Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm always a null read or I would be a scum lean since I'm not an active member. I get the feeling scum looked up my completed games and they put me on Group 1 and plan on lynching Group 2 or Group 3 on day 1 and on day 2 they would put me in a group that would get lynched. I also think whoever are scum in this game are trying way too hard to look towny and it is Group 1 who is getting town read alot.
In post 142, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I don't like Adorable's entrance either
This post looks like shade throwing and you didn't elaborate on why you didn't like my entrance and this is the kind of post I normally scum read when I don't see a player elaborate.

I think 2 scum are in Group 1 and that's why I'm voting there.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 350, Adorable wrote:I'm always a null read or I would be a scum lean since I'm not an active member. I get the feeling scum looked up my completed games and they put me on Group 1 and plan on lynching Group 2 or Group 3 on day 1 and on day 2 they would put me in a group that would get lynched. I also think whoever are scum in this game are trying way too hard to look towny and it is Group 1 who is getting town read alot.
This post looks like shade throwing and you didn't elaborate on why you didn't like my entrance and this is the kind of post I normally scum read when I don't see a player elaborate.

Somebody gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:04 am

it's 95% odds there's 2-3 scum in group 1. I ain't scumhunting. Scum are stupid to divide the town this way.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

I admit it’s likely there’s 2-3 scum in group 1 but wouldn’t you want to confirm your theory with reads on players in group 1?
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 350, Adorable wrote:I'm always a null read or I would be a scum lean since I'm not an active member. I get the feeling scum looked up my completed games and they put me on Group 1 and plan on lynching Group 2 or Group 3 on day 1 and on day 2 they would put me in a group that would get lynched. I also think whoever are scum in this game are trying way too hard to look towny and it is Group 1 who is getting town read alot.

Puff, why do you think scum would include you with them in group 1 if you think they've researched you and seen you as a null/scumlean most of the time, rather than put you in group 2/3, so that those could get lynched more easily today?
not yet sentient
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:11 am

I don’t think you’re that hard to read nor do I think you’re lynchbait simply be being less active

Your entrance pinged me because all you did was ask some questions about the setup and offered no other content. What little analysis you offered in your first posts didn’t make sense - you conjectured there would be 1 scum in each group based on the previous run of this game, but the partitions in the previous game were completely different. I don’t believe you would come up with such bad analysis as town.

Who are the two scum?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:13 am

In post 350, Adorable wrote:I also think whoever are scum in this game are trying way too hard to look towny and it is Group 1 who is getting town read alot.
Ngl I have a hard time believing you actually think this
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 354, Hoctac wrote:

Puff, why do you think scum would include you with them in group 1 if you think they've researched you and seen you as a null/scumlean most of the time, rather than put you in group 2/3, so that those could get lynched more easily today?
The players in Group 3 are scummy and I was also going to vote there yesterday and then I started to think scum must have looked up the players completed games which makes me think the players on Group 3 get scum read more often than me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 355, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:

I don’t think you’re that hard to read nor do I think you’re lynchbait simply be being less active

Your entrance pinged me because all you did was ask some questions about the setup and offered no other content. What little analysis you offered in your first posts didn’t make sense - you conjectured there would be 1 scum in each group based on the previous run of this game, but the partitions in the previous game were completely different. I don’t believe you would come up with such bad analysis as town.

Who are the two scum?
You also admitted you think there are 2 scum in Group 1 but you don't want to vote there. The two scum in Group 1 look like to me they are the ones who want to vote in Group 2 or Group 3. You are a player I have been leaning scum on. So you think I'm scum who wants to vote myself off on day 1? What kind of logic is this?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:30 am

In post 353, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I admit it’s likely there’s 2-3 scum in group 1 but wouldn’t you want to confirm your theory with reads on players in group 1?
No I don't care. The odds of being correct is lower than the odds of falsely accusing someone who will think I'm scum because I guessed wrong.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 357, Adorable wrote:The players in Group 3 are scummy and I was also going to vote there yesterday and then I started to think scum must have looked up the players completed games which makes me think the players on Group 3 get scum read more often than me.
So why not put you in Group 2 if they really don't want Group 1 lynched?
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Hoctac »

Also, I need a PageTop but that's miles away. Help a Hoctac out.
not yet sentient
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Raya36 »

As promised time to dive into some Clidd analysis.

I thought his entrance was ok. He didn't waste time and came in right away with a new idea. I don't think what he said holds much weight and I don't think I'd ever use that as reasoning for a read but I think it's a good thought nonetheless. I think what I like most about it is instead of coming in and speculating the basic partition set-up like most of everyone else he's instead offered a new view which is still kind of related to mechanics but is also on the verge of scumhunting. Also if scum were trying to use this to push people who posted early game I'd expect them to actually go somewhere with it but he doesn't.

Now for his analysis post. I thought it was a good summary and organized things neatly for town to figure out what was most likely which is good. There's not much else I can say about it than that besides his logic seems sound and he seems to have good intentions. I will admit I'm not very strong mechanically so I did get a little lost in the discussion about this post.
In post 184, clidd wrote: This sporadic behavior by Ame does not seem natural to me. I don't know to what extent she still has some paranoia for my slot, or if she is acting in bad faith with this push.
I agree with this point. I haven't played much with Ame before but her posting seems a bit fluffy as well. Although I haven't looked too much into it yet since I don't plan on going for group 1 and she has content as well as the fluff.
In post 187, clidd wrote:
In post 166, Mohab500 wrote:I know I said I had a hunch that group 3 had 2 scum in it, but I am actually having a hunchier hunch about group 2 being all scum, so let's vote group 2, shall we?
I feel that your comments on posts , and were a more fluid progression. This change in posture did not seem to me to be within the investigative instance of before, which gives me the impression that it is a forced inference.
I find it odd that he shades someone suggesting voting for his group instead of discussing the suggestion directly. It makes me inclined to believe that he's trying to take away credibility. That said, if he thinks Albert is town and he's town this makes perfect sense.

