VC 1.6
[Capture] springlullaby (4)- momo, Pine, Not Known 15, Farkset
[Capture] Farkset (3)- springlullaby, Ame, Flight of the Conchords
[Capture] Lady Chloe (1)- mastina
[Capture] Pine (1)- Pink Ball
[Capture] momo (1)- Hectic

End Day (1)- Lady Chloe

Not voting (2)- Ginngie, Raya36

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-20 13:00:00)

Mod notes:
Please keep it civil. We don't need personal attacks or insults.

Public Mechanic Vote
Disable Strongman (10)- Farkset, Lady Chloe, springlullaby, Raya36, Pine, Not Known 15, mastina, Ginngie, Ame, Pink Ball
Neighborizer (3)- momo, Flight of the Conchords, Hectic

Not voting (0)- Nobody
Ame and springlullaby town most likely.

In post 1258, Professor Moriarty wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
[Capture] springlullaby (7)- momo, Pine, Ame, Hectic, Farkset, Pink Ball, Not Known 15 (CAPTURE)
[Capture] Farkset (1)- springlullaby
[Capture] Lady Chloe (1)- mastina
[Capture] Raya36 (1)- Flight of the Conchords

End Day (1)- Lady Chloe

Not voting (2)- Ginngie, Raya36

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-20 13:00:00)

Mod notes: Hammer! (sorta)

Public Mechanic Vote
Disable Strongman (10)- Farkset, Lady Chloe, springlullaby, Raya36, Pine, Not Known 15, mastina, Ginngie, Ame, Pink Ball
Neighborizer (3)- momo, Flight of the Conchords, Hectic

Not voting (0)- Nobody

Sorry for the long twilight! I had a lot of homework yesterday, and ducky... well, I don't know. He was probably off looking for bread or something.

springlullaby has been Captured!

The following Public Mechanic has been put into play:

[Disable Strongman]
The Mafia no longer have access to their 2 XP strongman ability.

Night 1 begins and will end in (expired on 2020-04-23 14:00:00).
Correction: Night deadline is frozen while we wait for a mastina replacement.
Based on this, I'd look at Not Known 15 or Pine.
In post 1260, Professor Moriarty wrote:
Flight of the Conchords has died. They were...

Spoiler:
Town LordWelcome, Flight of the Conchords, to Mini 2133: XP Mafia II. Your role is
Town Lord.
Your role costs
4 XP
to upgrade.

You have the following abilities:
  • You start with 2 XP, instead of the default 1.
  • Whenever a Public Mechanic is put into play that costs XP to use, you will gain 1 XP.
  • When you die, each living player will gain 1 XP.
You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.

Farkset has been treestumped. They are dead, but may continue to post in the thread and in any alignment-confirmed PT's. They were...

Spoiler:
Mafia WatcherWelcome, Farkset, to Mini 2133: XP Mafia II. Your role is
Mafia Watcher.
Your role costs
4 XP
to upgrade.

[REDACTED]

Each night, you may target another player. You will learn the names of all other players who targeted your target with an action that night. For each player that you see visiting your target, you will gain 1 XP.

You win when the mafia control 50% of all living players or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

In addition, the following Public Mechanics have been put into play:

[Gift]
During the night, any player may choose to give any amount of XP to another player. The person using this action loses that much XP, and the target gains that much. If the target dies that night, the action fails, but if the user dies, it succeeds.

[Lynch]
All players may vote to lynch another player using VOTE: Player or
Vote: Player
. Once a majority is reached, the day ends and that player dies.
FoTC dying suggests to look at Raya barring something happening on the quest.
Where does the spring townread come from? I have spring as scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2700, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Where does the spring townread come from? I have spring as scum.
Spring (now Raven) was a counterwagon to scum (Kerset). Spring's capture wagon went from close to lynch relatively fast, suggesting scum valued Spring a lot less than Kerset.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

They could both be scum. You mean Farkset?

mastina/knightmare was not voting either, spring was voting farkset, farkset was voting spring. Looks like cross bussing to me.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:30 am

Also there was no lynch mechanic D1 so scum dont care about voting each other.

