L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:26 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 653, RCEnigma wrote:@Enter I'm still feeling out Light and L. Their reads are aligning with mine but I don't like the process? Like his kerset read is a product of omgus and his torque read is extremely flimsy. Not at all what I was townreading torque for in the first place.

So we are reaching similar conclusions in different ways, I'm willing to wait on developments.
~what is your townread on Torque for then, if mine is "extremely flimsy" as you put it?~

-Light
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Yshtola and Tataru »

What is the color of a Sin Eater's soul? It is rather simple, for a Sin Eater is little more than an abundance of primordial light, a corruption that infects a soul and turns it into a being with no will and function. For this reason, their color is distinguishable from the average person living their every day life.

However, Warriors of Light also have an abundance of light-aspected aether, for they possess the Blessing of Light. It is rather annoying, thus, that I am forced to distinguish those who are infused with light from those who are corrupted with light. The differences are difficult to see, and it takes practice and diligence to tell the difference. However, there is not time for such practice, for our world will face a calamity if we do not execute the Sin Eaters before it is too late. We must discover them before it is too late, and mine eyes have begun to tell the minute differences between the corruption and the blessing. It will require testing, but this calamity may yet be averted if we act with all due haste and precision.

The Sin Eaters must not win against us.

~Y'shtola
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:19 am

I will investigate these claims and return anon, for the discovery of a Sin Eater is our greatest challenge, and I will not rest until they are all put to the sword.

Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Wonderful Deceit »

In post 673, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 670, Enter wrote:I have a bad tendency to blow things out of proportion and overreact proportional to my actual feeling in mafia. I got it in my head when I was new that it made players uncomfortable and more likely to make themselves easy to read and I haven't broken that habit yet
Basically what I told Alisae made you town and was a potential town tell down the road but this self awareness kind of nullifies that tell.
@Enter
- whats your read on my slot and why?
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:53 am

Mister Turkey when you catch up where's your head at
I was townreading your slot previously so lets talk.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 684, L and Light wrote:~... why do you feel like you have to make up for your absence? I don't think I've actually seen you say something like this before. It feels like you are attempting to ingratiate yourself with the thread-state overall, as if you are apologetic that you haven't been here~
I mean yes that’s kind of the point
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 700, L and Light wrote:
In post 653, RCEnigma wrote:@Enter I'm still feeling out Light and L. Their reads are aligning with mine but I don't like the process? Like his kerset read is a product of omgus and his torque read is extremely flimsy. Not at all what I was townreading torque for in the first place.

So we are reaching similar conclusions in different ways, I'm willing to wait on developments.
~what is your townread on Torque for then, if mine is "extremely flimsy" as you put it?~

-Light
The codeword suggestion and not hesitating to flavorclaim.

Both say she has no reservations about whether flavor could be alignment indicative (dunno if the rules say otherwise) and they likely don't but they are issues that as scum I'd probably get feedback on before commenting.

Both were off the cuff in a townie way. Prodding Alisae on expanding their chemist read was townie.

Asking Hiraki what they meant was super nai and a weird post to townread torque on when there are posts before and after that are better alignment indicators.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:20 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Also, don't think torque can be scum with Alisae and Alisae probably not scum with enter.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 701, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:What is the color of a Sin Eater's soul? It is rather simple, for a Sin Eater is little more than an abundance of primordial light, a corruption that infects a soul and turns it into a being with no will and function. For this reason, their color is distinguishable from the average person living their every day life.

However, Warriors of Light also have an abundance of light-aspected aether, for they possess the Blessing of Light. It is rather annoying, thus, that I am forced to distinguish those who are infused with light from those who are corrupted with light. The differences are difficult to see, and it takes practice and diligence to tell the difference. However, there is not time for such practice, for our world will face a calamity if we do not execute the Sin Eaters before it is too late. We must discover them before it is too late, and mine eyes have begun to tell the minute differences between the corruption and the blessing. It will require testing, but this calamity may yet be averted if we act with all due haste and precision.

~Y'shtola
You know. At first glance this is quite a beautiful paragraph. But it actually says nothing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What are your reads even?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Kerset »

Yshtola is trying to say that lalafels are potatoes
giv me pagetop :(
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 704, Wonderful Deceit wrote:Mister Turkey when you catch up where's your head at
That’s gonna be a few days at best sorry :(

I do think Enter is town though.

Do we have a list of how the one way neighborhoods go or are we worried that info being public is a bad idea?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:02 pm

In post 710, Kerset wrote:Yshtola is trying to say that lalafels are potatoes
im no potato, im lalafell

-Tataru
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 711, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 704, Wonderful Deceit wrote:Mister Turkey when you catch up where's your head at

Do we have a list of how the one way neighborhoods go or are we worried that info being public is a bad idea?
We don't and we don't know.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 40, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:7. Claiming as the picker for another player's claimed character name, whether real or fake, in this thread is NOT ALLOWED.
Oh, this is probably why that information has not been outted.
I am wondering if the scum do not explicitly have a group PT and this mechanic is the work around.

