Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

“Don’t fight in the north or the south. Fight every battle, everywhere, always, in your mind. Everyone is your enemy, everyone is your friend, every possible series of events is happening, all at once. Live that way, and nothing will surprise you. Everything that happens will be something that you’ve seen before” – Lord Baelish

I keep the possibility of town-Raven separate from the possibility of town-NK15. Both are possible, both arguments are there. One does not invalidate the other as the unknown trumps the false premises.

Wow, Titus actually voted me as she does in every single game, surprise surprise.

Alisae, if Titus mislynches me (again), do me a favor and recant your pronunciation of Titus as a good scumhunter in 2020, there are other players far more deserving! Titus is mostly just wrong from what I've seen, including here.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2924, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2894, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2893, Not Known 15 wrote:There is one problem with your arguments. Mastina was scum Day 1. Someone who is known to have done crossbussing, and who easily could have mentored your two slots. The asking for quest leader was waaay over the top antitown and based on something that has been disproven. The exchange that led towards it being disproven is also scummy.
Yeah, this is true. I'll vote Raven too today.
In post 2895, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Creature/Raven/NK15 is my pool.
I think if Mastina and spring were scum, she would have told spring to literally put a sock in it and to stfu in scum chat. Spring got herself captured with exactly that antitown play, so suggesting Mastina coached that, is beyond laughable.

And @ABR, how exactly did you acquire that self-described scum hunting God rep with stellar reads like that? I am not scum and neither you or NK15 has any expressed opinion on MY play since replacing in, why is that?

Yeah and you sr one of the most obvtown slots in the entire game and that includes both LC and Creature. I have no words. :facepalm:
I don't know mastina but I really don't think that was coached. And that seems to be the only case against spring if I'm not forgetting anything? That's not strong enough to lynch there
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

ABR, you were in my pool because of Pine's terrible vote history. You're one of three suspects I have. You got traction and I largely agree with Raven's case. Could I be wrong? Yes. That's why my PoE pool is down to three.

Your elitist behavior is 100% proscum, but I didn't vote you for that. I am not policy voting you at all. Don't dress it up like I am.

Please fullclaim.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

pinkball sounds town
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:16 am

We massclaimed already and dress it up all you like, in every game we have been in, every single one, you have come after me like you are now. I was always town. The one time I was scum, you didn't attack me.

Your play here demonstrates you are always biased against me. Don't talk to me about POE when the last 9 out of 10 games have resulted in the same.

Your solve is bad, the premises you used is bad, the VCA is bad, and alisae should take the compliment back when I flip.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:17 am

I am mechanically conftown, it doesn't make sense for an alchemist to be a third scum rounding out a team that has a teacher in it. Full stop.

So Titus who has personal issues against me + the 2 slots I scumread attacking me is not a game-winning bandwagon for town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:19 am

Just to give you another example of Titus personal bias, I was attacked for being "bad at psychology", I said "don't attack me like that" and Titus says "ABR is arrogant and narcissistic" out of nowhere.

I didn't instigate any conflict, I asked to be respectful in the game, and Titus keeps jumping in time and again to brew conflict like she always does.

She wants to make other people suffer. She comes after my claim, my credibility, my personality. She will take everything except the blame.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2942, Raven Branwen wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Albert B Rampage

I think that ABR’s posting is scummy and I like Ame’s NK15 town argument. I also recall a scumgame of his where he played very differently.

I also recall Pine telling me in a game that he’s “obvtown as scum” or words to that effect. Like Raya, PB’s role sounds townie and I thought about Titus’ TBTBAW read on NK15. I think ABR sounds like he’s not even considering the possibility that he could be wrong on me and NK15 seems to have plenty of conviction in his read on me. Creature being his top sr is also seriously yuck. Ali dismantled Hectic wagon, which makes no sense if e’s scum. I don’t see why scum!PB hardbusses Knight when he doesn’t need to. Ginnie sounds genuine and derped. Creature/LC is supertown. I think everyone else is probably town and considering TSE’s strongest tr other than Ame was also mine prior to Titus replacing in, I think it probably is ABR.
This is an interesting point. The only thing I don't completely agree with being a scumtell is how he isn't considering the possibility of being wrong. From the small amount I've played with him I got the feeling that he is a very confident player
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

Thing is, I felt Alisae claiming I was the best scumhunt in 2020 was a bit overdone but I am perfectly ok with her having her own opinion. Just like everyone else here.

If you think my VCA is bad, you're perfectly welcome to do your own. The floor is yours. I have never been so invested in my VCA where I view it as beyond reproach. I just expect people to engage it rather than dismiss it entirely. The last guy who tried that approach, I turbo locked him as scum and was right.

Lastly, what do you think of ? I want some clarity there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:23 am

There's no day 1 VCA because, and I'm not the only one who pointed this out, there was no lynch mechanic day 1. So you have to ignore every capture vote day 1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:24 am

2949 is one of my 3 scumreads placing a naked vote on me. You have less than 24 hours to determine a lynch that is not on conftown, you better get to it quickly.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

If NK15 or Ali gain more traction, I am perfectly ok voting there. The tribe has spoken ABR. I never was the first vote on you, and I won't be the only vote on you (unless lylo and I still SR you.)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2947, Raven Branwen wrote:
ABR’s PoE doesn’t match with his professed scumread on me. If he truly is convinced I’m scum, then he wouldn’t also have the slot who’s hard sr me in it, would it as well as obviously vice-versa. He either believes in NK15’s case on me or he doesn’t and having both of us in his PoE makes it abundantly clear that his professed sr on me is fake.
It wouldn’t be at all suspicious otoh, should either of us flip town and him then pivot to sr the survivor but he’s not doing that. That’s why I believe that having us both in his PoE is chaining mislynches. Having both me and NK15 in the same PoE, especially back to back, isn’t consistent with a townie mindset. @Ame, you mentioned ABR/Pine is an alchemist? An alchemist doesn’t exactly sound like a townie role to me, unlike say autofarmer and bard.

