Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 474, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 416, Dunnstral wrote:Now we can't tell if he wasn't lynched because everyone was afk, or because mafia didn't want to lynch one of their own, so they didn't post. Which means we pretty much have to lynch him, now.
Cool, so you're saying that lynching him will give no info about any other players because it could be either of those things, but now you want to lynch me anyway.

This is the most obvious scum slip I've seen in a while. Conf scum
Na I hold the #1 scum slip in this setup from last time.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Paragon »

Rather than subconsciously scumread that slot without being able to explain why, I thought it best I bring it up for the sake of transparency!
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Paragon »

In post 475, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Na I hold the #1 scum slip in this setup from last time.
What was it?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 447, Paragon wrote:I'm here! Did my predecessor claim Vanilla Townie?
Why would you replace into a game then automatically assume your slot claimed vanilla? That makes no sense to me.

In post 461, chkflip wrote:
In post 457, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Did you not even read the iso on your slot before jumping in.
I don't always do this when replacing in, tbf? I guess?
I don't always right away either but I can't imagine you would come in and ask if your slot claimed? Especially in a short game like this. It's a weird question to ask and it'd only take a minute to check for yourself.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Paragon »

I didn't assume anything. I just wanted to check.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

But why not just check his iso instead of claiming? He only has 23 short posts and the game itself is short
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Paragon »

I didn't think of it at the time. I posted that immediately after entering the thread. Still, it doesn't make a difference I don't think. I could be WIFOMing and could technically be anything still.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 477, Paragon wrote:
In post 475, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Na I hold the #1 scum slip in this setup from last time.
What was it?
I'd have to look but it was a reference to town as "you guys" Where I had rolled Doc Switch Mafioso.
Was also a few years ago.
In post 478, Raya36 wrote:
In post 447, Paragon wrote:I'm here! Did my predecessor claim Vanilla Townie?
Why would you replace into a game then automatically assume your slot claimed vanilla? That makes no sense to me.

In post 461, chkflip wrote:
In post 457, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Did you not even read the iso on your slot before jumping in.
I don't always do this when replacing in, tbf? I guess?
I don't always right away either but I can't imagine you would come in and ask if your slot claimed? Especially in a short game like this. It's a weird question to ask and it'd only take a minute to check for yourself.
I mean exactly I would never just ask if my slot claimed
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 481, Paragon wrote:I didn't think of it at the time. I posted that immediately after entering the thread. Still, it doesn't make a difference I don't think. I could be WIFOMing and could technically be anything still.
It was just an odd entrance in my opinion but it could be town as easily as scum
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:46 am

Post by TheWizard »

havingfitz has been prodded for inactivity.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

Is it a scum tell?

Are we hammering Knightmare?

Who else are strong scum possibilities?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Looker »

Welcome, Paragon

I feel like we're going into MYLO

• @Ranger: I don't understand what you're telling me. Are you saying that a dead player criticized either Dunnstral or Raya? Because I'm not seeing it.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:54 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 466, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 423, Raya36 wrote:Well I was gonna come in and vote for Knightmare again but seeing as he's at L-1 I'll just say that's where I want my vote to be. Based off of NKA the only thing that has been said to make me think he could be town is that scum are setting him up to look bad (and it was him who said that). But that only makes sense if klick was the scum kill which we don't even know for sure. I think as someone mentioned, if he was town he probably would've been lynched more easily. Also I don't agree with his Dunn vote and it looks bad since Dunn was making a case on him.
I'm going to come back to this and say "what if Maria was the SK kill for sure"?

I care a lot about the NKA, but only because Maria never answered me when I asked her what this post meant. I've been holding back because it isn't ~~productive~~ so somebody else could do the work, but I might as well air it out if I'm the only one letting on.
In post 209, MariaR wrote:
In post 204, TheWizard wrote:MariaR (4):
Solon, Dunnstral, Klick,
Tanner

NDMath (3):
Black Ranger,
Knightmare491, Looker

Elmo TeH AzN (1):
Raya36

Solon (1):
NDMath

Looker (1):
Elmo TeH AzN

Emperor flippyNips (1): MariaR

Not Voting (1):
Emperor flippyNips
There's no way all scum are on my wagon that's legit stupid. So, where am I wrong in my reads? Meh, I'll think this over tomorrow I'm tired
In post 252, Black Ranger wrote:Are you SK reading NDMath, Maria?
NDMath is WAY too invested in finding this SK. I'm happy if we all fight over who is actually scummy and lynch somebody from my list of preferred scummy. These elaborate plans are just plain wrong.
Can you explain this argument/train-of-thought further because I'm not understanding it?

