ManateeDude
farside22 (1):
bob3141
Nahdia (1):
gobbledygook
bob3141 (1):
farside22

not voting (0):

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. day 1 ends may 31st at 12:55 central US time; in (expired on 2020-05-31 12:55:00)

mod notes
  • m

Last edited by schadd_ on Tue May 19, 2020 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:23 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

9 TO LYNCH JESUS CHRIST
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:32 am

Post by votato »

Nahdia (): gobbledygook is that an error?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 372, word321 wrote:
In post 351, farside22 wrote:It's really weird how he is fine that someone was wrong about his meta and pushes it aside like it is nothing.

Word: Why is a player scummy for fake claiming mason to you? What advantage does gob have for the claim when you are lynched and the leading wagon day 1?
Treckos evolution is quite interesting; from joining the wagon from immediatly quitting from bears observation, questioning the wagon multipe times and joining the wagon again after metadiving himself.
From what I get, he is a somewhat volatile player, from the development above. It does contrast with his recent fixation on Mantee.
But from the antecedents on both Norwee and my pushes, he seems to have given some values on tonereading on those occasions; Norwee was townread for that reason, while I was both townread and scumread from its derivatives.
On the other hand, the push on Manatee was made on a "solid" lead. There is also the component that the lead was digged out by trecko himself, wich would make it more valid on his eyes (he cant decept himself, can he?), so it may be the reason manatee stucked out, and may justify why he was asking for a case on me. From his other reads, I can only guess he toneread Albert and Leadread Madonna.
So overall, I can understand his game; about the meta, well, again I can only speculate, but it is still plausible, for the sheer difference of ppl btw games. Ppl can make meta mistakes, and I am having a hard time with the sheer amount of players to revise and keep tracks upon, wich might translate in a less fluid style.

And on the gob/bob/farside affair:
From what I see from Bob, and what I saw on that interaction, he has played a pretty standard game, asking ppl actually good questions and all that, and his push on u, while its true it was aggresive, I wouldnt mark directly scummy. I didnt rly liked his tone, but that by itself aint a big of an indicative; it does serve as an antecedent, so he is nullish for now. On ur front, farside, I dnt think ur reaction was the greatest to tell the truth; his questions without good answer EXACTLY bc there is no reason whatsovere to question a claim, no matter wheter its true or fake. There r rly more motivations to do this as scum than as town. But alas, Ive seen too many ppl fall for that before; u being a supposedly good player is what worries me about it.
And on Gob, gob was contingent at the time and needed more attention. Ive already said before, but usually fake claims r made mostly by town (like u pointed out), but can be executed by scum, and he had no antecedents; he is still null all the way. So it can be fairly illustrative to have a grasp on his playstyle.

ninjaed by farside (for once, its relevant).
did you check his meta?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:39 am

Post by word321 »

No, only info in the game so far
Have u played with trecko before?
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently playing in Open 794, Newbie2028.
Currently UTC-3.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Hoctac »

,VOTE: Alber
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Hoctac »

woah word wrote stuff about a humble treecko. Alber read is he feels off in every way compared to what i've seen of his town game (sample size of 2)

manatee reads as kind of genuine explaining stuff? so i think if he is scum he feels he's been caught for wrong reasons and the contradiction is probably NAI
not yet sentient
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:46 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 356, NDMath wrote:The goal was more so to get thoughts out of midway because I'm more comfortable in my a ability to read him then other players. He went from a slight scumlean to probably town.
But I never played in a game with you :eek:
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 367, votato wrote:
In post 366, Aloratom wrote:
In post 362, popopopopopopo wrote:but madonna never says word is scummy, never points to a post of word's or gives a reason why he thinks word is scummy, he just hops on with the reason that "noone is in dire straits". so i think you are misrepresenting madonna's position as being on a "good wagon on a scummy individual", because madonna never makes the case that it's a good wagon. i agree with word that madonna's was easily the weakest vote on his wagon.
If word said that madonna's vote is easily the weakest vote on his wagon, that's scummy in itself because my vote was as weak if not weaker. As such, I'm okay with leaving it on word.
you're just upset that there isnt a wagon on you yet arent you
It's not like I feel left out or anything.

