bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

Do you realy think town wouldnt question a player iof they thought that player was scum pr hunting?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

above correction to last sentance of last posts
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:45 am

Post by votato »

how are people so bad at typing? do your keyboards not come with backspace keys?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

i never read what i type before posting. Mostly when i want to cut time down.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we can't find any better alternative i suggest we wagon the person with the worst spelling and work our way upwards until the game only has perfection.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

oh and there might be a reason for teh others :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 404, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we can't find any better alternative i suggest we wagon the person with the worst spelling and work our way upwards until the game only has perfection.
normaly you should wagon me when my posts are low on typos lol

When scum i use word processor.

As town i just bang of the posts. As its fresh of the press

As scum i use my posts to manipulate. So im ever so careful on the choice of words, well mostly but more so than when im town
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:58 am

Post by votato »

In post 404, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we can't find any better alternative i suggest we wagon the person with the worst spelling and work our way upwards until the game only has perfection.
i still think we are better off lynching all norwegians first. i've literally never seen you play town.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:03 am

Post by midwaybear »

Why are you still joking like it is RVS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 407, votato wrote:
i still think we are better off lynching all norwegians first. i've literally never seen you play town.
This is your lucky day. Witness my townplay until your eyeballs drop out. Because it's here, it's now. It's HOT NEWS! And you are invited to witness with a first-class ticket.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Bob3141
What is your view on the current leading wagons? (Word321 + Madonna)

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:17 am

Post by votato »

In post 408, midwaybear wrote:Why are you still joking like it is RVS
does this post mean you're gonna start deathtunneling me now?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why don't you ask him what the point of his question was.

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:19 am

Post by votato »

because i know midway. he wants desperately to deathtunnel me. its in his nature. hes basically swedish.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:20 am

Post by midwaybear »

:shifty:
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:09 am

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 347, stan1ey wrote:
In post 327, Hoctac wrote: we should lynch manatee here

once? ok maybe i can buy his explanation. but twice? i dunno m8
ur tunneling hard, think about it. if he has done this more than once then its not a slip up and his explanation makes more sense because its how he talks
<3
In post 348, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it. I didn’t think Words’s wall was all that townie.
A lot of people are saying Word’s post is a town post, but nobody says why. I’m curious if they legitimately like what’s been said or it’s a case of: "Lots of text= town right?".
Well personally, I found it townie in that he was making a very big effort and did extensive self-meta which I feel is less common from scum then from town.. overall it was more a gut thing so I can understand what you mean by that.
In post 349, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 323, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We had a solid bandwagon on word, and a competing miniwagon with manatee. I think that's sufficient information for day 2, all considered.

I'm just tired of 80 page day 1s where every town role is outted and scum can pick the PRs apart...….every damn time.
Your mindset sucks.
I definitely agree though I'm not sure how to read into it. I'm leaning towards it coming from town even though the intention is very anti-town I find it hard to believe a wolf would so openly state those opinions.
In post 356, NDMath wrote:
In post 286, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 261, midwaybear wrote:ok fine
besides you, I agree with hoctac. Don't really like why Albert is fine with letting others decide his vote
I see youre very quick to drop opinions. Noted
I don't like people who don't like people who share thoughts for the reason that they shared thoughts.
I'm having a very difficult time understanding what you mean by this

To be Noted: I consistently have mixed up word and bob so probably question me if I say smth questionable abt either
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 381, Hoctac wrote:manatee reads as kind of genuine explaining stuff? so i think if he is scum he feels he's been caught for wrong reasons and the contradiction is probably NAI
This feels off.

- Bunno
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:32 am

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 416, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 381, Hoctac wrote:manatee reads as kind of genuine explaining stuff? so i think if he is scum he feels he's been caught for wrong reasons and the contradiction is probably NAI
This feels off.
I'm tempted to agree but that just might be my bias
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 392, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 388, farside22 wrote:town game
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

The only reason I looked into the games was his questions were a lot of questions that lined up to look like busy work (which is a scum tell in my book) and I wanted to see if that was a thing for him. As you look through his town games you see a player that is sorting through things and making comments in the game. Here just more questions and lot of not saying much about anything going on in the game to sort through. Also not an agro player to going agro looks pretty much fake in my book too.
It checks out... Alright i'll join your push here.
VOTE: bob3141

Also... that image. Are you flirting with me? :shifty:
It was supposed to me a magic trick. Im inferring that wor321, words, are like a madic act. I feel there is a trick behind it but I'm waiting on a few people that haven't said anything about him, like my new found friend bob.
In post 395, bob3141 wrote:If you look at my meta truely. And not in highly simplistic manner you will see i alternate.

farside do you serously think you can learn anything from meta. When a game is only a few days in. You even cherry picked one teh town games where i lurked and prod dodged by asking questions

game 2122

rvs vote
question
question
joke comment
question
question
question
question
none game comment-
comment about irritation about how nonI lurked in all game
me saying i think flav is scum
me saying flav is scum
none game comment
question

and that was the first 10 game days

so you say i dont mostly ask question as town is complete nonsense.
Cherry picking? I listed more then 3 games and you didn't list one to contradict me.
And your questions asked in those games are not aggressive crap questions as i broke down already and news flash a few agreed with me
In post 398, bob3141 wrote:
In post 289, farside22 wrote:
In post 271, bob3141 wrote:So what woudl you ahve done then farside in teh two situations

one where gooble inst fake claiming

two where gooble is genuine
?

Also why did you want to dig as to what teh claim was. Did you think it could be scum fake claiming mason. And if so why do did you think that farside?
I'm just holding onto this because the more I read this the less sense it makes. It reads like a trap question where no response is a good response.

How is this a trap question. This is just a scummy deflection inorder to try and avoid answering the question.

I am quite literally asking you if you thought gooble is scum fake claiming mason and what the reason was. how is that trap question.

Are you saying beign asked to explian your motivation and actions is bad thing

And the first bit im asking you what you would do under a) gooble says he is town fake claiming and b) if he says he is claiming mason. aka if its genuine roleclaim. And agin how in your mind is that trap question

Tying in with the last question.

serously how could you even genuinly come to the conclusion that either those were even remotely trappy.

Do you think a town player wouldnt question you about digging at a mason claim. If gooble is town fake claimign dont you think it woudl be good thing for scum not to know.
I responded to the question about gobble when i said null. Second asking a player how they would respond to 2 different situations that at this point has already past is pretty invalid at this point. But if you haven't gotten a clue he still reads null.
Why its a trap well lets see your follow up because i can say the following.
I town read him....thats scummy. I scum read him....thats scummy. My read is null.....thats scummy. No response = town.
Your tirade reinforces my scum read.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Madonna
@Nahdia

Post more.

@Gobbles
I’ll give you a pass for now. But won’t be so lenient next time.

- Bunno
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Nahdia »

speak of the devil and all that. will catch up now. thinking of trying some good ol' fashion {Ranger Brackets}

ftr i try to limit my posting in games to a specific window each day. helps me enjoy the game a lot more and not burnout by constantly thinking about the game.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 318, Hoctac wrote:jus here fore the hammre
Took another look at Hoptac’s ISO. Still hate the slot.

- Bunno
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 416, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
This feels off.
It reads pretty clear to me. Are you talking tone?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Would anyone be interested in joining either a Bob or Hoctac wagon?

- Bunno
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Aloratom »

In post 423, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Would anyone be interested in joining either a Bob or Hoctac wagon?
I'd do bob. I've never seen him go into 3d degree mode this early.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”