NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But i guess i’ll give you tryhard points? Don’t really see what scum!you would gain from doing what your current explanation suggests. It’s not like your case was good.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Hoctac »

it's not an intentional strategy obv, it's a subconscious inclination

it's not like your assessment of my case is good
not yet sentient
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Subconcious inclination. :lol:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Hoctac »

yep it's ok if you don't get it norwee
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Hoctac »

nothing wrong with that dw abt it
not yet sentient
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 12:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 466, Madonna wrote:
In post 392, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 388, farside22 wrote:town game
town game
town game
town game
scum game
scum game

The only reason I looked into the games was his questions were a lot of questions that lined up to look like busy work (which is a scum tell in my book) and I wanted to see if that was a thing for him. As you look through his town games you see a player that is sorting through things and making comments in the game. Here just more questions and lot of not saying much about anything going on in the game to sort through. Also not an agro player to going agro looks pretty much fake in my book too.
It checks out... Alright i'll join your push here.
VOTE: bob3141

Also... that image. Are you flirting with me? :shifty:
So I know I am quoting NorwegianBoyEE here and not farside22, but this is more general everyone than aimed at the former two. There are a lot of meta pushes in this game. I have not posted or played here much, so I do not know the meta about meta but there are two/three issues to be aware of here:

1) bob3141 argues that the case built against him is from cherry-picked games, and I reasonably believe that if you have played enough games here, this can be done to anyone.
2) Players in this game seem very aware of their self meta, meaning they can either lean into it or twist it, which means we can argue over essentially corrupted data.
3) Those games are not this game, going outside of here to get usable arguments in here...is bad? Not carrying biases against a player from one game to the next is already hard enough.

I am not reading that bob3141 case, but I will ISO him and weigh in on that, otherwise he is currently null.
1) Those games were just the ones i started with the first list toward the bottom here I listed 4 town games and a few scum games. I will ask you what I asked him. How is picking all those games cherry picking?
2) players can lie about self meta and if others see a difference are they lying too?
3) meta is a thing that you can use here. You can't use on going games.
In post 468, Madonna wrote:You can have my bob3141 ISO notes in a spoiler!

[29, rvs gobble] nothing
[135, is hoctac an alt?] who cares
[138, typo gimmick] who caaares
[152, suggests that someone? vote word after quoting word in theory bc typos] a joke push or maybe a bad push, what was the vote count at this point?
[153-155, joke typos] ehhhh
[241, votato is that a serious manatee vote?] sounds like a legit question, a hunt
[242, suspecting? votato about suspecting? alora] could be a hunt, as aside i recall alora unvoting and then revoting word as a probable joke (so many jokers here)
[243, asking alora about the above aside] well, bob is not tunneling votato, that is good
[271, asks farside about pursuing goobble claim] who is pr hunting, farside or bob
[272, bob votes farside] bob says farside
[294, sets the hounds on farside] was not on his side at first, but yeah, i agree that maybe too much focus was given a probable fakeclaim (soooo many jokers), the read ask was a good call
[370, asks gob on his vok? townread (who tf), asks about gob's changed vote] will have to find/read gob's case/cases? cannot recall a good one
[394, response to farside's meta case] ehhhhhh, dislike both sides of the case bc the defense does not appear to be much butttt the initial case is still out of game and thus bad from the get-go
[395-397, oh this is the defense] i mean, if you stand by meta, i think bob beats farside
[398-399, about farside asking about gob's mason claim] i think if you pursue the idea about gob confirming his (fake)claim, yeah, i agree w bob, what does town get, what is the town motivation here?
[400, same as above] should have lumped it w 398 and 399
[401-405, typos] things
[406, response to nbee, typo defense] bad meta joke? if serious defense, bad

Not seeing a case for bob3141 based on his own merits. The big thing in his posts is his case for farside22, which actually has me coming out of his ISO scumleaning on farside22, but that is from a read on a player from another player's POV. I did not get that farside22 read from reading the game as a whole, and in fact thought farside22 had some good points, so I will have to chew on this more.
His case? He asked questions how is that a case? By the way please use
Spoiler:
this tag for spoilers
it's more helpful to mobile users.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:03 am

