EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

Titus wrote:
In post 1545, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1544, Titus wrote:
In post 1542, EspressoPatronum wrote:gobble was looking for every opportunity to leave pk's wagon.
My VCA clears Gobble.

You're welcome to vote Egix.
How does it clear gobble?
Click the temporal iso.

Look where Gobble is when Pisskop was an option.
The VCA alone fails to provide the context of gobble's wagon swaps. In addition, it doesn't capture his brief swap to my wagon, putting me at L-2. He says it was a meme vote, but he could have been testing the waters.
Here's a recap of gobble's votes on pk, plus all of his votes yesterday.

DAY 1:
In post 738, gobbledygook wrote:Wait why don’t we just kill Pisskop?

VOTE: pisskop
pk was never a viable wagon on D1. It was always between Adorable or RS. To me, this vote looks like a token vote against pk.
DAY 2:
In post 890, gobbledygook wrote:Fine
VOTE: Pisskop

The slot has done literally nothing all game. It gets purge
gobble waffled between momo and pk near the end of the day. Notably, he stayed on pk despite the flash wagon on momo. He may have been trying to stay off the town wagon.

DAY 3:
In post 895, gobbledygook wrote:Let’s murderate pk
In post 1110, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Pisskop
In post 1163, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1160, alimdia wrote:
In post 1154, gobbledygook wrote:Ok. We lynch eyestott then you tomorrow, if he’s town?
How does eyestott's flip prove anything about pisskop?
I don’t think he’s been particularly townie, and it could be a way for scum to get to the end quicker. The fact that you are a mailman makes me think there is not a scum mailman and that eyestott made all of this up.

VOTE: Eyestott
In post 1217, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Pisskop

If this is town, eyestott was definitely setup. But the more I think about this game, I am thinking the guilty is real and its Alim + Egix
In post 1425, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: EP
In post 1431, gobbledygook wrote:Actually I think I just want to kill this

VOTE: Eyestott
In post 1434, gobbledygook wrote:Skulls for the skull throne
VOTE: Pisskop
Churros summed this up nicely:
In post 1472, Churros wrote:In fact it weirds me out as well that there's considerable amount of people hedging on him scum but no vote yet at all.

VOTE: gobbles

I can do either pisskop or eyesott as well. I think they are a bit self resolving either today or tomorrow in the massclaim.
Gobble's voting yesterday looks to achieve two things: 1) be on the pk wagon, 2) try to start a different wagon if possible.

Failing #2, gobble ultimately voted out pk. This absolutely should not clear gobble. Instead, I believe it sets up eyestott and gobble as T/S, as I struggle to see scum!gobble trying to save scum!pk by bussing another scum. At the same time, town!gobble may have rightly found two scum and was waffling between two. Town gobble is excellent at scumreads, so I'm inclined to go eyestott first.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah my VCA works without context EP. It's infuriating to some.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:08 pm

In post 1551, Titus wrote:Yeah my VCA works without context EP. It's infuriating to some.
I mean, I just demonstrated that it doesn't.

In post 1380, EspressoPatronum wrote: Feel free to dispute my ideas with reasons of your own rather than dogmatic assertions.
I await your reasons for how gobble's VCA clears him. Merely asserting that it clears him isn't persuasive.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1552, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1551, Titus wrote:Yeah my VCA works without context EP. It's infuriating to some.
I mean, I just demonstrated that it doesn't.

In post 1380, EspressoPatronum wrote: Feel free to dispute my ideas with reasons of your own rather than dogmatic assertions.
I await your reasons for how gobble's VCA clears him. Merely asserting that it clears him isn't persuasive.
If anyone needs persuading, they just look at Gobble's votes in Temporal's ISO rather than spinning a narrative. Narratives are easy. Truth isn't.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm not voting Gobble until you and Egix are dead, so that's a thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:18 pm

In post 1554, Titus wrote:I'm not voting Gobble until you and Egix are dead, so that's a thing.
Then I sincerely hope I don't make it to lylo with you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1555, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1554, Titus wrote:I'm not voting Gobble until you and Egix are dead, so that's a thing.
Then I sincerely hope I don't make it to lylo with you.
The odds of me making it to lylo are near zero anyway. Basic math and common sense.

As long as you or Egix is the lynch, I am fine. My preference is Egix. Your VCA gives a bit of a townbeard vibe if I am 100% honest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Titus
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1557, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Titus

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1515, gobbledygook wrote:Other than the JoAT, he was in the best position to know PK is guilty, yet he barely did anything yesterday.
That's because I still didn't know for a fact that he was scum (because of how limited my info is) and as I said before, I thought he was gonna be just another ML bait slot.

So if pkop being checked N1 by the mailman wasn't actually a thing, then I wonder why I still saw that he had been targeted by someone. Does him being given his flavour count towards that or something??
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1517, Titus wrote:
In post 1503, Churros wrote:He's the one that gives flavor.

That's his flavor.

It technically means not something the mod has choosen to him, but something he choose himself.

