Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 593, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what, go fuck yourself. And be very careful if you join another game with me because I’ll be watching you.
In post 1, Ginngie wrote:Don't be a jerkass
Insult plays, not players. smoke a doobie

Gamma Emerald will be replaced. His replacement needs to confirm and will then be announced as joining the game.

In the mean time, Gamma Emerald may not post any longer in the thread.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

Votecount

Bulbazak- 4 (Alisae, MariaR, Enter, Pine)
L - 3

Pine- 3 (mastina, Bulbazak, Gamma Emerald)
L - 4

mastina- 1 (Lady Lambdadelta)
L - 6

PenguinPower- 1 (Dunnstral)
L - 6

Not Voting - 13 MINUS THE NUMBERS ABOVE ADDED FUCK THIS PART (The Rest of you fucks)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Pink Ball
would be lynched.

Day One's deadline is Monday, April 27th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2020-04-27 22:00:00).

chronic masturbaters
-mastina
-Bulbazak
-PenguinPower
-Taly
-Pink Ball
-Gamma Emerald

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: Alright big boy time, some of you guys are letting Bulbazek get away with pushing some truly mind boggling and anti-town agendas while knowing full well that he has knowledge he hasn't displayed in the main thread that means he's straight up lying and trying to get town to waste their resources.
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: Bulbazek asks the general neighborhood to give him money for the night phase
Mastina said she needed town to masterbate, but we had no clue how to make that happen. I said that if anyone in the neighborhood sent me money, I'd try dropping acid to see if that would help. I'd already spent money on the punch by that time. Until mastina suggested just posting in thread, I was going to try different combination of actions to see if I could get the masturbation effect to trigger.
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: Bulbazek immediately starts buttering up to mastina, and asking for her reads
And by immediately, do you mean 14 hours after the thread opened when everyone was essentially rapid posting? We were 5 pages deep by then and the mastina wagon was going strong.
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: trying to get her money before she gets lynched
If you think you're going to get lynched, you need to gift someone in your neighborhood your money, that way it doesn't go to waste. In fact, I never asked for her money and just told her that she needed to make sure she gifted it to someone if she looked like she was going to get lynched, which I figure is about L-1. That's also when mastina told us about the BP.

Oh, and action B here took place before action A. I'm not sure you mixing up the actions and obscuring the length of time here is intentional or not.
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: Bulbazek points out that the vote count won't result in a lynch on mastina (allegedly)
Mastina being the leading wagon but not being the lynch was the first thing I noticed when looking at the vcs. I wanted to see how things developed and how people would interact with the wagon. What I didn't need was mastina freaking out and muddying the waters.
And then Pink ruined everything...
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: Bulbazek says that the neighborhood should keep the fact that mastina has the bp a secret
Keeping the BP recipient secret is a pretty good move. Town doesn't need to know who has it, as they are likely anti-scum, and scum are better kept in the dark so they make sub-optimal choices.
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: In the main thread:

Bulbazek tells people to vig mastina instead of lynching her, and makes up reasons for why it's better for town to shoot her instead of lynching her, while knowing that she has a bp
Bulbazek says that only town would shoot at mastina
In general, I'd rather neutral or beneficial 3ps be vigged instead of lynched, because lynches are more informative, and that's also the whole point of vigs. Personally, I'd rather just leave them alone, but you can't really convince people to do that.
Outside of that, I really hadn't put much thought into it. I really didn't care how much a vig cost, because I had no intention on buying one. And if someone wanted to be stupid and shoot mastina, that's their own problem. Anyone with half a brain should have figured out that the 3p that needs to stay alive until their wincon was met probably bought the bp.
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: Bulbazek says that if anyone gets a vig shot, shoot Enter
I still stand by that. And I suspect you know the reason why, too.
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: Bulbazek posts a read list that is pretty wild - He can share it if he wants, I won't
I won't. I needed to work out how I was reading the game, and I needed a place to organize my thoughts. So I did that in the neighborhood, because this really wasn't something I wanted to fight over. I also explained my reasoning afterwards and said that these were early game reads and unlikely to be accurate.
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: Bulbazek:

Why did you continue to keep the bp vest a secret, while thinking there was scum in the neighborhood?
It didn't really occur to me until later. By the time I realized scum probably already knew, it was probably best to stay the course. Because while scum
probably
knew or would know by night, there was still no reason for town to know, especially when all that revealing the pick would do would be to stoke the fire.