I doubt PB is scum because I don’t think Mastina would put that much attention on a buddy. In the game I played with Mastina scum, I think while she didn’t sr her buddy, she didn’t talk about them all that much. I think it’s a lot more likely she was trying to if not outright buddy him, set him up as a potential frame. TSE also made an interesting point, that it’s highly unlikely that Farkset put two buddies in his null column and the last scum is more likely than not a tr.

But the main reason I think ABR is scum, is the blatant inconsistency between his professed sr on me and him having the player who’s hard sr me in his PoE. I don’t believe that kind of PoE originates from a townie mindset. That’s the kind of logical inconsistencies that are far more likely to come from scum than town. Not a single other player has both me and NK15 in their PoE. NK15 has ABR as a null, which isn’t inconsistent. If NK15 had ABR and me as his strongest srs, I’d probably still be voting him.
For the reason I bolded I'll go here. My counter to the point earlier is that he is a confident player. But this is inconsistent with what he is supposedly confident about.
VOTE: ABR
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2954, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We massclaimed already and dress it up all you like, in every game we have been in, every single one, you have come after me like you are now. I was always town. The one time I was scum, you didn't attack me.

Your play here demonstrates you are always biased against me. Don't talk to me about POE when the last 9 out of 10 games have resulted in the same.

Your solve is bad, the premises you used is bad, the VCA is bad, and alisae should take the compliment back when I flip.
This sounds like discrediting
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2959, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's no day 1 VCA because, and I'm not the only one who pointed this out, there was no lynch mechanic day 1. So you have to ignore every capture vote day 1.
Great. We still lynched scum day 2. You can still delineate your double bus theory if you wish to. There's still conclusions to be had. "Why did we lynch scum Day 2?" for instance.
In post 2960, Albert B. Rampage wrote:2949 is one of my 3 scumreads placing a naked vote on me. You have less than 24 hours to determine a lynch that is not on conftown, you better get to it quickly.
2949 is hardly naked as it points out inconsistencies in your and Pine's claims.

Great. No one in this thread is conftown, so I already found a lynch not on conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:29 am

I already explained the mystery is the gold mechanic which I didn't read deeply into because it is a bridge that has already burned and we don't need to explore that possibility about the gold and everyone BP.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2963, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2954, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We massclaimed already and dress it up all you like, in every game we have been in, every single one, you have come after me like you are now. I was always town. The one time I was scum, you didn't attack me.

This sounds like discrediting
It is, but it's NAI for ABR. He views himself as better than me and better than Raven. So he'd discredit me regardless of his PM. That's why I say his elitism is anti-town and proscum rather than suggesting his alignment is scum for it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:31 am

Oh okay, so we are adding elitist to arrogant and narcissistic. A lot of personal insults flying around here. Titus, you have to understand why I think you're bad at mafia. You were wrong about me being scum how many times now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2967, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oh okay, so we are adding elitist to arrogant and narcissistic. A lot of personal insults flying around here. Titus, you have to understand why I think you're bad at mafia. You were wrong about me being scum how many times now?
I don't know. I'm human and my perspective on you has changed over the years to realize that your personality isn't your alignment.

That's why I wouldn't be voting you if a) Pine's votes weren't bad and b) I would be voting alone [barring lylo].

I am aware of my weaknesses. Scumreading arrogant narcissists is one of them. Town's a team, not about the greatness of any one player.

You seem to think every player that takes issue with you is bad, a secret alt of mine, or some combination of the two. I did tell you that this is a team game.

That's why I play like I do now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

There's no need to attack personality and no need to attack ability.

Titus, you think ABR is scum right? Can you explain why without insults please?

ABR, if I'm reading correctly you think Titus is town?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

Actually ABR, can you give me a readslist or at least a pool of who you think is scum and with a bit of reasoning for each?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2969, Raya36 wrote:Titus, you think ABR is scum right? Can you explain why without insults please?
Pine's vote history is horrible, the claim is inconsistent, ABR's PoE includes about everyone but me, his bizarre discredit tunnel on Raven where he denigrates and dismisses her, his playing the victim when I SR him, and his general holier than art though attitude. The last is NAI but still makes me SR him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Raya36 »

I think the claim inconsistency is actually a good thing. I don't think there's a problem there. The claims were the same just worded very differently and I think that shows that he claimed without looking at what Pine claimed.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

I do agree with the rest and Raven's case though
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:46 am

In post 2972, Raya36 wrote:I think the claim inconsistency is actually a good thing. I don't think there's a problem there. The claims were the same just worded very differently and I think that shows that he claimed without looking at what Pine claimed.
This is correct, I didn't look at what Pine claimed. Why the fuck would you ever mention anything about bulletproof? Claiming BP is one of the most anti-town things you can do, your job is to draw the scumkill, not let scum maneuver around it with strongman.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”