Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 824, Egix96 wrote:I'm not going to make the same mistake I made in 2121.
What mistake is that?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:14 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.2Egix96 (3) - gobbledygook, Chronos, alimdia
gobbledygook (2) - EspressoPatronum, momo
momo (2) - Sujimichi, Egix96

Not voting: Titus, Churros, eyestott, pisskop

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2020-04-17 13:45:00) or when a lynch is reached.
time will end
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 825, Titus wrote:
In post 824, Egix96 wrote:I'm not going to make the same mistake I made in 2121.
What mistake is that?
Letting scum off the hook before I die.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Churros »

In post 790, Titus wrote:
In post 774, Churros wrote:I've even less TRs with that nightkill.

I still SR Titus, and because of mastina kill I might also be looking in [Momo, Pisskop].

I do wonder the chances where this was a fearkill vs mastina was widely town read or another reason though.
First things first. I lied yesterday. I don't have a result. I am just a VT. If that gets me lynched today, so be it. I wasn't about to be flash lynched before the scumreads I thought I had caught.

Now, onto today's scumhunting.

Gobble, my meta is not bus happy at all as scum. I protect my "babies" as scum. Why are you putting forth that idea? Are you prepping for a world where you cannot lynch me but want to discredit my reads?

EP, fair question on the wagonomics. I'll do that when it's not 4 am.
In post 796, Titus wrote:
In post 795, gobbledygook wrote:Titus, what result did you imply you would have today?
I posted in the wrong game. Please disregard the PT Cop and lack of a result discussion.
For some reason...I don't dislike this posts. I find scum!titus more linear, even if it was some kind of confusion, I'm not sure she would confuse her role if she was scum?

I really scum read her slot individually though...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Churros »

I've seen Egix play scum, and I kinda had him in my scum leans from the get-go. He looked kinda either way in D1 but his posts today/reaction to wagon don't ping me as scum!him. Out of the wagons right now I would rather do this

VOTE: momo

Chronos why one-liners since getting widely town read?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Churros »

V/LA until Monday.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:27 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Churros, what is it about today that makes you think Egix is town?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:32 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 823, EspressoPatronum wrote:@gobble why do you now think I am town?
I think your scumhunting today is more in line with what I’m used to seeing from you.
Do you agree with Momo’s wagon analysis on me? I think it makes little sense since one of the vote counts is me basically starting a wagon, going to another wagon I called scum early in the day, and then having to deadline lynch RS. I think it is really stretching the truth to fit a narrative. What do you think of Titus?

Egix, why would I be as familiar with your play as EP? Or even Sujimichi? I think we only really played that newbie together and I was lynched day 1. We didn’t get much interaction in Wake’s game.

Where you in Skyrim? I cannot for the life of me remember who was in that game other than Sujimichi and Alimidia.

I think your analysis about the nightkill stuff with Sujimichi is most likely correct. Plus, I am liking more of Sujimichi’s content. What do you think of Titus?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 832, gobbledygook wrote:Egix, why would I be as familiar with your play as EP? Or even Sujimichi? I think we only really played that newbie together and I was lynched day 1. We didn’t get much interaction in Wake’s game.

Where you in Skyrim? I cannot for the life of me remember who was in that game other than Sujimichi and Alimidia.

I think your analysis about the nightkill stuff with Sujimichi is most likely correct. Plus, I am liking more of Sujimichi’s content. What do you think of Titus?
- There's also the Mini Normal you modded where I was vig. Also, for the sake of completeness, I'm going to mention Big Four, though iirc you didn't replace in until after I died.

- No.

- I think that Titus is probably town. She doesn't feel like the games where I saw her be scum, mastina had her as lock town, and I don't think she's scum with Momo given his progression on her.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Titus »

EP, what are your thoughts on the major wagons and comparing them to day 1. I need to check whether it's new names on mono as opposed to the Adorable wagon. I'm asking you because we're essentially tiebreakers.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 832, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 823, EspressoPatronum wrote:@gobble why do you now think I am town?
I think your scumhunting today is more in line with what I’m used to seeing from you.
Do you agree with Momo’s wagon analysis on me? I think it makes little sense since one of the vote counts is me basically starting a wagon, going to another wagon I called scum early in the day, and then having to deadline lynch RS. I think it is really stretching the truth to fit a narrative. What do you think of Titus?[...]
My thoughts on momo's analysis

I agree with momo's analysis. You voted RS long before it was a deadline lynch (you voted RS, me, then deadlined RS), and you have previously stated that your swap to me was mostly a sheep of Titus rather than your own scumreading of me. You accuse momo of stretching the truth to fit the narrative, but I think you might be downplaying the truth to fit your own.