However, that rule is specific to that information being claimed in thread. Theoretically, we could all claim who is the person who picked our role in the channel of the person whose role we picked. That information would go all the way around in those pts and we would all know that information. I wonder if the mod would allow that, though.

Mod, care to weigh in on that strategy as being punishable under your rules?
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:16 pm

In post 711, gobbledygook wrote:

I wanted a character massclaim to try to make those communications known to the people who they're relevant to, but also not have that information 100% public to everyone.
Like, the purpose of a flavor massclaim was "ok, so now I know that my hoods go to X and Y."

Is a bad idea to completely chart those out? I don't think so.
Like, I have the information thats relevant to me.
I don't really care about everyone else's hood.

pedit: Gobble that rule was removed
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 29, Kerset wrote:I start to think that Kaname really hates me. First on Magia he gave me the weakest role, shot of roleblocker, who can't even block fractional kills.

Here i got Miller...
What is your character? Why is it a miller?
In post 107, Torque wrote:You can give the person that got your flavour a code word if they wanted to let you know who they are

I don't think it's impossible for Tatsu to put in abilities that can target specific flavours so we should probs hold onto the info
In post 109, Natirasha wrote:Yeah lol I don't know I see no reason to really use all the extra stuff unless you have the ability to capitalize on it.
I think the mod would indicate the danger of claiming flavor in at least one town role pm by giving it the same type of power/use for flavor. If someone does have that power, they should speak up. Otherwise, I agree with Wonderful Deceit.
In post 114, Torque wrote:and we can link up the neighbourhoods to deliver information that way
What would be the point to deliver information?
In post 169, Natirasha wrote:God this game is gonna be a disaster already.
What makes you say this?
In post 204, GuyInFreezer wrote:Anyway,

VOTE: Chemist1422
Why this vote?
In post 224, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 223, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:Mostly tone and the way you're actively trying to hunt.
Um sorry, but that sounds kinda suspicious to me. I haven't made any attempt at serious scum hunting yet. Yet now you're saying i'm town because i'm "actively trying to hunt"?
Tone is understandable. But can you explain a bit more about this read of yours on me?
This back and forth feels contrived.
In post 245, Torque wrote:
In post 243, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bitmap decided that i was town because i used spoiler tags. Not the contents of said spoiler tags.
This is what I meant. It doesn't seem like a genuine read.
Bitmap saw spoiler tags, didn't click them, and decided Norwee is villagery. Would any of you guys make a read like that?
This is probably town.
In post 304, Wonderful Deceit wrote:Yeah I like them for town so far.
Bitmap will become and easier read the longer the game gets and atm I feel pretty comfortable with calling them town.

Also, my townbloc atm is {Kerset, Norwee, Shtola, Adu}
Disagree overall with this block, especially at that time it was posted.

That's all for now, folks!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 714, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:7. Claiming as the picker for another player's claimed character name, whether real or fake, in this thread is NOT ALLOWED.
I am wondering if the scum do not explicitly have a group PT and this mechanic is the work around.

However, that rule is specific to that information being claimed in thread. Theoretically, we could all claim who is the person who picked our role in the channel of the person whose role we picked. That information would go all the way around in those pts and we would all know that information. I wonder if the mod would allow that, though.

The rule has since been rescinded.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 717, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 714, gobbledygook wrote:

The rule has since been rescinded.
^
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Prodding one player. They have (expired on 2020-04-13 00:19:00) to get back in the game before they are replaced.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Okay - it is TIME. No more EXCUSES, no more IFs, no more BUTTs. it's time to DESTROY SCUM
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:50 pm

In post 708, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 701, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:What is the color of a Sin Eater's soul? It is rather simple, for a Sin Eater is little more than an abundance of primordial light, a corruption that infects a soul and turns it into a being with no will and function. For this reason, their color is distinguishable from the average person living their every day life.

~Y'shtola
You know. At first glance this is quite a beautiful paragraph. But it actually says nothing.
In post 709, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What are your reads even?
Y'shtola Rhul is blind, and must see the world solely through the color of their aether. If you would understand the sights that she sees, you must see the way she does.

~Y'shtola
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 716, gobbledygook wrote:In post 29, Kerset wrote:
I start to think that Kaname really hates me. First on Magia he gave me the weakest role, shot of roleblocker, who can't even block fractional kills.

Here i got Miller...

What is your character? Why is it a miller?
Its shut-in and scum flavor is also shut-in
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

That answered 0 of 2 questions lol.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 714, gobbledygook wrote:Theoretically, we could all claim who is the person who picked our role in the channel of the person whose role we picked. That information would go all the way around in those pts and we would all know that information. I wonder if the mod would allow that, though.
I tried to send picture in this way and it never came back to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”