Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1337, Natirasha wrote:
You're solving things your way. How so? I haven't seen anything to speak of. One naked vote on me to follow up Hiraki in post . And then you respond to RCE by OMGUS voting him in
I legit didnt know Hiraki voted you on the first one, and the second one was because their opportunism the whole "Lynch the person who is being uncooperative" thing is pretty obviously a bad move. And if I say how I'm solving things it loses efficacy, I wish GIF was here too because they could explain it better than me since we were old collaborators but whatever. Yes I know that sounds like a copout, lynch me if you think that's bad lol.

And yeah I knew how my "Im gonna live" post was gonna be interpreted, but I also felt the need to say it because I'd rather get that shit out of the way instead of expecting people to deep dive into 5+ year old meta in lylo that just sounds like a horrible time.

Anyways lets not lynch Alisae today, even if they have questionable moments I think they're useful atm. I'll defer to Y&T though on that.
Image every player here playing in this way. We would just sit here, don't vote and aboid interactions with each others, because you know
In post 1172, Natirasha wrote:my own way doesn't really involve finding scum through people talking because talk is cheap only things that matter matter.
There is no way for people to win like this. Allowing others to check you is equally important to finding scum by yourself, unless you are some kind of vigilante which at this point you can't be.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1344, Alisae wrote:Like
Nati is so disinterested its town imo
You can’t compare it to scum faking they can revive someone because that had strings attached
yea and chemist was so disinterested on day 1 that you made a scumcase based on it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1352, Kerset wrote:
You can’t compare it to scum faking they can revive someone because that had strings attached
yea and chemist was so disinterested on day 1 that you made a scumcase based on it
i've never seen chemist play that way imo
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

but sure lets discredit me
its not like ur scum or anything :shifty:
GTKAS
| here.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by L and Light »

In post 1305, Kerset wrote:
In post 1293, L and Light wrote:viewtopic.php?f=53&t=82360

~Looking at Norwee's most recent town game, I feel like the ISO's in this game and the game I linked are excessively different. Trying to explain it in-depth is somewhat difficult, but basically I'm looking at like the tone of the overall macro and the micro, both with the immense amount of posting happening in that game and his tone of actively pushing reads but also being aggressive and responding to pushes on him with like strong, aggressive responses. Also the amount of just like, laid-back memes and one-liners does not have much of a presence in that ISO, but I've noticed some of that this game~

-Light
hey i have been there :O
~indeed you have :v~
In post 1308, RCEnigma wrote:Not going anywhere near a Norwegian wagon.
y nawt ;-;
In post 1309, Alisae wrote:L and Light and Hiraki come join us!
I'm pretty okay with the norwee wagon as a whole I think, and I'm reconsidering my read on Kerset so I may as well
VOTE: Norwee

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by L and Light »

In post 1313, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1296, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:Norwee is coasting btw. Scum does this a lot where they take a backseat on the wagons. I feel like Norwee would push more if he was town.

-Tataru
You need to get those bits out of your head. I'm not going to take the lead in every single game i play, especially not when i've been busy with schoolwork in real life. I've placed my vote on the Nati wagon because i find RCE and Kerset trustworthy and i've never liked the Natirasha slot. Doesn't mean i'm gonna stand here and shout "Off with their head!" all day just because the game is stalling. I for one, find it suspicious how defensive Alisae is for the Nati slot. And now they are predictably pushing me as a counterwagon based on some crappy: "he is coasting" argument you started throwing out.
At first you townread me for nothing, and now you scumread me for nothing. I'm starting to wonder if you're not just a potato, but a totally BAKED potato.
~what about my defense of the nati slot? Is that different or is it also suspicious that I am defending natirasha?~

-Ight (I'm still searching for the L)
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by L and Light »

also @Y&T can you explain why you have Enter as strong town?
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by L and Light »