Now, a question for you: How do you know what we were talking about in our neighborhood?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 579, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 98, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 57, Taly wrote:
@Mod, will you just tell us what spiked Kool-Aid does if we just asked you?
You get tipsy.
What the fuck is “tipsy”?
Idk. I drank the punch, and I got tipsy. That's all the information I was given.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Bulbazak »

I'm going to wait on Dunn before I go more in depth on some stuff.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Alisae »

zzz
GTKAS
| here.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Enter »

I think it's almost always a good idea to keep reads to yourself until you're certain on them and I don't think it's incumbent on town to share all the information you have.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 602, Bulbazak wrote:Now, a question for you: How do you know what we were talking about in our neighborhood?
I've been part of it since the start, I just haven't posted.

Consequentially, the chances that a 6 person neighborhood has no mafia in it in a 13 player game is pretty much 0, so I don't really think it's worth posting in there.

PSA. if you suspect someone is hiding in your neighborhood, you can try sending them money and see if it works.
Bulbazak wrote:
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: Bulbazek says that the neighborhood should keep the fact that mastina has the bp a secret
Keeping the BP recipient secret is a pretty good move. Town doesn't need to know who has it, as they are likely anti-scum, and scum are better kept in the dark so they make sub-optimal choices.
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote: In the main thread:

Bulbazek tells people to vig mastina instead of lynching her, and makes up reasons for why it's better for town to shoot her instead of lynching her, while knowing that she has a bp
Bulbazek says that only town would shoot at mastina
In general, I'd rather neutral or beneficial 3ps be vigged instead of lynched, because lynches are more informative, and that's also the whole point of vigs. Personally, I'd rather just leave them alone, but you can't really convince people to do that.
Outside of that, I really hadn't put much thought into it. I really didn't care how much a vig cost, because I had no intention on buying one. And if someone wanted to be stupid and shoot mastina, that's their own problem. Anyone with half a brain should have figured out that the 3p that needs to stay alive until their wincon was met probably bought the bp.
But you don't think mafia will shoot at mastina, so it doesn't need to be kept a secret from the town.
Your thought process here doesn't really make sense.
As I said though, I kind of suspect the other people in the neighborhood for letting you get away with pushing this without prompting you for an explanation or saying anything. Maybe not Gamma.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 580, Taly wrote:wait are you fucking kidding me

i blew my 1$ on the spiked koolaid because i overlooked
bulb's
post about it making you tipsy?

thats some bullshit
I missed it too
In post 582, Taly wrote:also, i think it was
dunn's
post that i skipped and i read something along the lines that
mastina
is BP?

can someone please clarify this?
The day market in the opening posts
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 607, Dunnstral wrote: But you don't think mafia will shoot at mastina, so it doesn't need to be kept a secret from the town.
At the time, mastina was being ran up. Outing her buying the bp would have just added fuel to the fire. Otherwise, it's frankly nobody else's business.

I am kinda concerned that you cherry picked the neighborhood a bit. I don't think it's malicious, but how you presented things or outed certain pieces of information was definitely biased.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

That said, since you have opened your big mouth, this is the reason why I said Enter should be vigged and should not live to see the endgame:
In post 313, Enter wrote: That said, I don't believe in masturbation, but it doesn't matter if I do or do not, because I am scum.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Bingle has replaced Gamma Emerald

Votecount

Bulbazak- 4 (Alisae, MariaR, Enter, Pine)
L - 3

Pine- 3 (mastina, Bulbazak, Bingle)
L - 4

mastina- 1 (Lady Lambdadelta)
L - 6

PenguinPower- 1 (Dunnstral)
L - 6

Not Voting - 13 MINUS THE NUMBERS ABOVE ADDED FUCK THIS PART (The Rest of you fucks)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Pink Ball
would be lynched.

