in the post above seems like you trying to look busy. Skimming my posts would be fine as well but why question my read list when you've not even read my post explaining it?
Your posts on Suji were hedges at best. If I feel it was clear, I wouldn't have asked you to justify your read there.

I care about EP because 1) he's blatantly lockscum and 2) almost every slot and their interactions depend on the strength of their EP read. I find it hard to believe anyone could put together a read state without reading EP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Churros »

I...don't have a read state Titus. I kind of stated that I don't have a read state in the post you just replied to...?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Churros »

I'm understanding read state as kind of gamestate read, in which case I truly don't have because I've as stated not fully read the game and mostly parsed ISOs.

How did you misunderstand what I was trying to convey in those posts?

I really should sleep now as well.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Titus »

That's literally impossible to not have a read on EP though. It's so baffling. To not even take a position on EP is so baffling that it's either scum faking it or town so not reading the game as to not be taken seriously at all. The nonsensical and incomprehensible waffling on Suji despite him being a townread doesn't help either.

You aren't misconveying anything as much as you legitimately say nothing and are proud of it because it's not a "gamestate" read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod:Can we get a BP prod?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 389, Churros wrote:If someone would post a succinct explanation of anything major that happened in the game before it would be very helpful by the way.
This post right here is an excellent example. How can your reads have merit when you don't even know the context to put them in?

For instance the BP vote (his only non-emergency vote) is highly sketch. EP agreed but promptly vacated the pressure. The amount of people who said BP was joking in the face of such a patently serious but inconsistent post (complains about game speed but voted no major posters) is something that should be picked up on.

Mastina versus Adorable is a thing that covers the game as well.

If you can't understand and identify major events, just what are your reads made from?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

BP has been prodded.
time will end
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 275, Adorable wrote:
In post 271, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 269, Adorable wrote:
In post 259, Team STRQ wrote:
Adorable
, why is this head voting multiple people scum-indicative? If you think we've all voted town at this point, look at our votes so far and tell us why you believe our vote is on town.
I didn't like your vote on Chronos and on me because they lacked reasoning. I did not like how mastina did an omgus vote on me and you sheeped her on the omgus which looked off. The players you have voted so far I haven't gotten any scum vibes from them.
Our vote on Chronos had solid reasoning. We've explained the reasons for it before. As far as I'm aware, mastina's vote on you was very much based on the reasoning I mentioned in my previous post about why your response to her was remarkably scummy in addition to her stated reason for voting you when she posted it.
You, on the other hand, hold several other players this game to a standard you don't hold yourself to and seem to be using this to push an advantage as scum.
Your vote on us this game was remarkably opportunistic and OMGUS-y.
Your memory this game has been ridiculously selective and you've managed to completely miss many posts this game that completely counter the points you're trying to make, and you seem to intend to maintain a facade of naivete so that other players will defend your hurt feelings. You seem to use the empathy other players appear to feel for you to your advantage to avoid getting pushed for your garbage play as scum.
You have repeatedly taken posts out of context and ignored other posts while asking questions like the ones above this one where you make an untrue implication and follow it up with statements (in the same paragraph) that are hardly related to the source material in attempts to make it appear like you have some form of argument when it is clear you do not. You seem to do this to take advantage of the fact that most players this game seem to be basing reads on their feelings, their guts, and their ability (or lack thereof) to skim.
There is no recognizable progression in your cognitive process, you often hide behind the fact that "you've asked questions," but most of these appear to be rhetorical in nature -- you're putting question marks on statements to appear as if you're not in the informed minority.
You have far too high a post count to have added nothing to the game other than your "hurt feelings" which you seem to be feigning to refute any attempt to actually communicate or approach you.
You have yet to provide any solid reasoning for any of your reads
Your two votes have been on two of the more competent town players this game by your own account, which makes them far less risky as far as associative tells - clearing someone you don't intend to or implicating someone you don't intend to - which is something I'd expect from newb scum
I see very little reason to town read you and I can't even attempt to try and take your stance to see where you're coming from as town, because you seem to intentionally fail to provide any relatable stance in the thread to begin with.
You seem to have a remarkable amount of confidence and I'd like you to realize that you're on pretty thin ice right now. If for some reason I'm wrong on you (and I very highly doubt this), I recommend attempting to approach the thread in a significantly more transparent manner, because as things are shaping up at the moment, you will be the end of day lynch.
In post 270, eyestott wrote:
In post 259, Team STRQ wrote:Eyestott, I agree with the assessment that you've been present but not doing much at all. Why isn't this suspicious of you?
I promise, all will be answered before the end of the day, so do please bear with me. I have a plan. Do you think you have any idea what I'm trying to do, Tai (or anyone in STRQ, or really anyone in general)? This is a very important question to me. If you do, don't actually say, please. Just need some confirmation.
In the meantime, here is my favourite vineImage
Reads coming soon.
I'm town reading you. ;)

-Raven.
I will tell you a little bit more about me. When you vote someone you need to put the explanation together with the vote. If you don't do this and put it on another post then it will be very easy for me to miss it. mastina's vote on me was just based on me which looked like I am not playing like my town meta thinking I am newb scum and this is a really bad reason to scum read someone since everyone approaches games differently and you can't expect a town player to play the same in another game they play as town.

I voted mastina since I scum read her and then she did an omgus and voted me back. You said you gave the same reasoning as mastina when mastina's reasoning looked like I was not playing the same in my town games. My scum hunting is very different and unique. If I see a vote that I disagree with or a vote with no reasoning, then I will start to scum read that player and my grammar is not good since you say I look like as if I am maintaining the facade of naivete. Due to my lack of grammar I have been struggling on understanding some of your posts and I have been responding to as many posts that were responding back to me.

You say that my two votes have been on the competitive town and how am I supposed to know everyone's alignment? I am doing the best I can with my scum hunting and I am also known as a chaotic town player. My chaotic town play is actually good for me because I sometimes manage to lure scum to vote me. You need to understand where I come from. You have been calling me newb scum and Egix literally exposed me by looking at my background saying I am not a new player. I am not a new player and I have been playing mafia for 2 years and I am from another mafia forum.
I said over here everyone approaches games differently and you can't expect a town player to play the same in another game they play as town. I'm getting really sick and tired of this meta discussion to the point when there is no case on me. Maybe I should just claim and this should be a lesson learnt to never focus on meta.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 398, Adorable wrote:I said over here everyone approaches games differently and you can't expect a town player to play the same in another game they play as town. I'm getting really sick and tired of this meta discussion to the point when there is no case on me. Maybe I should just claim and this should be a lesson learnt to never focus on meta.
Do not claim. Focus on working with your TRs instead.

Fancy an EP wagon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”