Hmmm.
Perhaps Eyestott is scum who only flavors town?
But pkop had flavour.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1535, Titus wrote:Egix, EP, why should I townread you and lynch the other?
I'm not convinced that Patronum should be lynched.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1548, gobbledygook wrote:Can I have a list of everyone’s top three picks for the remaining scum?
I would like to reread Days 1 and 2 first.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1559, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1515, gobbledygook wrote:Other than the JoAT, he was in the best position to know PK is guilty, yet he barely did anything yesterday.
That's because I still didn't know for a fact that he was scum (because of how limited my info is) and as I said before, I thought he was gonna be just another ML bait slot.

So if pkop being checked N1 by the mailman wasn't actually a thing, then I wonder why I still saw that he had been targeted by someone. Does him being given his flavour count towards that or something??
Can you explain how you saw that he had been targeted by someone.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by alimdia »

Eyescott full mail message?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 1495, EspressoPatronum wrote:V excited for the full claim today.
That would just get conf townies killed. This isn't lylo right? so why massclaim?
In post 1537, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1534, gobbledygook wrote:This game is so so messy from the gambit lol
We can't be certain of the extent of the gambit and/or whether it was actually a gambit at all. I'm waiting until alimdia weighs in before jumping to conclusions.
Me weighing in on what? I already said enough yesterday.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:59 pm

In post 1565, alimdia wrote:
In post 1495, EspressoPatronum wrote:V excited for the full claim today.
That would just get conf townies killed. This isn't lylo right? so why massclaim?
Considering your most recent questions to Egix and eyestott, you're most of the way to wanting a mass claim, too. But to answer your question, I have two reasons to claim today.

1)
A Mech Solve

we have a proven duplicator (gobble), flavour revealer (me), and treestumper (Churros). We also likely have some sort of watcher (Egix), role flavourer (eyestott), an unclaimed mason, and an unknown role. There's probably a mech solve in there somewhere. Delaying the massclaim makes any potential solves harder to execute if they require us to confirm claimed actions. The downside to a claim is, as you said, that it puts our PRs at risk.

Gobble mentioned this earlier, but we really should be using his role to help solve. I don't know why Egix has 'watched' anyone else but gobble tbh. We can offset the dangers of a potential scum!gobble by leashing his role.

2)
Fake Claims

In addition to the mech solve potential, forcing scum to commit to fakeclaims can be useful. It gives them less wiggle room in the future. Looking back through pk's ISO, his tracker claim and supposed night actions were sus (specifically his Churros track), but we didn't scrutinize his claim well enough.

Even if everyone doesn't mass claim today, eyestott absolutely needs to fullclaim. Something doesn't add up with him, and I'd like to figure that out today.
In post 1537, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1534, gobbledygook wrote:This game is so so messy from the gambit lol
We can't be certain of the extent of the gambit and/or whether it was actually a gambit at all. I'm waiting until alimdia weighs in before jumping to conclusions.
Me weighing in on what? I already said enough yesterday.
You weighing in on whether the guilty was fake +/ how you knew Eve was town.

Genuine question - are you witholding information for the sake of it, or are you protecting information that is damaging to town if it gets out? If it's the former, you witholding the information may prevent us from comboing your role with another. If it's the latter, nothing I say will really matter because it'll be a judgment call for you.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:02 pm

How does your target selection work? If you choose, how come you didn't pick gobble?

RE: flavour, I'm fairly certain it counted as an N0 action bcz we got it D1. Maybe @eyestott can clear that up.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 4.1Titus (1) - gobbledygook

Not voting: EspressoPatronum, Titus, alimdia, Churros, eyestott, Egix96

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 4 will end in (expired on 2020-05-09 17:50:00) or when a lynch is reached.
time will end
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Churros »

Gobbles can you explain your Titus vote

You've been naked voting a lot
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 1548, gobbledygook wrote:Can I have a list of everyone’s top three picks for the remaining scum?
I don't think I'm willing to work on "remaining scum" yet

I would say I doubt there's no scum in [Eye, EP, you], maybe Egix, but I would only try teams here after flips

There's too many possibilities here, it's not a linear game as say, double mafia wagons were.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by Churros »

I can see either Titus or Ali being scum, but I think Ali/Titus as a team has a low probability and it's the "big if" that I'll not be able to counter, therefore I'm looking on

at least one scum in [Eye, EP, Gobble, Egix]

maybe or not one scum in [Titus, Ali], but probably not both.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1567, EspressoPatronum wrote:

How does your target selection work? If you choose, how come you didn't pick gobble?

RE: flavour, I'm fairly certain it counted as an N0 action bcz we got it D1. Maybe @eyestott can clear that up.
I choose a player, and learn whether or not they have been targeted by someone else.
If that includes all nights up to that point, and not just the current night, then the visit on p*kop would have been from Stott giving him the flavour.
But if it doesn't, then it means that someone other than myself used an action on p*kop on Night 1 specifically.
Gonna check.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Egix96 »

It doesn't take prior nights into account.
So pkop was visited n1.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

I'm sure it's safe to say that Titus is pretty much clear for pushing early and often on BP/pkop.
I'm also fairly confident that scum would have killed her off if she had also been right on Patronum.
In post 996, pisskop wrote:Goobles is town.

Misdirected town but town.
In post 1003, pisskop wrote:I Tracked Alimedia and got no result.

I asked mod if I could differentiate between 'went no where' and 'could not track' and he refused to answer.
^ I found these two quotes from pkop to be particularly noteworthy. I have my own thoughts on these, but I would like to see what others think before I influence them with mine.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”