I don't know that I understand his subsequent reasoning there, but maybe it's coming from a Town perspective?
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 369, word321 wrote:
In post 366, Aloratom wrote:If word said that madonna's vote is easily the weakest vote on his wagon, that's scummy in itself because my vote was as weak if not weaker. As such, I'm okay with leaving it on word.
Their case is simply bad, ur case was nonexistant :^)
U came and voted for the votes sake, while they came and voted in an alarmist way. Votes by emselves r not particularly bad D1, and being inactive early on may be bad, but not as scummy as adding wood to the fire.
(actively inactive while we r at it; no one is 24 hr next to the pc, but when they r and they say nothing, its
bad
indee.)
On the other hand, the iso on Madonna is bad; , and in particular were kind of off with each other on the manatee thing, specifically.
I mean, what is this saying? If votes aren't the wood, what is? I don't get it.

And who is trecko?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:02 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

trecko=sailor moon now i believe
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:05 am

Post by votato »

trecko = hoctac
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:12 am

Post by word321 »

In post 384, Aloratom wrote:I mean, what is this saying? If votes aren't the wood, what is? I don't get it.

And who is trecko?
Reasoning, consistency of mantality and ultimate benefits of an action as either alignment

U, for example, just used ur vote with an investigative purpose (wich may or may not have been originally motivated as such); such an action can come from either alignment, but is plausible and compatible with town
Unless Madonnas action was also some sort of test reaction, it affected the game in a scum favoring way, not bc of my inherent alignment, but bc it doesnt decentrly contribute to the reasoning on the case in a reasonable way, and is plausible with a hidden agenda behind it
Doubting aint bad, the thingis the way the doubt manifests, its naturality and how it affects the game.

Trecko=Sailor Moon=Turtwig=Hoctac (He rly likes switching profile pictures)
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently playing in Open 794, Newbie2028.
Currently UTC-3.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 379, word321 wrote:No, only info in the game so far
trecko = hoctac? Just checking because that is very confusing.
Actually I was asking if you checked Bob's meta.

town game
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

The only reason I looked into the games was his questions were a lot of questions that lined up to look like busy work (which is a scum tell in my book) and I wanted to see if that was a thing for him. As you look through his town games you see a player that is sorting through things and making comments in the game. Here just more questions and lot of not saying much about anything going on in the game to sort through. Also not an agro player to going agro looks pretty much fake in my book too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm having a hard time parsing your texts Word321. I think it's the mix of chat language with randomly complex thesaurus words that's messing with my brain.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

That was more work then I wanted to do for day 1. Onto lurking for the rest of it. Someone else can work.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm having a hard time parsing your texts Word321. I think it's the mix of chat language with randomly complex thesaurus words that's messing with my brain.
[img]
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKP9ln ... /giphy.gif[/img]
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 381, Hoctac wrote:woah word wrote stuff about a humble treecko. Alber read is he feels off in every way compared to what i've seen of his town game (sample size of 2)

manatee reads as kind of genuine explaining stuff? so i think if he is scum he feels he's been caught for wrong reasons and the contradiction is probably NAI
I don't know about Albert's meta, but backing off the manatee read for the reason stated is Townie.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 388, farside22 wrote:town game
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

The only reason I looked into the games was his questions were a lot of questions that lined up to look like busy work (which is a scum tell in my book) and I wanted to see if that was a thing for him. As you look through his town games you see a player that is sorting through things and making comments in the game. Here just more questions and lot of not saying much about anything going on in the game to sort through. Also not an agro player to going agro looks pretty much fake in my book too.
It checks out... Alright i'll join your push here.
VOTE: bob3141

Also... that image. Are you flirting with me? :shifty:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 380, Hoctac wrote:,VOTE: Alber
In post 381, Hoctac wrote:woah word wrote stuff about a humble treecko. Alber read is he feels off in every way compared to what i've seen of his town game (sample size of 2)

Lynching me Day 1 is never a good idea. I'm the town's best asset when I get invested into a game.

Which games have you seen me in?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 388, farside22 wrote:
In post 379, word321 wrote:No, only info in the game so far
trecko = hoctac? Just checking because that is very confusing.
Actually I was asking if you checked Bob's meta.

town game
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

To be frank that is stupid use of meta. If im askign questions or not is very much NAI thing.