Nobody would die.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2702, Albert B. Rampage wrote:They could both be scum. You mean Farkset?

mastina/knightmare was not voting either, spring was voting farkset, farkset was voting spring. Looks like cross bussing to me.
Looks more like a retaliatory wagon to me. Spring was leading the charge against Farkset. Scum rarely come into Day 1 and cross bus each other.

Second, the wagon collapse onto Spring happened far too fast to be all town. So unless you're arguing 4 scum, I just can't see Spring as scum here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Raya36 »

Conftown:
Ame
- Shot Farkset overnight, no counterclaim, pushed for both scum lynches

Town:
Pink Ball
- Barded Ame, Ame did not say this didn't happen, makes no sense as scum to bard Ame
Creature
- Town cleric, does not seem like something scum would claim, Chloe was the only one off the quest (I don't think that comes from scum)
Ali
- Suggested and helped with the mass claim, role is oriented around the quest, momo was insistent on using the quest to prove himself town (would have quickly backfired if he's scum and town went along with it)
Raven
- Voyeur, claimed to get a misc result for actions on Ame which lined up with my action on Ame (this was without knowing my action was misc as the way I worded it it sounded like a gift), Spring pushed really hard to be leader and I don't see scum acting like that,

Other:
Albert
- Claim seems genuine (Pine seemed genuine and Albert said the same thing but it was said in a different and initially unclear to be the same way), role could come from scum, missing an XP (claimed to be stolen), mod confirmed XP can be stolen, it's possible Pine actually did choose gift but lied and said it was randomized to explain why he didn't choose a better one
Titus
- Claimed VT, missing XP, claimed to be sabotaged, Titus' VCA seems genuine and correct at a glance
TSE
- Ginngie forgot to train and forgot to gift, claimed VT
NK
- Claimed VT, forgot to train N2

So I think NK is the best lynch today.

Looking back at the associations I did:
-I could see Knight distancing from NK and Ginngie
-Ginngie mentioned Mastina a bit too much for me to think of them as partners
-Hectic has mastina and knight both low on his lists
-Pine had mastina as low town
-NK supported springvFark as SvS
-I had Ginngie and Pine both as scum for Fark associations, hectic was null, NK was town (I'd have to go back through to remember why)
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yeah Id rather do this and stick with the plan, Ame

VOTE: NK15
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

I will not lynch out of my town pile and Albert is on the verge of being town. So I'd like to look within the bottom 3
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

Also to be clear my town is in random order. I only ordered other. And other is null to scum. So anyone I don't think is almost for sure town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2705, Raya36 wrote:momo was insistent on using the quest to prove himself town (would have quickly backfired if he's scum and town went along with it)
Explain this please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

Also, why would I be in the bottom 3 with a correct and genuine sounding VCA?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2709, Titus wrote:
In post 2705, Raya36 wrote:momo was insistent on using the quest to prove himself town (would have quickly backfired if he's scum and town went along with it)
Explain this please.
These are the posts where he was being insistent:
In post 280, momo wrote:There should be no concerns about giving scum the power object once we are within a quest. My role is such that once we are within a quest, I can basically get myself confirmed as town through the mod posted leader vote counts. Everyone should join the quest.
In post 1066, momo wrote:Apologies for not posting sooner. I ask that you not roleblock me. As people are beginning to doubt my claim that I can prove myself town in quest, I will explain. I'm an adventure who is basically a quest leader double voter. This isn't the kind of role given to scum, which once I use it, proves me town. To prove myself town, there's a simple plan.

One person will be lynched at the end of this day and the remaining 12 will go to the quest. We decide who the leader should be, but then vote for 3 different people, putting 4 votes on each. Whoever I'm voting for (and it will be the person we decide should be the leader) will become the leader.

I'm willing to vote anyone but spring and flight for leader within the quest as I scum read them both.

Thoughts?
It wouldn't make any sense for scum to suggest this because if we ended up going along with his plan and proved that he wasn't being honest he would've been lynched right away. And I agree that this probably isn't a scum role
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Seems like he's pointing out both pros and cons
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

I understand your sentiment but I don't agree with it.

