farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1023, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're saying MariaR is lazyscummy because she thinks Lillith is scum and I am town, and the evidence you presented was that I publicly told Lillith our reads would be aligned which you thought was me giving Lillith my vote.
I'm questing her calling you gun ho for your iso, when the majority of your game play is following lillith's lead. That was why I thought her catch up was a joke and a lie.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1020, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're chill MariaR don't let anyond ruffle your feathers.
Thanks sometimes people read my tone wrong and it's got some people to think I dislike them so I wanted to clear that up for personal reasons.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:14 am

Post by lilith2013 »

.... am I not allowed to have emotions while playing mafia now?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:14 am

Post by MariaR »

That's not what I'm saying and I'm pretty sure you know it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:15 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Okay, is this better: you're calling me fake for playing emotionally
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1024, MariaR wrote:
In post 1015, farside22 wrote:See calling a play gun ho that has done nothing to lead the town or take a stance is crap.
You can't expect me to believe that you read the game or see someone who is trying to figure the game out even reading abr's iso alone.
So yes I'm going to call crap as I see it. Next is lillth. You gave vague gut, her emotions and how she flips flop back and forth. But wow guess what I do that. Go check out the doubles game I just played where I went back and forth on reads and how I was feeling and up's and downs.
That's called being invested in a game girl.
1) He's being aggro. Is that not what the term means? In your face gung-ho etc etc
2) You're right he's not trying to do anything you just listed and I never said he was. That doesn't have to be the base of a townread and that's not what mine is based on at all. If that was the only way to townread someone you would be scumreading half of MS alone.
3) People have changes in emotion that's human. Everyone does it's perfectly normally. In a game like mafiascum you have highs and lows. But when you see a pattern like I do in her like I've said and how her random change is odd. That's when I take issue. I've been invested in games before hell we've played before. It's not that hard in my eyes to see the issue here.
!) He called a player obvscum. That was the most aggressive post. How can you say he is being aggressive. I asked you for specifics and you keep dodging the question.
2) What is your town read based on then?
3P You still haven't given examples of how lilith has done anything you are suggesting. Its just words on an MS board.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1025, farside22 wrote:
In post 1023, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're saying MariaR is lazyscummy because she thinks Lillith is scum and I am town, and the evidence you presented was that I publicly told Lillith our reads would be aligned which you thought was me giving Lillith my vote.
I'm questing her calling you gun ho for your iso, when the majority of your game play is following lillith's lead. That was why I thought her catch up was a joke and a lie.
Lillith is clearly following my lead, at least until now. She presently seems to be riding the farside/vecna train.

And for the last time woman GUNG HO, stop disrespecting my Texan waifu gun ho.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1029, lilith2013 wrote:Okay, is this better: you're calling me fake for playing emotionally
I'm saying part of your emotions are exaggerated/planned
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:17 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1031, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Lillith is clearly following my lead, at least until now. She presently seems to be riding the farside/vecna train.

that is 100% not true, you're voting farside and she's my strongest townread?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:17 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1032, MariaR wrote:
In post 1029, lilith2013 wrote:Okay, is this better: you're calling me fake for playing emotionally
Okay, how can you tell? It seems like you're just reading my posts and ascribing exaggeration/planning to them
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:17 am

Post by votato »

is she? I don't think she's going after farside, she earlier said she was townreading farside didnt she?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:19 am

Post by votato »

In post 1033, lilith2013 wrote:

why is it so important to you that you arent sheeping ABR though?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Lillith is clearly following my lead, at least
until now.
She presently seems to be riding the farside/vecna train.

Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:22 am

Post by lilith2013 »

no, I was scumreading SS from the very beginning
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:22 am

Post by farside22 »

