Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

I particularly don't like Alisae's reaction to my sub in though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 2785, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 222, mastina wrote:
In post 172, Pink Ball wrote:Can I be the leader of the quest??
I'd trust PB as a leader over spring for what it's worth--not because I think spring is suspicious (spring's probably town), but because I trust PB to make better use out of being the leader than spring. :P
In post 223, mastina wrote:
In post 174, Hectic wrote:Only if you share it with me, Pink Ball. We should ration leadership out.
That said, would trust Hectic with leader even more than PB. PB, love ya to death, but you're not as obvtown as Hectic is and I got the sense that Hectic is more mechanically-minded than you so like. Hectic > PB > spring imo for leadership.
If PB is scum here, what exactly is the point of these posts?

There really is no purpose for her doing that to a buddy. If there is, I’m not seeing it.
Scum want to have one of their own as quest leader.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2798, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2794, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2791, Pink Ball wrote:That's not what I was trying to point out. I said in this particular game it's not really worth looking at D1 associations because there was no lynch mechanic, so I would put more weight on D2 onwards.
My point is still valid based on how insistent spring was on being town leader. Like Ali has said, e doesn’t see em being scum with Farkset.

Now, had Farkset not voted to capture spring, I probably would not have wanted this slot. Scum!Farset doesn’t involuntarily capture scum!spring. Maybe there are some scum players who would do this but Farkran is definitely not one of them.
I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about me. That's why I said "devil's advocate". You said "why mastina would say this about a partner" and I replied with "that was on D1"
I think scum!Mastina wouldn’t try so hard to be linked with her buddies and since she switched from you to Hectic as Quest leader in an extremely short period of time, what is the scum motivation for that, if you’re a Mastina buddy?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2801, Ame wrote:
In post 2785, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 222, mastina wrote:
In post 172, Pink Ball wrote:Can I be the leader of the quest??
I'd trust PB as a leader over spring for what it's worth--not because I think spring is suspicious (spring's probably town), but because I trust PB to make better use out of being the leader than spring. :P
In post 223, mastina wrote:
In post 174, Hectic wrote:Only if you share it with me, Pink Ball. We should ration leadership out.
That said, would trust Hectic with leader even more than PB. PB, love ya to death, but you're not as obvtown as Hectic is and I got the sense that Hectic is more mechanically-minded than you so like. Hectic > PB > spring imo for leadership.
If PB is scum here, what exactly is the point of these posts?

There really is no purpose for her doing that to a buddy. If there is, I’m not seeing it.
Scum want to have one of their own as quest leader.
Yes but she switched to Hectic, within it seemed seconds. Why did she switch to Hectic then?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Ame »

Because directly pushing your partner for leader feels naked.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2797, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2795, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yeah I'm not buying it. It's NAI at best.
Like I said, you aren’t good at reading psychology.
Alrighty then.

VOTE: NK15

I'm going to let you get away with it this once. Let me simply make an observation. Making personal insults like that doesn't help you convince anyone. It's remarkably ironic that you alienate others while thinking about how intelligent or "good at reading psychology" you are. I have around 200 games played and have lynched more scum than you have played with. I am far ahead of you in my mafia career and if I miss something, it's more likely from a lack of interest at this point to dig into the details, not a lack of reading through WIFOM, or as you refer to it, "pSyCoLoGy". Disrespectful behavior is cringeworthy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Ame »

I'm having trouble finding where Raya was at L-1, could you point me to it?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Ame »

VOTE: Pink Baller
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Ame »

It just seems to me like all the arguments right now are T v T v T v T.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Titus »

ABR, your arrogance is showing. Speaking down to Raven makes me super disinclined to vote there. You may be more experienced but the meta has shifted towards teamwork. No one asks you to try and be a hero if you're town that is.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2808, Ame wrote:It just seems to me like all the arguments right now are T v T v T v T.
Most of the people posting are town. So it's going to feel like T v T in a lot of places.

That being said, Ali's response to me coming in looked a bit like awww shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Ame »

I feel like Ali would be making an effort to survive here if e was scum.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2804, Ame wrote:Because directly pushing your partner for leader feels naked.
True but then why push him at all? Mastina is considered one of the best scum players on site. Why does she risk linking her buddy, if she wanted Hectic to be leader?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2811, Ame wrote:I feel like Ali would be making an effort to survive here if e was scum.
You do realize E's been voting a lot of different people today right?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2805, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Alrighty then.

I'm going to let you get away with it this once. Let me simply make an observation. Making personal insults like that doesn't help you convince anyone. It's remarkably ironic that you alienate others while thinking about how intelligent or "good at reading psychology" you are. I have around 200 games played and have lynched more scum than you have played with. I am far ahead of you in my mafia career and if I miss something, it's more likely from a lack of interest at this point to dig into the details, not a lack of reading through WIFOM, or as you refer to it, "pSyCoLoGy". Disrespectful behavior is cringeworthy.
How is saying you’re not good at reading psychology a personal insult?