Post by farside22 »

@Madonna: I can see your past that meta is not a thing you use or find as valid but you are aware players use it. Just because I find a use and you disagree with it's use does not make it outside the spirit of the game. If a player knows me and I say I find filler questions to be scummy, well that is something I say in all games. Therefore it now becomes NAI since I'm aware of that. But if a player isn't aware of there meta as they think they slip it should be called out.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:27 am

Post by stan1ey »

people put too much weight behind meta reads, you can clearly see in posts 395 and 396 bob is fully aware of his meta and therefore is capable of manipulating it but thats neither here nor there. i highly doubt farside wouldve cherry picked games to use as meta reads because if she is scum doing that then she'd be leaving concrete evidence of manipulation, ik it was just an off the cuff comment and he wasnt explicitly saying that farside was doing this but he did say it twice and its a pretty wild claim
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Clearly Bob is a decent wagon as concluded by yourself Stan1ey.
Join usssss.

- Bunno
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 1:43 am

Post by stan1ey »

VOTE: bob
oh go on then
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

This town needs strong leadership.

Forget about the weak bob wagon with barely any votes. The madonna wagon is where it's at. Join the resistance!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you saying we should listen to the guy that doesn’t care about day 1?
And how does a leading wagon with more votes than the newest one classify as "the resistance"? Clearly your wagon is not the resistance, it’s the evil imperial Empire.

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:23 am

Post by votato »

i trust you ABR. i just dont think its a very good wagon. the scummiest thing madonna has done was that blackout spoiler. although it is basically lynch-worthy to be fair
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Votato, who are your current townreads?

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:39 am

In post 486, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you saying we should listen to the guy that doesn’t care about day 1?
And how does a leading wagon with more votes than the newest one classify as "the resistance"? Clearly your wagon is not the resistance, it’s the evil imperial Empire.
Darth Vader. Darth Sidious. Gran Moff Tarkin. They rose from humble beginnings, resisted the corrupt republic in secret, and ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. That's visionary sith leadership right there.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Aloratom »

I said I'd join bob, but I'm still unsure about word.

VOTE: bob
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:57 am

Post by votato »

In post 488, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Votato, who are your current townreads?
ABR, hoctac, popopopo?, schadd_, gobble
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:57 am

Post by votato »

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:59 am

In post 492, votato wrote:
Why hoctac?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:06 am

Post by votato »

i've seen this odd posting from hoctac before. I guess maybe ill re-evaluate later. granted the pagetop thing is annoying and everyone who doesnt know how to use a keyboard/mildly proofread deserves to be lynched irl, but its not AI in-game. annoying != scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 494, votato wrote:i've seen this odd posting from hoctac before. I guess maybe ill re-evaluate later. granted the pagetop thing is annoying and everyone who doesnt know how to use a keyboard/mildly proofread deserves to be lynched irl, but its not AI in-game. annoying != scum
What do you think about Bob's: "I make spelling mistakes only when i'm town. When i'm scum i proofcheck all of my posts" argument?

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:08 am

If it deserves to be lynched irl it deserves to be lynched on mafiascum too! Link to the game you saw him post like this?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:39 am

Post by votato »

In post 495, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 494, votato wrote:i've seen this odd posting from hoctac before. I guess maybe ill re-evaluate later. granted the pagetop thing is annoying and everyone who doesnt know how to use a keyboard/mildly proofread deserves to be lynched irl, but its not AI in-game. annoying != scum
What do you think about Bob's: "I make spelling mistakes only when i'm town. When i'm scum i proofcheck all of my posts" argument?
thats either a lie or a trust tell. either way bah.

abr, no i cannot.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 5:57 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 368, stan1ey wrote:
In post 363, gobbledygook wrote:Stanley, why are you voting votato? He seems decently town.
what makes you say that?
He looks like he is genuinely sorting.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it