You are making 0 sense right about now.
In post 1034, lilith2013 wrote:
Okay, how can you tell? It seems like you're just reading my posts and ascribing exaggeration/planning to them
That is exactly what she did! That is why I keep asking her to show where she got that from and how she interpreted it that way.
The times I asked for an example she had something else to say or not give up the post that gave the impression.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1030, farside22 wrote:
In post 1015, farside22 wrote:See calling a play gun ho that has done nothing to lead the town or take a stance is crap.
You can't expect me to believe that you read the game or see someone who is trying to figure the game out even reading abr's iso alone.
So yes I'm going to call crap as I see it. Next is lillth. You gave vague gut, her emotions and how she flips flop back and forth. But wow guess what I do that. Go check out the doubles game I just played where I went back and forth on reads and how I was feeling and up's and downs.
1) He's being aggro. Is that not what the term means? In your face gung-ho etc etc
2) You're right he's not trying to do anything you just listed and I never said he was. That doesn't have to be the base of a townread and that's not what mine is based on at all. If that was the only way to townread someone you would be scumreading half of MS alone.
3) People have changes in emotion that's human. Everyone does it's perfectly normally. In a game like mafiascum you have highs and lows. But when you see a pattern like I do in her like I've said and how her random change is odd. That's when I take issue. I've been invested in games before hell we've played before. It's not that hard in my eyes to see the issue here.
!) He called a player obvscum. That was the most aggressive post. How can you say he is being aggressive. I asked you for specifics and you keep dodging the question.
3 You still haven't given examples of how lilith has done anything you are suggesting. Its just words on an MS board.
1) I seriously don't know how to answer this without saying look at his iso it's all there. Like, all of it. Do you think he's thinking out his posts and planning on how to give scum a better advantage? Do you see him manipulating people or posts? No it's just, I look at his posts and think 'that man is posting without a second thought.' Town act before they think. Scum think before they act.
2) See above
3) I did in my catch up. See the S_S/Lilth interactions and how aggressive she is and then a sudden stop early game and then it slowly goes back to aggro. Then, it's casual with people she townreads aggro etc etc.
Do you not see what I'm talking about in her iso? I can go grab quotes for you if you want but I want you to go look yourself first.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1038, lilith2013 wrote:no, I was scumreading SS from the very beginning
ABR is saying he thinks your scum for no reason now.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:23 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1036, votato wrote:

why is it so important to you that you arent sheeping ABR though?
It's important to me that he doesn't misrep my reads, wouldn't that be important to you
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:25 am

Post by MariaR »

No one can truly tell how the emotions of someone else work. I'm saying I think some of your stuff is fake and I noticed a pattern and a few glaring points. I showed those glaring points and the pattern. I don't think there's much more I can really say on it?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:26 am

Post by MariaR »

See I've never dodged a question in my life. If there's ever a question I don't wanna answer I'll tell you. So if you think I dodged a question point it out to me. Saying people dodge questions and thinking no one is gonna bring it up is stupid that's like mafia 101. Just because you're not satisfied with the answer you're given does not mean someone is dodging.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1040, MariaR wrote:
In post 1030, farside22 wrote:
3 You still haven't given examples of how lilith has done anything you are suggesting. Its just words on an MS board.
1) I seriously don't know how to answer this without saying look at his iso it's all there. Like, all of it. Do you think he's thinking out his posts and planning on how to give scum a better advantage? Do you see him manipulating people or posts? No it's just, I look at his posts and think 'that man is posting without a second thought.' Town act before they think. Scum think before they act.
2) See above
3) I did in my catch up. See the S_S/Lilth interactions and how aggressive she is and then a sudden stop early game and then it slowly goes back to aggro. Then, it's casual with people she townreads aggro etc etc.
Do you not see what I'm talking about in her iso? I can go grab quotes for you if you want but I want you to go look yourself first.
Yup, No evidence found here in regards to ABR as I asked repeatedly and no following someone else's logic and vote in no MS world is a town tell.
The catch up about S/S and lilth you wrote off, but casual with town and agro with non town is not a scum tell.
If it is then show where you saw scum doing something like that before and then tell me town players that don't do the same thing.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:27 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1043, MariaR wrote:
No one can truly tell how the emotions of someone else work. I'm saying I think some of your stuff is fake and I noticed a pattern and a few glaring points. I showed those glaring points and the pattern. I don't think there's much more I can really say on it?
Okay so the pattern is "I'm aggressive with people I'm scumreading and not aggressive with people I'm townreading"

How is that scummy? Like I'm naturally going to be pushing people I'm scumreading and not so much pushing people I already have a townread on
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1043, MariaR wrote:
Just an FYI, she only posted one quote with lilth that she had an issue with.
In post 932, MariaR wrote:(Insert obligatory skip the first five pages here because it’s always filler)

Page 5 is just S_S vs lilith. S_S comes off worse here due to the kinda defensive tone in posts like 116. I kinda want to tr lilith with how guns blazing she just seems to start the game with.
In post 137, farside22 wrote:
In post 129, chkflip wrote:Don't talk about ongoing games votato.

