Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Votecount

gobbledygook-4 (Bingle, Pink Ball, Pine, gobbledygook)
L - 3

Pine- 2 (xRECKONERx, Lady Lambdadelta)
L - 5

Bulbazak- 2 (Alisae, MariaR)
L - 5

Aristophanes- 2 (Dunnstral, Bulbazak)
L - 5

Dunnstral- 1 (PenguinPower)
L - 6

Not Voting - 13 MINUS THE NUMBERS ABOVE ADDED FUCK THIS PART (The Rest of you fucks)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Pink Ball
would be lynched.

Day One's deadline is Monday, April 27th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2020-04-27 22:00:00).

chronic masturbaters
-xRECKONERx
-Bulbazak
-PenguinPower
-Taly
-Pink Ball
-Bingle
-Aristophanes
-gobbledygook
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 903, Aristophanes wrote:I'm being greedy in the name of benevolence. Nice misrep tho!
I agree that you say you want my money to use it better than I could. I also agree that that is what literally every politician ever has told me.

Basically, you're being a real trump.

(I don't trust anyone enough to give them money, and asking me to give you money cements that belief. If I townread someone enough to give them my money, I will signal this to them without outright saying it.)
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 900, Ginngie wrote:
Post a chill song for me to smoke too. Any player that posts a song by the end of 4/22/20 will earn $1.

The challenge lasts from 4/20/20 to 4/22/20 because 4/22 is 4/20 too.
[youtube]g7i8ZHDNHyM&t=970s[/youtube]

Alternatively:

Or any song by The Postal Service.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Bingle »

FTFM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Post a chill song for me to smoke too. Any player that posts a song by the end of 4/22/20 will earn $1.

off the lofi album i exec produced
green shirt thursdays
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 926, Bingle wrote:
In post 903, Aristophanes wrote:I'm being greedy in the name of benevolence. Nice misrep tho!
I agree that you say you want my money to use it better than I could. I also agree that that is what literally every politician ever has told me.

(I don't trust anyone enough to give them money, and asking me to give you money cements that belief. If I townread someone enough to give them my money, I will signal this to them without outright saying it.)
I realized I shouldn't just be tongue in cheek and should actually explain why this behavior is scum indicative in my eyes.

It is true that town would want additional funds to buy useful powers, just like scum would want to keep the money to themselves. It is more true that town would want to obscure the fact that they had additional money to buy powers. Ari did the first and explicitly didn't do the latter.

More importantly, Ari has done fuckall to be readable, but still thinks he's trustworthy enough to have additional funding.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

This is a thing I will give time to in the morning.
<(") | (")>
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 918, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 916, gobbledygook wrote:Like... I cannot express how dumb this plan is...

Their premise is Reck could win the game outright and we lose if we let them get all masturbated
Then they say they want to sort Reck tomorrow. But like... his win condition is not going to change between today and tomorrow, so the same argument is going to apply tomorrow... thah reck could win and everyone else loses. So I don’t understand why people do not want to test it today but will test it tomorrow, or on any future days. It makes zero clucking sense.
It could change tho, 'cause with one or two players dead then getting everyone to masturbate is not accomplished and the wincon changes between today and tomorrow.

You're still acting like you know Reck's role when you don't.
pls posit to me a role i could have that involves getting everyone to jerk off other than what ive claimed
green shirt thursdays
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Pine »

A L T E R N A T E S E R I A L K I L L E R
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Pine »

Also, you designed designed a third party role very similar to this in Gay Mafia. Yes, I'm aware that that role left the game independently when it was successful, but that doesn't preclude you winning independently.

There is almost literally nothing you can say which would change my lack of trust in your slot.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Like if you don't get a good ol' sit back and chill with this song I'm self voting
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 930, Bingle wrote:
In post 926, Bingle wrote:

I realized I shouldn't just be tongue in cheek and should actually explain why this behavior is scum indicative in my eyes.

