Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:11 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 822, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 808, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 795, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We have bigger fish to fry. We need information, connections, competing bandwagons right now. I was in this exact same situation in Guns and Roses IV where we had to decide between eyestot/votato and even though we lynched correctly we lost the game. Sometimes, the optimal town play is to go after the stronger scum manipulating from the shadows rather than the lynchbaits.
do you think nahdia is scum y/n
Yeah I thought she was scum. The claim could be fake, it could be real, all I know is that lynching nahdia today won't win us the game and while I'm alive I'd like to make some fucking progress on solving.
how does lynching scum not progress the town win con lol
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:12 am

Post by midwaybear »

no. farside said that my push was fake and that people in my scum pt were coaching me to push you. why wouldn't they push too?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:12 am

Post by votato »

i can get behind a popopo wagon for sure.

midway if you dont wanna be roasted dont play like this, 'bro'
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If Nahdia is town we learn nothing, because everyone agrees on it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:13 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 827, votato wrote:i can get behind a popopo wagon for sure.

midway if you dont wanna be roasted dont play like this, 'bro'
why is my push even bad? I don't get it. Also, you aren't that good either no offense
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 829, midwaybear wrote:why is my push even bad? I don't get it.
Pointless shading on me for "asking questions." and then when asked why those questions are indicative of scum!me you don't do fuckall to advance your arguments.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:16 am

Popo is town, I want to see a push on farside. gobble, stanley... there's too many question marks right now and we're all getting distracted.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by midwaybear »

what am i supposed to do? It's just a hunch, and the questions you asked were super bad
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 831, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Popo is town, I want to see a push on farside. gobble, stanley... there's too many question marks right now and we're all getting distracted.
im not distracted i have caught scum, they made a terrible fakeclaim, now i am pushing their lynch
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:17 am

Post by farside22 »

midwaybear wrote:no. farside said that my push was fake and that people in my scum pt were coaching me to push you. why wouldn't they push too?
midwaybear wrote:no. farside said that my push was fake and that people in my scum pt were coaching me to push you. why wouldn't they push too?
I didn't say that. I said it reads like you don't believe what your saying. I didn't say it was someone from your scum team by the way you were following.
I noted you didn't call out Norwee's questions till Popopopo said the following:
In post 777, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 773, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 771, popopopopopopo wrote:THIS IS FUCKING BS THEY CLAIMED A SHITTY PR AND TARGETED THE NIGHT KILL

LYNCH IT WITH FIRE
Wouldn't scum!Nahdia claim something better if they wanted to be townread?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? this is pure WIFOM
Then you started attacking Norwee for his questions.
In post 814, midwaybear wrote:how do I look scummy? I genuinely didn't like your questions, so I called you out for it. Upon reconsideration, I still don't like them at all.
pedit: could say the same to you@norwee
Why are bad question = scummy for you?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

scumteam of Nahdia, midway, ABR, ?????

could it be that easy?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 832, midwaybear wrote:what am i supposed to do? It's just a hunch, and the questions you asked were super bad
If you're town then the answer is:
Do not play like this.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:19 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 835, popopopopopopo wrote:scumteam of Nahdia, midway, ABR, ?????

could it be that easy?
the answer is probably not, but rampage's play has been strange and makes no sense to me rn
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:19 am

1v1 between you and Nahdia is a premium animal crossing level distraction. Popo you have no fucking clue what's going on and neither do I because of the stupid bob wagon yesterday.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:19 am

Post by midwaybear »

don't play like what? Idk what I am even doing that is bad
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:20 am

Post by votato »

abr is town
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:22 am

Thank you. We need to work together and start some good old-fashioned bandwagons because this TvT shit doesn't help anyone but scum and Nahdia is a horrible lynch after her claim. This game has weird ass roles and we need to think beyond the simple surface level shit. Can we do that??
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:23 am

Post by midwaybear »

who are we bandwagoning? I'll do it I guess
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:24 am

Post by farside22 »

could it be that easy?
NDMath, word321 are on my list. I have Abr as Null but every so often I question that read (my sanity based on how he is playing).
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 839, midwaybear wrote:don't play like what? Idk what I am even doing that is bad
You still haven't mustered an explanation of why my questions were bad. Why is bad question= scum? Couldn't town make bad questions too?
Secondly, if this was all based on a hunch. Why were you so confident? Are you scumreading me based on previous things i've done? Because you've said nothing about it.
I am wary about potentially tunneling you if you're town. But you haven't explained anything about your town motivation for voting me and why exactly you believed my slot was so bad it's wagon worthy.
You've made yourself look super scummy. And whichever alignment, should reconsider your play.

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:25 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 838, Albert B. Rampage wrote:1v1 between you and Nahdia is a premium animal crossing level distraction. Popo you have no fucking clue what's going on and neither do I because of the stupid bob wagon yesterday.
Ever had a poorly skilled scum win a game because of a lurkerhunt? I have.

Let me preface this article with How to Direct your Attention on Scum 101, in three simple steps:

1. Focus on the player that needs to be lynched. If a player catches your attention, concentrate on them. Probe, ask innocent questions, predict how the next stage of the game will unfold and ask them what they will do if such a situation arises. Surround them with their own convictions and corner them into their own self-imposed molds of accepted behavior. You want them to build a tree house for you to destroy later.
2. Don't lose sight. Ignore other players' inquiries if their questions don't move you closer to lynching your target player. Take things further. Get an emotional reaction out of your victim by heavily accusing them of scum backed by whatever evidence you have. It should be 50% evidence, 50% accusation. You should make it clear to your suspect that you will never change your mind about them, and you will do anything to get them lynched, every day, every page, every damn post. This will work to your advantage. Keep the ball on your court, rob the scum of their dominance and place them in a frame of survival. This way, you are exploiting the maximum bussing potential of a scumteam.
3. Do not justify your focus. Never justify your single-mindedness. If you present it as part of your personality, players will likely just go with it. Present your case and state your intentions, but never justify the jewel of your focal point. The reason for this is simple: you want to make the game about your victim, not about your obsessiveness with that person. The line between the two is slim but it makes a world of difference.

what the hell happened to this albert b rampage
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:25 am

Post by midwaybear »

I legit said I was reconsidering though...
I already gave reasons for your questions being bad:they were sorta rhetorical and everyone ignored them too
@norwee
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 843, farside22 wrote:

could it be that easy?
NDMath, word321 are on my list. I have Abr as Null but every so often I question that read (my sanity based on how he is playing).
I just remember I had Madonna on my null to scum list too.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:31 am

Post by schadd_ »

;