Those slips are faker than pro wrestling wtf.
More votes on this will get you into my goodwill.
Also lilith, less tunneling. Ss is at least responding and trying to engage.
Unlike chk who is poking with unless garbage.
This made me look back and I don’t really like this. Especially if S_S does indeed flip scum. Independently they attack chk for...NAI filler from the looks of it. Saying ‘At least S_S is doing this’ is kinda bland in my eyes when that’s the bare minimum.
In post 163, lilith2013 wrote:I’m on board with a chkflip wagon. farside is right, I’m tunneling and that’s my b. I’ll revisit SS later.

VOTE: chkflip
I’ve legit never been hit with more tone whiplash in my life. It’s not even like this was a day it was an hour. That’s...idk how to feel about that. It goes from ‘I GOT YOU SCUM’ to ‘Oh you’re right my bad’ I think it’s worth noting this was right after a VC with Voto at 5 and S_S at 3 but uh, opinions would be nice.

People sussing ABR/shading him on page 8/9 is kinda lol to me. To be fair one of those slots is me but hey who cares.
In post 227, SirCakez wrote:I want to declare a TR on Lilith but I'm also aware I'm biased and want to TR Lilith :(
Town.
In post 233, farside22 wrote:There was no A at all in the post that were reference.
Nothing since then is really showing why you continue you read on the spot. You just want to egg on something that is not there and ride it out.
No where do I see anything other then antagonizing a player to react while not scum hunting.
Ooo let me throw my hat into the ring.

To me, S_S feels defensively aggressive and that in and of itself is kinda towny! Mostly because I think scum S_S is kinda a doormat half the time. But, it kinda mellows out later on. For Cakez here I suppose I don’t really fully get it? Were you saying that Cakez had one reason to sr S_S and now that he’s not doing that anymore he shouldn’t be sr? Because that is horrible logic, but if not let me know.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:30 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Oh hey I just noticed this inconsistency:
In post 932, MariaR wrote: Page 5 is just S_S vs lilith.
S_S comes off worse here due to the kinda defensive tone
in posts like 116. I kinda want to tr lilith with how guns blazing she just seems to start the game with.

-------------------

To me,
S_S feels defensively aggressive and that in and of itself is kinda towny
! Mostly because I think scum S_S is kinda a doormat half the time. But, it kinda mellows out later on. For Cakez here I suppose I don’t really fully get it? Were you saying that Cakez had one reason to sr S_S and now that he’s not doing that anymore he shouldn’t be sr? Because that is horrible logic, but if not let me know.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:31 am

Post by votato »

In post 1021, farside22 wrote:
In post 1009, votato wrote:it seems like farside made some initial reads, and is now going full confirmation bias. farside, do you think you could go through some of maria's posts and try to explain them yourself from the lens of town!maria? could you do the same for me? I'm not sure I like all of Maria's posts that much either, but you seem to be giving her the same treatment you're giving me, which is: "you're scum. I've decided you're scum, and therefore you are. And since you're scum im going to read your posts as coming only from scum, and treat you like you're a bad person." You seem to be getting really ticked off, and maybe you've just tunneled really hard, but it seems more likely that you're putting on an angry facade for some AtE action. How dare we be scum?
In post 987, farside22 wrote:
In post 979, MariaR wrote:I dislike how farside is treating/talking to my slot like it's already scum instead of trying to ya know. Just talk normally but that can just be a dif in playstyle and annoyance more than anything else.
pedit: It makes me want to wagon Vecna even more!
I'm sorry you rolled scum. If you were town I would be really nice and try to see your pov but so far everything you posted look made up and vague.
Thank you for replacing. Much love to you for doing that.
it seems like you're really trying hard here to be open minded and reasoned, and not at all tunneling.
I tunnel till someone tells me that my read makes no sense or this player does X typically.
Or if I'm not sure about my reads on a player.
but it doesnt explain why you started tunneling. also earlier, you said you were pretty clear that you weren't tunneling me, so what changed?
In post 775, farside22 wrote:
In post 763, votato wrote:im starting to think that theres one scum in {lilith, paragon, farside} based on recent interactions.

farside, so far it seems that you've read everything I've said as scum or NAI. could you be tunneling? What do you think the thought process of town!votato is? what do you think the thought process of scum!votato is?
Nope.
I don't know you as a player so I'm waiting to see what you do with what you got.
For example why is the interaction between me, lilith and Paragon look like there is scum in that group? Why did you call that group out among others that have been talking?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”