Micro 941 | Brass and Shrapnel | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

yoink
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

holden my dude you still have your rvs vote up, does it reflect your reads or

also same question at enomis
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

koba, how much merit do you put into your ~gutreads~?
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 401, Night 3 Roses wrote:holden my dude you still have your rvs vote up, does it reflect your reads or

actually this kinda goes to clidd too
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

ok

this has all been Day tee zee

-D
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Congrats on finally getting your yoink to be a page top.

Who's posting right now? Ico or D? If it's Ico do you still town read Dkkoba? If so why?

P-edit: Oh, can you answer how you feel about Dkkoba?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:50 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 401, Night 3 Roses wrote:holden my dude you still have your rvs vote up, does it reflect your reads or

It's my RVS vote.

It's just vibing rn. Does that vibing bother you? Is this a no voting vibing zone?
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 405, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Congrats on finally getting your yoink to be a page top.

Who's posting right now? Ico or D? If it's Ico do you still town read Dkkoba? If so why?

P-edit: Oh, can you answer how you feel about Dkkoba?
annoyed mostly

i was hoping to let ico read players like them since i have a p hard time reading aggressive players (and may have lost a couple of games because of that)
In post 406, HoldenGolden wrote:

It's my RVS vote.

It's just vibing rn. Does that vibing bother you? Is this a no voting vibing zone?
--- absolutely no vote vibing allowed ---

i'm asking because i notice the last VC that 3 votes (actually it's 4 now that ceejay unvoted) are either RVS with not much sign that the holder is Happy with the vote, or are straight up not voting

-D
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 402, Night 3 Roses wrote:koba, how much merit do you put into your ~gutreads~?
in chat mafia games they are KING and either hilariously wrong or 100% spot on.

in forum mafia? i have not figured out how to read my gut properly yet
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

tfw im being the least aggressive rn ive been in any game i've completed and im getting told im aggressive now :(
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Hey, @DkKoba, you ready to talk now? Where do you feel I am disingenuous about you?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

you nitpicked and made assumptions abt me after having a townready tone towards me. I'm not going to tolerate people lying about what I have done so knock it off.
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 411, DkKoba wrote:you nitpicked and made assumptions abt me after having a townready tone towards me. I'm not going to tolerate people lying about what I have done so knock it off.
What am I lying about?
I disliked you trying to police how Clidd plays. When I asked to substantiate it you deflected. I voted you and you've just been attacking me since. Why are you opposed to questions?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

i never was trying to police his play. I don't like questions that are dishonest and meant to create logic traps. If a question is pointless I am going to get the reason behind the question before I answer because I want to know the motivation of it so I can then judge the reaction to the answer, or rather just ignore it because its a bad faith question.
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 336, DkKoba wrote:stop reading meta. unless someone ahs played this setup multiple times b4 ur not gonna be able to striclty meta read them based on that. people act different based on role rolled
This doesn't count as policing play?

Here is what I'm saying, if you think Clidd's methods are flawed I think you should be able to point out those flaws. Is there a conclusion or read they've reached so far using meta that you disagree with? This has nothing to do with weather or not you us meta. If you don't disagree with Clidd and/or your disagreement isn't meta based why does it matter?
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

In post 393, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 389, Kilgamayan wrote:Koba vs. Tuxedo feels like Koba vs. Holden all over again. Don't think poorly of either of them at this juncture.
Can you elaborate on your town read of DKKoba? Is it still based in you two having a similar playstyle? Or is there more that I'm not seeing?
It's basically a combination of my previous opinion on them and the fact that I did not think they were actually making some sort of attempt to shut down clidd's playstyle ( in particular reads as a flippant response that does not take your seriously). Koba has straight-up admitted to having a bullying playstyle (see ) and in that context their approach to clidd and everything that happened immediately after that makes plenty of sense.

OTOH I don't necessarily philosophically agree with bullying playstyles, which is why I also have no issue with your response to Koba. Hence my TvT opinion of the spat.

