Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Styro wrote:Ok, just one more thing, I don't like how forbid jumps in after Goat and suddenly she now likes the Skillit 'wagon', tattling along.
What Skillit wagon? The two I remember were on alvinz95 and me.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Jshark
Jshark
Townie
Jshark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Jshark »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Styro wrote:Ok, just one more thing, I don't like how forbid jumps in after Goat and suddenly she now likes the Skillit 'wagon', tattling along.
What Skillit wagon? The two I remember were on alvinz95 and me.
There was a random Skillit wagon early on, but it really didn't amount to much besides establishing the fact that alot of people in this game don't want skillets to rule the world :?: lol.

I don't really feel as if forbid jumped in she seems to have taken her time analyzing each player and giving her honest opinion on who she feels is the scummiest.
"When the chips are down these civilized people will eat each other....you'll see....I'll show you"- Joker, The Dark Knight
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

managed to catch some internet access.

I sense goat/strange/forbidden team if theres 3 scum.

Jshark, I don't know why you thought I should answer your vote. You think I'm scummy -- end of story. I don't think I need to answer.
And why you say why do they brush off my actions? Why do they brush off strangecoug's actions?
Is back.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

L/A today. And I'll give you a hint alvinz, accusing everyone who might vote for you as scum isn't going to actually find scum. Ya see, aren't you in fact copying what SC did, in a more indirect way?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Dean Harper
Dean Harper
Mafia Scum
Dean Harper
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Dean Harper »

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Skillit - (3) goatrevolt, Megatheory, forbiddanlight
StrangerCoug- (3) alvinz95, cerebus3, Styro

alvinz95- (4) StangerCoug, veerus, Skillit, Jshark

It looks like you are all disagreeing, still, with 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. Since activity is up, there will be no deadline unless activity drops off.
"If you say live together, die alone to me Jack, I'm gonna punch you in your face."

-- Rose Nadler, 'Through the Looking Glass' (Lost)
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

alvinz95 wrote:I sense goat/strange/forbidden team if theres 3 scum.
I think it's funny that you accused my means of scum hunting as stupid early on in the game. Your means of scum hunting seems to be simply "Goat is scum because he's attacking me instead of StrangerCoug, and SC and Forbiddan are scum as well because they agree more with Goat than me."

That's just glorified OMGUS, not really trying to find scum.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Rage »

Vote: Alvinz

Is it just me or is alvinz seeming more and more like a liability to Town each time he posts?
alvinz95 wrote:And why you say why do they brush off my actions?
lol, when your actions consist of "You're scum because you agree with someone I think is scum!" I think it is pretty appropriate to "brush them off".
I'm a rageaholic! I just can't live without rageahol!
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Rage wrote:
Vote: Alvinz

Is it just me or is alvinz seeming more and more like a liability to Town each time he posts?
Liability, how? Is that you saying you think he's scum, or is that you saying you think he's an unhelpful townie that you want to lynch anyway?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

If most people see him as a townie that's just getting everything wrong, we do not need to waste a lynch on him, when we have other targets. If you think he's an annoying member of the MAFIA, that warrants a lynching of him. However, if you think he's an annoying TOWIE, then we have bigger fish to fry, since there are others that have been mentioned as being thought of purely as mafia, and not of a messed up townie. I just wanted to say that. If you really do believe that he is mafia, then continue the voting of alvinz, but please don't waste one of our votes killing someone you think is town.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:56 am

Post by GhostWriter »

EBWOP: In the last line, it should say "don't waste one of our lynches".
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by Rage »

Liability as in "I do not want him to survive in the endgame". I think the pressure against him brought 'scum backed into a corner' but wasn't quite worthy of a lynch. The overall pressure on StrangerCoug looks to me like a
distraction
, if you will, from the pressure on Alvinz and ), and as the pressure dies he's been turning into 'unhelpful townie' (townie meaning part of the town, not pro-town).

Following in Forbiddanlight's lead, I'll come up with a read on each player soon. Might even ask a few questions, you never know.
Rage
Rage
Goon
Rage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by Rage »

EBYOP:
Rage wrote:I think the pressure against him brought
out
'scum backed into a corner' but wasn't quite worthy of a lynch
Megatheory
Megatheory
Goon
Megatheory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Post by Megatheory »

Rage wrote:Liability as in "I do not want him to survive in the endgame". I think the pressure against him brought 'scum backed into a corner' but wasn't quite worthy of a lynch. The overall pressure on StrangerCoug looks to me like a
distraction
, if you will, from the pressure on Alvinz and ), and as the pressure dies he's been turning into 'unhelpful townie' (townie meaning part of the town, not pro-town).
FoS Rage
I knew your vote was bad and your explanation doesn't help. Why would we need to lynch him today if you are concerned about the endgame?
Megatheory
Megatheory
Goon
Megatheory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Megatheory »

Rage wrote:EBYOP:
Edit by yay of post? :P
veerus
veerus
Mafia Scum
veerus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by veerus »

As time goes on, alvinz seems like an eager, overly defensive townie under unjust (in his eyes) pressure.
Unvote

Rage, your actions have been inconsistant and very, very scummy. I will
Vote: Rage
. Here's why.

1) Rage starts off the game by asking the name of the scum in this game. This earned him some early attention before being dismissed as inconsequential. In light of his later actions and my theory that he is scum, I submit that it was a poor attempt at playing a dumb townie to try and attack whoever replied with a suspicious suggestion.