I think his reads are fine. I don't completely agree with everything but his reasoning is good.

@Clidd, do you have a read on Albert outside of partition composition?

Overall I'm not convinced Clidd is scum and I still think that Albert is town. I really think scum would tone down their push for group 1 a little bit if they were pushing an agenda. For Clidd everything seems to come from the point of view of town in a group of 2 who reads their other group member as town.

I know I said I didn't want to make decisions based on the partitions but I think group 3 is the better choice still and partly because it has 1 more player than group 2. I don't think Albert is scum and I'm also leaning towards Clidd being town. Group 3 seems to have players that are more widely scumread and I think the chances of getting at least 1 scum in there are much higher than in group 2. I think group 2 is all town based on my reads and the partitions are 2-0-1, 1-0-2, or 3-0-0.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm safe to vote there now too

VOTE: Group 3
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 342, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 341, Raya36 wrote:
In post 340, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think Adorable is scum

But I’m still not endorsing a lynch on group 1
What makes you think Adorable is scum?
Just read her ISO

It doesn’t have anything besides bad justification for voting group 1 (yes there’s almost certainly scum in group 1 but the real question is how many?) and an OMGUS on MT that was reachy and unjustified

I think she’d be doing a lot more as town
Do you have any particular thoughts on their opening post?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:41 am

In post 358, Adorable wrote:You also admitted you think there are 2 scum in Group 1 but you don't want to vote there. The two scum in Group 1 look like to me they are the ones who want to vote in Group 2 or Group 3. You are a player I have been leaning scum on. So you think I'm scum who wants to vote myself off on day 1? What kind of logic is this?
I don't have two active scumreads on people in group 1. I think it's rash to vote there without having at least two strong scumreads in group 1 on the offchance scum did actually only put 1 scum in that group.

I'm entertaining the idea that scum put scum!you and only you into group 1, and that's why you want to vote yourself. Who is your other scumread?

Why are you still leaning scum on me? Do you disagree with my analysis on your entrance posts?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:45 am

In post 364, Raya36 wrote:Do you have any particular thoughts on their opening post?
I answered this in response to Adorable

What's your read on them?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:47 am

Post by clidd »

I'll be home in 4 hours.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Hoctac »

Looking forward to it, clidd! I like these little work updates.
not yet sentient
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:57 am

In post 362, Raya36 wrote:I think group 2 is all town based on my reads and the partitions are 2-0-1, 1-0-2, or 3-0-0.
Yes, this is correct. Does everyone agree with these possible compositions?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 366, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 364, Raya36 wrote:Do you have any particular thoughts on their opening post?
I answered this in response to Adorable

What's your read on them?
I feel like scum would know the set-up and they didn't appear to in their opening post.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:00 am

In post 369, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 362, Raya36 wrote:I think group 2 is all town based on my reads and the partitions are 2-0-1, 1-0-2, or 3-0-0.
Except that 1-0-2 is FAR TOO RISKY. If we lynch group 2 they lose 2 scum and it's up to 1 scum to fight the whole town with no kills after N1?

Seems improbable. It's 3-0-0 or 2-0-1.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 371, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 369, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Except that 1-0-2 is FAR TOO RISKY. If we lynch group 2 they lose 2 scum and it's up to 1 scum to fight the whole town with no kills after N1?

Seems improbable. It's 3-0-0 or 2-0-1.
I assume you meant to say if we lynch group 3?
That logic applies to all the possibilities I mentioned. I think 2-0-1 is the least risky for scum but what you said certainly applies to 3-0-0 since the risk isn't even that they only have 1 scum left, they just lose.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 170, Hoctac wrote:Something about scum!Albert's plan being "enter hard pushing group 1 in hopes of lynching it" doesn't sit right about me. It feels full of agenda and scummy, so I'm leaning town on him.
Like this thought process except for the last bit :?
In post 299, Adorable wrote:I start to wonder why did mafia put 8 players in group 1, 2 players in group 2, and 3 players in group 3. It takes 7 to hammer and there's no way group 1 will get hammered by the other groups for not having enough players. Mafia want to avoid getting lynched which will be more likely there is definitely scum in group 1.

VOTE: Group 1
This thought process is way too simple and therefore probably town

Raya TRing us for my post attacking her irks me. And continues the earlier overt "agreeableness" I saw and dislike.
Can't tell if clidd's talkiness is a smokescreen for scum or not
no idea what to think of dstj either. Could just be lynchbait...
Meanwhile I kinda dislike Mohab calling themselves lynchbait over and over. Reads like a shield.
MT deflecting the "slip" in bothers me as well. Playing it off nonchalantly with the "I don't think you're scum". I don't know if it was necessarily a slip but the reaction bothers me moreso.
It just sucks SRing people in 1. 3 is probably a decent lynch based on raw scumhunting.

I'd say my scumpool rn is (Mohab/enomis/Raya/MT)
I have a lot of nulls. Town people need to be more town!

-dragons
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 350, Adorable wrote:I also think whoever are scum in this game are trying way too hard to look towny and it is Group 1 who is getting town read alot.
This feels like scum acting like they're scumhunting tbh, this statement adds little to nothing here: we know scum is trying to act like townt so can you please tell us something more discreet? What do you mean by trying too hard to be towny? And was that last part a jab against Group 1 or are you actually defending Group 1?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”