In post 1316, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 312, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, my townbloc atm is {Kerset, Norwee, Bit/Alyssa Hydra, Adu}
Also i love the fact that dear Alisae's wonderful townblock lasted for approximately one lynch before turning opportunistically on the people suspecting them and completely turning their reads around. Bitmap hydra was pushed as SK too. Lmao.
~The town block that Ali posted was over 1000 posts ago, why do you think that Ali should still hold the same exact town block at this time, instead of having progressive reads?~
In post 1314, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1297, Enter wrote:VOTE: Norwee
I thought Enter for town. But this is pretty bad.
All i've seen from you lately is talking to yourself and completely nonsensical posts. And now this.
~So you thought Enter was town until he voted you? I don't disagree that I think Enter might be scum, but why does Enter voting you immediately make you think he's less likely to be town?~
In post 1319, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1172, Natirasha wrote: lmao is this about me saying that flavorclaiming is bad? Cuz like it doesn't take a genius to realize that this game has a heavy flavor component. Anyways I'm solving things in my own way, it just happens that my own way doesn't really involve finding scum through people talking because talk is cheap only things that matter matter. Go reread my posts if you want because I have a pretty clear throughline to my interactions here if you want.
You're solving things your way. How so? I haven't seen anything to speak of. One naked vote on me to follow up Hiraki in post . And then you respond to RCE by OMGUS voting him in . You didn't say anything about why you voted him when he voted you, didn't take the time to explain why he was scummy and deserved your vote. You just voted back. And so far, done little else.
In post 1172, Natirasha wrote:Also in case it isn't clear, as town I always last to the endgame because I keep a relatively low-information profile so remember that later. Easiest way to win is let me play with my toys and then vote for whoever is against me in lylo.
Sounds like a unwarranted excuse for why you will most likely stay alive until LYLO. "Scum won't shoot me because i'm their buddy. So better justify it by saying i always last until LYLO, oh, and whoever is against me then is scum!"
~But why would Nati need to have an excuse for staying alive when no one expects them to be the nightkill, and why would scum!nati think of making an "Excuse" if they realize that, as town, they are unlikely to die at night.~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by L and Light »

In post 1325, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is pretty much a given that a useless slot will be kept alive by scum if they see no threat it in, yet Nati felt the need to reiterate their reason for likely survival and it was very self-conscious. Looks like bad juju if you ask me.
~Welp these basically answered the questions I asked in the last post (other than Ali's town block one)

I agree that the post was bad, I just don't think that its inherently indicative of being scum, and someone can make a bad post and still be town. Could Nati, as town, not off-handedly state, "I'm probably going to be around until LyLo because I'm slacking and I'll just vote whoever is scum at that time"

I almost think its more likely for town!Nati to not think about the implications of their slot being inactive, instead of a scum!Nati using their inactivity as an excuse for being alive, when there is no reason for an excuse to be made.~

In post 1328, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Alisae’s reads are like the total opposite of mine. Why is Nati town? Why is Kerset scum?
Why are you not town?
Why do you believe that different people can't have different reads?
Why is Alisae the one you are specifically calling out on this?
In post 1330, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let me reiterate something i said earlier. I don’t think Enter is all that scummy. But the way they just jumped on my wagon without properly fleshing out any thought process behind it was eh. But i don’t see them as overtly scummy as other slots.
~Ok~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by L and Light »

~also noting that Natirasha's vote on you in 478 was BEFORE Hiraki, and Hiraki was the one who jumped on "sheeping" Natirasha.

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by L and Light »

In post 1336, Alisae wrote:
In post 823, Natirasha wrote:For the record the mod bullied me in pms into using my power.
In post 802, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
The Mod was Harassing Me, So I Decided to Use My Worthless Power

~why does this mean that they are town? why could it not be scum using their ability?~

You're solving things your way. How so? I haven't seen anything to speak of. One naked vote on me to follow up Hiraki in post . And then you respond to RCE by OMGUS voting him in
I legit didnt know Hiraki voted you on the first one, and the second one was because their opportunism the whole "Lynch the person who is being uncooperative" thing is pretty obviously a bad move. And if I say how I'm solving things it loses efficacy, I wish GIF was here too because they could explain it better than me since we were old collaborators but whatever. Yes I know that sounds like a copout, lynch me if you think that's bad lol.

And yeah I knew how my "Im gonna live" post was gonna be interpreted, but I also felt the need to say it because I'd rather get that shit out of the way instead of expecting people to deep dive into 5+ year old meta in lylo that just sounds like a horrible time.