2) He pulls off his early, non-random, "pressure" vote off of SC for no apparent reason as far as I can tell. He then votes for alvinz because he is being dismissive with his responses which, at the time, was a solid vote.

3) He unvotes alvinz in his very next post as a means of generating discussion, even though alvinz was in no danger of being lynched. I called him out on it at the time, so I won't go through it again. His excuse for this play was that he has a lot of games to keep track of, and that while alvinz seems "increasingly suspicious", he doesn't want to be on the wagon with people who share that line of thought. Which doesn't even make sense.

4) Then, after one empy post, he re-votes alvinz. However, THIS time his reasons are that he's likely an unhelpful townie, which is a poor play if you're a townie.
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
-Fight Club
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Rage wrote:Yup, I definitely agree with where Skillit is going with this.

Vote: StrangerCoug
Rage wrote:The overall pressure on StrangerCoug looks to me like a
distraction
, if you will, from the pressure on Alvinz
Care to explain this? It was a distraction you took part of.

FoS Rage
Jshark
Jshark
Townie
Jshark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Jshark »

veerus wrote:As time goes on, alvinz seems like an eager, overly defensive townie under unjust (in his eyes) pressure.
Unvote

Rage, your actions have been inconsistant and very, very scummy. I will
Vote: Rage
. Here's why.

1) Rage starts off the game by asking the name of the scum in this game. This earned him some early attention before being dismissed as inconsequential. In light of his later actions and my theory that he is scum, I submit that it was a poor attempt at playing a dumb townie to try and attack whoever replied with a suspicious suggestion.

2) He pulls off his early, non-random, "pressure" vote off of SC for no apparent reason as far as I can tell. He then votes for alvinz because he is being dismissive with his responses which, at the time, was a solid vote.

3) He unvotes alvinz in his very next post as a means of generating discussion, even though alvinz was in no danger of being lynched. I called him out on it at the time, so I won't go through it again. His excuse for this play was that he has a lot of games to keep track of, and that while alvinz seems "increasingly suspicious", he doesn't want to be on the wagon with people who share that line of thought. Which doesn't even make sense.

4) Then, after one empy post, he re-votes alvinz. However, THIS time his reasons are that he's likely an unhelpful townie, which is a poor play if you're a townie.
These are some very good points that I hadn't noticed at first, but he does seem to jump onto wagons with very little reasoning or by using other people's reasoning I.E. Skillit's reasoning on a SC.

The more I watch the less I think that SC is scum and Alvinz does seem to be a frustrated townie.

I'm now starting to consider Skillit and Rage as scum. Skillit was one of the first votes on SC which was a good distraction from Rage as SC was playing poorly and then Rage jumped on the wagon as well using Skillit's reasoning. Then as the SC wagon started to slow down as Goatrevolt stated SC's metagaming. Attention shifted to Alvinz and Skillit said he did not feel Alvinz was scum in post 160, but then voted for him in post 165 after Alvinz said he wanted to be lynched. Rage did not join in on this wagon, but he seems to be backing up Skillit so this could just be an attempt to distance himself from Skillit.

In conclusion I feel that the actions of SC and Alvinz are those of poor townies rather than those of good scum and I feel that attention should be shifted to those who seem to be working behind the scenes to make these poor townies look like scum.

Unvote, Vote:Skillit
"When the chips are down these civilized people will eat each other....you'll see....I'll show you"- Joker, The Dark Knight
Jshark
Jshark
Townie
Jshark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Jshark »

EBWOP: I missed this, but Rage actually has joined the Alvinz wagon stating that he feels that Alvinz is a liability. The last time I checked we were looking to vote off scum and not liabilities
Fos:Rage
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Rage, I don't know what I leaned on your before (I think slight town), but you are going a long way towards destroying that. What are you DOING? Policy lynches are horrid. If I didn't think skillit was scummier, I'd vote you right now, considering how it relates to your other moves. I gave you the benefit of the doubt cause I thought your first move was mildly clever and pro town overall. I can't do that anymore.
HoS: Rage
for inconsistency, random movement on the alvinz issue, and overall non pro town behavior. I still see alvinz as possible scum, but Rage and skillit are definitely looking more to fit the bill.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
cerebus3
cerebus3
Goon
cerebus3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:36 am

Post by cerebus3 »

Styro's been banned, Rage is scummy, Skillit is off camping so we wont hear anything from him, and the SC wagon is officially dead.

unvote,vote:Rage
"Insanity is the last defense of the master bureaucrat"

I am busy mondays through wednesdays, and sometimes thursdays. My posting with be sporadic during that time period.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:15 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Oh God...Styro wasn't Gimbo, was he? Geez, doesn't the guy know when to quit!? I still like my skillit vote, but would be fine switching to rage if he comes close to lynch. They both are rather scummy.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP: It was Gimbo *facepalm*
-StrangerCoug

Jshark
Jshark
Townie
Jshark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Jshark »

I find both Rage and Skillit scummy and I actually think they may be scum partners. So as Forbid has stated I would not be against lynching Rage.[/b]
Jshark
Jshark
Townie
Jshark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 am

Post by Jshark »

cerebus3 wrote:Styro's been banned, Rage is scummy, Skillit is off camping so we wont hear anything from him, and the SC wagon is officially dead.

unvote,vote:Rage
When was Styro banned this is news to me.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:56 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

When was Styro banned this is news to me.
Recently. The offense was being Gimbo.
-StrangerCoug

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”