And a highly selective use at that. It seems you have cherry picked games too
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

If you look at my meta truely. And not in highly simplistic manner you will see i alternate.

farside do you serously think you can learn anything from meta. When a game is only a few days in. You even cherry picked one teh town games where i lurked and prod dodged by asking questions

game 2122

rvs vote
question
question
joke comment
question
question
question
question
none game comment-
comment about irritation about how nonI lurked in all game
me saying i think flav is scum
me saying flav is scum
none game comment
question

and that was the first 10 game days

so you say i dont mostly ask question as town is complete nonsense.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

and take another. this time one of the scum game you cherry picked

rvs comment
rvs joke
stance
stance
stance
stance
game comment
reaction
question
push
change of stance
side comment
stance
non game comment
none game comment

first 3 days of that game. After that i was mostly reacting.

see how little use of questions
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

my town games are always more question heavy. until i strike gold and it moves more to stance with interrogation style questions
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 289, farside22 wrote:
In post 271, bob3141 wrote:So what woudl you ahve done then farside in teh two situations

one where gooble inst fake claiming

two where gooble is genuine
?

Also why did you want to dig as to what teh claim was. Did you think it could be scum fake claiming mason. And if so why do did you think that farside?
I'm just holding onto this because the more I read this the less sense it makes. It reads like a trap question where no response is a good response.

How is this a trap question. This is just a scummy deflection inorder to try and avoid answering the question.

I am quite literally asking you if you thought gooble is scum fake claiming mason and what the reason was. how is that trap question.

Are you saying beign asked to explian your motivation and actions is bad thing

And the first bit im asking you what you would do under a) gooble says he is town fake claiming and b) if he says he is claiming mason. aka if its genuine roleclaim. And agin how in your mind is that trap question

Tying in with the last question.

serously how could you even genuinly come to the conclusion that either those were even remotely trappy.

Do you think a town player wouldnt question you about digging at a mason claim. If gooble is town fake claimign dont you think it woudl be good thing for scum not to know.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 298, farside22 wrote:
In post 294, bob3141 wrote:
In post 287, farside22 wrote:
In post 271, bob3141 wrote:So what woudl you ahve done then farside in teh two situations

one where gooble inst fake claiming

two where gooble is genuine
?

Also why did you want to dig as to what teh claim was. Did you think it could be scum fake claiming mason. And if so why do did you think that farside?
Town fake claim more often then scum.
Is there are reason you keep posting with incorrect spelling?
In post 276, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 262, farside22 wrote:
In post 255, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 249, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 246, gobbledygook wrote:I think Word is probably town.
You’re not saying why.
We're masons.
Do I really need a reason why? Are you scumreading him?
:neutral: :neutral:
He wasn't really in danger to warrant this.
This sounds off like a scumtell. Farside immediately reacts to Gobledygook's sketchy "mason claim" with a naive comment like she fully believes him to have mason claimed and outed his partner early day 1, when neither of Gobble/Word321 were in any imminent danger of being lynched. Farside, instead of staying suspicious about the dubious claim, immediately assumed Gobble did this from a town viewpoint. Which is how a scum that already knows who the mafia/town are would react in that situation.
That was why I put a neutral face and said I half thought the claim was fake. Am I having to repeat myself. Again it is the player associated with the claim that gives me pause. You can talk around that and hypothesis to your hearts delight but I already explain why I felt it was more truthful then not.
If you want to tell me why you think I'm lying about my reason and give examples of how I typically take claims from player then we could debate this further.
It is by the way NAI for me.

farside you didnt answer my question.

And if you thought gooble was fake claiming why did you want to expose it. If as you say town fake claim more than scum. What do you feel was your town motivation in trying to expose gooble as a faking claiming if you thought he was more likely to be town.

what is your read on gooble?

There called typos. Not incorrect spelling.
A very endless of bad questions.

I don't respond I'm scum. I do respond I'm scum. Why respond at all that makes you scum. That is how all your questions are reading to me.
How can anyone get a read off a player with 2 post and say yes that is town! would be lying. If I say null then I have to explain once again what I say I typically see from mafia and how players behave.
One trap question after another from you. All why ignoring a large part of the game.
Are you a tunnel type?

Farside can you hold a straight face and say that the question "what is your read on gooble" is a trap question.

Do you think town players asking players they suspect on their reads is scummy?

Do you think 2 posts is tunnel?

Do you think town never asks players any questions? Do you think town never asks players for their reads on other players?

And you also infact deflected the question in scummy way. You refused to give your read on gooble. Why do you not want to give reads out, even if that read is null read?

so which is it do think gooble is town, scum or null. Thats hardly a trap question is it.

Do you realy think town would question a player iof they thought that player was scum pr hunting?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”