It is true that town would want additional funds to buy useful powers, just like scum would want to keep the money to themselves. It is more true that town would want to obscure the fact that they had additional money to buy powers. Ari did the first and explicitly didn't do the latter.

More importantly, Ari has done fuckall to be readable, but still thinks he's trustworthy enough to have additional funding.
Bingle, read the goddamned PT and rethink this.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 932, xRECKONERx wrote: pls posit to me a role i could have that involves getting everyone to jerk off other than what ive claimed
In post 2332, Krazy wrote: The Collectors was
stabbed
! They were...
Spoiler:
Neutral Wincon Jack of All Trades NeighborWelcome to Krazy's Post-Apocalypse upick!

You are Arthur Dent, a
neutral wincon jack of all trades

Mech: You may only use or handle one item or ability at night. You can only activate one wincon per day.

DAY-ABILITY: Wincon Activation. During the first 100 hours of each dayphase, you may activate a win condition for the day. You must BOLD the activation code in the main game thread (not in a spoiler). The word "ACTIVATE" must be caps and in bold before the number code.
ACTIVATE: 1142
-- Codename: JESTER -- If you are lynched this day, you win the game.
ACTIVATE: 2269
-- Codename: LYNCHER -- As soon as possible, the mod will assign you a lynch target among living players. This lynch target will be randomly determined and not restricted to alignment. If that player is lynched, you will exit the game as a winner at the end of the dayphase.
ACTIVATE: 33666
-- Codename: UNJESTER -- if you are successfully killed by a night action the following night, you will win the game.

PASSIVE ITEM: You have a solar-powered walkie talkie. So long as it is DAY, you can talk in a neighborhood to any other individuals with a solar-powered walkie talkie on frequency 4815. The following topic will open during the day: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81913

Win:
If none of the above win conditions are met, you win with any other faction as a survivor.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81907

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

*Note, only the hydra has access to the neighborhood

*Note, the Collectors did not achieve their wincon :(
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

"If none of the above win conditions are met, you win with any other faction as a survivor"
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 922, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 55, mastina wrote:
In post 53, mastina wrote:Hi guys.
I'm a third party whose wincon is to have everyone who is town in the game masturbate. This, very explicitly, will not end the game, the game will continue after I achieve my wincon, but like. I'm just here to get a good fuck, I'll help the town in exchange for them giving my win in any way that I can but like. I'm not gonna lie, bluntly, I've got one goal in this game and that's to get y'all to masturbate.
And yes, it is specifically every
living
TOWN player.

So like.

You could in theory get some scumhunting out of this!

If my wincon triggers, then you know every living town player was a part of that. Since I doubt I'm the only 3p in the game, that means you can get good info from it, so you've got no reason
not
to masturbate.
Pb how does it change if one or two people die based off this post
In post 923, Pink Ball wrote:What do you mean?
I mean, based off Reck’s claimed role, it literally does not matter if townies die. You will have the same “predicament” today, tomorrow. That’s why it makes no sense to hold off on “solving” Reck. Because if you think his wincon causes us to lose today, it is still going to cause us to lose tomorrow. So there’s no point to wait to solve him. And if Pine’s serial killer paranoia even is real (which it isn’t) then letting Reck have t he opportunity to kill someone tonight is EVEN LESS of a reason to keep him around until tomorrow.

No matter how you chickens cut it, dealing with Reck TODAY is better than dealing with Reck ANY OTHER TIME.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 937, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 932, xRECKONERx wrote: pls posit to me a role i could have that involves getting everyone to jerk off other than what ive claimed
In post 2332, Krazy wrote: The Collectors was
stabbed
! They were...
Spoiler:
Neutral Wincon Jack of All Trades NeighborWelcome to Krazy's Post-Apocalypse upick!

You are Arthur Dent, a
neutral wincon jack of all trades

Mech: You may only use or handle one item or ability at night. You can only activate one wincon per day.

