Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

@mod, will either NK15 or me lose our XP before the day ends if we re-activate our upgrade requests?

I only wanted NK15 to cancel it to prove he wasn’t lying about his XP and now that it’s obvious he isn’t,
do we even actually need to cancel, if it literally won’t take effect until night or do we lose the XP immediately? Iow, how does that work?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3674, Titus wrote:
In post 3673, Raven Branwen wrote:@NK15, @Titus, have you considered that the one problem with this plan is that we will be no closer to figuring out if it’s ABR or TSE?

Because I can’t see it being NK15 obviously and I know I’m town, so how are we moving any closer to solving this?
Fmpov, It's ABR or Ali and preventing ABR from tunneling you is a net positive. I'll take this compromise.
But Titus, he’s been tr me ever since Ame suggested he venge me. So he’s not tunneling me anymore.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3676, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3674, Titus wrote:
In post 3673, Raven Branwen wrote:@NK15, @Titus, have you considered that the one problem with this plan is that we will be no closer to figuring out if it’s ABR or TSE?

Because I can’t see it being NK15 obviously and I know I’m town, so how are we moving any closer to solving this?
Fmpov, It's ABR or Ali and preventing ABR from tunneling you is a net positive. I'll take this compromise.
But Titus, he’s been tr me ever since Ame suggested he venge me. So he’s not tunneling me anymore.
I don’t think it’s Ali. If it’s not ABR, it’s TSE. I don’t see why scum!Ali NKs Raya.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Alisae »

I don’t see how I nightkill with 0 XP tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Alisae »

I trained and now i have 1 but still
GTKAS
| here.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

If you all think it could be ABR, let him venge me. Ame won’t ever let him be lynched. Soft clearing just means I probably get NK’d anyway and Ame will lynch EVERYONE in the game before ABR, so if we all think it’s likely between ABR and TSE, I think the most sensible plan is for ABR to venge me. We could lynch TSE but I think Mastina spewed him town.

I think the one slot who needs to be cleared is ABR and who cares if I have to die to make that happen?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

The catch is I don't trust town ABR.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3678, Alisae wrote:I don’t see how I nightkill with 0 XP tbh
In post 3679, Alisae wrote:I trained and now i have 1 but still
Is there external evidence of your EXP level?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3678, Alisae wrote:I don’t see how I nightkill with 0 XP tbh
In post 3679, Alisae wrote:I trained and now i have 1 but still
Right you claimed upgrade so you’re clear.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3681, Titus wrote:The catch is I don't trust town ABR.
What do you mean? He is tr me now and not tunelling me, so what exactly are you afraid of?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3684, Raven Branwen wrote:
What do you mean? He is tr me now and not tunelling me, so what exactly are you afraid of?
ABR shooting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3685, Titus wrote:
ABR shooting me.
Why do you even care? I’m fine with him shooting me. If you honestly think he’s scum here, why wouldn’t you be willing to die to get him lynched?…
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3686, Raven Branwen wrote:
ABR shooting me.
Why do you even care? I’m fine with him shooting me. If you honestly think he’s scum here, why wouldn’t you be willing to die to get him lynched?…
Thinking he's scum =/= certainty he's scum. I can't jeopardize my conftown status on it either. If I was suspected, I would in a heartbeat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

Like I can definitely understand why you wouldn’t want to get mislynched. No one does but if you can take out your strongest sr by dying, why wouldn’t you?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3688, Raven Branwen wrote:Like I can definitely understand why you wouldn’t want to get mislynched. No one does but if you can take out your strongest sr by dying, why wouldn’t you?
Because I can't afford the risk. This isn't the Titus show. Also, this isn't Titus v Alisae, where I live as a treestump forever. My time in this thread is limited. So is my power.

I'd rather do NK15.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3687, Titus wrote:
ABR shooting me.
Thinking he's scum =/= certainty he's scum. I can't jeopardize my conftown status on it either. If I was suspected, I would in a heartbeat.
What do you mean by jeopardizing your “confitown status”? I think you’re extremely likely to be town but literally no one is confitown here, not even Ame but he obviously comes the closest.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3689, Titus wrote:
In post 3688, Raven Branwen wrote:Like I can definitely understand why you wouldn’t want to get mislynched. No one does but if you can take out your strongest sr by dying, why wouldn’t you?
Because I can't afford the risk. This isn't the Titus show. Also, this isn't Titus v Alisae, where I live as a treestump forever. My time in this thread is limited. So is my power.

I'd rather do NK15.
What risk? NK15 is obviously town. He proved that by wanting to venge me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3691, Raven Branwen wrote:

I'd rather do NK15.
Want is just a claim imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

I'd rather do NK15.
The current plan 100% results in obvtown!NK15 dying and my being softcleared. We 100% don’t get even a possibility of a scum lynch with that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3690, Raven Branwen wrote:
ABR shooting me.
What do you mean by jeopardizing your “confitown status”? I think you’re extremely likely to be town but literally no one is confitown here, not even Ame but he obviously comes the closest.
I was tracked going nowhere last night. Hence why I am close to conftown. ABR started speculating about a Godfather and ninja then.

The point is NK15 is in my pool and someone who I trust not to throw the game if town. I don't have the same trust in ABR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3692, Titus wrote:

I'd rather do NK15.
If he’s lynched, he dies, so him wanting to venge me still literally results in him dying.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3695, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3692, Titus wrote:

I'd rather do NK15.
If he’s lynched, he dies, so him wanting to venge me still literally results in him dying.
Right. But if he doesn't get lynched, it's lip service.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Professor Moriarty
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Professor Moriarty »

In post 3675, Raven Branwen wrote:
@mod, will either NK15 or me lose our XP before the day ends if we re-activate our upgrade requests?

I only wanted NK15 to cancel it to prove he wasn’t lying about his XP and now that it’s obvious he isn’t,
do we even actually need to cancel, if it literally won’t take effect until night or do we lose the XP immediately? Iow, how does that work?
You don't lose the XP for upgrading until you actually learn the upgrade. It's an instantaneous effect that occurs at the end of the day (when you lose your XP and learn the upgrade and can possibly make use of it), and you can change your mind about whether you want to use it at any time during the day. Sorry about confusion regarding the timing.
Modding hydra of Something_Smart and the worst.
"because you're the worst... and you're smart." -Haschel Cedricson
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3694, Titus wrote:
In post 3690, Raven Branwen wrote:
ABR shooting me.
I was tracked going nowhere last night. Hence why I am close to conftown. ABR started speculating about a Godfather and ninja then.

The point is NK15 is in my pool and someone who I trust not to throw the game if town. I don't have the same trust in ABR.
Who claimed to track you? I must have missed that? I think I’m probably the only one he can softclear as town, due to us having both 4 XP but my point, is we don’t get even the possibility of a scum lynch out of it. NK15 dies and I probably get NK’d and no scumflip. I think scum!NK15 would want me to be venged by ABR rather than himself, since wanting to softclear a slot is town indicative, especially if he has to give his life to make that happen.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3697, Professor Moriarty wrote:
In post 3675, Raven Branwen wrote:

You don't lose the XP for upgrading until you actually learn the upgrade. It's an instantaneous effect that occurs at the end of the day (when you lose your XP and learn the upgrade and can possibly make use of it), and you can change your mind about whether you want to use it at any time during the day. Sorry about confusion regarding the timing.
So iow, both NK15 don’t need to cancel our upgrades and he can still softclear me?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”