Day One's deadline is Monday, April 27th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2020-04-27 22:00:00).

chronic masturbaters
-mastina
-Bulbazak
-PenguinPower
-Taly
-Pink Ball
-Bingle

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 610, Bulbazak wrote:That said, since you have opened your big mouth, this is the reason why I said Enter should be vigged and should not live to see the endgame:
In post 313, Enter wrote: That said, I don't believe in masturbation, but it doesn't matter if I do or do not, because I am scum.
Or just lynch me.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Enter »

Also I legitimately don't care if you don't get it when I say stupid shit like that. I have a really dry sense of humor and to be honest don't understand why posts like that are funny to me, but I think that dunnstral has played with me in a game where I've claimed scum as town before, or maybe he just understands my sense of humor, but calling him big-mouthed for shit like that is kinda mean.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Enter »

I think it's in the games where I feel like I look the towniest that I claim scum, and I think it's because acting in a way that so completely contradicts what I'm saying feels like some twisted sort of irony to me.

That said, don't insult other people cuz you don't get it when I'm joking. Do push for a lynch on me, though.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Bingle »

ego, will catch up tonight
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Enter »

Maybe it has to do with the fact that neither scum nor town serve to benefit from claiming scum and I'm curious to see what the sort of conclusion a player could draw from someone doing such a thing. However, I will say that I definitely don't condone that behavior and I'm actually an idiot for doing it, it serves no real game purpose or agenda and definitely understand pushing policy lunches through on me for stuff like that. Definitely shouldn't have done it - again, I'm still not sure why I did or do do things like that, but it has the potential to be toxic and it isn't really playing to my WinCon.

In conclusion, berate me for doing stupid things like that all you want, but please don't go after dunnstral for it. LOL

Ok. Sorry for spam posting, I'll go away for a bit again.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I had followed that up by saying that it was probably a false trail for a lynch, but I didn't want you being in endgame when you claimed scum in a matter that was more advantageous to scum than town, regardless of whether you were joking or not.

If I had wanted that out in the main thread, I would have originally posted there. And in the neighborhood I actually said I'd only say something if I got to L-1. By posting that I wanted you vigged and not giving the reasoning, Dunn essentially forced my hand to give the reasoning here too, even if it may not have been beneficial to do so.

P-edit: Not going to policy lynch you. If I want to lynch you, it'll be based on a more substantial read. But that's the sort of thing I don't feel comfortable making to contested endgame scenario. Especially since we're now following this up hot on the heels of you muddying the thread with vitriol.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 568, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 565, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you claim to have bought spiked kool-aid after having learned that it does nothing? Your points are now unaccountable, and you could grab something like the vig or ninja for nefarious purposes while pretending you wasted your points on spiked kool-aid, and there would be no way to prove it either way.
I think you'll notice a change in the votecount immediately after I said that I was going to purchase it. I will not discuss this further today.
---
In post 112, Ginngie wrote:
1.02 Votecount

mastina- 4 (Alisae, Lady Lambdadelta, Pine, MariaR)
L - 3

Pink Ball - 1 (Bulbazak)
L - 6

Bulbazak- 1 (Taly)
L - 6

Pine - 1 (mastina)
L - 6

Not Voting - 7 (The Rest of you fucks)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Pink Ball
would be lynched.

chronic masturbaters
-mastina
-Bulbazak
In post 153, PenguinPower wrote:feel my pain and toss me a drink
In post 154, Bulbazak wrote:Buy the Kool-Aid. We can be tipsy together.
In post 156, Ginngie wrote:
Votecount

mastina- 4 (Alisae, Lady Lambdadelta, Pine, MariaR)
L - 3

Alisae - 1 (Bulbazak)
L - 6

Bulbazak- 1 (Taly)
L - 6

Pine- 1 (mastina)
L-6

Not Voting - 6 (The Rest of you fucks)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Pink Ball
would be lynched.

chronic masturbaters
-mastina
-Bulbazak
Am I missing something?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

It's fairly obvious what's missing.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Like - you're on me for not seeing stuff and yet you don't see obvious stuff when pointed out so...
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Even when you quote it
<(") | (")>
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

even i can see it
GTKAS
| here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Bingle »

Quick question: Who else can manually kill themselves?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 55, mastina wrote:If my wincon triggers, then you know every living town player was a part of that. Since I doubt I'm the only 3p in the game, that means you can get good info from it, so you've got no reason not to masturbate.
This isn't the totality of information your supposed wincon gives, btw.

It confirms the last player to start masturbating as town as well as confirming every player who isn't masturbating to be scum. As such, if we want to masturbating, someone should pick an order for the masturbating to happen.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”