In post 474, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 416, Dunnstral wrote:Now we can't tell if he wasn't lynched because everyone was afk, or because mafia didn't want to lynch one of their own, so they didn't post. Which means we pretty much have to lynch him, now.
Cool, so you're saying that lynching him will give no info about any other players because it could be either of those things, but now you want to lynch me anyway.

This is the most obvious scum slip I've seen in a while. Conf scum
Do you believe this? Or are you just trying to survive at this point?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 476, Paragon wrote:Rather than subconsciously scumread that slot without being able to explain why, I thought it best I bring it up for the sake of transparency!
Why were you looking at the post history of a player who never posted in this game, if you couldn't be bothered to look at your own slots iso to see if he claimed vanilla town?

I don't see how what you pointed out for that slot makes them scum, even if true.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Paragon »

I've played with Battle Mage before and he was maybe in a game of mine during that period. Viewing your role PMing and ignoring it seems like a very scum-indicative thing to do. If it was town and I'd joined too many games, I would let the mod know I'd want to sub out, not just let the clock run down while I posted elsewhere. That sounds more like he was putting it off.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:49 am

Post by TheWizard »

Do not speculate as to why anyone may have replaced out or whether alignment information can be drawn from a replacement.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Paragon »

Whoops, sorry.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 487, NDMath wrote:Do you believe this? Or are you just trying to survive at this point?
What can I say, it's like everything I say falls on deaf ears.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 20, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 13, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Welp This was a fun game. So what PR we got left? Tracker? Oh Na we got the vig. Yes I'm reading this setup as I move down the list.
I'm assuming you were reading the list of roles here https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ch_(Setup)
Why would you guess tracker, or anything else for that matter? Cop, Doc and Vig are mentioned consecutively below each other in that order.
In post 472, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 411, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 402, Knightmare491 wrote:He was scum reading Maria too hmm, maybe they thought she's the SK?

VOTE: Dunn
So are you calling Dunnstral the vig?

Based and not!vigpilled.
Are you even reading? I said he's prob maf who killed Maria.
Yeah but here's the rub- somehow I doubt the SK chose town immunity over mafia. And I feel like you should know that.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 486, Looker wrote:Welcome, Paragon

I feel like we're going into MYLO

• @Ranger: I don't understand what you're telling me. Are you saying that a dead player criticized either Dunnstral or Raya? Because I'm not seeing it.
Maria doubted Dunnstral. Seems serious to me if they had scumread each other given their history. It's not a read made lightly.

Is Raya even a lynch today? The worst thing she did was immediate NKA after the start of day, but these weren't exactly low information kills, either, so I'm not incredibly bothered by it.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Gonna prodge on ndmath 487 i dont even know what i'm saying rn
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 489, Paragon wrote:I've played with Battle Mage before and he was maybe in a game of mine during that period. Viewing your role PMing and ignoring it seems like a very scum-indicative thing to do. If it was town and I'd joined too many games, I would let the mod know I'd want to sub out, not just let the clock run down while I posted elsewhere. That sounds more like he was putting it off.
You really need to have another read. It doesn't even seem like you care about developing a read on the nip/fitz slot tbh. Have you read the game yet?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Raya36 »

@Knightmare
Could you go more into your dunnstral read? Why can't the part you called a slip be a thought coming from town?

@NDMath
Who do you scumread and why? Why do you have an interest in SK hunting?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

He voted me in the above post, if that is his thought process from that start of that day, why does he wait for 3 days to vote me?
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 497, Raya36 wrote:Why can't the part you called a slip be a thought coming from town?
because as town he would be taking firm stance on the info that we would get from my lynch. Not just saying we need to lynch me anyway (?)
WTF does that mean, are we at the liberty of lynching people (anyway??) without even thinking what info could be gained from it?
It makes sense that he pushes on me now when his pet scum read Maria flipped town.

~Rectiplanes

Return to “Completed Open Games”