Anyways lets not lynch Alisae today, even if they have questionable moments I think they're useful atm. I'll defer to Y&T though on that.
~Wdym by Alisae is useful? Does useful = town or do you think they are scum but don't want to Lynch them?~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by L and Light »

~I do agree with this though~
In post 1346, Alisae wrote:I actually just have a daycop guilty on your slot tbh
In post 1348, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Your reads don’t even make any sense. And your justifications on them are a fail.
VOTE: Alisae
~does having "nonsensical reads," if that is the case, mean that the person is scum? ~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by L and Light »

In post 1349, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1346, Alisae wrote:I actually just have a daycop guilty on your slot tbh
Yeah, sure. Very trustworthy.
~Why does this sound like a serious response?~
In post 1351, Kerset wrote:

Image every player here playing in this way. We would just sit here, don't vote and aboid interactions with each others, because you know
In post 1172, Natirasha wrote:my own way doesn't really involve finding scum through people talking because talk is cheap only things that matter matter.
There is no way for people to win like this. Allowing others to check you is equally important to finding scum by yourself, unless you are some kind of vigilante which at this point you can't be.
~This is why there are different calibers of players :v

there are the active gods
there are the active shitters
the inactive gods
and the inactive shitters
and then there are the people that get replaced almost immediately :^)~

(also it would be funny if there were more killing roles, just with other conditional values)
So far we've had a 1-shot vigi
A vigi that can basically kill every 3 nights
me, a conditional vigi who is unlikely to actually get a kill unless its directly leashed

Any others :3~

-Light
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Kerset »

Light did you kill L? He haven't posted for a while.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Enter »

UNVOTE:
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Enter »

I recognize what you're saying here.

How it happened in my head (before I read your post) is: Mod makes role for the purpose of sending harassing PMs, mod sends role to player w/o informing player of situation, mod sends PMs on regular schedule until player uses ability, player uses ability out of frustration.

I don't know. I do feel like I find myself justifying too often, which is commonly a sign of being wrong. As the game progresses, I begin to sway more and more to your reads. I don't think they've been particularly convincing to be honest, and I'd rather kill and think that it's a good kill than kill and feel that it's a good kill. I don't necessarily feel good about this one, but I think we make it a lot farther if we follow through, if that makes any sense.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Enter »

Again, w/ the other two players - if you look at their openings, they're very townie, but then you watch their actions and they quickly fall off that spectrum. I fear falling to my biases at this point, but it's becoming a PoE situation. There's the lunches I often feel pretty good on and then the ones that I think will follow well logically, and they're conflicting again, like they do every game. I honestly don't like and I don't want to take responsibility for it, but I fear that my own lack of aggression is what's causing this game to be so stale. (Or maybe it's only stale from my PoV and everyone else is doing fine?) I might be anchoring too much to you and relying on you too much for perspective, but I feel like it helps a lot.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Enter »

At this point I'd prefer to simply lynch in the trio you mentioned earlier and move from there. I think I'm approaching analysis paralysis at breakneck speed.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Enter »

@RCE, I apologize, I completely forgot about our votes changing together. I'll move back to Natirasha if you'd like, but Kerset mentioned that she won't be the lynch today due to Hiraki and Alisae, so I'd prefer to put my vote there.

I'm more than willing to discuss my reads on those players (if you'd be willing to put the time in to share your input).
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Prodded one player, they have (expired on 2020-04-26 00:13:52) to get back before being replaced.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Hectic »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Honestly, I've thought Norwee was scummy since replacing in, but I am fully aware of my bias of scumreading him, so I've been restraining myself.

VOTE: Alisae Feels a little like Donnie Brasco Alisae kind of maybe
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Norwee, why is that you always feel the need to attack players that attack you? Additionally, why is it never for their questionable reasons but just to point out that they might be questionnable and oops, some of them may have actual faults with your play?

Unvote, Vote: Norwee
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1371, Hectic wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Honestly, I've thought Norwee was scummy since replacing in, but I am fully aware of my bias of scumreading him, so I've been restraining myself.

VOTE: Alisae Feels a little like Donnie Brasco Alisae kind of maybe
dude you realize i was hard trolling in DB right?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

and I get that you think that mostly because I'm not really putting any effort into the game when I should be, but honestly, I kind of just can't bring the energy to tryhard in the mafia game.
I think Norwee has in general played a scummy day this phase and has in general been just constantly shading everything he could w/o really putting effort into the game itself.

Like, I don't think I could seriously say to myself that Norwee is trying to solve a mafia game.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”