And you do realize I’m an alt, don’t you?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2810, Titus wrote:
In post 2808, Ame wrote:It just seems to me like all the arguments right now are T v T v T v T.
Most of the people posting are town. So it's going to feel like T v T in a lot of places.

The obvious problem for anyone who isn’t you, Ali or ABR, is we have no basis to judge the context of that, since Ali’s posts to you specifically referenced that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2815, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2810, Titus wrote:

The obvious problem for anyone who isn’t you, Ali or ABR, is we have no basis to judge the context of that, since Ali’s posts to you specifically referenced that.
I'll give you the short version. ABR and I have fought the way you're fighting with him for years.

Alisae has put on record that she thinks I am the best town player in 2020. I don't agree with that but it makes Alisae's reaction to my sub in look off. Alisae should be expecting a nice wrap up, not dreading things.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:18 pm

In post 2809, Titus wrote:ABR, your arrogance is showing. Speaking down to Raven makes me super disinclined to vote there. You may be more experienced but the meta has shifted towards teamwork. No one asks you to try and be a hero if you're town that is.
I did not start this fight. I even let it slide this once. But if I'm pushed, I will push back hard. Nobody hiding behind an alt is going to lecture me about pSyColOgy. You took a psych class in college, congratulations. Don't insult a stranger. Don't try to make others feel small. All it will result in is make you look outstandingly ignorant.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2814, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2805, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Alrighty then.

How is saying you’re not good at reading psychology a personal insult?

And you do realize I’m an alt, don’t you?
FYI, one of the objectively best scumhunters on this site has this weakness but to a lot lesser degree and I have nothing but mad respect for their talents. My point is that the only way spring could be SvS with Farkset, considering how desperate she was to be Quest leader, would have to mean it was an uncoordinated and involuntarily bus and how often in your vast mafia experience, have you witnessed this? Also, we are specifically referencing Farkset here and I know he is extremely unlikely to treat a teammate that way.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Ame »

@Alisae, why self hammer?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2670, Alisae wrote:
In post 2667, Titus wrote:
In post 2656, Alisae wrote:lets hammer titus so she doesn't have to play with ABR because she does not like playing with ABR
ABR challenged me. I don't turn down a challenge from a player who thinks they can get better. Plus, I didn't want him accusing any of you of being me.
isn't it better to start a game from D1 and not a game thats 2 scum 1 town down
This is the post that pinged me the most. I subbed in and nailed a scum with my VCA immediately and turned a game away from Alisae's scumteam. Why would Ali suggest it would be better for me to come in Day 1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:35 pm

In post 2816, Titus wrote:Alisae should be expecting a nice wrap up, not dreading things.
Alisae lynched scum already before we replaced in, I doubt this is about you. A compliment paid to you some time ago is probably the last thing on his mind...
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Ame »

Raven, you stated that you think NK was trying to clear Knight or have reason to town read him through your flip. Do you think Fark could have been doing that with Pink ball here:?

Also, you stated that you believe Hectic was really sabotaged because you believe Knight did the kill. Doesn't that mean that NK is probably telling the truth about forgetting to train N1? If he didn't do the kill, why would he claim this?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2817, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2809, Titus wrote:ABR, your arrogance is showing. Speaking down to Raven makes me super disinclined to vote there. You may be more experienced but the meta has shifted towards teamwork. No one asks you to try and be a hero if you're town that is.
I did not start this fight. I even let it slide this once. But if I'm pushed, I will push back hard. Nobody hiding behind an alt is going to lecture me about pSyColOgy. You took a psych class in college, congratulations. Don't insult a stranger. Don't try to make others feel small. All it will result in is make you look outstandingly ignorant.
Dude, you’re seriously blowing this way way way out of proportion and considering I know my alignment, I don’t see how that’s possible.

If you choose to “feel small” because you are egregiously misinterpreting my comments, that’s on you bud. I’m not insulting anyone, just stating what I believe to be self-evident.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Ame »

Titus what do you think of Ali's willingness to be hammered here:
Spoiler:
In post 1962, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1886, Ame wrote:
In post 1884, Raya36 wrote:I started with 1 XP. Got 2 XP last night. Spent 3 XP on an upgrade so now I'm back down to 0
lol no wonder you were ok with it. When did you upgrade? Also, let's lynch Ali.
Lol exactly, I upgraded earlier in D2
Sure VOTE: Ali

I believe that's L-1
In post 1963, Alisae wrote:i figured i would just take the game at my own time at my own pace.

pedit: VOTE: ali
In post 1964, Alisae wrote:Kill Raya ty
In post 1965, Alisae wrote:kill raya she flips scum 1 scum in knightmare pb if that doesn't end the game it might be creature who fucking knows
In post 1967, Alisae wrote:Ame
idunno what to tell ya but I don't really blame you for it

either way ur great :]
In post 1972, Ginngie wrote:ill just go fuck myself then
In post 1974, Alisae wrote:Ginngie

I don't think I was hammered

you can hammer me <3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”