I somehow missed earlier, but I would expect you to remember that MM2 opened with a governor vote, not a vote to lynch. If that is what cause your initial scumread of me, I am even more skeptical than I was before.

My thoughts on Titus

I am leaning towards town on Titus now. I had a lot of trouble yesterday reconciling Titus' push on me with a town playstyle, but upon further reflection, I had even more trouble reconciling her aggressive push with a scum playstyle. In addition, her play today seems more typical of a townie.

-----
In post 834, Titus wrote:EP, what are your thoughts on the major wagons and comparing them to day 1. I need to check whether it's new names on mono as opposed to the Adorable wagon. I'm asking you because we're essentially tiebreakers.
I'm leaning on voting Egix.

Adorable/momo

The strange thing for me here was that I came around to scumreading Adorable, but I townread momo. I find myself agreeing with a lot of momo's reads and analysis. As well, I know we aren't supposed to read into replacing in/out, but the timing of Adorable's replacing out makes me think she was town. I'm trying not to give this much weight, but it's a thought in the back of my mind.

As a note - Egix was on Adorable/momo yesterday, but Suji is new to the wagon.

Egix

I dislike his votes yesterday (as mentioned previously), and I'm starting to see some Egix + gobble cooperation. Voting out Egix would allow me to vote out a scumread while also testing my Egix+gobble theory.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:47 pm

In post 829, Churros wrote:[...]Chronos why one-liners since getting widely town read?
+1.
@Chronos. What is your reasoning for voting Egix? What do you think of momo's analysis of gobble's votes?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I had forgotten that game started with that type of vote too.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I will say that if anyone targeted me last night they also targeted Egix. ;)
My role is not role duplicater. I am actually a beam splitter. I crumbed it in my first post with the Pink Floyd music video.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I claimed the role duplicater so people would have a reason to target me.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:01 pm

In post 838, gobbledygook wrote:I will say that if anyone targeted me last night they also targeted Egix. ;)
My role is not role duplicater. I am actually a beam splitter. I crumbed it in my first post with the Pink Floyd music video.
In post 839, gobbledygook wrote:I claimed the role duplicater so people would have a reason to target me.
Interesting, lol. I was wondering why you thought the duplicator had negative utility. I can see how a beam splitter could have negative utility.

Is this why you said:
In post 760, gobbledygook wrote:I apologize in advance.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Yes. :P

I am not sure anyone targeted me though :lol:
But I split the beam in case they did onto Egix.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I also crumbed I would be targeting Egix with my last few posts on Day 1.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 838, gobbledygook wrote:I will say that if anyone targeted me last night they also targeted Egix. ;)
In post 841, gobbledygook wrote:Yes. :P

I am not sure anyone targeted me though :lol:
But I split the beam in case they did onto Egix.
In post 842, gobbledygook wrote:I also crumbed I would be targeting Egix with my last few posts on Day 1.
Well this makes me wonder why I'm even an option today...
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:18 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 839, gobbledygook wrote:I claimed the role duplicater so people would have a reason to target me.
Luckily I thought you were a scum PGO or something so I said I'd target you but didn't.

Either way my motivation is so low right now, can we just lynch egix?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 824, Egix96 wrote:I find it strange that you think a claimed duplicator could have investigated you.
Just because someone claims a role does not mean they are that role. Why do you find this strange when gobbledygook’s opening post for Day 2 was an unexplained vote on me?
Limited Access on Weekends
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 820, momo wrote:He goes from wanting to lynch my (adorable/momo) slot to voting RS with me
Did not mastina do this as well? I will fully analyze this on Monday since I am limited access this weekend, but on cursory glance I do not know that I agree with your assessment.
Limited Access on Weekends
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: pisskop

Is anyone TRing him at all? He's coasting, doing nothing which is exactly what his prior slot did.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:44 am

In post 847, Titus wrote:VOTE: pisskop

Is anyone TRing him at all? He's coasting, doing nothing which is exactly what his prior slot did.
I'm not TRing him, but I recall pisskop's scum game being more active. He was quite involved as scum in Mainstream Mafia II. I don't think I've played any other games with him though.

I'm more inclined to vote Egix today. I will consider going with you on pisskop tomorrow if I'm wrong on Egix.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:45 am

VOTE: Egix L-2

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”