I have used my role to confirm my alignment when I was scum before. In Ginngie's most recent game, I was a wolf who got masonized. Town was unaware of multiball, so I was conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Ame »

In post 2706, Pink Ball wrote:Yeah Id rather do this and stick with the plan, Ame

VOTE: NK15
OK :]
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2710, Titus wrote:Also, why would I be in the bottom 3 with a correct and genuine sounding VCA?
Because the VCA is only one thing. And while it seemed genuine and correct that doesn't mean you're not scum. I think it's definitely a positive point towards you but parts of a VCA can be twisted to look correct but follow and agenda. There is still all of that other stuff against Hectic. Also your slot's role/claim isn't apparent to be almost for sure town.
This isn't just a reads list. The people in town are only there because I almost can't see the possibility of them being scum. That isn't the case for your slot.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2713, Titus wrote:I understand your sentiment but I don't agree with it.

I have used my role to confirm my alignment when I was scum before. In Ginngie's most recent game, I was a wolf who got masonized. Town was unaware of multiball, so I was conftown.
That's a good point. What are your thoughts on Ali pushing for the mass claim?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Raya, You're definitely a weird character with no narrative. Not necessarily town or scum, just weird.

Does anyone know the current VC?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2716, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2713, Titus wrote:I understand your sentiment but I don't agree with it.

That's a good point. What are your thoughts on Ali pushing for the mass claim?
I detest massclaim in general, especially when ahead. I would have refused to claim unless wagoned in Hectic's place.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2702, Albert B. Rampage wrote:mastina/knightmare was not voting either, spring was voting farkset, farkset was voting spring. Looks like cross bussing to me.
If you lynch me, do the following:
Raven sends all their claimed XP to someone of their choosing(Not Ame). If the person can confirm this, then they are not mafia(they would lack 1 xp otherwise, due to capture). If they claim to have targeted the nightkill
lynch them
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Ame »

Do you guys think NK would be this defensive of his partner so early:
In post 357, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 352, Ame wrote:Being mechanically minded and the fact that she was so involved in the previous game, it is unlikely that she forgot that training can't take place at the same time as an action. If it were someone who wasn't much into mechanics, this would be a reasonable excuse as they may have genuinely just not paid attention the previous game. Mastina is a master mind, however, and very cognizant of the mechanical details.
There were changes, however. The mafia kill was not listed as a bonus action, publicly, at the start of the game.
In post 359, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 358, Ame wrote:Yes, but the rule was the same. We just have added clarification here.

From XP1:
This takes the place of another action and cannot be used alongside
any action
Additionally, Mastina was a part of the scum team so was aware even if the public wasn't. And the post I quoted from before indicates that she was:
mastina wrote:
In post 2061, havingfitz wrote: And why no kill N4?
There's no explanation for this except for scum training. It's the only possibility, because there's no method by which a kill could have been stopped.
I didn't stop it with my roleblock, Assembler was dead, so there was no longer any obstacles for a kill. It had to be training. N3 does not have to be.
That was more than two years ago... Do you remember all things from two years ago? I see the possibility of it being faked but it isn`t big enough to be scum indicative.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Ame »

VOTE: Ali
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Titus »

Ame, that and NK's recent post make me think townbeard. NK looks to scummy to be scum in the VCA sometimes.

Why are you voting Ali?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 4:05 am

In post 2704, Titus wrote:
In post 2702, Albert B. Rampage wrote:They could both be scum. You mean Farkset?

Looks more like a retaliatory wagon to me. Spring was leading the charge against Farkset. Scum rarely come into Day 1 and cross bus each other.

Second, the wagon collapse onto Spring happened far too fast to be all town. So unless you're arguing 4 scum, I just can't see Spring as scum here.
Scum rarely cross bus day 1 because they lose a body.

In this case they don't lose a body so there's little downside.

Your premise is wrong.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 4:06 am

and then you build the rest of your suspicions on that false premise. It doesn't work.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”