I had mentally lost track of the fact that there are still multiple RVS votes in the vote count until Datisi said something! Would really rather see those votes get placed in serious places. :V
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Spoiler:
In post 388, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 269, DkKoba wrote:
In post 268, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 264, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 166, Tuxedo Mask wrote:@CJ (is that okay?) are you still scum reading Holden? Why/why not? What's your goal with this wagon hoping? Your votes (or unmoved votes) look opportunistic.
I'm holding judgment. There's not enough on Holden to justify a scum read for me atm. My goal is to vote scum. Yeah quite surprising, I know.
But you went out of your way to announce you keeping your RVS vote on them. Were you scum reading them for doing something awkward? And how do you mean there isn't enough on Holden? What do you want from them?
In post 265, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 178, Hoctac wrote:
In post 171, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 170, Hoctac wrote:To answer your first question, I wanted to move it from you!
Do you like to move your vote around? Does it help form reads? Or do you mean you're town reading me?
Yes, I think I do like moving my vote around.
You've been asking game progressing questions, so I don't believe you're in need of pressure. ceejay hasn't had an independent thought yet, so I believe he could do with some!
Good luck with that. I hate independent thoughts. I like looking at other people's reads and ideas and support them, or maybe refute them.

Yeah I mostly just sheep.
How do you determine a good candidate to sheep? Is based on their arguments, or having a prior town read on them?

this post makes tuxedo move up into town. not a gut read.

You posted this right after.
In post 387, DkKoba wrote:
In post 255, DkKoba wrote:Image

there we go. i also gave it a dark background to not hurt any eyes
my gut says no i wasnt

What do you think about this? Did they simply forget what their read on me was supposed to be? Or would scum be more careful about this stuff? I'm not sure I'm capable of reading Dkkoba, and was hoping to sort them over the Clidd stuff, but haven't gotten anywhere.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Ahh dang, fucked it up. Sorry.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 414, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 336, DkKoba wrote:stop reading meta. unless someone ahs played this setup multiple times b4 ur not gonna be able to striclty meta read them based on that. people act different based on role rolled

Here is what I'm saying, if you think Clidd's methods are flawed I think you should be able to point out those flaws. Is there a conclusion or read they've reached so far using meta that you disagree with? This has nothing to do with weather or not you us meta. If you don't disagree with Clidd and/or your disagreement isn't meta based why does it matter?
I explained in the next sentence what they should be looking for but im not policing them.

regardless what about any of this is scummy to u
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 418, DkKoba wrote:
In post 414, Tuxedo Mask wrote:

I explained in the next sentence what they should be looking for but im not policing them.

regardless what about any of this is scummy to u
The next sentence ignores things that Clidd has already stated. You're still trying to explain and control someone ELSE's playstyle, and thinking you know how to Meta hunt (when you don't like it) more than someone who does it often.

I think it's anti-town. To me anti-town seems more likely to be explained by a scum mindset than a town one.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is it anti-town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

the setup is not a conventional one. I don't see how my point about not being a particularly valuable tool as it would be in a standard open/semi-open setup is invalid.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

You trying to wriggle out a scumread on me based on that non-logic makes you blatent scum.
thank u, next
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 420, DkKoba wrote:why is it anti-town.
Because you're trying to shut down discussion rather than encourage it. Stomping your feet and yelling for people to not play how works for them is not something I see helping town.
In post 421, DkKoba wrote:the setup is not a conventional one. I don't see how my point about not being a particularly valuable tool as it would be in a standard open/semi-open setup is invalid.
Right, again, Clidd had already addressed, and it's been addressed a few times since. Why do you think you're the only one taking this set up into account? Besides we're still trying to find scum and town, don't think people are more like to play their alignment than their power?
In post 422, DkKoba wrote:You trying to wriggle out a scumread on me based on that non-logic makes you blatent scum.
thank u, next
What? If you're paying attention my vote wasn't based on you saying that. I wanted to see your mindset, I voted because I didn't like how you responded to my questioning.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright obv scum whatever you say.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”