DAY-ABILITY: Wincon Activation. During the first 100 hours of each dayphase, you may activate a win condition for the day. You must BOLD the activation code in the main game thread (not in a spoiler). The word "ACTIVATE" must be caps and in bold before the number code.
ACTIVATE: 1142
-- Codename: JESTER -- If you are lynched this day, you win the game.
ACTIVATE: 2269
-- Codename: LYNCHER -- As soon as possible, the mod will assign you a lynch target among living players. This lynch target will be randomly determined and not restricted to alignment. If that player is lynched, you will exit the game as a winner at the end of the dayphase.
ACTIVATE: 33666
-- Codename: UNJESTER -- if you are successfully killed by a night action the following night, you will win the game.

PASSIVE ITEM: You have a solar-powered walkie talkie. So long as it is DAY, you can talk in a neighborhood to any other individuals with a solar-powered walkie talkie on frequency 4815. The following topic will open during the day: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81913

Win:
If none of the above win conditions are met, you win with any other faction as a survivor.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81907

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

*Note, only the hydra has access to the neighborhood

*Note, the Collectors did not achieve their wincon :(
In post 938, Pink Ball wrote:"If none of the above win conditions are met, you win with any other faction as a survivor"
How is that a good reason to let Reck live? He could scumside and we would be clucked. Like???
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 802, Bingle wrote: Bulb is excluded because he's talked about the enter/gobbles scumread, but I would be interested in hearing his thoughts on other peoples.
I'm not sold on Pine-town, but I'm willing to give him another day, since he apparently gets better on later days. But I will lynch that slot if it gets to L-1 or looks like the only viable option. I think I'd rather lynch Ari. Have a can't explain gut that says probably scum. And on the plus side, I get money back. I guess the same could go with Pengu, but not super excited there and would only compromise if need to.
In post 826, Pine wrote:If Mastina hadn't claimed it and just started the masturbation trend without mentioning third parties, it would likely have been treated as a silly drug-themed feature of the game and you'd have gotten an easy win and MAYBE actually exposed a scumzor.
This is a big reason why I think her claim is accurate. If it was anything other than that, she had no reason to claim in the thread and could have tricked everyone into performing her wincon. That she didn't, and knowing mastina at least a little as a player, gives me reason to trust the claim. It's also why I backed her scum read of you. You both know each other fairly well, enough that you should know this as well. That you didn't, and that she called you out for it and called you scum made me comfortable with sheeping her.
In post 892, Pink Ball wrote:mastina could have lied about the town part of the claim, pointing out that she would leave only if all town masturbated, in order to get us to discuss the posibility to get a conftown/confscum situation, but in reality the wincon is making every single player of the list masturbate and that's a difficult wincon to achieve. Something like "you either make everyone masturbate at the same time or you become a survivor". Suits well with buying a BP, right?
Nah, fam. She would have done what Pine said. That hypothetical role does not match mastina's actions.

And for the love of Batman, EVERYONE GET THE FRAK OFF OF GOBBLE!
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@gobble you're missing the point; if Reck doesn't achieve his wincon today, he turns into a survivor. In that case it's better not solving him today. And I haven't said that it's a reason for letting him live, it's a reason for not dealing with him today. I'd rather lynch scum
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

That's a lot of meaningless speculation.

Get off Gobble, Pink.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 943, Pink Ball wrote:@gobble you're missing the point; if Reck doesn't achieve his wincon today, he turns into a survivor. In that case it's better not solving him today. And I haven't said that it's a reason for letting him live, it's a reason for not dealing with him today. I'd rather lynch scum
Pink Ball. We just lynch him if he doesn’t leave today. Why would we not lynch that today as opposed to later? He would be proven a liar. How does waiting in this scenario do anything for the town if he is a survivor and lied about his win con?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 944, Bulbazak wrote:That's a lot of meaningless speculation.

Get off Gobble, Pink.
Weren’t you hard scumreading my slot?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Oh, you're not town. But if I'm right, you're a horrible lynch.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 944, Bulbazak wrote:That's a lot of meaningless speculation.

Get off Gobble, Pink.
It's like we're playing a game of mafia
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Taly »

this song is mandatory for all to witness at least once in their lives
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”