Micro 941 | Brass and Shrapnel | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 1.7

Hoctac(2)
~ (77), (22)

ceejayvinoya(2)
~ (34), (47)
Tuxedo Mask(1)
~ (60)
Night 3 Roses(1)
~ (17)
Kilgamayan(1)
~ (9)
DkKoba(1)
~ (37)

Not Voting (1): clidd(29)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-29 05:21:12)

FLAVOR
Last edited by GeorgeBailey on Fri May 22, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GeorgeBailey
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

;
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

@Holden the start of my quote is 227. I didn't miss it, it is there. That was there because it felt like the start of your town read progression. Though thank you for clearing up the comment you made to CJ.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

IM DRUNK AND WANNA INTERACT who wanst some
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 352, Tuxedo Mask wrote:@Holden the start of my quote is 227. I didn't miss it, it is there. That was there because it felt like the start of your town read progression. Though thank you for clearing up the comment you made to CJ.
Ah I missed it. Then you misinterpreted. I feel the next post where I express that I saw genuineness in his posts but it came afterwards shows my doubt with the slot at the time.

Hello drunk person. May you tell me the color of your role PM?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

I'm
taken
single and ready to mingle
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 354, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 352, Tuxedo Mask wrote:@Holden the start of my quote is 227. I didn't miss it, it is there. That was there because it felt like the start of your town read progression. Though thank you for clearing up the comment you made to CJ.
Ah I missed it. Then you misinterpreted. I feel the next post where I express that I saw genuineness in his posts but it came afterwards shows my doubt with the slot at the time.

Green?
retired
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 356, DkKoba wrote:
In post 354, HoldenGolden wrote:

Green?
Hmm get drunker; you seem too sober enough to resist my mind tricks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok brown
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Ask, and you shall receive.
In post 341, DkKoba wrote:
In post 339, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 338, DkKoba wrote:no
Do you feel their reads or scum hunting has been flawed? If so what posts?

Yes, I understand you disagree with their meta based style, however do you believe they have reached incorrect conclusions using it?

i wouldt know yet! but i refuse to read previous games that are not the same setup.
This post really doesn't sit right with me. It feels super disingenuous and misrepresentative. If you refuse to read previous games then don't, I have no clue how that applies to Clidd doing it.

Making this strange accusation, and then not being able to back it up is also weird. If you can't point to one read you disagree with, why would you have a problem with their methods of getting acclimated to the game? Clidd hasn't even pushed anything yet. And yes, I know you can't know for sure if Clidd is right or wrong, but if I saw someone using logic I disagree with to reach a conclusion I disagree with I'd be able to point that out. Your attack of their playstyle feels more like paranoia than anything.

VOTE: Dkkoba
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 358, DkKoba wrote:ok brown
Oh shit you are Count Doo Doo

Thou is a shit lord
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 359, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Ask, and you shall receive.

Yes, I understand you disagree with their meta based style, however do you believe they have reached incorrect conclusions using it?

i wouldt know yet! but i refuse to read previous games that are not the same setup.
This post really doesn't sit right with me. It feels super disingenuous and misrepresentative. If you refuse to read previous games then don't, I have no clue how that applies to Clidd doing it.

Making this strange accusation, and then not being able to back it up is also weird. If you can't point to one read you disagree with, why would you have a problem with their methods of getting acclimated to the game? Clidd hasn't even pushed anything yet. And yes, I know you can't know for sure if Clidd is right or wrong, but if I saw someone using logic I disagree with to reach a conclusion I disagree with I'd be able to point that out. Your attack of their playstyle feels more like paranoia than anything.

were u just looking for a reaosn to vote me ?or just looking to gamesolve?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think ur full of shit tuxedo
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 361, DkKoba wrote:
In post 359, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Ask, and you shall receive.

were u just looking for a reaosn to vote me ?or just looking to gamesolve?
No, I've been trying to sort you all game. At first, I felt your push on Holden was Town. Mostly due to how unselfconscious it was. I don't think scum would have doubled down on that push for as long as you did. Then your back off read as genuine. After that the rest of your posts kept coming, and I realized it was just your playstyle and NAI at all. The difficulty to get you to answer a question was NAI as well, so I had to keep pushing and even giving you the benefit of the doubt. However, I don't see the town mindset for wanting an experienced and skilled player to toss their playstyle away. And your inability to back up that statement without deflecting sealed the vote.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i answerd ur dumb questions nerd nerd and ur pivot is not logically consistent. ur tone towards me suggested u thought i was town. so ur sudden pivot is not genuine.
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 364, DkKoba wrote:i answerd ur dumb questions nerd nerd and ur pivot is not logically consistent. ur tone towards me suggested u thought i was town. so ur sudden pivot is not genuine.
Let's keep it civil.

I know you answered my dumb questions, that's why I voted you. I disliked the answer. You still don't have anything to point to that shows Clidd's methods are wrong. What posts do you believe make me voting you now disingenuous?
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Also, if you really think I'm so full of shit, why aren't you voting me?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because I don't need to vote you to be right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur pivot is fake and if you try to keep it up its probably a scum pivot.
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 367, DkKoba wrote:because I don't need to vote you to be right
Like, I guess you're right? You're still not refuting any of my greater points. I feel like you're just testing how serious I am.

I am serious, I'm still waiting for you to show hypocrisy in my train of thought, and to show a substantive reason to change their entire playstyle on your account. As you're not, and not even engaging with that point, I am scum reading you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no youre not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if i am still voted by the time i finish the next 2 drinks the votes going on u
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

This has been a rather poor interaction. I'm going to chalk it up to you being drunk/testing me. Tomorrow you can address my points, or push your read on me. Until then, enjoy yourself and have a goodnight.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your push is still fake.
retired
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm back.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”